Take a 360 Virtual Tour - https://view.ricohtours.com/abde29bf-b950-4f93-8255-5a4524498af0 Layout This 2 bedroom 2 bath home has a split bedroom floor plan and a covered front deck. . Buy: $189,500. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Want to learn more about 659 Salisbury Road? 2023 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. CLOSED NOW. View Houses for rent in Hendersonville, NC. Copyright 2023 My State MLS. Minutes from downtown Hendersonville, shopping, restaurants, outdoor activities, airport. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. The lower apartment has its own separate entry, ensuring that you have privacy and independence from the upper-level unit. Home; North Carolina; . Do not sell or share my personal information. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. From Business: ABC Mobile Homes is a new and used mobile home dealer serving mobile and manufactured home buyers and sellers in Las Vegas, Nevada, and Henderson, NV for over 30. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. The entire unit has been recently remodeled, giving it a fresh and modern look. As the MLS and public records start to fill up, we'll list the details here. Did we mention four-wheel-drive is required? The data relating to real estate on this website derive in part from the Internet Data Exchange program. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, 1260 Oleta Rd is located in Hendersonville, the 28792 zipcode, and the Henderson County School District. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Upgraded 2 BD 2 BA + GARAGE in Henderson's Gated Elite 55+ Community! The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed, Last check for updates: about 16 hours ago, Canopy MLS as distributed by MLS GRID #4006191. Real Estate Rental Service Real Estate Investing Real Estate Agents (702) 608-2259. Their team helped me find the perfect place and we moved in with no problems at all. About Search Results. Rent to Own View Details $2080/m Estimated Rental Value $995,000 List Price Prestwood Ln Hendersonville, NC 28792 3 bed | 4 bath | 2,621 sqft. Other Cities in North Carolina. 659 Salisbury Road is currently listed for rent at $1,800 and was received on March 02, 2023. Modern living meets luxury at Aspire at Sunridge Heights in Henderson, NV. If something looks fishy, let us know. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Responsible for Road Maintenance: Private Maintained Road, Usage of Home: Private Estate, Residential, Attribution Contact: bwoodward@beverly-hanks.com, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. 1 Bed 1 Bath. Discover the beauty of mountain living - contact us to schedule a tour today! Yes, there are dog friendly houses for rent in Hendersonville, NC. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. View home features, photos, park info and more. Rent to own Homes in North Carolina - HousingList Hendersonville, NC 2 Bedroom Houses for Rent - 57 Houses | Rent.com The bathroom is also newly remodeled and features modern fixtures and fittings. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Do you have questions about finding other YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Approximately 10 minute drive to Hendersonville. Beautiful, very buildable 1.4 AC (per plat) view lot in Silverstone, just 15 minutes East of downtown Hendersonville and only 16 minutes to Lake Lure. CALL 702-457-8003. ft. Triple-wide - HUGE Homesite - 55+ Park, Move-in Ready 27x60 - 2 Car Garage - Fenced Yard, Unique - 26x60 2/2 + Den 55+ Tropicana Palms, LIKE NEW! Move-in Ready - 55+. Hendersonville, NC 28792 . Verified. You can also narrow your search to show specific types of homes using the sort and filter options available. Hendersonville, NC 28792. Neither Coldwell Banker Realty nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. This single dwelling for rent is a charming upper-level unit that features 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. That's 1123.20 square feet of li **Brand New 3 bedroom 2 bath 2022 Skyline model**. (undisclosed Address), Hendersonville, NC 28792 YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. The flooring is carpet and vinyl. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. For Rent; North Carolina; . Thanks so much. Buy Open Buy sub-menu . This single dwelling for rent is a charming upper-level unit that features 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Large 3 BD 2 BA 1,680 sq. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. 44 days on Zillow | 865 | 16 | Listed by: Property Owner (732) 759-4837 Houses For Rent in Hendersonville, NC - 195 Houses Rentals | Rent.com Nearby bus routes include S3, S6, and S1. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Renting a home at Sunrise Estates, a family-friendly, well-maintained, professionally managed manufactured home community. Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA Home Loan. We help property owners to make more with their properties through Vacation Rentals and Super Rentals. Thanks NSC! Hendersonville Homes for Sale $367,891; Arden Homes for Sale $417,869; Fletcher Homes for Sale $410,966; Flat Rock Homes for Sale $433,332; Fairview Homes for Sale $489,443; We estimate this home will sell faster than 99% nearby. Home Values By City. For Sale. Popular points of interest near 1260 Oleta Rd include Burntshirt Vineyards, Marked Tree Vineyard, and Appalachian Ridge Artisan Hard Cider. If you are using a screen reader, or are having trouble reading this website, please email, In sending this message, you agree to Rentals.coms, Do Not Share or Sell My Personal Information. Serving all of Las Vegas for their Mobile Home and Automotive appraisal needs. 197 Listings Found. Nearby food & drink options include Burntshirt Vineyards, Marked Tree Vineyard, and Appalachian Ridge Artisan Hard Cider. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Showing 1 - 44 of 295. Everyone deserves a slice of the world they can. Original Listing, 2023 NicheInvestments LLC. APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS * Age Restricted 55+ * Four-wheel drive vehicle * Renters Insurance * Good Credit / No collections * Good References. If you are looking to purchase a home, we would be happy to help you. Central heat/AC. There is also a lower apartment available for rent as well. 452 E Silverado Ranch Blvd Suite 303. MHBay.com has 42 Mobile Homes for Rent near Henderson, NV. * Documented monthly earnings of 3x monthly rent * No Deposit option for qualified applicants * Please inquire about pet requirements. 