Here we have a beautiful loose braid from Okruee, complete with stylish bangs to frame your Sims face. Sims from all walks of life can rock this for sure. Sims 4 Game Mods. There are tons of pieces hanging down in the front showing off the curl and letting you really enjoy the look. As a registered member, you can add up to 10 items in your favorites list. Long Hairs CC Showcase | SIMS 4 - YouTube The Kelani Braids Set is a beautiful braided hairstyle that starts with braids right on the head that go down to braids down the back. This is definitely an adorable everyday hairstyle for your little ones. The Audrey Hair is a gorgeous option for a shorter hair for your sims as it comes right below your sims jaw line. This pigtail hairstyle is perfect for psychopaths who want to look like theyre always thinking, or vampires who want to creepily look their most alluring. The pack introduces 33 new colors including those of Electronic Arts. Any Sim with this Danai hair will be a force of nature, beautiful and fierce. For something so simple, consisting of just shaved sides and hair slicked over the top, its quite dapper. There are so few good male hairstyles in the base game of The Sims 4 and this Lorenzo Hair will help to fill that gap. This is honestly awesome and I cant even tell you how fun the color swatches are. There is something so fun about this Miranda Hair that has two small space buns at the top of the head with shoulder length hair and small pieces framing the face. Long Hair Styles Men. Curls like this just never go out of style. The Azure hair features something I love in The Sims 4, headbands! There isnt much that I love more than hair accessories for my sims because they are just so cute and add so much to the custom look. What sets the two apart are the optional accessories. This hair has both sides of the hair tucked behind the ear and behind the back, showing off your sims style. This hair will stand out from their peers and also make them look really stylish. Heres another perfect example of the way creators can blend the Maxis Match look with some realistic features! If youve ever been dying for something that would complement your Sims boyish good looks, then this is it. The Sims Resource - Steampunked - Ciri Hairstyle This is just a wonderfully innovative design, which I believe is a toned down version of one of EAs hairs. These come right above your sims shoulders with different heights of braids to give it a super interesting look. The slightly messy look is done so well here, and amazingly, its a gender neutral option. The 75 selected colors in this pack will help you create your own style! This hair has as bit of a sassy side bang while showing off the ears just enough to have a dangly earring. But instead of talking about what this Krista hair is not, lets focus on what it is: beautiful, voluminous, and highly customizable. Just imagine this little cutie playing with their toys, its pretty cute right? This is a long hair for your female sims. NoodlesCC has picked a nice hairstyle to create a remix palette for! The hair is a new mesh and comes in 18 different swatches. FIND IT HERE 19. This hair is such a beautiful loose curl with a really cute way to frame the face that you just dont see with many of the hairs in the game. This is curly hair that looks naturally wavy. As long as youre not afraid of experimenting with your look, go ahead and give it a try! I love hairs that feature accessories because it can add a ton of personality to your characters. This is a neat and youthful style that will be appropriate for both casual and black-tie events. Really Long Hair. VIP Exclusive Discord - Chat with your favorite Artists & Discuss everything Sims! Finding Sims 4 male hair CC can feel impossible, let alone Maxis Match style, let alone as a collection. This is maxis match custom hairstyle for your sims. If youre not sure where to start, this hair will help you get started. 50 Attractive Sims 4 Long Hair Custom Content (M/F) Theyre as big as any toddlers personality, which is fitting. The bangs are adorable since they arent just straight across and it lets you have a small gap in the middle so you can see a bit of forehead. The Sims Resource - Goddess Hairstyle content fast and easy with the TSR CC Manager. Im very grateful we get amazing things like this for free, courtesy of the unbelievably talented Sims community. This one has a bun, braids and bangs all with a lot happening which is gorgeous. And this Paprika Hair CC from wondercarlotta certainly has a lot of style. Steampunked - Ciri Hairstyle. The next hairstyle on our list is this super fun Marcel hair with side swooped dreads. You know those super adorable, poofy buns our Sim children were blessed with? Theyre just as lovely as ever, only smaller. This exciting hairstyle will change the look of your Sim, giving them a long, flowing mane that will make them look great! There is nothing cuter to me than a good braided hairstyle and the Sadie Hair is a perfect option for me. Theyre arguably better than the real thing since you dont have to go through the hassle of actually putting the hair in this style yourself. The Claire Sims 4 CC Hair has so many fun pieces to it. If you'd like an incredibly realistic hairstyle added to your game, then QwertySims has your back. We could very easily describe it as a new dazzling, shiny and glamorous hair of the night. This smooth style is indeed fit for a star. The gathered portion of hair culminates in a bun at the back, which has a nice twisted design. This style reminds me of old Hollywood movie stars, and I love it. Thats why its important to find the absolute peak of what our lovely fandom has to offer, and thats just what weve got in this CC list. Feminine, sexy and chic. All three hairs come in 2 unique color palette options. This hair pack comes in 33 colors. 