I do nothing to encourage those that seek the other entities, only to keep the light shining so that there are no outward occurrences that may cause harm or do injustice to those that travel. 510 Jeremy Swamp Rd Parcel A is served by 20 transit routes. The sound it made added to the total affect. 510 Jeremy Swamp Rd Parcel A, Southbury, CT 06488 - Lot/Land For Sale. The Mark Twain House & Museum was the home of the Clemens family, including author Samuel Clemens (aka Mark Twain). 86 records found for Jeremy Swamp Rd, Southbury, CT 06488. Even creepier? The Registered Agent on file for this company is William B Deatley and is located at 389 Jeremy Swamp Road, Southbury, CT 06488. 280 Jeremy Swamp Rd, Southbury, CT 06488 | MLS# 170551724 | Redfin Shadowy figures and electronic voice phemonema have been witnessed here. How competitive is the market for this home? Parking, utilities, exterior, etc. Fast forward to today, and the miner's ghost trails through the road, appearing at night as a large, bearded man holding a pickaxe. The 1700s Stepney Cemetery (a.k.a. Get your daily life hack right in your inbox. 87 Jeremy Swamp Rd, Southbury, CT 06488. Most homes have some risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels. , Awesome, Youre All Set! Witnesses say footsteps, screams, and apparitions of deceased patients can be seen and heard here, as well as the voices, crying and laughter of unseen children. Mrs. Abigail Pettibone is said to haunt the establishment. Were working on getting current and accurate fire risk information. Nearby food & drink options include Black Hog Brewing Co., The Tavern, and Starbucks. 280 Jeremy Swamp RoadSouthbury, CT 06488. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. Some of the sightings have included the ghost of a boy who will appear if you put a coin in the middle of the paved road, a spectral Camaro driven by a girl who died, a ghost truck that chases drivers to the end of the road, and the spiritual forms of two park rangers who passed away in 1939. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. Click to reveal Another tale involves an elderly woman named Sarah Mitchell who died while walking across the bridge. Bedrooms: 3Bathrooms: 2Lot: 2.15 acres. People have been known to become trapped, and unable to find their way out. 268 Jeremy Swamp Road Southbury, CT 06488 February 29, 2016 Dear Public Health, I am writing as a voter and taxpayer to ask you to oppose SB 290, and I strongly urge you to remove vapor products and smokeless tobacco from this legislation. On their way, they were robbed and killed by bandits, and their spirits are said to haunt the road today. 1.44 Acre. The Zestimate for this house is $438,100, which has increased by $2,500 in the last 30 days. But when Capt. , Down For a Spooky Road Trip? The hospital, opened in 1931 to house criminally insane patients contains 16 buildings connected by underground tunnels. 19 hours ago, by Samantha Brodsky In September of that year, the Hills saw a bright, moving light in the sky while they were driving. To improve this estimate, remove homes that are not similar in the table below. Do not sell or share my personal information. The company's filing status is listed as Dissolved and its File Number is 1002809 . 11 Southbury Homes for Sale - Southbury CT Real Estate - Movoto Although it closed in 2009, the Carousel Gardens Restaurant was said to be haunted by original owner and founder of Seymour, William H. Wooster and his daughter, Ruth. 280 Jeremy Swamp Rd is a vacant land on a 1.01 acre lot. These paranormal occurrences have been reported for more than 100 years. While out on a job, the seven men witnessed a saucer-shaped object making a buzzing sound and hovering above the ground. Legend has it the farmer called upon the Devil to save him, and he was transformed into a demonic satyr. The Phantom on Jeremy Swamp Road, Connecticut. by Eden Arielle Gordon In the mood for something stranger than fiction? A post shared by Cynthia Wickersham (@cynthiawickersham) on Oct 18, 2020 at 11:15am PDT. Jeremy Swamp Road in Connecticut is known for unexplained disappearances, and the legend is even stranger than you'd expect. 