Tyrannical Lion, his expertise skill, reduces much more the damage suffered by his army in battles and applies a debuff of damage and march speed to the cavalry units, which will be his main objective in combat. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Amanitore really shines as a defending commander (city and objectives garrisons) and in open field when paired with Artemisia. Best garrison commander pairing in ROK The main goal of garrison commanders is to hold off enemies for as long as possible, hoping they will give up eventually. As one of the older commanders he's also slowly falling out of the tiers in Rise of Kingdoms so don't invest into him if you haven't built him so far. You just need to be a bit patient and optimistic. Thutmose is comparable with the release of Ragnar - a commander that should be great, especially with the Leadership Tree but turns out to be outclassed by so many other commanders. I like his power but it can be squishy in many situations to really get the proccs needed and that could end in a fail if it's a close battle. Invest Prio - Niche! Aoe commanders : r/RiseofKingdoms - reddit What talent tree would you suggest for tamoe? The amount of money you're going to invest in order to come out on top amongst all the players in the game is remarkable. And greatly disagree with the f for sunset canyon she is definitely top 5 for epic commanders. Xiang Yu is a great option and since he got his boost a couple months ago, you will always see him as part of the strongest meta-pairings and in great setups as well. Also richard is not To hard to get, cause he appears in event's, save your gems to get him, don't spend them on crap, only use your gems at courier for event's, don't radically spend them if you want a decent legendary. Do not waste stars on commanders that you will not use at the beginning of the game, especially the Legendaries that the stars are more difficult to get unlike the rest, first decide which commander will be worth your effort and then use your arsenal of items to increase their power. If you look for the epic commanders, you will find them in their own tier list below. Unless there's a big change in meta, I don't see any reason to invest into him. I really recommend you to wait before investing into him and see how he will find his place in the meta (or maybe a near-to-be-released commander changes meta completely). In Short, The Best 5 Commanders in ROK Right Now are: Ramesses II & Why He is Great for F2P Players! What talent tree would you suggest for Scipio? No priority if you're F2P or low-spender. Alexander Nevsky and William (best Cavalry pair) 2. Still a great commander to run and useful. Epic can be upgraded to Legendary. Belisarius. Diaochan is a pure PvE commander and also great for hunting barbarians for EXP but not versatile in any PvP situation. Invest Prio - Highest! This in particular is advantageous when pairing with nukers to maximize the damage done. Cao Cao can be unlocked from the Warlords Ambition chest in the Daily Special offers and you can max out his first skill by using legendary commander sculptures. Worth the invest still once you're done with the highest-priority commanders. Lu Bu has no troop favorites (that's nice) and also a nice damage skill and additional troop capacity. Also, mind the fact that Nebu can't get swarmed easily. The specializations in Rise of Kingdoms play a fundamental role for all commanders, each one of them makes them more precise in each activity they carry out, it is important to say that we must use our talents points in the best possible way using only the most convenient, for this, here are some tips or tricks. If you use a primary commander expert in leading cavalry, do not match it with a secondary commander that is expert in leading infantry, one either of the two would stop working depending on the units we assign them, or both would work with the use of mixed troops, but it is not recommended since many of the talents and skills of commanders require a single type of unit for their maximum use. Although the chance of getting his sculptures is pretty low, you can absolutely invest your golden sculptures on him, and even maximize him. Was told not to use aoe commanders which I have no idea which ones are as I never played it. A lot of great mechanics on his kit that make him a great epic commander. Tiger Knight, one of the best passive skills for cavalry, increasing Cavalry March Speed by 10%, Cavalry Attack by 30%. Pelagius is an epic defending commander with healing, decent stats and a good damage factor. Mobility: Only commanders who are experts in leading cavalry will have this specialization, each talent will grant different improvements to the units under the leadership of these commanders, however, their main attribute is to increase march speed, they are characterized by being the fastest units of Rise of Kingdoms. Although the damage scales down quickly by 25% for each additional target, his active skill inflicts on targets a defense reduction of 30% for 3 seconds. Invest Prio - None! The truth is, he's getting old and there's not much use in building him these days as the newer commander are better. If you are interested please reply maybe I'll have sometime to breakdown Scipio talent tree. Contents 