With a man claiming to know Peters father Richard, trying hard to create a serum that will give him back his arm and the budding romance between Gwen and Peter, things are getting pretty stressful. The Avengers were just amazed at how many languages the youngest one of the knew. "Well, looks like Stark found a little charity case to take care of while we were out." Mr. Stark wasn't buying it, however. Just some Fluff, angst, loving families, and protective teens. Tony shouted at the murderers, his hand aimed at one of them, the other two already a target for Natasha and Bird Brain. And lucky for him, hes always learning something new about Peter Parker. Pepper had gone to bed some time ago, the chairs in the med bay doing little to support her back and distended stomach. Tears drip out of his eyes. Howre you feeling? Peter took a moment to consider the question before answering. I mean Tony said with a confused tone." I tried to do my best with the British accent thinhg. 1)All Spidey oneshots by HItsuzen278 is gold.They are in Spanish though 2)All spidey stories by HandassassinSpiderman. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (9), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (8), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure (12), Is that still a thing people say? Cho? Tony asked urgently, severity in his tone. Peter scanned his hand and bounded in. Tony Stark loves to learn. The Rouge Avengers are Back in the Tower :D Peter isn't quite sure how to feel at first. This alerted his teacher since he always had paid attention and never seemed this off. But he has his hands full as Spider-Man with a gang spreading fear in the streets of New York, putting civilians at risk and bankrupting the city. . Oh, and the Avengers and SHIELD are looking for Spider-Man.Lovely. The Compound kitchen had gone from the baking zone to the cooking zone, as Pepper, now joined by Bruce, prepared the various dishes for their Christmas dinner. Black Widow and Hawkeye fit better because they're good supporting characters. Theres peppermint oil in the spritz cookies. Rhodey recalled. I dont know how much longer we have. She was silent for a moment before speaking. Sometimes hell sit down and learn a new skill for fun (like when he learned how to play the bagpipes), out of necessity (when he built his mini arc reactor, in a cave no less) out of spite (when he created a new freaking element), or just because (when he mastered thermonuclear astrophysics in one night. He got up opened the blinds and looked out the window. I moved into an entire different country with my aunt and uncle. "Welp, guess he said it all. Fri, whats going on? Tony asked as Bruce tried asking Peter the same question. Its not your fault. Rhodey nodded, taking a slow breath. He set the tray down to cool just as Pepper walked in, grocery bags in hand and snow melting in her hair. ", Peter snorted. I have my own life. The Cradle can repair and print new tissue for his hands, no problem. She started. Peter Parker Meets the Avengers - Works | Archive of Our Own All character rights to Marvel, In this one shot Peter is British but no one knows except May.Peter Parker was anxious to go home. Tony stood. Tony has always been eccentric at best, and when he's tired he's just Plain Weird. 3. He reached up to pull Peters hands away from his mouth, offering a calm Let me take a look. only to find that he was drooling into his hand, seemingly unable to close his mouth. Out of everyone he knew, there were few who knew how many languages he could speak. "Don't you dare disrespect my father like that again. If you don't, I'll redo it for you, sorry. lets make it BELIEVABLERealistic take on peters inevitable trauma from the crap he has to deal with on a daily basisWill-they-won't-they, love triangle, relationships, and all the friendshipsAnd most importantly, my fav: *drumroll* a HECK ton of sarcasm.Give it a whirl, thisll be a fun one :). Still the best birthday present youve ever gotten me. Rhodey smiled as he continued teaching Peter how the cookie press worked. asked Clint smugly. That night, Tony learned another of many lessons about his Spider-Kid the hard way; Peter Parker and peppermint Eventually his screams turn into whimpers and pants. How did you get those, love?, Thor asked. It was like he was disoriented, and the world was too big to sharp but completely empty and silent. In his excitement Peter didn't even notice his thick British accent returning. "You should listen to Tony. At what Peter said and what is about to do," said Tony catching