$5,129, Freestanding 10' x 12' White Vinyl Pergola Kit w/ Aluminum Frame, Regular price Sale price 143 out of 270 found this review to be helpful! The Pergola X is the modern day pergola that has the technology to open, close, pivot, and slide depending on your needs. Bring additional living space to your home with a stylish pergola. Some of our furniture is shipped between 1-2 weeks. Pros Portal Where to buy Current Gazebo Lead Time is 4 Weeks Dismiss. We had a bad storm with 90mph winds. 145 out of 270 found this review to be helpful! Some suggestions on the installation:- If you are installing concrete footings for the post brackets, make sure you are very careful to construct and use the template exactly as specified in the directions to locate the footings and post brackets. Peak season may extend lead times. Attached 10x12 White Pergola Kit [15% Off + Ships Free] Want bigger support posts to match your existing posts or just want an even beefier look? Pergolas | Pergolas by Size | GazeboCreations.com 1 Style & Size 2 Mount Type & Material 3 Design Wizard! I didn't have to touch one piece with anything but my hands. *Size of footings may vary based on structure size and local codes. The instructions were clear and all the necessary hardware was there. St. Patty's Day Sale: $1,000 Off + Half-Price Shipping! We have added green hanging plants and white electric lights which has added to the ambience of our outside living. $5,969, Freestanding 10' x 12' Tan Vinyl Pergola Kit w/ Aluminum Frame, Regular price Using 3/4 inch compacted crush stone is the most popular and easiest structure foundation choices. 3 4.7 out of 5 Stars. We were also very impressed how sturdy the structure is. Researched several Pergola kits and decided Fifth Room had the best, especially loved the 10' x 14' pressure treated four beam design. 8 x 20FT Outdoor Clear Tarp Curtain Waterproof Wind-Proof 24 Mil Transparent Vinyl Tarp for Patio Pergola Garden Canopy Rainproof Anti-Tear PVC Thick Cover with Grommets. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 8" Round Tapered, Savannah, 6" Square, 8" Square, 10" Round Tapered. The pergola is anchored in a concrete patio. We make it easy to enjoy your vinyl pergola whether you opt for a pergola kit or not. Maintenance free: Easy to maintain and clean. By Jill from Roosevelt from Roosevelt, NJ. 166 out of 302 found this review to be helpful! Shipped in a Kit. Contact Us. This kit comes pre-cut, pre-stained, and ready to assemble and includes extra durable Safe-T-Fuse hardware and powder-coated metal brackets. If this was available, using deck blocks as the foundation would be really easy so that it isn't sitting directly on soil. 10' x 12' Vinyl w/Wood Inserts Pergolas | Pergolas by Size 155 out of 296 found this review to be helpful! We will get back to you with a firm price including delivery to your location. This unique design will become an instant and beautiful focal point in your backyard. With 1 Column (+$395.00) Valencia 12' x 16' Attached Vinyl Pergola Canopy Shelter Porch 1560 We can almost guarantee that our vinyl pergolas are cleaner looking, stronger, and longer-lasting than most of our competitors. It adds a defined, livable space to any residential or commercial property. $7,279 Looks perfect, doesnt it? The structures are shipped via a trucking agency. Our kits can be installed by two people in one day! Yes. We love seeing customers start with one Garbrella outdoor accessory and adding more, showing that they keep trusting our workmanship. Also the surface mount design does not lock the pergola in place. Enjoy the look of real wood, without the maintenance. Choose natural or between one of three available oil based stains. 143 out of 279 found this review to be helpful! For a pergola that is designed specifically to your taste and the size of your outdoor living area, check out our custom pergola kits! 10 ft x 12 ft Vinyl Pergola Kit - Shade Structures| Shop Online Beautiful pergola which indeed provides us with an "outdoor room"! We recommend The Marin Outdoor Kitchen Pergola (a customer favorite), and don't miss our elegant Arched Pergolas! Before I made my purchase decision, I did get a quote from a local, highly-regarded pergola constructor. Vita 12' x 12' Freemont White Vinyl Pergola, VA42044. Premade roof pieces with shingles/metal roof, Premade floor sections that bolt together. Email: $7,849 A romantic and elegant structure for outdoor weddings, parties, and garden parties ; CERTIFIED FLAME-RESISTANT: Gazebo meets CPAI-84 flame-resistant international safety standards ; ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 10' x 10' x 8' Square shaped The structure will be anchored to the