Want proof? Completely eliminating ingestion of dairy products is also a complete lack of ignorance as to the health benefits that consumption of dairy products which have been scientifically proven. It came handed down to us from our family members, often grandparents whose hands were living proof of their lives work. I did not know about the abductions but they have to keep the funding coming in somehow, I suppose. By suggesting that the gruesome conditions occurring on this particular farm in British Columbia are the standard, or the norm, for all other egg farms in Canada, is absolutely ludicrous. The head of PETA regularly protests in the nude, with nothing but a sandwich board to cover her. We have other options besides having to take a life of an animal that feels fear and who you can also befriend. Someone else in the shopping center saw the dead dogs in the dumpster and reported it, assuming the restaurant was to blame. I hear you, but I wasnt saying they are somehow responsible or should have to do that, in a sane world. Veganism is indeed superior to a meat-bases diet. But god, how can factory farm owners be so NASTY? GREAT internet sources you know this is reliable source because it is nhs website, and therefore the information on the website is put on. Didnt God provide animals and vegetation for us to live on?? CNN chief Chris Licht informed Stelter of. Why should the blogger who was attacked be forced to turn off all comments? In 2008, Baby Phat designer Kimora Lee Simmons became a PETA spokesmodel despite working with fur and leather, after making a $20,000 donation to the animal rights group. You dont see the vegans and animal rights activists throwing fits because tigers eat other animals. Buying goats is a significant investment not just in the animals, but in all the time and equipment needed to care for them. Their big public acts tend to be against large, easily . PETA opposesspeciesism, a human-supremacist worldview, and focuses its attention on the four areas in which the largest numbers of animals suffer the most intensely for the longest periods of time: in laboratories, in the food industry, in the clothing trade, and in the entertainment business. Not even all factory farms are completely nasty, but those that are treat animals as a commodity, and are responding to consumer demand for cheap, cheap, cheap food. Learn about sitemaps. During the 1990s, PETA paid $70,200 to Rodney Coronado, an Animal Liberation Front (ALF) serial arsonist convicted of burning down a Michigan State University research laboratory. Peer review is an evaluation by other, typically already-established experts in a field, while the alternative is open to anyone with an opinion, well-informed or not. Read Genesis 9:1-6 The only things humans arent allowed to eat is humans and blood. PETA partners with businesses in a variety of ways, from online promotions to corporate retail partnerships to our Caring Consumer program. The hatred doesn't help animals it's just a tool to fill PETA's coffers. And just as soon as their dad passed the new wife was gone in less than 2 months never to be heard from by any of the kids. PETA is an international nonprofit charitable organization based in Norfolk, Virginia, with entities worldwide. Their number one goal is to ban ALL animals as pets including cats and dogs (which is why they started BSL and support kill shelters), but people are so brainwashed by them they dont even realize the truth and when its placed in front of them they still do not believe it. (pain meds and anesthesia are used when needed, and euthanasia if necessary) People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA, sometimes styled PeTA) is one of the world's largest, most aggressive, and most controversial animal liberation groups. U.S. only. It is truly heartbreaking to see how vicous people can be. God would NEVER give us leave to feast and gorge on his glorious creation. If you feel comfortable with what you wrote, despite what you know to be true, thats on you. But before we . Another friend got fallout over raising meat rabbits. Every comment approved on this blog (over 16,000 and counting) gets read by me before its allowed to go live to catch anything that was missed by the spam filters, thus the delay before a comment shows up. It was also indicated in the source article that several pets were removed from the trailer park, although as you have pointed out, there was not a mention that PETA was requested by anyone in the trailer park. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) is known for raising awareness with edgy public campaigns that often draw wide attention. The circus filed a lawsuit against PeTA and their fellow members of the animal rights industry under Federal Racketeering laws (RICO) and won a settlement of $15.7 million dollars. All the kids were adults at the time but it upset them since they were never given time to grieve before a new mommy was thrown into their lives. HSUS puts more into its pension plan and Caribbean hedge funds than it gives to pet shelters. They complain about rabbits, hares, rats and mice being experimented on in labs but the above mentioned subject matter appears to be taboo, even though it also involves cute squirrels and chipmunks. My husband hunts because he enjoys it, and yes, he likes to get the one with the big rack or whatever But we eat everything he kills. Because that is whats at risk here, truly, despite what you say at the beginning of the piece. Viral Spiral covers internet rumors. It also requires private shelters like PETA to notify the municipal animal control shelter of any stray dogs they take in. I just saw this second reply from you and Im so very glad you were able to hear me on that point. PETA Does it apply scientific approach to its demand humans to be vegetarian. And the shelter does few. If only we all could have normal neighbors like you. Hello, I appreciate what you wrote and