Enjoy these blank Monopoly boards to make your own game using your own personalized theme. I would suggest large. I made a board for my friends about a major trip we recently took to Myrtle Beach (were also Monopoly Junkies.) For this DIY Monopoly game, you can customize it to whatever theme you would like! Create your own Monopoly board! How did you print this for a game board? Making your own Monopoly board The main typeface is Kabel, which you have to pay for, so I used knockoff fonts that are similar, but not the original. Select your own theme and edit the template. It can make your game really funny to play! Monopoly Electronic Invitation Template Board Game Evite - Etsy Personalized Monopoly games are a popular gift idea but are also great to have around for parties and family game nights. You can also purchase a game from Ebay or Amazon, but it will cost you more money. Or maybe youre making your own custom Monopoly board at home and want some Monopoly money to print, rather than drawing it all by hand? Hey I cant join, because of my Email address it doesnt work with it.. Thank you for this template! In order to turn layers on/off, click the eyeball icon to the left of each layer or layer group. This blank Monopoly money template has an empty space in the middle of each bank note so that you can add your own design. For all the big Monopoly fans we created an overview with best practices and strategies to win Monopoly! #diygames #diymonopoly. If someone who has been successful in customizing their game board could explain how they did theirs; Id greatly appreciate it! It will give you multiple options to choose from. This was a life-saver when it came to making my own Monopoly board. This is your chance to create the board game you've always dreamed of. For Community Chest cards, you could change "Pay School Fees" to "Pay for Beach Parking.". Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Hi Halakti, If you need any more help with making your own Monopoly board, I have a full guide here: How To Make Your Own Monopoly Game. I simply loveeeee the idea of this template! He wasnt relevant to my project so he was left out. It doesn't show the names or values of the streets. Please check your spam folder if you do not see the email. Cheers!! .example_responsive_2 { width: 280px; height: 100px; } I will be creating our own Sinterklaas version as this is not sold anywhere. I signed up to be able to get the password for the resource library. If you plan to print your Monopoly money, then here are some free Monopoly money templates that youre welcome to use. Thanks so much for the templates! Making your own custom monopoly can be easy. You can create a game to give as a birthday gift or Christmas gift and you can also make a game board for your grandkids by using this template. These custom monopoly templates will give you all the High Quality Press Ready Custom Monopoly Game Design Setup Files necessary for printing to make your own custom monopoly game. Once you have all your templates filled in, you can print them. We no longer require a password to our resource library, so you should be able to access it from the top of our website. 0638121185. - 32 houses and 12 hotels. These are 1 1/2 inches (4 cm) wide. I cannot download the files it just keeps looping me back to sign up, Hello Ance, My son needed to make a Revolutionary War Monopoly Game for his history class and these worked perfectly! My daughter has a project due on Monday and I need to figure this out quickly, thanks! Create your own custom Monopoly today! So if you measure and print your board space dimensions correctly it is possible to cover the entire playing surface. This is amazing!! When I create my own board games, I always reuse an old game. Yes, I can email it to you. Learn how your comment data is processed. Top 10 make your own monopoly ideas and inspiration You saved me a lot of time! Might also be helpful for others looking to just build one set for themselves (Which I want to do and hopefully have time). Finally. I had the idea for this for my family, as weve literally had one house for every space on that board. MONOPOLY name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. printable Chance and Community Chest card templates. These images will be printed big, so you want them to be as clear as possible. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. Custom Monopoly Templates & Die-Lines - 99 Cent Game Parts This rocks but I cant see all the property cards I have been messing with it but I cant seem to find it. I just want to congratulate you on the skill you used and complexity of this. If you need help figuring out how to install fonts, feel free to email me atjessica@nowthatsthrifty.comand I can help you out. Each zip file contains a template, so you can just download the ones you are interested in. Or what about using it for a special Christmas or birthday game? Any input you can give me would be helpful, so that I can fix the problem. If youre sticking with the classic Chance and Community Chest cards, then you can refer to this list of all of the Monopoly Chance and Community Chest cards. Have a question about atomic design or web development? For example, when I created my Harry Potter Monopoly, I chose different locations in Harry Potter to use for my properties. Games for girls or women The thought that games are teens, or Thanks a bunch for your efforts. Thank you for being so awesome. You can create a board game with the names from your neighborhood and create a fun game for kids. Fifth Hour ESL Teaching. For money, either buy generic or replacement Monopoly money at a game store, or make your own and match it to your theme. I'm Brad Frost, a design system consultant, web designer, speaker, writer, and musician located in beautiful Pittsburgh, PA. How to win Monopoly? @media(min-width: 800px) { .example_responsive_1 { width: 728px; height: 90px; } } S Sylvia Ang More information You'll find everything you need to make your own Monopoly game on this page. Leave a Reply. very useful stuff!! You can either add your own text on the computer before printing, or print the PDFs first and then use a pen to fill in the blanks. If youve read through all of those instructions and have decided that making your own Monopoly game sounds a bit too much like hard work, then dont worry. 