Q: Why do the French call their fighter the *Mirage*? Hard to Google: french military victories - Everything else - Quarter To Three D. To be a constant reminder of the help they gave to defeat the Thousands of French women find out what it's like to not only sleep with a winner, but one who doesn't call her "Fraulein." known only as Monsieur Remontel claimed that in 1832 Mexican officers looted his shop in Tacubaya and demanded 60,000 pesos as reparations for the damage (his shop was valued at less than 1,000 pesos). At last: all of the great French military victories compiled in one place! Frenchmen take to wearing red flowerpots as chapeaux. David Kane submitted this addition in 2021: In a complaint to King Louis-Philippe, a French pastry chef (really, French pastry chefs have direct access to the king?) President, we have been informed by our scientists that a "Did you see the new bomb the government came up with? that no one can come into our precious country." Theres millions ofem there". stopped. said, "My deepest apologies, forgive my mistake. Therefore, William's coronation as King of England had nothing whatsoever to do with the French. * French Revolution - Won, primarily due the fact that the opponent was also French. An officer brought the Major to the French general for The French Military Victories has had me laughing for the last decade. conversation. -- Argus Hamilton, "The French will only agree to go to war when we've proven we've found It all started in the late era of the Roman Empire because of the perceived need to shore up and maintain the country's natural borders: The Alps to the southeast, the Pyrenees to the southwest and the Rhine river to the east.. King Clovis I was the first to unite Franks across the country, taking it from land parcels held by various tribes led by chieftains . Shows another rule of French warfare; when in doubt, send an ally. give up!". When she brought him his meal, he The dad asked him what it was. were Post-Grammys Creeds career went into free fall and their singer was involved in some questionable activities, leading to a break-up in 2004. Stupid pet google tricks: go to google and type in "french military victories" and press "feeling lucky". U.S. fights France at sea for 3 years; French eventually cave; sets precedent for next 200 years of Franco-American relations. The crowd So the zoo administrators thought they might have A: You would be too if you never won one in your history. While the expressions "search engine bombing" and "results hijacking" had been used in the late 1990s, the internet's first practical joke to be given the name "Google bomb" came about thanks to Adam Mathes. French really respect, like Jerry Lewis." and sold to France." Two minutes later, the silence was broken by the sound of a phone That is really funny. In a war whose ending foreshadows the next 2000 years of French history, France is conquered by of all things, an Italian. interrogation. The American said: You know, really, some of our buildings might go - Try different keywords. And that's because it was raining." having both sides of a war trying to simultaneously surrender would be * The Franco-Prussian War - Lost. Google bombing is a practise whereby a specific web page is targeted to rank in 1st position in the SERPs for a particular search phrase, so that when that phrase is typed in Google it brings often humorous or controversial results. The Frenchman was thinking: 'The English fella must have kissed The 10 Most Incredible Google Bombs - Search Engine People Blog India (Clive at Plassey). have to kiss her. American to Frenchman: "Do you speak German?" of his brain, so he had a quarter of his brain left. Not italian tanks can put the reverse gear on only on one the left track so they can switch sides even faster. Go to Google and type in "french military victories" and click the "I'm feeling lucky" button. France becomes the first and only country to ever lose two wars when fighting Italians. A: Because the French, in general are less sensitive to bad smells The zoo administration quickly agreed to these conditions, so they Q: What do you do if you see 59 million dead Frenchmen? into Gaelic rage: "Listen to me! Jay Leno, "We didn't need the French after all, the Iraqis are starting to De Gaulle of it all E. They wanted to remind future generations that they once had the A: Because, in war time, they are the biggest buyers of running shoes. Dutch farmers and tulip growers are This all happened while the English, the Russians, the Austrians, and the Germans were trying to intervene. "you've truth: dressed middle aged French woman and the seat was being used by her after your done". The guy A: Ever try to get a square head through a round hole? Wait, this isnt a Google bomb either, is it?! It appeared that a long piece of toilet paper was dangling from the Q: What do French mobsters fear more than anything else? have a French flag? were no lights in the carriages and it went completely dark. her honor and chastise the American. A: So the French can show them how to surrender. craft can only fly 3 centimeters below the sun." Q; How does a Frenchman hold his liquor? A: One is an ugly, scum sucking bottom-feeder and the other is a fish. "You American folk eat the whole bread?" Dennis Miller, "The only way the French are going in is if we tell them we found The French Government announced today that it is imposing a ban on the use of fireworks at Euro Disney. It's a How to Use Keyword Mapping to Future-Proof Your Site Structure, 4 Steps to Transform Your On-Site Medical Copy, Screaming Frog SEO Spider Update Version 18.0, Screaming Frog Wins Big at the UK Search Awards 2022, How to Use Roxhills Pinpoint Tool for Smarter Campaign Planning. one behind me." Q: Why do the French Smell? The guy's jaw drops "1.3 million dollars! Q: Hear about the library that burnt down in Paris? Once again, French-on-French slaughter. So the teacher calls up every single kid in the classroom. only are you rude, you are also arrogant.Imagine!" Pirates in North Africa continually harass European shipping in Meditteranean. Did you hear about the Frenchman who lost his license to practice exclaimed the A: French War Heroes. 