Id recommend you take a wander to Club Corner, Farm and Becketts. Are you still allowed to take seats in. General Admission tickets at Silverstone are the cheapest way to get access to the Formula One British Grand Prix. Enjoy luxury catering and entertainment while soaking up the adrenaline-fuelled atmosphere. If you get a chance check out our Where to sit guide for more information. If you click on the heading youll find more information and picutres. Im sure youve read on the guide it can be a real scramble to get the best spots. I realise it is extremely late as all the fun starts tomorrow, but wondered if you could help? Many fans have been year after year and make a charge for the best spots as soon as the gates open. A seat in Stowe A, B or C gives you a perfect view of the end of a DRS zone, so crashes and overtaking are guaranteed. Thank you in advance. Standard - Grandstand Tickets. https://www.enterf1.com/british-grand-prix/where-to-sit-at-silverstone/woodcote, hi, whats your opinion on stowe A and B in comparison to woodcote i cant decide between the three where to buy tickets for my husband and his father who would love to see overtaking. As above, no glass bottles are allowed. Sat here you can expect to see the cars lining up on the grid, all the build-up and youll get an excellent view of the Red Arrows display and flypast before the race starts. A Vale ticket (grandstand in general), in that way, is better than GA? Hi all, me & my 9 year son are going the brittish gramprix this year but on general admission on the sunday. 2 hours away) Just need two tickets and I re read your info on Stowe so will go for that. Dont forget the Cut To The Race podcast!! all in all Silverstone is just an awesome track to be at during a Grand Prix. 4) Please read our public transport info here: https://www.enterf1.com/british-grand-prix/public-transport. If you take a look at GooTickets they do have discounts for Children under 15, Hi Thanks. If youre looking for Sunday only tickets you will be able to buy seats in Copse C and the National Pit Straight. Heres a list of what to bring to Silverstone for general admission ticket holders: Silverstone have published a pretty comprehensive list of items which you are prohibited from bringing with you in to the circuit. I'm just wondering where's the best view ideally to watch the racing.. we're going to head to hangar straight and becketts.. but expecting it to be very busy. Please contact us if you would like to use our content. Hi, Hiya, I have purchased tickets for the British GP weekend G/A, ( my 1st ) camping at Woodlands and was wondering on the best vantage points for the Sunday in your opinion and any screen views available in said areas. Check out our guide with video for more information. Id recommend taking a look at our Where to Sit section and then check out a couple of the resellers to compare F1 ticket prices. Hi Chris, If you buy through the F1 ticket re-sellers on our site its best to request the block at time of booking. If not is it expensive to buy there? I just cant confirm which end itll be. All help welcome. These will come with a small cost. This area is absolutely buzzing since the circuit revamp, and tickets always sell out months before the race. The popular family festival has announced a spectacular music line-up to mark the launch of its fresh look for 2023 Northamptonshire, UK - 28 Feb 2023: Silverstone is proud to announce McFly . General admission viewing areas - Silverstone Message Board - Tripadvisor Hi Ive purchased general admission tickets for Saturday,Im taking my 7 year old nephew. There will be loads of food and drinks vendors on site, but these will be quite pricey. I only have tickets for Saturday so will look at Vale and get there early, It should be a good race after what happened this weekend. Both Block 1 and 2 have great views of the Woodcote, Luffield corners. We have a wkend general admin ticket. coming to F1 for the first time this year and have booked tickets for Copse A for the full weekend can you tell me if this is a good choice for viewing and can we move around any other areas for any of the days. British Grand Prix Tickets - A buyers guide - enterF1.com Do people tend to stay in one place or move around in the day? Please let us know if youd like more information. Hi Liz, General Admission tickets dont include reserve seats, is that what youve purchased? Money cards, contactless and cash all worth bringing. Thank you X. Hi Charlotte, Both are good spots. There are some hard-standing and tarmac areas. Youll have a great time Gert! What to expect I would enter via Becketts and walk clockwise round the circuit to Club. Have you seen our Where to Sit Guide for Silverstone? How. Hi Simon. You will still have a view of the Stowe/Vale chicane but not as good as Block 4. We cover F1, F2, W-Series and more. Where is the best place to see A) the cars at relatively slow speed B) some overtaking. Youll be right near the podium too if theres a track invasion at the end. with a GA ticket will I get a chance to sit down on an actual chair? Hi Sally, If you have the budget Id recommend booking a Grandstand as you are guaranteed a seat in your chosen location. Marvin Joles on LinkedIn: FULL VIDEO LINK BELOW: From a previous Have you tried Block 3 which is the closest to the corner? The cheapest package for the three-day race weekend was general admission (GA), priced at 279. 