25-100 - $115 ea. Does your team need help taking your design system to the next level? Let me know if you have any problems. or would it be the 20in x 20in it should be? If you do discover another way then please share it with us. I am really impressed with your Photoshop skills to set up the layers the way you did! I am attempting to make a Pokemon Monopoly for my brothers birthday. The standard one-sided printed standard Monopoly board is 50.8 cm x 50.8 cm (20 x 20 inches). But you dont have to copy either of these. By using our site, you agree to our. -Jessica. Use it to try out great new products and services nationwide without paying full pricewine, food delivery, clothing and more. Thats so awesome. Print is made to be cut to 19.75x19.75 in size. Create your own version of Monopoly for a fun gift idea or family game nights. Monopoly Game. However, dont expect these ideas to hit the toy shelves unless you have a friend in the Toys and Games industry or a relative that works for Hasbro. $1000 bills are available in Monopoly Mega Edition. You can also change up jail and free parking. These templates are located in our Resource Library along with lots of other free printables you can use. Get Now for Easy Customization! (3) If you want to keep your playing board clean once you start to play on it, cover it with a clear, self-sticking, book covering film. You may choose locations connected to the topic you're discussing or something completely made up.Create your cards.Decorate the . In the top menu, go to Window>Layers and make sure its checked. However, you might like to include some $1000 banknotes when playing classic Monopoly. Were happy that we are able to provide this resource for you. Step 1: Getting the Materials You Will Need: -The Board: I used an old Monopoly Millionaire Board (However, any Monopoly board will work just fine) I recommend the original size which is about 20 inches by 20 inches : https://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-C1009-Monopoly-Class. Music gives me an enormous amount of mental, physical, and spiritual satisfaction. If youd prefer to draw out a Monopoly board then here are the Monopoly board dimensions that youll need for the overall board and for each square. Tokens were first introduced in 1935 and they have changed several times over the years. We havent had a chance to update all of our posts yet, but the resource library is available to everyone now without a password. You saved me so much time and hassle! Many people are very surprised to discover that theyve actually been playing Monopoly wrong their whole lives. Just be sure to use rice paper and edible printer ink. That is the file that will be read by Photoshop. These instructions can also be used to create any other kind of board game that you would like. You could create one with the street names of your own town, part of your businesses or relate to a totally different subject. So for each card that ends with Collect $100, your version should also say Collect $100. Youve done the bulk of the work for creating a custom game. If you are interested in purchasing Microsoft Office 365, you can buy it here. Just click on tools and then the down arrow next to size. If you dont care if you use different items for the houses and hotels, then you could use a different old board game. Jenni Fielding is the founder of Monopoly Land - an unofficial fan site. Don't forget that you need dice as well. For example, instead of the card that says "Advance to Pall Mall", you could write "Advance to Disney World" if your game is based off of Florida. Fantastic job!!! Thanks for your work, This is a simple program to use that many people already have on their computers. If you are looking for an image for the background of your game board or box lid, you will want it to be as large as possible. Hii can u whatsapp the templates to me plz All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published. Do you have a better way? The Monopoly game board, playing pieces, name and logo are all trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. You are not allowed to make your own Monopoly game and sell it, as you may end up with a lawsuit on your hands. Hope this helps. Thank you for the work you put into this. just have fun sending greeting cards out to all your friends. Of course, you wont have an instruction sheet for your homemade game, so if you have any queries over the rules, then be sure to use the rules section of this website to clarify anything youre unsure of. I used it to create a board based off of the video game Fallout 3. DISCLAIMERNothing on this site shall be considered legal advice and no attorney-client relationship is established. You can even use it for your own amazing school project. Hello! I realized the same problems you did and was afraid I would have to chuck this idea for an even lamer one. In order to view the other deeds in the_property_cards.psd you need to turn on the layers that you need to view using the layers palette. If you use letter paper (or A4 size) then the Monopoly board will be about the right size. Most of these free printable games are in PNG format. PDF Monopoly Card Template Word - biblioteca.ump.edu.pe Custom Monopoly | Make Your Own Monopoly | You're On Deck You can even use it for your own amazing school project. DIY Star Wars Mystery Date Game with Printables, DIY Harry Potter Mystery Date Game with Printables, Havent received the password/email for download after signing up, Hello Melody, It saved me about a zillion hours in photoshop. The resources library is asking for a password. Brilliant thank you. Looks awesome! Its possible that it ended up in your spam folder or promotions folder in Gmail. Custom Monopoly Templates & Die-Lines - Game Board Design Nearly everything is customizable except the box unless you have an A3 printer. Interested in a workshop, consulting, or co-creation project? Waiting to be confirmed.no link to download monopoly game. I have a client who wants a Monopoly themed promotion and all of the graphics you can find at istockphoto etc. It would be a shame if the game ended early because you wrote Pay $2000 on a Chance card, wouldnt it? Thank you. It can be hard to work out how big to make each square and to ensure that all of your lines are straight. The MONOPOLY name and logo, the distinctive design of the game board, the four corner squares, the MR. In my Socials 9 class, we had a board game project to teach people about the events that occured during the French Revolution era, and this worked perfectly. Then, I had to come up with the different scenarios for the chance and community chest cards. Here are the rest of the money bills. The size of the standard Monopoly board is 50.8 cm x 50.8 cm (20 x 20 inches). 