concrete footing with post brackets and anchor bolts. Traditional Overhangs on Beams & Rafters Attached and Freestanding 70 Leland Dr Belleville Ontario, 3Bd 3Ba House For Sale, Asking Price CAD$1,795,000 Executive Home On Very Rare 12 Acre Lot 4800 Sqft Of Finished Living Space Incl Natural Oak Flrs On MF, Luxury Vinyl Plank On LL, Heated Bath Flrs, Designer Lighting Fixtures, Portola Paint, Grass Cloth Walls, Glass, Tile, Quartz, Custom Cabinetry, WolfSubzeroCove Kit Appliances, Napoleon Outdoor Kit Incl Grill . Navigate through your design options by clicking the boxes below. After staining the parts earlier I took a just over half a day to assemble it on our patio. Just allow 4-5 of Fall away from your house for water run-off. Came out great. Shipments come crated and are wrapped for protection. Concrete footings is a popular option for larger structures to secure your structure to the ground. Example Straight Cut Corner Braces. 10' x 12' Vinyl Pavilion - Gazebo Joe's Bossier City, LA 71111, Copyright 2023 Sunset Pergola Kits - All rights reserved. Pieces were accurately cut and construction went without a hitch! 139 out of 276 found this review to be helpful! Thanks so much for all your help. 233 out of 383 found this review to be helpful! 142 out of 272 found this review to be helpful! 294 out of 468 found this review to be helpful! The pad will sit on a 4 compacted and level gravel base on undisturbed non organic soil. Vita 10'x10' Preston Round-Post Louvered Vinyl Pergola A clear and open access is required for the delivery truck to drop off the structure from the loaded trailer. Extend your patio with Southern Comfort Watertight Pergola Kit. Show Larger Photos. Careers Also got great "preseason" pricing and free shipping.Arrived on date promised and in good condition. Heavy duty mounting brackets for concrete patios or wood decks. Gazebo kits & Pergolas are shipped between 4-7 weeks. Gazebos larger than 12 feet are not permitted on most roadways. We put rope lights around the top inside edge and hung an outdoor chandelier from the center. Home Vinyl Pergola Kits Photo Gallery Sizes & Prices Custom Vinyl Pergola Kits for Sale | Country Lane Gazebos Dekorative weie Vinyl Pergola Endkappe 2""x 6"" Schiene, (4er Set) Concrete footings can be installed by digging the post holes and then filling with the proper amount of concrete and/or rebar. We're already enjoying it's use with family and look forward to having friends over soon. My wife and I really love our pergola. 10x12 vinyl classic - PergolaKitsUSA.com We needed a better base for our grapevine to grow and flourish - this was perfect. It fit together well. Ends At: 3/4/2023, 2:35:00 AM. It was very easy to install and went up quickly. We will look forward to many years of enjoyment. Southern yellow pine wood is encased around the vinyl. 140 out of 278 found this review to be helpful! Strong and sturdy. Please download your kit assembly manual and review it prior to delivery. You are unfriggin believable! This thing went together so easy I still can't believe it. It's a high quality product but there were some split boards and imprecise cuts. On Concrete or Deck: No Post-Base I assembled the Pergola on an existing deck that our home builder put on our new home. Our kits fit well . Read More Reviews . $6,279, Attached 10' x 12' White Modern Vinyl Pergola Kit w/ Aluminum Frame, Regular price With vinyl there is no need to spend time sealing, painting or staining; as the vinyl material will not fade, crack, rot or peel. All my friends want one in their yards now! The 4 minor bedrooms open up into a large activity room with an enormous walk-in cupboard. 12x16 4 Box Kennel- Bronze Metal Roof- Located in Atglen, PA Contact our team today for a quote! Venetian 10' x 10' Vinyl Pergola Visit the Vita Store 43 ratings $1,82999 See more About this item Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately 5" x 5" Posts Classic Design Maintenance Free Easy to Assemble Long Warranty Customer ratings by feature Sturdiness 4.2 Easy to assemble 4.0 Stability 3.6 See all reviews Buy it with + + It is WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY | FREE SHIPPING OVER $99. 13%, Save 65 out of 93 found this review to be helpful! 10x12 bedford pergola amish built pavilions | Pine Creek Structures Or see ourvinyl pergola kit sizes and prices. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. For example, if you order a 12x14 size, the roof span measures 12'-8 1/4" x 14'-8 1/4". Hybrid pergolas are technically "traditional" pergolas but modified to look more modern. The pergola did not move.
Pictures Of David Bromstad Siblings, Minimum Distance Between House And Fence, Articles OTHER