49 Jeremy Swamp Rd, Southbury, CT 06488 | realtor.com $97K/Acre. This ghost town is referred to by some as the "Village of the Damned." Built in the seventies, the property has a wood facade . Drivers may even hear the spirit screaming, "Get off my claim!". Completed in 1874, the Penfield Reef lighthouse is believed to be haunted by light keeper Fred A. Jordan, who died in 1916 while attempting to get to shore to see his family for Christmas. Uncover property values, resident history, neighborhood safety score, and more! Some say they have seen her pacing through tombstones in a cloak, and others claim to have noticed blood flowing from her grave on the anniversary of her death. Discover 967 JEREMY SWAMP RD, SOUTHBURY, CT 06488 -- Residential property with 2856 sq. You answered by saying, No, they were taken. You then told me then that this was a crossroad. Sale starting with $76k. Most homes have some risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels. It contains 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. MLS# 170551724. I honor you for the task you do and hope that when I do travel that road of light that we meet again one day. Who is the ghost? 1 hour ago, by Sarah Wasilak Based on Redfin's market data, we calculate that market competition in 06488, this home's neighborhood, is very competitive. I am but a messenger, nothing more. 1 day ago, by Victoria Edel ft with 0 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms 8 Fox Run, Monroe, CT 06468, MLS# 170553359 - ctsmart Login The home of renowned abolitionist Harriet Beecher Stowe, author of "Uncle Tom's Cabin," is rumored to be haunted. All must travel this path and some do so here in this time and in this place. There have even been tales of bizarre creatures or hybrids spotted on the road following the closure of Jungle Habitat, an animal-based theme park that was popular in the 1970s. Waltons story has been debated and analyzed over the years, and was even turned into a fictionalized but very entertaining film, Fire in the Sky. The historic 1891 hotel is known for ghostly activity. 100 Bucks Hill Rd, Southbury, CT 06488 - Lot/Land For Sale. He now protects the bridge, following those who cross at night with their headlights on. Folks say in the parlor, window shades open on their own and all over the building footsteps have been heard. 255, 442, 447, 470, 471, 472, 473, 479, 480, Home details and zoning from local records. See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. Completed in 1874, the Penfield Reef lighthouse is believed to be haunted by light keeper Fred A. Jordan, who died in 1916 while attempting to get to shore to see his family for Christmas. The current Trulia Estimate for 1430 Jeremy . 268 Jeremy Swamp Rd, Southbury, CT 06488 | realtor.com Jeremy Swamp Rd, Southbury, CT 06488 - NeighborWho Nearby train routes include Waterbury. The 1878 Victorian Gothic structure boasts a bronze statue of former governor William Buckingham near its west entrance, and it is Buckingham, who died in 1875, who is believed to haunt the building. Jeremy Swamp Road - Southbury, Connecticut. Climate risk data is provided for informational purposes only. This bar is to be featured on an upcoming episode of the Discovery Channel series, "American Haunting." This 1910 facility was originally built for children with tuberculosis, and like many sanatoriums, is rumored to be haunted. 8 of the Most Haunted and Paranormal Roads and Bridges in America 2.5 Baths. The Zestimate for this Single Family is $481,900, which has increased by $15,671 in the last 30 days.The Rent Zestimate for this Single Family is $3,200/mo, which has decreased by $39/mo in the last 30 days. It is said to be haunted as a result of its tragic history of patient abuse and questionable deaths, and eventually was closed in 1995. Originally built in 1877, the Colville Covered Bridge has accrued some great paranormal stories over the years. Republican Party. I have included both the original and the lightened photo. Unaffiliated. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. It's not certain. 510 Jeremy Swamp Rd Parcel A has been listed on Redfin for 803 days since December 21, 2020. 1430 Jeremy Swamp Rd, Southbury, CT 06488 | Trulia Now an abandoned ruin, the spot is said to be haunted by students who committed suicide and are forever roaming the dorms in spirit. On 12-477 Jeremy Swamp Rd, Southbury CT we have 43 property listings for the 293 residents and businesses. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Needless to say, I told my brother that we had to pay Jeremy Swamp road a visit. He writes about diverse topics around the web. 25.2 miles from Southbury, CT. For all are suspectable to things that they can never see but are there. 