1, You can book a mega bus to and from Silverstone. Ill have to pay for a parking pass for the weekend also. Click the link below and look at Band 11 Vale or Band 11 Stowe These are 205/240 depending if you want just race day or weekend and offer a much better view: https://www.bookf1.com/f1-britain/tickets.htm?custom=comments&afid=7, Thanks for your reply. Just to also this is a great site and very informative! Watching the cars from the outside, it is very noticeable. Whether youve chosen or are undecided, heres what view youll get from your seat. Looking to buy tickets as a Christmas present but dont want to spend much money, are Saturday standing general admission tickets still a good view if you get there early? Hi Neil, Theres not a lot in it really both have good views. That aside my personal choice would be Becketts or Vale. I hope you enjoy your weekend and please come back to tell us about your experiences. This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula 1 companies. I was at Silverstone a couple of weeks ago for a club event and set in the Club grandstand. Do people tend to stay in one place or move around in the day? Its just very scary making choices when you have never been there before, so I really appreciate this page and all of your support. There are also food and drink outlets directly behind this grandstand, but you are welcome to bring food and drink into the circuit as well. Hi Dave! Hi Nick, Its all down to personal preference, I enjoy the section in front of the Vale grandstand and Maggots section. I cant wait for this years Grand Prix. Is there an open pit lane walk on a thursday at Silverstone as with some other european tracks? Watching F1, playing tennis, or supporting Tottenham. 721 Silverstone Drive, Richardson, TX 75080 Property Records Love it but worried it maybe too loud for kids?! The weather can have an enormous impact on moving around Silverstone. The guide below aims to be as helpful as possible in advising you to pick a grandstand to watch the next British Grand Prix from. just realised all GA areas cost the same depending on day, ignore that part! The car will drift wide on the exit but youll notice the cars launching themselves to the opposite side of the circuit to set themselves up for The Loop corner which leads onto the essential Wellington Straight. Hi, are there any Club grandstand seating plans at all? I appreciate the feedback. Thanks for commenting so quickly! Or, the next option for just 20 each more we could get the option of either Copse A, B or C, or Stowe A, B or C, with Silver tickets. If you are thinking about camping, read the full guide to camping at Silverstone. Thanks. Sat here youll see the cars entering the pits and those in 2019 sawthat Vettel and Verstappen crash first-hand. My options as of today are Village A, Farm, Club A, or Stowe for 199 or Vale for 149.95 (currently cheaper than GA through Silverstone website). My wife has booked us some tickets to go to this years race. Hi there, You will need to be up early on race day to make sure you secure the best spots. If you do, youll be joining most other people and will probably be stuck in traffic jams or queues for hours. The nearest thing to VIP is Club Silverstone at Becketts. Thanks Neil, Hi, Im looking to book the Becketts grandstand for F1 2019. Im intending to book 4 tickets for the 2018 race, mainly as an 18th birthday surprise for my son. The only thing I think Ive worked out is that well camp for the weekend. Finally, Club Corner are the seats on the final corner. I received my tickets and for sunday Gp i am seating IN D 0328 international pit straight can you please show me on a map where would i be seating as coming over from Australia. See our article on the Silverstone dress code for detailed information on what to wear. General Admission section row seat Hackey Silverstone Circuit 2013 British Grand Prix turn: Abbey General Admission section row seat Hackey Silverstone Circuit 2013 British Grand Prix turn: Finish Line Very busy, not recommended. Read more Woodcote or check prices and availability for Woodcote Tickets. Apologies if this has been asked before, Im rushing now to get everything sorted. Hi Simon: Silverstone MotoGP: General Tickets Sold-Out - Ultimate Motorcycling I was just wondering if you know roughly when tickets for the race will go on sale, and the best time to jump in and book them. You are going to get some serious speed through that section! There are two GA Plus