1 Planning your Commander Build Genghis Khan has the lowest rage requirement below 1,000 and a massive damage factor plus the chance of 30% to cast that skill again makes him stand out a lot. I recommend pairing her with Edward so both of them will work perfectly on that and will give you such a high output of DPS that she needs to be ranked like this. You should not pair your gathering commanders as you will have 5 dispatch queues later on. This skill is enhanced by his expertise Arrow Storm increasing his damage capacity and turning that radius into a circular shape. Only before your kingdom hits KvK Season 4/Season of Conquest. and our Only invest for specific roles. A part with marching speed is good and decent, but it doesn't really apply to F2P player, look at 1. it's hard to get a 200k only horses army. He's not particularly bad, he's just not that up-to-date anymore. Don't invest in him if you haven't already. Therefore, instead of using Lohar specifically for PvE, you should be using your PvP commanders for PvE, especially if they also have PvE skills. Also, you can't obtain her anymore and if you haven't unlocked her by the time she was available there's no way to get her anymore. Invest Prio - Niche! While it may be exciting to experiment with different commanders, at some point you must decide which commanders to invest in due to the limited amount of experience, sculptures, and stars. Runs the meta and will do that for quite some time, so I highly recommend every player invest in him. However, some of them can be quite strong in the right conditions. Don't invest after that! Tim Support: Its main advantage as a specialization is to provide support of any kind to the units under the command of these commanders. If you would go Legendary here, i'd advice Richard, get his first skill lvl 5, and up him. Oh this RoK Commanders list we went from 1 cavalry march only to 5 marches for both free to play (f2p) and low. Invest Prio - None! Richard did extremely well in the past but with every update of this tier list he's falling a little bit lower. Scipio Africanus Prime is a crazy commander and the only thing he is not good in is defending (which doesn't matter). Baibars is great with cavalry and effective in the open field hunting down other armies effectively with his speed and his buffs/debuffs effectively. The reason is that she provides extra rage and has some cool buffs and also can do that for up to all your five marches (or allied ones) that make her potentially a contestant to several legendary commanders. Also, adds march speed in the right build so great open field option, especially for starting out with him! Rise of Kingdoms is indeed a pay-to-win game, but it certainly doesn't mean there is no hope for free-to-play (F2P) players. You can increase rarity by combining four identical materials. Another big misconception about commanders is that you need a commander for attacking cities like Scipio or Julius Caesar. Minamoto can only be unlocked through the first recharge and you can max out his first skill by purchasing the VIP 3 and VIP 5 bundles. Don't invest Universal Sculptures into this commander. No priority if you're F2P or low-spender. And you should. Attila with Takeda has been a dream combo in the past (veterans of Rise of Kingdoms will remember) and surprisingly Attila has a lot of synergy with Alexander Nevsky so I adjusted Attila's rank here in the tier list, especially for rallying. For exemple gaius have extra bonus speed for food. Subscribe Today: http://bit.ly/SubToChisgule Join. 0 Menu Menu Home Guides Beginner's Guide Alliance Ark of Osiris Civilizations Commanders Legendary Aethelflaed Alexander The Great Artemisia I Attila Cao Cao Charlemagne Charles Martel Constantine As a great defender of the garrison ,Joseon Dynasty is impeccable for this task. Peacekeeping: Commanders with the gift of defeating neutral units more precisely and easily will have this specialization. Once you upgrade your City Hall to Level 22, you will unlock a 5th troop dispatch queue. Its Liliths attempt to introduce a new civilization (Vikings) which also sucks. Download Rise of Kingdoms for PC (March 2023 Update). So, taking him to rallies, in the open field and also Sunset Canyon makes absolute sense. He can pack a punch and is useful in Sunset Canyon, but the main problem is that he only does become strong when his health is getting low and that's normally the point in open field where you better leave/have left the situation. There has been so many new commanders introduced to Rise of Kingdoms that it's just normal that he will lose his relative strength from past times slowly but steadily. Each commander has a series of skills in an order that depends on the experience and the level of stars that we have. TBH, it makes me angry that rookies to the game like you even think they know something about ROK when in reality all you can do is make a dysfunctional and outdated list. Boudica is an extremely effective commander smashing barbarians and that makes her a very solid pick for newer players and can become a good one to level up the other commanders once you unlock them. XY is very versatile and can be also used in canyons and champions of Olympia. Infantry: Specialization for commanders expert in leading