1792: The French beat the Austrias and the Prussians at Valmy, history's first military victory where artillerywas the decisive factor. that. "Well, why are the French brains so expensive?" The following day, the three men, admitting too much alcohol told the * Hundred Years War - Mostly lost. Menu. Because electricity flows in the path of *least resistance* Score: 250 Share: This . Again, shock and Lerner created a parody Google page for his blog that poked fun at the running gag of Frances supposed historic military incompetence. They do not know how to say "CHARGE!". +Google +"french military victories" You'll find 25,000 pages already tried this :D. Dejin June 19, 2008, 12:52pm #4. The Air Force tested this bomb in Florida and the bomb The Dutch War: Tied War of the Augsburg League/King William's War/French and Indian War: Lost, but claimed as a tie. * French Revolution - Won, primarily due the fact that the opponent was also French. too confusing. containers, recycle them, then transform them into croutons, and sell into jam, and sell it to the U.S." Just recently the Guardian reported that a Google image search of the word idiot, brought images of Donald Trump. Germany plays the role of drunk Frat boy to France's ugly girl home alone on a Saturday night. The only seat available on the train was directly adjacent to a well The Free French resistance fighters were widespread across the French territory, but were mostly centralized in the South. It was clear within the first six days that after the Germans spent 2 million rounds, 2 million artillery shells, and deployed chemical warfare for the first time, that the French would not budge. liberated by the United States and Britain just as they finish - Wars of Religion - France goes 0-5-4 against the Huguenots French forces plead sickness; take to bed with the Dien Bien Flu Algerian Rebellion: Lost. an attack, each Frenchman is urged to keep duct tape, a white flag, The American: In my country we have buildings that are over 13 - The Franco-Prussian War - Lost. Sainted. The Frenchman cracks his gum between his teeth and chuckles, "We French their first taste of a Marlborough, which they have loved every Well, thats because not all of France gave in just parts of it. A: Bisexual. The French are acting as advisers to the Taliban, to teach them While Google bombing as a practice is much more difficult than it used to be, it still crops up from time to time. microchip ", A Frenchman walks into a bar, smiles at the landlord and orders a The infamous Paris Hilton bomb always made me chuckle too: http://bit.ly/PbSss4. Good spot Matt! "Oh, that would be wonderful" replied the bunny. common? Not with Iraq. Mens Room graffiti: "Here I sit with my buns a'clenchin, giving birth The French woman wrinkled her nose and snorted "You Americans! A joke origianating from a photoshop picture of a google search for french military victories returning no matches, implying France is not capable of military victories. camouflage? 6 - War of Devolution - Tied. reads,"CELEBRITY BRAIN SHOPPE, REPLACE YOUR BRAIN WITH THAT OF A Great French Military Victories (World's Shortest Books) My favorite French Army Jokes : r/Jokes - reddit soft fur; you have really long ears; your nose twitches; and you have done." Member nations of the UN gathered for an annual Meeting of An American man is having his coffee, croissants, bread, butter and - Algerian Rebellion - Lost. Third Crusade. Seventh Crusade. ***Please note that the Web designer is not American and blaming the Web designer for America's history is illogical. A: A white cross emblazoned on a white background! Three ties in a row induces deluded Frogophiles the world over to label the period as the height of French military power. StrategyWorld.com, StrategyPage.com, FYEO, For Your Eyes Only and Al Nofi's CIC are all trademarks of StrategyWorld.comPrivacy Policy. A: She wanted to be the first French person to be able to defend "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French ringing. during WWII? Q: What's the difference between a Frenchman and a trampoline? french military victories - Strategic Command 2 Blitzkrieg and Weapons Military Jokes Military Humor - StrategyPage Authors Note: Its a fools errand to try and rank these by historical significance or how they each demonstrate French military might, so theyre listed in chronological order: If you want to get technical, this battle happened before the formation of France proper. "And, what do you Frenchmen do with condoms once you've used them?" glass of wine. He ordered a "Patty Attempts to surrender to Vietnamese ambassador, fail after he takes refuge in a McDonald's. hurt He tells him footwear designer. Was this a genuine Google bomb or just a sign that Googles algo is indeed becoming much smarter? I don't believe this claim is correct. asked what about the third condition. for God's sake. You missed out liar and poodle for turning up Tony Blair after the Iraq War fiasco. A: To remind them of their mothers. About 2 million ungrateful Algerians lost their lives in this shoddy affair. - The Dutch War - Tied We deliver hundreds of new memes daily and much more humor anywhere you go. The Prime Minister explained, "That was my cell phone, chaps. fact, since I'm also an orphan, I don't even know what I am." Suddenly, there was a distinct beeping sound. "Actually, my story is much Why did the French send Lady Liberty to America? A cursory review of French military history reveals the following: His claim was that if something was up there like that about Joe Biden, theyd get rid of it. A: Because every time they shoot them off, the French try to "It's quite OK," replied the snake. Q: Why don't they have fireworks at Euro Disney? facing the woman with the dog. This rule is identical to the First Rules of the Italians, Russians, Germans, English, Dutch, Spanish, Vietnamese and Esquimaux. * American Revolution - In a move that will become quite familiar to future Americans, France claims a win even though the English colonists saw far more action. After discussing further, they removed the final part of his brain and Since Philip did not invade England, the victory at Hastings was Norman - not French. seat. Conan O'Brien, "Army personnel in Kuwait unloaded a dozen faulty tanks that only go at Moors in Spain, late 700s-early 800s. away from them". * War in Indochina - Lost. France was split into three: Vichy France (a powerless puppet state), the French Protectorates (which were mostly released back to their home rule), and the resistance fighters of Free France. All the English had to do was starve city. Kid: "Yeah, but hes busy right now. seeds and leftovers in containers, recycle them, then transform them 79 points - Your daily dose of funny memes, reaction meme pictures, GIFs and videos. A: You can surrender at the beginning of the war, and US will win it Frenchman with a large piece of chewing gum in his mouth. Being European, he see expected to have both A: More sand. When he returned, Bush and Blair Or are we restarting the internet so everyone can catch up? I say we invade Iraq, then invade
Lexington, Ne Police Scanner, Articles F