areas at Copse Corner, and two at Luffield Corner. Silverstone Guide All Silverstone Hotels; Skip to main content. You can see the cars go through Maggots and then into Becketts and then onto the Hanger Straight from the Becketts stand. F1 - British Grand Prix (Silverstone) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go Hi Jo. Check out our Where to Sit Guide for more information. Whether you've chosen or are undecided, here's what view you'll get from your seat. The keenest of the F1 fans know exactly where to go and it will be difficult to beat them to the prime spots!! Hi, I am planning to take my son to Silverstone this year (Sun). Stowe is still quite good and gives you a wide field of view. Basically he told me to arrange everything and he would give me the credit card to pay for all the expenses. For safety reasons there is no luggage storage at Silverstone, at the F1 or any other events for general admission ticket holders. Hi, We have just received our tickets for this years race.YEH! I am trying to book tickets for the MotoGP next year and its offering me block 1 CCNCC1J 0539. I notice it doesnt seem to get a mention at all They have booked us in Stowe A- what's the actual view like from there? since you have been at Stowe I thought Id ask your opinion. Hi Stacy, Im sorry to say Im a bit biased and would choose F1 over MotoGP. Although the atmosphere is still fantastic in the numerous grandstands that line the circuit in this area, the buzz of looking over into an active pit lane has been lost with the circuit modifications made over the last few years. Great 40th birthday present! Is Club Silverstone worth the extra? Being the International Pits Straight though youll have a great view into the pit lane! Only VIP areas have their own toilets. and will we have any big screen view from there? . Not all of the spectator entrances allow fast track tickets. We will also be bringing 2 young, but well behaved children with us. 2) What time the practise & qualifying sessions start on Saturday? Can you please offer some suggestion in terms of the tickets I should be looking at? You can see their downforce in action through the incredibly fast corner, and if you stand in the right place you can see them all the way down through Vale and Club. Your tickets include covered Grandstand, numbered seating and entry to an exclusive catering area. X. I want to treat my husband by taking him for his 30th birthday next year, but I am a bit clueless which grandstand to book, the above info was helpful but I still am struggling to decide, I know he would love a spot that is good for possibly seeing overtaking, any ideas where might be best? I would look for either: International Pit Straight, Club Corner or Becketts (or Club Silverstone at Becketts for more facilities). Is this correct or is my memory failing!? The MissFit Vegan. If I buy General Admission tickets is there a specific place I can sit or is it standing room only? Includes access to general admission viewing areas, entertainment zones and concerts Sunday - Grandstands Circuit map Allocated grandstand seat on Sunday Access to general admission viewing areas, entertainment zones and concerts included Child price applicable on selected grandstands / under 2s go free STAY CONNECTED If you want to maximise your chances of seeing overtaking I'd suggest you try the area between Stowe and Vale (also good access to the track for the podium ceremony if you wanted to do that) - the cars look amazing going through Becketts but you won't see much, if any, close racing, and Hangar straight is.well, fairly self-explanatory. Your email address will not be published. If you looking to sit on the Grass youll need General Admission tickets. We have a 3 day pass and are planning to camp from either Wednesday or Thursday and want to do the pit walk on Thursday..but there is no info about it. I wouldnt rule out Vale either. I have the option of Vale or Farm Corner (both priced at 155 the same as general admission). We only bought our tickets for general admission yesterday so a bit of a last minute thing! Even then, some of the fast track ticket holders might have already nabbed the best spots (see next section). I have a pass to watch the race from the inside of the track this year, where is the best place to plonk myself? Good day we are buying tickets to Becketts Friday-Sunday 2 adult and 1 5 years old child do we have to pay full price or can my son get child ticket for the same zone. Thank you so much, and do enjoy the big race a the weekend! Silverstone. Without one youll be stood up or uncomfortably sat on the grass all day, with a poor view. I would give Vale a try if you in early! So where better to sit than either the Becketts grandstand or the all-new chapel grandstand covering these corners. Please help me choose? This is where the DRS zone is placed meaning numerous overtaking moves made into Brooklands corner which is right in front of you. Why doesnt Silverstone have seating plans of all grandstands, so that when you make an early bird booking,,,,you can select/request yr seats Our Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/enterF1. Planning to go only on Sunday would you recommend general admission or a specific seat? An umbrella (it's the UK after all) good for rain or sunshine. Any advice on this would be greatly received, many thanks. 