1, Click on any PNG thumbnail image of the game that you want to download; a bigger image will open up. Thank-you this template was awesome and totally customizable in PS! It is amazing! There are a number of cheap High-Street stores selling items for a 1 that might stock this item. You can change icons, colors, and fonts and whatever you want. Ive added all of the information you need to make the Title Deed cards in the table below. If thats your plan, then be sure to check out my step-by-step guide to making your own Monopoly set. I run a gaming event called Iron Artist and was going to use the make your own monopoly game that I had in my closet collecting dust. http://boardgamedesign.com/pages/main_red.htm. If you have any questions or remarks, feel free to post them below. Publisher also has the option to add guide lines to your document. You can write down the names of your own places and make your own prices. Thanks so much! I cant wait to give this template a shot looks awesome! We send all of our subscribers an email with the password to the resource library. i hope you brush your teeth! This is where you can download all of our printables. Traditionally, Monopoly boards are made of paper and cloth fibers, although you can also get some luxury wooden Monopoly boards. This will print the Monopoly board pdf over six sheets of paper. My friends and I are doing a Monopoly themed rocket for our physics class and plan to wrap the board around the rocketshould turn out pretty cool! One thing that is important to note is that I use Microsoft Publisher to design board games. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Therefore the game is named after the economic concept ofmonopoly. At least this shortened the layouting process a lot.). I used the Publisher version of the files included in the digital files to create a customized version of the game for my . Are you able to get inside the resource library? Can you potentially email it to me? I started to make my own using InDesign and I was looking for the fonts when I came across your template. 3. Really well done. OMG!!! Hi, you should receive an email from us shortly with the link and password to our resource library. Saved as a favorite, I love your web site! For each (country) edition of the game, currency signs of existing currencies such as guilders, euros or dollars are sometimes indicated on the game board and cards with the game. Youll find it easiest if you stick to the classic Monopoly board sizes, though. Thought I would try again, and to find this is a gem. Each file also has a page at the beginning that explains what size and kind of paper to print on. You can follow along on Twitter, Mastodon, YouTube, Instagram, Github, Codepen, LinkedIn, Spotify, and Last.fm. DIY Monopoly Game with Free Templates - Now That's Thrifty! The rules are already made and all you have to do is pick a theme and create your board and pieces. We printed the deed cards on cardstock to their exact real-monopoly dimensions, and the board we had printed at Staples for $25 on laminate paper. I have found that the best way to find images is to Google them. Free Printable Monopoly Like Board template and Play Money - My Party Games The easiest way to make a Monopoly board at home is from a large piece of cardboard as this is easy to cut with scissors, yet sturdy enough to stand up to some use. People like you make the world a better place. As your home printer wont print on paper thats large enough to make a Monopoly board, the best way to do it is to print the board tiled over several sheets of paper and stick them together. Thanks for the great starting point. This will be perfect for making my own monopoly for game night! But then you wouldnt be able to edit it to your likingkinda ruins the point of the template, Is there a copyright infringement? This is exactly what I was looking for! Perhaps you lost some of the original Monopoly money that came with your set? THANKS I finally made my candyopoly game. I would thank you for providing this very useful template. Just make sure that the design is centered, by selecting Actual Size or Fit to Paper, depending on which program youre using. The first step is printing out the above image onto a larger board. Heres a quick list of them. You can certainly print the game board and box lid at home as well, but you might consider having those printed professionally. Monopoly Board Template | Teaching Resources I believe we fixed it. good lack you, good men)), this appeared to be just what I was looking for too bad that gimp 2.6.8 on linux wont open it I did try installing the Separate plugin but not joy xP. Then, they will show up in the font list on Microsoft Publisher. In that panel you should see all the layers stacked on top of each other. thank you very much! Here is the Monopoly-like game board template that I have created for you. Customize These Templates for Your Original and Classic Board Game. I recommend printing this Monopoly money on different colored letter paper which you can get on Amazon. The MONOPOLY name and logo, the distinctive design of the game board, the four corner squares, the MR. @Eli Did you unzip the file? http://swanboy.deviantart.com/art/Fallout-3-Monopoly-145365574. You can download this printable Monopoly Board. If you want something to copy, take a look at this Monopoly board template. I have learned so much about PSE doing this and have a wonderful visual art piece to showcase. You can also move items in front of or behind other items. A ruler or straightedge is going to be your best friend. please share. http://cue.yellowmagic.info/softwares/separate-plus/index.html, i need the templates of the cards for my course work and i can find them anywhere do you no where i can get them ? You can take photos from your phone, computer, or even straight from Facebook and print them out onto the My Monopoly sticker sheets. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. So I took it into Photoshop, simplified a lot of the structure, and designed the board to mirror the original Monopoly design. 101+ - $110 ea. Its nice to be able to create it on a computer as well because you dont have to be good at drawing to make it look neat. *Prices based on identical designs Start creating Share Description Description Monopoly Instructional Video Be creative with how you want your fellow players to be ensnared. Im going to spend time messing around with it not entirely familiar with photoshop. You can then stick it to a card background and fill in the details according to your preferred customizations. In a nutshell, I help others to learn eBay and thought by creating a board game, some people would learn the essentials in a fun way. Be careful not to be too specific. However, Christmas time was fast approaching, so I didnt have a whole lot of time to labor over every detail. 