2023 Rent Group Inc. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. RENTALS.COM and the RENTALS.COM Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. The bedrooms are spacious and comfortable, with plenty of natural light flowing in through the windows. Mountain View Henderson 2/2 + Den and 2-Car Garage, Spacious 4Bedroom 2Bath Manufactured Home. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. 2023 Coldwell Banker. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. It also has its own parking space, which means you won't have to worry about finding a parking spot on the street. Pet friendly. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. . If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Beautiful granite showers. Asheville, NC 28806. CLOSED NOW. $149,900. Network of Sites. Mobile Notary Zone a Nationwide Company. Experience the serenity of mountain living in our modern, fully-furnished log cabin located in rugged 4x4 Hendersonville neighborhood of Western North Carolina. At a monthly rent of $2500, it offers great value for money, and its location makes it an attractive option for anyone looking to live in the area. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. Rent to Own Homes in Hendersonville. Lot rent includes water, trash pickup, lawn care, Pool and clubhouse. ft. in Elite Gated 55+ Community! Rent To Own Beverly Hills Single Family Home Asheville, NC 28805 2,050 Sqft | Built in 1951 Rent to own homes offer low monthly payments and flexible terms. We have cleaned and remodeled this 2010 home. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. Rent to own Homes in Waynesville, NC - HousingList . This error applies to the full form. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Right now, you could own a 2022 2 bed/2 bath move-in ready home. null is served by 12 transit routes. Hi I just wanted to say what a great complex and what a great company westcorp to rent from Dream Apartments is the best , I always appreciate great people who love there job especially Sandy the mana, Buzz Buserini is a real estate broker with over 17 years of experience in both Nevada and California. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Mobile Homes Rent To Own in Hendersonville, NC . Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Only ~20 minutes from Downtown Hendersonville and Asheville Airport. The email or password you entered is incorrect. Check out Waynesville, NC rent to own homes for sale, which may include auction properties, for sale by owner, and more. Some listings have been excluded from this website. Rent to own Homes in Hendersonville, NC - housinglist.com | Single-Family Preforeclosure View Details $1720/m Estimated Rental Value $398,429 EMV Willow Rd Hendersonville, NC 28739 3 bed | 1 bath | 1,571 sqft. Terracina will surprise you with the stark beauty of the high desert, modern, well-designed apartment homes and an exceptional management team. There are currently 41 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in the Henderson area. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. 6550 S Pecos Rd. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Beautifully Refurbished! This home is very spacious with large windows that create lots of natural light. Rental Listings in Hendersonville NC - 27 Rentals | Zillow Sort:Default. real estate for sale Within the pet policy it should state if the house rental is dog friendly. (828) 697-8955. 21 Yellow Buckeye Ln, Hendersonville, NC 28739 | Zillow The entire unit has been recently remodeled, giving it a fresh and modern look. . Just show up and bring your clothes and groceries.While you're welcome to stay for shorter periods, we require a minimum one-month stay. The bedrooms in the lower apartment are spacious and comfortable, providing ample space for you to relax and unwind. About Search Results. 659 Salisbury Rd. Great view lot at this price!! Redfin and its affiliates may receive compensation if you contact a rental property or sign a lease. 3 Bed 2 Bath 2022 Champion. Manufactured Homes For Rent in Henderson, NV. Minutes from downtown Hendersonville, shopping, restaurants, outdoor activities, airport. Country Single Wide - Large Open Lot - Location: Singlewide home and outbuilding in a country setting near Dana. 846 Silverglen Way, Hendersonville, NC 28792 Allen Tate/Beverly-Hanks Hendersonville, MLS#3927814 1.55 ACRES $28,000 1 W Splitrail Dr #1, Hendersonville, NC 28792 Coldwell Banker King-Hendersonville, MLS#3938483 1.02 ACRES $37,000 1355 Edney Inn Rd, Hendersonville, NC 28792 Keller Williams - Black Mtn., MLS#3922826 1.97 ACRES $35,000 OPEN . We're there when. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state level in North Carolina? After self managing for over 10 years, my wife and I decided it was our time to retire and stop worrying about our rental properties. 4 / 3 . 659 Salisbury Rd Hendersonville, NC 28792 - Coldwell Banker or rent All Rights Reserved. 11 Silverstone Dr, Hendersonville, NC 28792 | MLS# 4006191 | Trulia They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Buyer must complete application with management. This data is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. 2004 Large 2 BD 2 BA + DEN 1,674 sf. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Room Dimensions: Out Building - 10' x 14' Guest Bedroom - 10' 3" x 13' 1" Less 2' 3" x 7' 1" for Closet Livingroom - 13' 1" x 16' 1" Master bedroom - 10' 9" x 12' 10" Lease Terms: -12 Month Lease -Security Deposit -Renters Liability Insurance Required -Non-smokers Only -No Pets -Max vehicles is 2 Tenant Pays / Responsible for: -Electric (Duke Energy) -Snow Removal -Trash Landlord Pays / Responsible for: -Lawn Maintenance Pet Policy: -No Pets Special Requirements -None Special Items Included -Use of Outbuilding Special Items Excluded -None, These amenities may not be available for every unit. Rental Listings in Henderson County NC - 48 Rentals | Zillow Skip main navigation. 1260 Oleta Rd, Hendersonville, NC 28792 | Redfin Please note, a 4x4 vehicle is necessary for access, and you may experience occasional power outages and snowed-in days. * Criminal Background Check. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Houses For Rent in Hendersonville, NC - RentalSource
Were The Gerasenes Gentiles, Articles R