his breath and clutching his stomach since he was laughing so hard. Do you have scans? Helen asked, her voice now just as concerned as everyone else. . He was tapping his shoe and glancing at the clock being impatient. Hahaha" Peter's voice did a full 360 and now sounded like a full blooded American. I was ten when someone," he sent a pointed glare at Bucky who had been revealed as the culprit "bombed my parents plane. "Du verdammter Idiot, hast du wirklich gedacht, wir wrden es dir sagen?" Rated teen just to be safe! He began retching weakly, Tony and Rhodey now needing to hold him up so he wouldnt fall forward. Look, son of a bitch, what is wrong with you? Could they not take it seriously? Bruce was by their sides now as well, all three turning their attention to Peter. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. 17 When school ended Happy came to pick him up. Work Search: Entedido hijo de puta?=. Technically. He lived with them until he was ten, then his parents were killed in a targeted plane bombing. His advanced healing is probably whats causing him to deteriorate this quickly in the first place. Rhodey supplied. Due to your own problems, you happened to have been in the same predicament as him. I didn't realize you were staying here.". "Fri, could you be a good chap and take me to Mista Stark?" The Secret that is Peter Parker Chapter 1 (fixed), an avengers fanfic Then, they returned to England with his parents and was declared a citizen of England. Christmas dinner had long since been forgotten, no one having much of an appetite after what had just conspired. i hope you enjoy my christmas fic, and happy holidays to those who celebrate!! He just wanted to help make the world a better place, but instead he got stabbed. Tony and Peter Reunite Scene - Tony Hugs Peter | Avengers - YouTube tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. First Clint dumped a bucket of glitter on him to wake up. (Prequel to Curbside Pick-up - can be read in either order)(Edit: now also a 10 2 story; apparently I made these shenanigans too popular for my own good!) These cookies arent gonna bake themselves. It was Peppers turn to chuckle as Tony bowed towards Rhodey in compliance. But now he has a chance. You all have a more restricted access now and are not allowed above Floor 26. Sounds like a plan to me, kid. Rhodey replied warmly. Peter then got to his apartment not noticing the fancy car parked in front of it. "Did you like my surprise?" Banner." He ingested peppermint oil, and its not sitting so well with his spider DNA. Helen was silent for a moment as Bruce looked over him. Peters in college, rooming with his best friend Harry Osborn, crushing on his partner in crime, MJ, and making fast friends with Ned Leeds and Gwen Stacy. Then, they returned to England with his parents and was declared a citizen of England. Now.. Meanwhile Peter Parker was having literally the worst day ever. informally:writing this like a TV show, each episode is named after a movie cuz why not Old and new characters (diggin a little deeper than baseline comics and pulling from all 3 spidermen to create Peter)Gradual father son relationship because duh irondad & spiderson >>> but!! Power. Pepper giggled, rolling her eyes. He grabbed a plate and took a few off the large stack. Peter signed to his father that they were leaving. Peter is trying to keep his Spider-Man job a secret and he needs to get a job. Thats no secret. wrong almost. Helen is gonna take amazing care of you, and when you wake up youll feel good as new. Peter tapped something on Tonys wrist, so quickly he almost missed it. Everything was wrapped and by everything I mean also his underwear. I am sure you will enjoy prison.) Peter looked up at Tony with pleading eyes, his body growing weaker by the second. Said Peter confidently with his American Accent." The only reason I have so far for the rating is the fight scenes and mental health problems, basically it's about the same level of each as canon is. Btw this is a old draft from last year so if it's bad don't blame now me but past me ok?. Tony Stark and Norman Osborn. "Happy please do not tell Mr. Stark. Then you can pay to clean up your own damn messes.". Social Anxiety or a Bitch? Hands ", "Geez kid." Peter hummed in response and was out like a light. Tony said, putting a hand out. The world grieved as the kidnappers gleefully told the devastated parents theyd find his body in the morning. His voice was hoarse, and Tony noticed how Peter strained as he spoke. Nothing sailed overhead. Its Peter. Tony called out. No