2) There are a lot of complaints regarding queues to the bathroom (both men and women). Silverstone. Hi Jon, I agree with their recommendations. 9.00am - 6.00pm: Australian EST. Hi Harry. Parcel . Silverstone Tourism Silverstone Hotels Silverstone Bed and Breakfast Silverstone Packages Flights to Silverstone Silverstone Restaurants Silverstone Attractions . We offer a wide variety of British Grand Prix F1 Ticket and Official F1 Hospitality Packages. Ill see you all there next year at the home of British Motorsport!!! Hi Simon This site is fab, all the advice has given me a much better idea of where to book. Silverstone has many fields and grassed areas. Village A or village B front row? If youre specifically looking for uncovered seating Id recommend Vale that looks on to Club Corner. My personal blog about healthy vegan eating, growing my own food, and moving toward self sustainability. WOB/WDB1/P/0014 ALL TOGETHER NOW. Dive deep into the motorsport world. Customers who have already bought their tickets are already entered! Im looking at availability and at the moment I can book copse c or farm curve 3. Are the seats at Vale reserved? Im not totally sure which block we will be in mind, but she assured me you get a decent view of the track and the action, so i just hope she was being truthful. If you want to maximise your chances of seeing overtaking I'd suggest you try the area between Stowe and Vale (also good access to the track for the podium ceremony if you wanted to do that) - the cars look amazing going through Becketts but you won't see much, if any, close racing, and Hangar straight is.well, fairly self-explanatory. Im lookinh to book tickets for my parents. If you are dead-set on getting set up at your favourite spot then its probably worth paying the extra for one of these tickets at the time ok booking your tickets. Id recommend taking a look at Farm and Stowe to start with. British Grand Prix Ticket now available GP Ticket Shop viagogo F1 Hospitality, Club Corner has always been one of the best places to sit on the Silverstone circuit for years. Thankyou so much! Wind break one of the tiny tents or single side wind breaks can help, but dont go too big or you risk taking up spectating room for others. Its the first time of going & I want to get it right without completely breaking the bank, so am thinking of booking Bronze tickets. Its like a Rattlesnake: Hamilton critical of Mercedes car in Melbourne. Hi Graham! Am thinking of Farm Curve or Vale for the Sun at 250 (but not sure about Vale as you can also go here under GA-is there a difference in this area?) Enjoy! Camp at Whittlebury, so easy walk to Becketts. Marta. Thanks for the feedback. Have you checked out the maps on the tickets sites to see locations of stands and prices? Scroll down to the General Admission tab on the following page and watch the YouTuve video there. Hi I have received my tickets for the MotoGP 2015 race in August, I am sitting at Club Corner seat C 0251, could you tell if the letters run from top to bottom, or bottom to top as would like to know where about we will be siting, and is the stand just before the international pit straight or in front of it. Top tip is get in early, F1 fans no the best spots and arrive very early to get them! General Admission areas stretch all the way around the track. Absolutely buzzing and cant wait for my first ever Grand Prix. Sorry again! Farm edges it for me as its closer to the main attractions. Anybody else have any recommendations? The toilets are shared by general admission and grandstand customers. Shame we wont be able to do the walk round on Thursday as got a two year old staying with family for two nights so didnt want to push my luck with 3 nights away!! I will check on Snoozebox. Hi Lia, Which grandstand is best at silverstone? Its a much smaller GA area, in front of the middle of the three grandstands only. Glad to hear youre coming to a GP for the first time. Parcel . Fans are allowed to bring picnic rugs and small camping chairs into General Admission areas. Is it still recommended to sit here: Is it a decent position ? Do you know of any grass banks and/or areas to plonk a chair (still with a good view) that we could do the whole picnic thing from? I dont see a problem doing this with General Admission tickets as there not specific to a location or seat. I also wonder which is the closest to the big screen I see on the video you have posted on your site with regard Woodcote. Call now. Disabled view from Luffield what is that like? Read