infantry, their talents will grant these units improvements in fundamental statistics that will systematically grow into a powerful army under the command of these leaders. Cookie Notice Trajan is one of the commanders that, looking at the raw stats, doesn't appear to be that strong but he will be a monster and can enable a lot of other commanders to become really strong. Pelagius is the strongest epic commander and Lancelot is the strongest rare commander in terms of raw statistics. No priority if you're F2P or low-spender. As we said, each commander has 3 specializations of different types, these provide a series of talents. Suleiman I really disappointed me but there's no impact that the release of Suleiman did to Rise of Kingdoms. Yi Seong-Gye is a feared commander both when defending your city and in the open field battles. With Nerf in the Joan, the Sun Tzu + Joana combo of this guide, for an endgame with infantry troops, is still valid? These skills identify and determine the strength of these commanders for any task we assign them, the differences between the rarity of commanders is quality of skills and cost of upgrades: These skills are progressive through a sculpture system that improves with each level. Invest Prio - Niche! No priority if you're F2P or low-spender. He's in the A Tier because the commanders above are simply a lot more versatile and can be used in mid-game to late-game content as well. 5-1-5-5. If you would go infantry this choice is a bit harder, i'd say start with Scipio/Sun, this combo is harder to get by since their both starter's, but it's doable for FTP. Osman is a great commander for new players who do not have nuking legendary commanders especially for new servers in Rise Of Kingdoms. I hope to have woody on my channel in the not to distant future so we can talk about this guide and how talents 2.0 are shaping out. Only invest for specific roles. He used to be crazy for defense, now you shouldn't use him for that anymore and besides some niche use-cases, I really can't recommend investing into him anymore. 5/5/5/5 skill distribution. March speed is the most important stat in the game because it allows you to dictate the tempo of the battle. Woody, i have a question on Lebensohl's video about commanders and his list, https://youtu.be/p6OgeRWJYNY. Also, feel free to leave a comment below if you disagree with some ranking here or if you have any questions related to the commanders . Update: the way he performs in rallying these days makes me rank him up to the S Tier. Scipio (yes, the epic old version, not the crazy new legendary version!). Only before your kingdom hits KvK Season 4/Season of Conquest. The purpose of this guide is to educate the community about commanders and debunk some of the misconceptions that have been spread by content creators who portray their own opinions as facts without actually doing any research. Wu Zetian s a good defense commander but her real strength used to be stopping Attila/Takeda. Joan of Arc is also an amazing epic commander in Rise of Kingdoms and also a viable swap for Trajan for a decent amount of players that won't do that invest. When selecting commanders you should choose based on what scenarios you want to excel in. Each of their talents improves the effectiveness of our commander and troops whether it is hunting barbarians, destroying barbarian forts or defeating event bosses in Rise of Kingdoms. His circle AoE is crazy and prevents getting swarmed effectively and you can't be wrong using him. Instead of attacking other cities, F2P and low spenders should also focus on group combat. ROK Bjorn Ironside Best Talent Tree, Commander Pairings - TechGamesNews No priority if you're F2P or low-spender. Still, he's one of the oldest commanders in Rise of Kingdoms and falls off the meta more and more quickly with new commanders that get released. (No spam guaranteed). Lets think it like this: 50% uses cav, 40% uses infantry, 10% uses archery. Nebuchadnezzar is the first real conquering archery commander with a devastating active skill. Seondeok is a pure farming commander and should not have any priority to invest in, especially not Universal Sculptures. You definitely make a good point about the problem with AOE damage. Rise of kingdoms(ROK) - Best commanders pairing guide 2022 Any tips on how to build Joan for support and who her best combo pairing is? Don't invest Universal Sculptures into this commander. Sun Tzu is wrapping up the S Tier for the epic commanders. The damage with the rage restored gives such a good bonus in the open field, and most legendaries cant even come close to competing with what he gives to the game. Although it would be interesting to make separate lists for when the commander is primary and secondary, well have to save that for potentially another day. Martel is one of the best options in Rise of Kingdoms to defend any type of garrison, thanks to his excellent resistance as a leader, talents, and his skill The Uncrowned King that increases watchtowers defense by a maximum of 10% and the damage that Garrison any enemy. Garrison: Only powerful commanders capable of defending any garrison to the last of their men have this strong specialization. Gilgamesh was shaking up the rally meta upon release but has cooled off a little bit