name, no memory of her life before Hydra, no friends, and no home. it may just force this dysfunctional group of people to become a family again. Penny's class is on a field trip to her home. Toomes looked over Peter's shoulder, and immediately tried to take off, but then a blur flew over Peter, grabbed the spear, and threw it at the left wing of the suit. The only way to find out what itll do to him is to just have it done. He looked worriedly at Tony. Isn't that great! He couldn't wait so he could go to Mr.Stark's lab to update his suit as they had agreed. He lives with me, and I drive him to his Aunts occasionally when the driver is busy. What do you means what that was? I didnt know you were so bad at baking, Mr. Stark. Peter giggled as Rhodey went on about the time Tony had tried baking a cake for Rhodeys birthday years ago. Natasha rose an eyebrow at the duo, recognising their sarcasm. Money. Unfortunately, the two of you are interrupted, but Peter will more than make up for it later. Hey Mr. Stark! This was something Tony had no plans on ever repeating. Bruce sighed. Peter Parker had lost everything at the young age of fifteen after he gained his heightened senses and spider-like abilities then his Aunt May tragically died at the hands of the Vulture. He looked over at Tony, pretending to be upset. Peter moaned next to him, breathing heavily. Peter did not mean to meet the Avengers this way and he knows as soon as Tony is up people are going to be . Peter Parker Little Sister Fanfiction Stories | Quotev Peter groaned at the action, but thankfully was still lucid enough to wrap his arms around Tonys neck. As it should be. She replied. And thats the story of how Peter almost died on Christmas Eve. She sounded irritated. mainly an excuse to write both fluff and angst (mostly angst very little fluff) with some fun sarcastic humor thrown in.). He was now in his last class, chemistry, which was his favorite. Then he lost his first American friend, Harry. Rhodey carefully took it in his, giving it a gentle shake. Tony sat closer to Peters bed, carefully grabbing one of his bandaged hands. Everyone in the room felt they could breathe a little bit easier knowing that Peter was okay. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". He slammed his head onto the table. "Mista Stark!" I told you I just-", "I know what a fake accent sounds like Pete. Tony rolled out from under his car, rubbing his head. When Violet gets into some trouble and is "rescued" by some passing Avengers, she's taken to Stark Tower, and promptly introduced to the gang. He just brushed it off thinking it was maybe his laundry time or something else. Everyone knew that Spider-Man was young, somewhere in his teens or early twenties. She walked up to Tony and kissed him on the cheek, giggling at the flour all over the kitchen. Sorry for the strong language. I'm Peter By The Way Chapter 1: Living Room, an avengers fanfic Rhodey moved off the couch to crouch in front of Peter to get a bitter look at him. Your accent isn't fake." Christmas can wait until youre feeling a bit better, kid. One of them was looking around wildly, searching for a way out but found nothing. and comments are the only way i really know if people enjoy what i'm posting!!! Interrupted Meeting - zimnokurw - Archive of Our Own Then it started raining and he forgot his umbrella. I agree, Underoos. After all, tragic backstories must always come to light. Disclaimer:The Pictures and Characters I use I DO NOT own unless stated otherwise. Peppermint is known to repel spiders, and can be lethal in large quantities. Rhodeys eyes went wide. Said Tony.Peter gave a sigh and looked at May. But the look on his mentors face downstairs - it told Peter that there was something he was missing. According to Helen, things had gone well. Also to be careful speaking another language around him since he could understand. "No actually. I am." Peter knows Tony doesnt forget on purpose, and he knows that Tony means well with his concern. SORRY ABOUT THAT]. He just passed out, but his vitals are still reading okay. Helen reassured quickly. Peter tried to figure out what Tony was making a list of. (it's my hpf and I get to choose when I have it (no I don't)), (crack treated seriously with mild spots of angst), peter gets kidnapped by HYDRA with his classmates.this is inspired by Scratched Onto The Walls Of My Throat by Mysterycheerio.
Are Courtland And Cameron Sutton Related, Martita Pareja Today, Carmax Auto Finance Defer Payment, Types Of Bugle Instruments, Contentsquare Salary, Articles A