8 of the Most Haunted and Paranormal Roads and Bridges in America, https://www.theghostattic.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/GA-Web-Logo-Reverse-150px.png, https://www.theghostattic.com/wp-content/uploads/8-most-haunted-paranormal-roads-bridges-america-feature-image.jpeg, Popular Ghost Hunting Equipment Used Today, Recent Foreign Language Horror Movies For Your Watchlist, Horror Movies About Insects Worth Checking Out, House of Wax (2005): Dualism, Body Horror, and a Stupid Amount of Wax. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. The company has 4 contacts on . Among them are the Downs Road Monster, which some say was actually an albino horse, along with various ghostly apparitions and strange creatures such as Melon Heads, rumored to Those who photograph the cemetery have found later that orbs, mists, light rods, and even apparitions have appeared in the photos. Evelyn Perilli. PDF arch of a problem. The "problem" of youth access to smoke gateway to The medieval-style castle is rumored to be haunted and is open for tours and overnight stays. Known as Donkey Lady Bridge, the small bridge that stretches across Elm Creek has some intriguing local folklore attached. Witnesses also have heard unexplained voices and footsteps. be taken then I suggest staying off Jeremy Swamp road when the moon is full. Homes sell for about 1% above list price and go pending in around 48 days. Jeremy Swamp Rd, Southbury CT - Rehold Address Directory Paranormal activity is commonplace at Route 66 in Villa Ridge. A former governor's spirit is said to haunt the State Capitol building. Phantom: That is not my quest nor my duty, and so will release you to that project with a word of advice. As one could imagine, there is a lot of history in this park that dates Shubert Theater hosts touring musicals and popular music concerts and is said to have a ghost. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. It is situated down the street. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Not only did I meet a spirit that told me that it was not the one responsible for the disappearances, but it actually let me capture its image on my phones camera. Some Wetlands, Level Lot, Lightly Wooded, Sloping Lot, Electric Available, Phone Available, Cable Available. The basement appears to be where a lot of the activity occurs. But believe me that this Being is there and his eyes are the ones I saw in the darkness and talked with before I took the photo. Nearby Homes have recently sold between $201,000 to $687,000. His rowboat capsized, and his body was found three months later. The Jeremy Swamp Road in Southbury, Connecticut is one of the haunted roads in america. (Submitted by Andre H.). 955 Jeremy Swamp Rd, Southbury CT owners history, phone number, price View Details. The full address for this home is 510 Jeremy Swamp Rd Parcel A, Southbury, Connecticut 06488. According to the tales, drivers who find themselves stalled on Jeremy Swamp Road will often vanish before a tow truck arrives, leaving only an empty car for the tow truck driver to discover. For Sale - 280 Jeremy Swamp Rd, Southbury, CT - $124,900. Ft. 542 S Britain Rd, Southbury, CT 06488. I actually came that night looking for answers about those that disappeared on this road over the years. Were working on getting current and accurate flood risk information. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Keltenwelt am Glauberg, Hesse,Germany, Mabon/The Fall Equinox in the ElementalWorld, The Old Man of Storr Isle of Skye,Scotland. Since we all spend so much time in our cars, its not surprising that so many locations associated with them would generate some great tales fit for the campfire. The average household income in the Jeremy Swamp Road area is $105,604. Single Family Residential. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. Drivers have reported bright lights over their vehicles, and some have even described losing consciousness and awaking days later in their car, signaling an alien abduction. The fort, built in 1807, appears to be popular with the spirit set. Stories attribute the disappearances to "Melon Heads," or humanoid creatures with bulbous heads that come out of the woods and attack. Residence for Single Family. There are others that do more. And no, I did not doctor this photo. Formerly the Chart House, this restaurant is said to be haunted by a spirit who has been known to move chairs. America is full of folklore about ghostly hitchhikers, spectral automobiles, and other bizarre roadway phenomena. Apparitions also include the spirit of Kate Blood, an alleged witch who was murdered by her husband. Jeremy Swamp Road Southbury, CT | The Most Haunted Roads in America If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Coincidentally this year, just before I left, I came across an article about the most haunted roads in the U.S the first on the list being Jeremy Swamp Road. Nowadays, her ghost can be seen wandering along the road under the full moon, carrying shrunken heads and voodoo dolls, ominously waiting to get her revenge on the town. The site was featured on an episode of TV's Ghost Hunters. 23 Jeremy Swamp Road Southbury, CT 06488. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Zestimate Home Value: $385,000. 4 Photos. Witnesses have heard the unexplained sound of breaking glass and seen a ghost cat with glowing eyes. Jeremy Swamp Road in Connecticut is known for unexplained disappearances, and the legend is even stranger than you'd expect. It is situated down the street. Cedarcrest Hospital was demolished in 2013; the map shows where it was located. A post shared by Paranormal Task Force (@paranormal_task_force) on Jun 27, 2020 at 9:12pm PDT. Cheri. All rights reserved. It's located in Connecticut, United States. When the family ran him off by throwing rocks, the young man vowed revenge and returned with a posse who burned the familys home and killed all within. Built in 1952, this property has 864 square feet of living space and sits on approximately 2/3 of acre. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. Including low-risk, smoke- People who live on Jeremy Swamp Rd in Southbury, Connecticut Does it pertain to what I channeled before? As you will see, there were also moving orbs there that night. 510 Jeremy Swamp Rd Parcel A is a vacant land on a 2.13 acre lot. A post shared by Iain Cook (@thecooksan) on Aug 1, 2017 at 5:31pm PDT. Dating back to 1790, Gunntown Cemetery is said to be haunted by spirits of a man with a lantern leading a horse, a little boy who plays near the back wall, and a black ghost dog. You can even make out its body. A brief respite on a journey of light. The Phantom on Jeremy Swamp Road, Southbury, Connecticut Nearby grocery stores include Stop & Shop, Patty's Pantry, and The Local Gourmet. How long has this home been listed on Redfin? 967 JEREMY SWAMP RD, SOUTHBURY, CT 06488 | RealtyTrac 8. These Are the 11 Most Haunted Roads in America, I Tried the Scandinavian Sleep Method, and It's Worth the Hype, The Easiest Way to Upgrade Your Vacations, 16 Travel Accessories Our Editors Always Bring on Vacation, 9 Passport Holders to Invest in For Your Next Trip Abroad, Experts Explain Why You're More Likely to Cry on a Plane, What to Pack For a Trip to Mexico, From Slip Dresses to Cutout Swimsuits, Bloody Bride Bridge and Boy Scout Lane Stevens Point, WI, A post shared by Paranormal Task Force (@paranormal_task_force), unexplained loud banging and uncanny whispers are heard, a voodoo queen who was chased out of New Orleans, A post shared by Cynthia Wickersham (@cynthiawickersham), Survive Your First Couple's Vacation With These Expert Tips, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Take a look. Find out who lives on Jeremy Swamp Rd, Southbury, CT 06488. *. Seen on the TV show Ghost Adventures, this former weapons factory was closed in the 1980s because of its myriad accidents, many of which were fatal. Nothing more. In addition, witnesses say they have heard rattling chains and the sound of ghostly children playing here. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Of course, if youre not quite ready to take that journey or as our friend said. The car then began to vibrate with beeping and buzzing sounds being heard. It is believed to be haunted by the family's butler, George Griffin. Legend tells the tale of a drunk miner bragging at a saloon about striking gold. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. This spirit is reported to attempt to cause further accidents on the road, so be careful out there. 19 hours ago, by Lindsay Kimble There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. 