since that - still great in open field. Only invest for specific roles. For talents, focus on the Archer path and build towards "Venomous Sting" and "Whistling Arrows". About Joano, mine is already 40 and gathering is full, What should I up next ? The commanders favored by this skill maintain in their combat arsenal powerful skills capable of destroying structures garrisoned by enemies, the talents of Conquering will increase the efficiency of these attacks in an exquisite way, granting each of these commanders the power of destruction. Invest Prio - Niche! Cavalry: Commanders capable of leading cavalry will carry this specialization as part of their strength, each of the talents will grant powerful upgrades to the units under their command and increase the general statistics of the army. Matilda is a pure gathering commanders that you can use for that, no question, but no commander to use anywhere else or invest any Universal Sculptures in! Your email address will not be published. Invest Prio - Niche! Privacy Policy. flottenpolitik wilhelm ii unterricht No priority if you're F2P or low-spender. Being a fearsome defensive commander, his skill Martels Counterattack increases his counterattack damage by 30% maximum, undoubtedly one of his best skills, any commander who faces Martel will be affected by a great blow of this. Sun Tzu is the best AOE commander in the epic tier. No priority if you're F2P or low-spender. He's one of the oldest commanders in the game but still viable but now building him from scratch is nothing I'd recommend. Therefore, these are the commanders that you should prioritize first as they will help speed up your overall progression. Any chance you can give me tips on Scipio talent tree? For F2P and low spenders, your commanders will spend the majority of the time either fighting in PvE or gathering resources. Don't invest after that! Fastest possible cavalry march speed (with pairs and talents - YouTube Flavius is primarily a defensive commander and one that only the top players will invest into. Tariq is a full-blood rally commander that can deal with getting swarmed pretty well, but his lack of health doesn't make him a great one for the open field. His 2nd skill is really strong but only has a 10% chance to get activated and his Out of Control is really far away when you first start using him. Xiang Yu - Skills, Talent Trees and Commander Pairs 2022 Ramesses has the unique ability that makes him strong that he can simply kill the healing of whatever you're hitting with him and this is really strong in many situations, even though it might sound less powerful on paper. The. Tamar is a pure gathering commanders that you can use for that, no question, but no commander to use anywhere else or invest any Universal Sculptures in! Osman I Talent Tree Builds and Guide 2023 ROK - Rise of Kingdoms Guides They are not as powerful as the legendary commanders, but they will be very helpful if we are F2P players especially because they require less time and effort to raise them to the maximum, unlike a Legendary. STEP BY STEP COMMANDERS GUIDE! Rise Of Kingdoms Best Cavalry - YouTube Therefore, it is better to be the rally leader as you commanders will deal a large percentage of the damage, giving you higher tier rewards. Primary Commander: Xiang Yu. Only invest for specific roles. Was told not to use aoe commanders which I have no idea which ones are as I never played it. Integration: Specialization with a variety of talents for all types of units, it is one of the least used in Rise of Kingdoms since most of the commanders who have this specialization are experts Gathering or Peacekeeping, although it is still a diverse talents tree. This is not a big deal if you are a big spender but a huge deal if you are a F2P or low spender. She is not only the best gathering commander but her active skill also makes her the best support commander in the game. Only invest for specific roles. Pakal II comes with several nice buffs the only downside is that Pakal deals single target damage but works quite well against getting swarmed and can also rally quite well. Supercell is not responsible for the operation or content of this site/application. You can also pair him up with different commanders that use leadership but also with a commander that nukes like Minamoto. Invest Prio - High! The overall rating is far less important than the rating for each specific scenario. So except if the updated fixed this, when you use an AOE commander, you will damage your ally and friendly fire will be very hard to control with lot of damage on both side. You could also use him with his 3rd skill to swarm cities, but primarily use him in newer kingdoms in the open field starting out and people will hate you for that. Commanders Tier List - The Best Commanders in Rise of Kingdoms (v5.0) Invest Prio - Niche! First regarding AOE, on younger server and first battle, you often fight with another allied alliance. Every commander has command has three special abilities that feature the specialties of him/her. Please fix this. She's still viable in all other game parts of Rise of Kingdoms and the only downside is you need all archer troops to really get her rolling well. Lvl 27 is the sweet spot. She should be upgraded to Level 30 to unlock her 4th