everything is very true. I still keep in contact during family reunions (which happen every year) but the family back east, or out of country do not return. Likewise, Web postings with a .gov suffix (posted by the United States . I like it so much how you state facts and I agree 100% with you. The worse thing about this movement is not to live and let live but purely of misanthropy of people who do eat meat, breed animals, have farms, go to zoos, or believe that animal research has led to billions of saved lives. that way they a) didnt run the risk of getting busted by having a number of stolen pets at their shelter, and b) they didnt have to pay extra $ to feed/house. Because we are not ruled over by our instinct alone. Im sorry that you have to put up with this, but I appreciate that you were willing to share your firsthand experience. what is wrong with franklin baby on tiktok. I thought PETA was against violence. left that. Beyond their classification as herbivorous and something meat eating animals. Hi kitties! They are best known for their frequent inflammatory and downright irresponsible media stunts, such as throwing red paint or fake blood on people . P-E-T-A Pedantic, Enticing, Tyrannical, Ass wipes. From all of the posts Ive received from you on topics I am interested in and living daily, I wouldnt believe you to be that person and dont want to say such harsh words but I dont see how you can defend it. I had no idea this was going on. Ruling year info 1981 Principal Officer Ms. Ingrid Newkirk Main address 501 Front St Norfolk, VA 23510 USA Show more contact info EIN 52-1218336 NTEE code info They may not be eating animals but theyre still taking life forms. Reliable Source. For instance, one must obtain evidence from sources that support the main arguments. An Ahoskie Police Detective dressed in a hazmat suit prepares to bury a puppy killed by PETA. Credible/Non-credible sources. Show me examples of large scale, thriving vegan societies. 5) PETAs president has said that even if animal research resulted in a cure for AIDS, we would be against it. And PETA has repeatedly attacked research foundations like the March of Dimes, the Pediatric AIDS Foundation, and the American Cancer Society, solely because they support animal-based research aimed at curing life-threatening diseases and birth defects. Msg/data rates may apply. Sending you light and love and gratitude for your courage to say it like it is with real intelligence. 2) PETA president and co-founder Ingrid Newkirk has described her groups overall goal as total animal liberation. This means the complete abolition of meat, milk, cheese, eggs, honey, zoos, aquariums, circuses, wool, leather, fur, silk, hunting, fishing, and pet ownership. Everyone I know who works with research animals is an animal lover and has pets of their own, sometimes multiple species. My husbands family fell apart when their mother died and dad remarried less than 8 months later. For the record, I don't do this stuff, but I advocate it. The very heart of all of PETAs actions is the idea that it is the right of all beingshuman and nonhuman aliketo be free from harm. Why were 2 young kittens the same weights as adult cats? Maybe youd consider making the whole stealing dogs from inside peoples homes thing a little less prominent in your post here, since when you look into it the story of Maya the chihuahua it was clearly a mistake. Animal Custody Record Reports are due on January 31, according to the VDACS. One has to conclude that all of their videos on skinning animals alive were paid for by PeTA and therefore do not represent the norm. Almost all of us grew up eating meat, wearing leather, and going to circuses and zoos. When an animal is in need, Community Animal Project fieldworkers do everything in their power to help. 9. What happened to the extra drugs that would not have been needed for those kittens? 70 to 80 percent of the animals PETA categorize as rescued from abusers are euthanized. our gods from any religion, related some domestic animals. The organization does have a reputation for being overzealous, if not dishonest, in its. Pure profit. If being meat free is the right choice for you, that's fine too. Although I miss being vegan, because Im honestly not a fan of the taste of meat. which means, there is always some association with animals by humans. ), and zoos while promoting a vegan diet. And just assuming a bunch of people who may or may not be PETA people are in fact representing them in some way, because the first post on your friends page echoed something out of the PETA playbookthats just not real stuff either. I stopped sponsoring them because of their nasty attitude towards non-vegetarians. Source: whypetakills.org. This is a guest post by Amber Bradshaw. PETA president and cofounder Ingrid Newkirk has led the worlds largest animal rights organization for more than 25 years. Just the facts, maam, and people can come to their own conclusions. For light amounts of grain grinding, Read More Home Grain Mills Comparison of Manual Grain Grinders for the HomeContinue. Excellent post! You dont have to look very far to see how awful it truly is. Screenshots are in the article and there are multiple links throughout the article to supporting information. Feld Entertainment sued HSUS, two of its in-house lawyers, and others under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act for bribery, obstruction of justice, fraud, and other torts. Thanks for sharing. In 2017, PETA faced controversy when it euthanized a 9-year-old girl's pet chihuahua named Maya and agreed to pay the girl's family $49,000, according to the Associated Press. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like A trustworthy website will have:, A resource that is updated _____ will have the most current information., You will always know a source is reliable if. I did not say that this was routine, only that it had happened and been documented. Denis Muller does not work for, consult, own shares in or receive funding from any company or organization that would benefit from this article, and has disclosed no relevant . Terrorism undermines their supposed cause to end suffering and punishing people who want first hand involvement in raising their meat so they dont have to wonder what kind of life their animals lived is counter productive to their cause which I would assume is the Ethical treatment of animals. There is video clearly showing the PETA van pulling up and a person removing a pet to corroborate the story. Just take a look at its employee salaries in its form 990s, and find an image of the swank new headquarters it built on the Norolk waterfront. PETA operates under the simple principle that animals are not ours to experiment on, eat, wear, use for entertainment, or abuse in any other way. Founded in March 1980 by Newkirk and animal rights activist Alex Pacheco, the organization . Thank you, Laurie. In my opinion, while PETA's database of cruelty-free brands is filled with good intentions, it's not reliable due to the lack of any investigation. I dont know if this is true or not, but I was told that PETA gets a certain amount of money from the state when they are acting as shelter, so they would take in dogs and cats to register them and then simply euthanize them so no firther money to feed or house them or provide veterinary care was necessary. 8. PETA is a slaughter house for pups that should go to new owners 95 percent kill rate. PETA has recently drawn backlash for pairing a photo of a dissected cat with the newly viral cake meme. PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. Never. In 2019, of 2,421 dogs and cats received at PETA's Norfolk shelter, 1,578 were euthanized, according to the most recent report from the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (VDACS). Read More Homestead Laws, Taxes and Exemptions and the end of the Homestead ActContinue. If you want to do no more than angrily smear them, then you accept the mantle of fanatic yourself happily. Select One-Time Gift Amount. Is PETA a reliable resource for Cruelty-Free brands? Im not a fan of trophy hunting, either, but I certainly wouldnt threaten to kill someone over it. reliable: [adjective] suitable or fit to be relied on : dependable. Some people do very poorly on a vegetarian diet. 888-232-6348 (TTY) cdcinfo@cdc.gov. It is beyond me how PETA continues to operate with any kind of state license in Virginia. I really, really, hate factory farming, but people should understand their ARE good farmers, that take good care of their animals, who lead happy lives. The other theme is on the horrors of your friends FB page certainly it is fair enough to cross-reference between the two themes, but they are two separate issues unless your only intent is to smear PETA no matter what. remember any time peta does anything that they have directly caused the death of 40,000 animals since 1998. There are thousands of wonderful advocacy groups who do real work helping to improve the quality of life for animals. PETA was there at the request of the trailer park and had even provided dog houses to the same people who lost Maya. PETA had been asked to come in to the area, had provided dog shelters for the 2 other family dogs that were tethered and not taken, and were gathering feral animals at the request of the trailer park. Let it be known: PETA is not a reliable resource when it comes to confirming whether or not a company is truly cruelty-free. Again, I am not a PETA person, have never supported them or really paid that much attention. We lose touch when we cannot afford to reunite. Thank you so much for your courage to speak up against PETA too Its horrific what theyve been doing, and how people can take to social media and behave in a way that can facilitate suicide. wordpress.com . Several studies of raw food vegans have shown that raw food offers no special protection. In a 2003 profile of Newkirk in The New Yorker, author Michael Specter wrote that Newkirk has had at least one seeing-eye dog taken away from its blind owner. No, Im not evil. Instead, they promoteterror campaigns and kill animals even going so far as to steal family pets out of people's homes. They could claim they picked them up as strays and had to euthanize for whatever reason. With the Leica M3, you . Anyone who has ever raised animals for meat knows that it is one of the hardest parts of homesteading but if you choose to eat meat, I think it's important to know where it came from if at all possible, and that the animal was well cared for and treated with respect. peta.org aspca.org change.org . Other animals that eat meat are carnivores and do so raw and with their bare hands. None. Within minutes of researching this, I knew your article wasnt representing things factually, which puts you in the same league with them if you dont correct the post, or add a little light to the darkness that is actually now being promoted by it. Individual State Homestead Laws Most homestead laws and homestead tax exemptions are specific to each state in the Union. Individual state governments may choose to honor current federal exemptions or establish laws that prohibit debtors from claiming any exemption provided under federalbankruptcy law. Yes they actually do think its better for a loved pet to be dead rather than live life as a slave. PETA acolytes launched a full scale attack on her Facebook page, attempting to get it removed as a hate page. comparing meat eaters toJeffrey Dahmer comes directly from the PETA leadership, chef was forced to drop an item off the menu of his restaurant due to death threats, http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/52418359, http://elcomercio.pe/wuf/noticias/peta-albergues-son-ultimo-recurso-noticia-1913084, Monkey Business: PETA Wants to Make Working Thai Monkeys Unemployed - Indeki - Real News Network.
Tesla Agile Supply Chain, Articles I