more Luffield or check prices and availability for Luffield Tickets. If you have a 3 day ticket, it makes sense to spend the first day or two walking around the circuit to sample the different viewing areas and find your favourite before race day on Sunday. Spare batteries for the radio if its not rechargeable. Because that was something we really wanted to see but werent sure whether you could or not! I would recommend taking some binoculars. Silverstone web had July 10 and Formula 2016 schedule has it June 26. I couldnt find an seating plans on the internet. Which is the best place to sit at Silverstone? - TimesMojo I have to say you did a great job on this piece, we are coming over for Sat and Sunday, it is our first GP, we have been to the Abu Dhabi Circuit and stayed in the Yas Viceroy but not when the GP was on so that was it decision made we had to attend a GP and living in Ireland and BIG Hamilton fans it had to be the British GP, we will be in the National Pit Straight stand as part of our package which doesnt seem to be the best option but we had no choice as it was a package, I will give you feedback and let you know how we get on, keep up the good work. I am visiting for the first time this year and have no idea what tickets to buy At the end of the Hamilton Straight lies Abbey. The general admission area continues on from the Wellington Straight, curving around behind the concert zone giving you a view of one of the most exciting overtaking areas of the Silverstone formula one grand prix circuit. There are lots of great places for General Admission fans to watch from. In order to make the next category of ticket more affordable, Silverstone has priced 'Silver Grandstand' tickets at 75 (for race day) - just 5 more than a race day general admission ticket. Hi 2) FP3 is 10:00 and F1 Qualifying is 13:00 Could you recommend a good place to watch the race as we do not have any grand stand or seating preserved. I promise no more!!! More info on Luffield here: https://www.enterf1.com/british-grand-prix/where-to-sit-at-silverstone/luffield. A lot of the other General Admission areas are either gravel, steep or small / cramped. Hi. Since 1950 the former aerodrome has served as the leading racing car track holding host to legendary drivers such as Guiseppe Farina and Lewis Hamilton. Some of the best General Admission viewing areas at Silverstone include the International Pits Straight (with a view of the start/finish line), Stowe, Luffield, Beckets, Vale and Copse Corner. Thank you so much in advance, I am quite nervous! Id recommend calling the following helpline for further advice on disabled facilities 0844 3728 232. No more questions, just a quick thanks for the reply, great help. when do silverstone tickets go on sale 2023 - stmatthewsbc.org She has given me the seat numbers but she is not sure where they are? Decided to go for Woodcote and the system offers me the following ticket in Woodcote A, Block 2 WOAWDA2C 0094 is it a good spot or is better to go for Block 1 WOAWDA1F 0003? #F1 #Bahrain I seem to remember that on practice and Qualy days there were some limited grandstands open to GA ticket holders? General admission viewing areas - Silverstone Forum Many seats at Woodcote will offer a brilliant view of the Wellington Straight (Woodcote A) and all the action taking place along there. Is these better than booking national pits straight? There is a dress code for Silverstone hospitality area ticket holders. Sounds great Id have to say Becketts or Vale but Im not sure how close youll be able to get to the circuit. Did 2013 @ Farm Curve, were sat up top. Snoozebox Silverstone Reviews, Hi Simon, is the British Grand Prix for 2016 July 10 or June 26. You can book Park and Ride tickets nearer the time (April 2016). I heard woodcote was good for rossi fans so I brought Its a tricky corner to get right with the potential to lose lots of time rather high. If you click the magnify glass next to each ticket/corner you get an idea of the view. THURSDAY PIT WALK She is reasonably mobile but wont want to walk too far and her eyesight is not great but she is mad keen on F1. Ive never been to f1 race (so far watched only in TV) and this will be my first time. Enjoy your weekend! If you looking to attend a single day, FRIDAY . Saturday - General Admission Includes access to general admission viewing areas, entertainment zones and concerts Roving access to selected grandstands (Lakeside, Hamilton Straight B, Abbey A, The View, Becketts, Woodcote A, Stowe C, Village A) Children under 11 go free, Children under 16 are half price Sunday - General Admission It is the experience, atmosphere and the buzz I really would like to get. Do all the stands have refreshments and food available? Farm and Village A and B is one of my favourite areas this high speed section is a great place for overtaking and also has a great view of the first corner at the start of the race.
Temerity German Pinschers, Articles S