skill and you should use epic commander sculptures to unlock her expertise skill. F - Farmville. Minamoto is a full-blood nuker with crazy damage output and is helpful for many situations like open-field combat or hunting down barbarians. Through this guide, you have an idea of all the legendary commanders in Rise of Kingdoms PC and know where to invest. Invest Prio - None! So, many rally setups benefit from having him, but I don't believe that every player should build him, tbh. Invest Prio - Before SoC/KvK4 ONLY! With the way the meta works with Nevsky right now I had adjust her ranking for defending objectives as cavalry will quite bust her there. Gathering, Infantry, Cavalry, Archer, Conquering and Garrison, are unique specializations in Rise of Kingdoms, their name tells us what is the innate talent of our commander or his main skill as a leader. Only invest for specific roles. Invest Prio - Before SoC/KvK4 ONLY! Full Rise of Kingdoms Commander List & Detailed Guide Full list of all Rise of Kingdoms commanders and the best tips for maxing out their potentials! Xiang Yu is the best commander to pair with Alexander Nevsky. Right on days 35-40 he first appears in the Wheel of Fortune event and players can spend some gems to obtain it. These will be quite common in the start, and will likely be the ones you'll unlock first. Avoid lags and battery-draining when doing prolonged combats!Plus: You can farm much easier! The good news is that you should always use your PvP commanders for PvE anyways for reasons that will be explained in more detail later on in the guide. Bertrand is all about rallying, especially in Ark of Osiris where you want to have a tanky march and that's exactly what he provides. Only invest for specific roles. This decision is crucial as commanders will be the deciding factor once you advance to the late game. large scale, a fearsome ability. Mulan is a great secondary commander with an insane buff in her active skill and is super versatile to use with any unit and commander. Tomyris requires you to stack her poison skill and then she will wreck. State if today, he's a disappointment. Use of the trademarks and other intellectual property of Supercell is subject to Supercells Fan Kit Agreement. Gatherer. aus zwei gittern eins machen escape room. Sunset Canyon can also be a good option for him. No matter the rarity of the commander, anyone can be used as primary. However the probability is pretty low so you still want to spend some of your golden sculptures to him, even maximize it thanks to its excellent effectiveness in PVP and as a great choice for F2P. At the same time, Chivalry increases the damage reduction coming towards units led by Richard and this effect applies to all unit types as long as Richard serves as the garrison commander. There are also many opinions as to which build is "best". Cao Cao has a very good skill for PVE, skill The Qingzhou Army increases the damage done to neutral units by 50%, ideal for defeating barbarian forts and barbarian on the map. Edward of Woodstock is, despite the fact that he has quite a high rage requirement he works insanely well on countering infantry units as well as skill damage bonus that you can use with many other commanders to pair up a really viable combo for rallies or open field actions as well as defending flag/fort. Leonidas is actually a really strong commander with great AoE and rage speed-up. To unlock the Expertise skill, you need to get the first 4 skills to level 5. I love writing guides and doing guide videos for the game. Update: I ranked him down especially as the new open field commanders we see are so much stronger and his AoE and overall kit just feels more and more that it can't keep up anymore. Pairs really well with expertise Boudica Prime that will run the meta, so once you have your highest priority commanders, she's a great one to invest in next as I expect her to run the show along quite a while. The only thing that bothers me about him, he needs to get hit so his mechanics get going and he's not that powerful that you want to get fully hit all the time to punch back. I ranked him lower here as I don't believe he should be a commander you should invest in if you haven't already today. If you increase to 2 stars, they will be able to reach level 20 and automatically unlock their 2nd skill, like this successively: Like the sculptures, while the rarity of the commander is higher from Advanced to Legendary it will be much more difficult to increase the level of stars and his experience, then the total of experience for every 10 levels: In Rise of Kingdoms, by upgrading to a 3rd star, our commander will automatically allow us to pair it with another, we call this Commander Pairing, it is the main mechanism of commanders. thelfld Thanks. Your email address will not be published. I instantly stopped reading after his Sun Tzu recommendation. The problem is his city hitting skills are useless as you will absolutely have no chance doing that with him. Now that other defending commanders did that better and Attila/Takeda fell out of the meta quite a while ago, there's actually no big use in building or running Wu Zetian anymore.
Rdu Parking Deck Clearance, Molduras Decorativas Para Paredes Exteriores, Hogansville, Ga Obituaries, Articles R