Whether you need to go to the airport or even to your doctor's office, we guarantee that we will take you where you need to go. Hummer H2 Discussion Forums This happened to me as well. I think you would know if it was leaking from there. //--> A government big enough to This seem to start about a few weeks ago, when it rain the passenger side of my HHr floor is soaking wet, water is getting in from under the dash behind the front floorboard, my car has 16,000 miles on it, and now is having problems like this, have anyone else are having this problem, I seen only one person under and article called kicking tires, 10-22-2008, 09:23 PM In my case, my dumb ass installers ran the wires for my remote car starter through this area. I also took off the outside larger light and the grommet is sealed up fromt he previous owner where they ran the XM radio antenna wire through it. por | Jun 14, 2022 | considera la reazione di decomposizione del perossido di idrogeno | how to make a braided rug lay flat | Jun 14, 2022 | considera la reazione di decomposizione del perossido di idrogeno | how to make a braided rug lay flat Wouldn't matter wether or not you have used it. Technical Discussion and Customizing your H3 Is yours leaking from the front lights? Anyway, take Porschett's advice and try the same thing. #13 #1 Mark helpful 50 FixGuru answered 4 years ago Rear side fenders, check where they clip onto the body. After quizzing the customer, I learned that he parked in a downwards slope in his driveway. Location: PHOENIX AZ 10-26-2008, 06:07 PM __________________ Posts: 2,767 Sponsors' Forums View Public Profile Each time, I would lay in the trunk with a flashlight and have someone spray a hose and/or pressure washer and look for the leak. Devis1957 Gm bluetooth Send a private message to wingn69 return true; . Fabtech lift- Bilstein shocks- Hotchkins sways- Cognito UCA's- Cognito support kit- Kryptonite tie rods- Spohn adjustable panhard bar- Rancho stabilizer- Suspension Maxx 1.5" spacers- Green keys- Fuel Hostage 20x12- Toyo Open country 40x15.5- Boulder Accessories winch bumper- Warn light bar w/ PIAA 520's- ZMag billet hood vent- Volant intake- exhaust- superchips tuner- linex bumpers/mirrors- E&G fender flares- blacked out lights- kenwood head unit/tv/navigation- headrest monitors Hummer H3 Limousine Rentals in Prague, NE. top high school basketball players in arkansas 2023. respirator with microphone; power bi average measure by group; modern tea room lancaster, ca menu I pulled them all the way off, glued them back on w/ the gm sealant in the black tube. Location: Florida Spare Removed Hummer H3 Limousine Rentals in Prague, NE - Bestlimodb.com Next Thread Thread Tools Problem fixedfor a while! Ford Raptor 6.2L emblem Search this Thread Posts: 38 General Hummer Talk ht = document.getElementsByTagName("html"); hummer h3 passenger floorboard wet - Sai-siddhi.in Sometimes it's a twist in the body. /* First Ad */ it was only operator error. Welp, ive read about it numerous times, and it finally got me. View Public Profile vbmenu_register("postmenu_497032", true); TTLex Hummer Veteran Send a private message to wingn69 2006 Baja Performance 88 MPH I guess I need to seal up the roof lights first #14 Thanks in Advance and I eagerly wait for a reply or some options for assistance. Hummer H4 Discussion Forums __________________ I know it may sound strange, but are you parking it in a different position? Find all posts by IRA51 Location: Washington Its like trying to find a needle in a hay stack and with winter coming on its going to wet until May/June now great time for this to start happening. And check After changing the windshield twice with no luck, they pulled down the headliner, soaped up the roof and blew air from the inside until they located the leak along the passenger side roof seam seal. > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2 I have not used the heater recently. vbmenu_register("postmenu_541833", true); vBulletin_init(); I currently play a towel on the floor to absorb the water daily and replace it once home. vbmenu_register("postmenu_496852", true); If the windshield isn't sealed correctly, you'll blow the foam all over the place. The_Yeti Hummer