2. A Sim cannot look more fabulous than they will with this Goddess Hairstyle. $3/Month. Fortunately, it's completely compatible with the base game, though. Were in love with this hairstyle for your male sims. You agree From the soft, layered look to the flawless bangs, any Sim will be ready for business with a cut like this. You free quota has been reached. Its a bit messy but you could almost picture any type of sim with it. This hair has a simple middle part with hairs being in a simple curl with one side pushed behind the back and the front pieces of hair being a way lighter tone than the rest. There has never been a Sim who wasnt instantly made a little more handsome with it. There are a lot of different options in this mod so you can find the style that suits you best. The best, actually. This has to be among the curliest hairs out there, and Wistful Castle really kicked things up a notch. It would be a great addition to your sims hair repertoire. The rest of the hair is long and wavy! The best part about this hair is the varying layers that add texture and style and really make it seem realistic. Here we have a nice, simple style, again from aharris00britney. Maxis Match CC on Tumblr Download the goodies here. It will sit draped over your Sims shoulder here, creating a lovely laidback look. The winner of this one is definitely the ribbon around the head with a beautiful bow on top of the head. This is a fantastic set for mixing and matching different pieces to achieve a variety of unique styles! This hair is the perfect level of messy that just makes the sim look so endearing and makes you want to give them the best life! These low and curly buns are reminiscent of space buns, with a twist braids! Moreover, Kara Hair is suitable for university girls or women going to work. In today's Sims 4 Custom Content Showcase I'm showing you my cc hair collection including all of my favorite maxis match hairs! The next item up on our list of The Sims 4 CC hair is the Ellie Hair which is shorter and absolutely beautiful. First, your Sims will be hip and free with some tight plaits, which look fantastic. Honestly, almost every hairstyle I give my Sims was created by my fellow Simmers. This Mod adds a beautiful set of angel wings to your Sim kids. This Sims 4 Maxis Match hair is for teen through elder female Sims, and the artist based their creation on Vintage Glamor and the University-style ponytail. There is a straight across line in the back making it look extremely neat with the rest of the hair being wavy and cascading down your sims back. This is also another one thats general enough you can use different updos without it seeming like your Sim gets a haircut with each outfit change. From every angle, it looks very natural! As far as childrens hairstyles go, this is a pretty original creation. But who in their right mind would turn down having a sleek, smooth river of hair like this? Here we have some dreads with a more realistic flair, though theyre still firmly Maxis Match. I love the way it flow down the back, creating a tapered shape. This wavey long hair is suitable for your female sims characters. Oct 14, 2018 - Explore Sims 4 CC's board "maxis match hair", followed by 132 people on Pinterest. Heres another long hair for users who love trying new looks with their characters. Do you want an original, unique hairstyle for your female sims? Maxis Match Hairstyles (Sims 4) - Pinterest Simstrouble brings us another awesome option for curly hair. There are also some really gorgeous edges laid down on the face and really just makes me happy. There are two types of sims 4 cc hair in the game, one is Alpha CC which takes more of a Sims 3 style and the other is Maxis Match CC which is more of the vibe of The Sims 4 in this article well focus mostly on Maxis Match. It looks especially good on a sim who has a few custom tattoos! Next up is the Adria Hair which has a gorgeous shoulder length, half up-half down look. These Bryson Braids are so gorgeous for your favourite males sims. 2023 FandomSpot Creator IsJao had Ariana Grande in mind when he made this awesome hair, and the inspiration is definitely clear. Click here to grab this hairstyle mod. We are definitely lacking in textured hair styles, especially if you only have the base game, so the Nyla Hair is a welcome addition to my mods folder. To download this mod, click here. For Halloween parties, many people like to go all out; they love the idea of having a cool style that matches their theme. This is a great way to get a hat into the game without using some of the very weird ones that EA has created over the years. This hairstyle starts with hair that is tucked behind the ears and pushed behind the sims back with a small piece that goes in front of the face. Since the hairs that we have in the game (especially if you only have the base game) are extremely basic and can take time to keep up with the trends using custom content hair is the key to having beautiful sims. This tulip hair looks awesome and has a way of being super sweet but also a little bit sassy. Happy Playing! Fortunately, there is an easy fix for this! It has one side behind the sims ear and shows off most of their face and drapes down in a very calm way. . If you buy something we may get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Sims 4 long hair CC This pigtail hairstyle is perfect for psychopaths who want to look like they're always thinking, or vampires who want to creepily look their most alluring. Use a low ponytail when youre trying to keep your sims hair out of his way. Moreover, this wraith hairstylewill look very stylish on your female sims, especially at parties or even in daily life. You still have in credit - why not treat yourself to some VIP? The hair color ideas are endless when it comes to celebrating this holiday, but if you want something extra special, why not try this brand new hair recolor? Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licencors. These bangs are fun with a bit of a messy straight across look where the hairs are in small sections. They come in bright colors and add a bit of realism. This is a hair conversion from the Sims 3 to the Sims 4 because who wouldnt want to feel the nostalgia? All around, the waves are incredible. Moreover, its casual, like your day-to-day outfit, and still covers the back of your sims neck. The next hair on the list of sims 4 cc hair is the Chloe hair which is a slicked back straight hairstyle that is entirely put behind your sims back. The hair simply looks realistic and doesnt need any filters to shine. The Valentina Hair is a sleek, shoulder-length sight to behold. There is so much volume in the braid of this Belina Hair you absolutely need this one. The first hair on our list is this gorgeous up-do for toddlers that just makes me smile when I see it. It's fun to do crazy challenges or try to get your Sim to reach their goals, but let's be real: a ton of players spend most of their time in CAS essentially playing dress up with their Sims. Heres your download link. This hairstyle has some gorgeous dreads that are braided together in rows going toward the back of the head where they are let loose. Being tucked behind the ear is such a fun, simple detail and just makes the pretty simple hair look really gorgeous. Despite what my fellow Gen Z-ers might say, I dont think its a bad look. Yes, this is a river of hair. It all falls nicely around the Sims face, and the braids are perfect not standing out too much, but not overshadowed by the rest of the hair, either. So, welcome back if you're a SNOOTYSIMS fan and hello to you if it's your first time visiting. This Sims 4 CC Hair has your sims with a center part with their bangs framing their face and the rest of their hair being beautifully curly behind your sims body. At least I did! You can even get a fun accessory headband too! The Stacy hair is braided and features a bang that almost covers the eyes. Feel free to visit this page to download it. The Fiona Hair is an absolutely gorgeous option to add more curly hair cc to your game. Sims 4 Anime. {250 + ITEMS!} MAXISMATCH HAIR CC FOLDER | |The Sims 4 What makes it so great is that its not a super tidy look, its got messy layers. This is literally the perfect choice and is super interesting because it isnt just perfectly round on the head and has more volume on one side which is beautiful. For every person out there who likes to experiment with their hair, just as many like to stick to the basics. The next on our list of sims 4 cc hair is the Marci Hair which is a medium length half up hairstyle. Yes, as if the hair itself isnt impressive enough, the lovely headband accessory included with it comes in twenty five swatches! You can never have too many options, especially for longer hair. Comments (10) Description. Each one is a different length but they all come with some really great side bangs, making any of these good for every day and formal looks alike. This medium hairstyle for males adds a bit of mystery to your sims face. download, you accept our. This long hair comes with 40 swatches that you can be switched between. A lot of the looks include extras like split dyes, beads, bandanas, and clips so if you're all about accessorizing, you're sure to like their stuff! All other assets & trademarks are property of their original owners. Beard Ken is a fun and easy way to change up your look in a snap! It would look best with some horns and freckles. The Lennon Hairstyle is a great one for showing off the entirety of your sims face. This Gabby Hair from dogsill is not only gorgeous, but is also one of the best-textured curly hairs I have ever seen. Click here to grab this hairstyle mod. This Maxis match hair creator has a bigger focus on shorter female hairstyles than many other CC hair makers. It feels like a perfect play-date hairstyle or something youd wear to dance around your house! The next hair on our list is the Havana Hair that is a great simple hair option. A child version is also available! Its amazing the way layers develop on short cuts and theyre on full display here. In total contrast to the neat looks above, heres something for the wild child. Rare Sims 4 Facial Hair and Beard CC Findings - SNOOTYSIMS Add some fun kids accessories and your sims are bound to be the cutest one at school! Perfect. Half is a French braid, the other side is free and loose. All other assets & trademarks are property of their original owners. Sims 4 Claire Hair: Creator Serenity 3. This hair starts off with a set of dreads that are in a high pony tail which is a cute look on its own but there are a set of dreads that go across the face acting as a bang and has some beautiful cuffs on the bang which is beautiful. The Shea Hair has curliness and texture in spades, and its big. The Sims 4 logo is a trademark of Electronic Arts, Inc and we have no ownership over that content. More like this. This is one of the only hairs Ive seen that has three main components, and they are all equally awesome. The Twisted Bun V2 is a really amazing choice for when you want your sims to have a more casual look. Chances are, if youve ever looked for CC hair, you came across this Simmer and for good reason. The CC creator has even included a bundle of 24 hairstyles in the pack to get us started.
Tom Carradine Barbara Hershey, Mated To The Alpha Twins Pdf, Oakgrove Primary School Uniform, Project Based Learning Professional Development 2022, Virginia Tech Merit Based Scholarships, Articles S