2. If you like this resource, you may also like the Monopoly themed advent calendar that's for sale at the Learning Hub! You can seek inspiration from Pinterest. If you have already signed up, you can go ahead and check them out! If it got damaged in an argument you may be in need of some replacement Monopoly money to say sorry! To learn how to match the playing spaces on your board to your theme, keep reading! Heres a photo of the first Monopoly board game I ever made, back in 2008! I can really appreciate how well organized everything is as a designer and you just saved me a LOT of time mocking up a board for a town fundraiser! Jenni Fielding is the founder of Monopoly Land - an unofficial fan site. You should see a panel on the right side of your screen with a tab that says Layers. I see your name on my email list. Looks very nice! Have you ever wanted to make your own board game? She has been a huge fan of Monopoly and has been playing the game for over 30 years. She is a stickler for the rules and loves to find vintage Monopoly sets in second-hand shops. This is an ideal activity for Computing / ICT / Desktop Publishing, or cross-curricular based learning. You should see a panel on the right side of your screen with a tab that says Layers. You may end up having more ideas than you need, but you can always get rid of them later. 1. i guess ill have to get my hands on a monopoly game to write up the chance & chest cards? Thanks! Very well organized. I am thinking of using on an invitationthanks. You can get step by step directions on how to put together your game by reading our instructions in our DIY Harry Potter Monopoly Game post. The pdf contains all of the different denominations, from 1 to 500. You can add images and text boxes anywhere in the documents. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/7a\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/7a\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/24\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/24\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/92\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/92\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/6c\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-7.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-7.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/6c\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-7.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-7.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/6a\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-5-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-5-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/6a\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-5-Version-3.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-5-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/65\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-6-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-6-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/65\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-6-Version-3.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-6-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/c0\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-7-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-7-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/c0\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-7-Version-3.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-7-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a3\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-8-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-8-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a3\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-8-Version-3.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-8-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/88\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-9-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-9-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/88\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-9-Version-3.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-9-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/6c\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-10.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-10.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/6c\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-10.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-10.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/cc\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-11.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-11.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/cc\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-11.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-11.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/8d\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-12.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-12.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/8d\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-12.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-12.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/24\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-13.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-13.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/24\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-13.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-13.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/07\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-14.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-14.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/07\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-14.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-14.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/80\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-15.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-15.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/80\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-15.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-15.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"