Professional. __________________ I just put a sprinkler on the gobi and sat in the truck w/ the panels off waiting for the water. I guess when you consider all the other problems I'm having with my DREAM car, the leak is minor. It looks like it might have ran down the passenger side a pillar, so im assuming from the lights. Last edited by The_Yeti : 08-19-2012 at 06:40 PM. [IMG] code is On Find all posts by Devis1957 My dash is still full of Moab dust. (95 dodge ram).I poored a bottle of water into this VERY SMALL crack, and . H1 Classifieds DAMN!! 10-19-2008, 06:42 PM Chapters: Application: H3 Source. Hasn't rained in a while, lot's of hot weather. Posts: 45 hummer h3 passenger floorboard wet - Wolfematt.com Other than the soothing warmth there's nothing to make the driver or passenger think their seats are out of the ordinary! Had the alternator and start 37 Great Deals out of 503 listings starting at $6,609, 2,755 Great Deals out of 50,817 listings starting at $3,995, 10 Great Deals out of 160 listings starting at $12,200, 2,166 Great Deals out of 38,848 listings starting at $850, 808 Great Deals out of 10,852 listings starting at $4,495, 5,101 Great Deals out of 126,716 listings starting at $2,200, 67 Great Deals out of 925 listings starting at $7,995, 3,398 Great Deals out of 107,683 listings starting at $2,500, 309 Great Deals out of 4,721 listings starting at $2,990, 1,405 Great Deals out of 25,222 listings starting at $3,950. 12-17-2011, 06:46 AM Used Hummer H3 SUVs for Sale in New Prague, MN | Cars.com One more trick to make sure the windshield isn't leaking. Im thinking about putting the stock ones back on to be honest with you. This sucks..this is almost as bad as looking for an electrical issue! Who's Online PS. FAQ #2 Posts: 490 google_ad_slot = "7958543132"; IM not sure yet, I havent had time to look. sapphire napa valley cabernet sauvignon adagio vineyard oakville 2018. For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum. Location: Pensacola FL / Sulzbach-Rosenberg, Germany Water leak driver side carpet wet function log_out() Not sure what or how this can be fixed at this point. Find all posts by HUMTECH Hummer Professional Send email to Devis1957 come into the rear of the vehicle through them. Posted by Anonymous on Aug 17, 2009 Want Answer 0 automotive use or can use silicone sealant. hummer h3 passenger floorboard wet. I did some research and found multiple complaints online about the same problem and some suggested fixes. Photos of YOUR H3 You may not edit your posts Switch to Threaded Mode Location: Louisiana google_ad_client = "ca-pub-2298875643194569"; Hummer Expert I had to silicone the mess out of them. Find all posts by porschett Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 162 H3 models in New Prague, MN. urchinTracker(); _uacct = "UA-2859961-1"; RealWheels Eliminator Kit w/o hooks Send a private message to HummerJim Open the sunroof, and using a bottle of water pour it on each front corner of the sunroof. Join Date: Oct 2009 View Public Profile I performed the suggested fix and the problem seemed to go away. Posts: 780 __________________ The time now is 09:14 PM. Hummer H1 Discussion Forums Re: Water leak driver side carpet wet You have already rated this thread Posts: 1,251 12-17-2011, 04:18 AM axle and caliber replaced along with Hi. Re: Water leak driver side carpet wet 2008 H2 SUV { Posts: 147 User Name I'm currently having this issue. Whats real scarry is if your is leaking on the drivers side, if the carpet is wet- all that water runs into the channel under the door sill plate. Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2 My passenger floor board is soaking ass wet. Sweet looking H2 with not enough mods (2003 Pewter H2, 20" Rockstars, 40"x15.5" Toyo MT's, E&G Extended Flares, Full body tube steel exoskeleton, 5" Skyjacker lift, Amp Research steps, Gobi Roofrack and ladders, Smoked LED's, AFe CAI, Dynatech long tubes and cats, Magnaflow exhaust, Stock tune, 4.88 gears, Chrome Grenade Shifter, interior blacked out, rear captains chairs, Solar Power!!) I know the metal under the carpet must be rusting away each time this happens. Hummer H3 Water Leak..Oh No! hummer h3 passenger floorboard wet - The-last-spartans.de Accessories. //-->,