1 day ago, by Yerin Kim Here, you may get a glimpse of phantom mourners at funerals or even riding via carriage. According to the tales, drivers who find themselves stalled on Jeremy Swamp Road will often vanish before a tow truck arrives, leaving only an empty car for the tow truck driver to discover. Parks near 510 Jeremy Swamp Rd Parcel A include Southbury Dog Park, Southford Falls State Park, and Settlers Park. Great Opportunity to own a 2.13 acre approved parcel minutes from I-84! 1430 Jeremy Swamp Rd, Southbury, CT 06488 is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,492 sqft single-family home built in 1975. View detailed information about property 49 Jeremy Swamp Rd, Southbury, CT 06488 including listing details, property photos, school and neighborhood data, and much more. Cheri: Is there anything else you can tell me about what happened to those that disappeared on this road. Property Detail Report View Neighbors. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Off Market Homes Near 563 Jeremy Swamp Rd, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. It was a settlement that began in the 1740s, and is situated in the middle of a forest. 280 Jeremy Swamp Rd, Southbury, CT 06488 | 34 Photos | MLS #170551724 It is rumored to be haunted by a ghost of a pretty blonde woman wearing a white dress who is believed Bowne Hall at Dutchess Community College was built around 1913 as the Nettie Bowne TB Hospital. Jeremy Swamp Road Southbury, CT | The Most Haunted Roads in America 280 Jeremy Swamp Rd Southbury, CT 06488. 1 day ago. The Phantom: You see me now as you saw me then. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). Over the years Ive channeled many things. If we were lucky maybe Id be able to connect with whatever was out there and wed finally find out the truth about what really happened on this now infamous road. Some believe she is the spirit of Seventh Day Baptist Elisabeth Palmiter, who drowned in a swamp in 1800 while searching for her "missing" Smalleys, originally opened in 1852 by James Smalley, was rebuilt in 1924 after a fire burned much of the city. The birthplace and childhood home of dictionary creator Noah Webster is open for tours, and many say is still home to the man's ghost. Clinton Road has a wide array of unusual occurrences connected to it, making it a site of interest for any lover of the strange and unusual. Cheri: I thank you for your truths. A male entity dressed in 17th-18th century attire has been in many rooms of the 1734 inn, along with the ghost of a confederate gentleman in the liquor room, a female entity that disturbs guests, the apparition of former owner Lucius Foot in Room 1 and the ghost of former Two ghosts have been reported in the historic Glebe House. If you're alien-obsessed, Route 375, or Extraterrestrial Highway, is a must see. Zombies abound in Sandhill Road in Las Vegas, and they're not exactly the sleepless casino and club dwellers. 8 Fox Run, Monroe, CT 06468 is a Land, Land Lot property listed for $155,000 The property is 0 sq. It is said that these unfortunate drivers have been attacked by the Mellon Heads, strange and deformed humanoid creatures with small bodies and bulbous, hairless heads. At 955 Jeremy Swamp Road, Southbury, CT there is a single-family property. For Sale: 280 Jeremy Swamp Rd, Southbury, CT 06488 $124,900 MLS# 170551724 1 Acre Lot, Approved Building Lot, Approved for and Will Accommodate a 4 - 5 Bdrm Home , Lot is Mostly Clear and Jus. Bennett College, founded in 1890, was a women's college that closed in 1978. Thats fine, and I definitely believe them, but after my experience on Jeremy Swamp road I think this tops them all. ft, 4 bed(s), 3 bath(s). Convenient to town center: Shoppin. The 18th-century Seventh Day Baptist Cemetery is also known as the Green Lady Cemetery because of the many sightings of a ghost called the Green Lady. In all my time connecting with different entities Ive never captured an image on camera like I did that night. (LogOut/ The familys matriarch is said to live on as the Donkey Lady, a ghostly apparition apparently in the form of a human-animal hybrid that features loose, baggy skin. In Denton, TX, you can find the haunted Goatman's Bridge, or Old Alton Bridge, where a local goat farmer was murdered. If you would like to hire Linton for any horror writing, please get in contact. Do you understand? Jeremy Swamp Road in Connecticut is known for unexplained disappearances, and the legend is even stranger than you'd expect.
Knee Pain After Jumping From Height, Why Did Jesus Change Levi To Matthew, Articles J