Kawaiistacieprovides the possibility of a variety of characteristics that are perfectly suited to the game. This list will help you discover the most effective trait mods available for Sims 4, no matter if youre just looking to play, improve gameplay or add more authenticity to the gameplay. Kawaiistacie CC Sims 4 Downloads I have already created 200+ CC Traits for your Sims. Supernatural Traits Bundle. This mod makes it possible for that to occur! Its intended to be utilized by sims that are up to the age of teens in the event that it gets older, itd seem a bit odd to carry the traits on them. Your Sim will enter depression all of a sudden without any reason. Filename Downloads Added Last Downloaded; KS - Showtime Mod [Jan 2020].zip: 3081: Jan. 21, 2020, 11:58 a.m. Feb. 26, 2023, 6 a.m. TRAIT BUNDLE MOD // SIMS 4 MOD REVIEW - YouTube The Alcoholic Trait makes your sims dependent on alcohol and often depressed for no reason. This will cause a general anxiety attack and the inability of keeping their cool in various situations that will not create any problems for other sims. Sirens are charming characters who can socially interact far better than other sim games. You can get them here (all free on my Patreon): Romance Autonomy + Faithfulness Traits V2. And then, you go to Notification Settings and afterwards to Console Command Settings and then finally to Debug Commands in Cheats. City souls and introverts join forces Heres a characteristic in Sims 4 that makes your Sim actually dislike outdoor activities. Likes. Kawaiistacie | creating Mods for The Sims 4 | Patreon Kawaiistacie creating Mods for The Sims 4 Kawaiistacie Select a membership level Strawberry Seed $2 / month If you are just here to show support with no benefits then this is the tier for you! (And now impacts lots!) In the excitement and anticipation of a potential Create-a-World tool in the works, I've put together a list of 18 world ideas that I'm keen to make myself, should the rumours of a Create-a-World come to fruition! Two of theseare highly political. KawaiiStacie on Twitter: "(The Sims 4) Traits Bundle Mod This bundle There will be a boost to your sims feelings each time they get involved in woohoo with other Sims. Unfortunately,Kawaiistaciehad recently blocked access to mods. After having installed the mod you just need to click on the computer of your sim and go to MCCC settings. This means you only look at the traits CAS has only. Oct 16, 2018. 569 notes Aug 7th, 2021. Kawaiistacie: Traits Bundle 1 Sims 4 Downloads Sims 4 CC Mods: Traits Bundle 1 from Kawaiistacie Sims 4 Downloads S Sims 4 Downloads 39k followers More information Kawaiistacie: Traits Bundle 1 Sims 4 Downloads Sims 3 Mods Sims 4 Sims 4 Game Mods Sims 4 Mods Clothes Sims 4 Clothing Sims 4 Pets Mod The Sims 4 Pack The Sims 2 Sims Four To add more than 3 personality traits to your Sims: And this one is now early access on patreon until May 21, to lock Sims' social autonomy according to their traits. With these lot traits you can turn your lots into schools, after-school programs, or daycare centers. The cursed characteristic will make your sims life a little bit of a nightmare while the blessed one can make your sibling feel as if theyre in heaven. and. They are anxious when they know they are about to experience a situation. Best Sims 4 Custom Content. The best thing about this feature is the way it can be integrated into Sims 4. Its taking me a significant amount of time to become more proficient at this. A lot of people have this type of personality and Im sure that youve encountered the occasional drama queens in your lifetime. However, its not the only thing. Kiaras Mod Farmer is the sole method to include this feature in the game! It may seem like nothing to you, but should you really wish to be immersed in the game, you must download this mod! Nut Sims are health-conscious and are a fan of yoga fitness, wellness, and. Can you tell where Im heading in this? They are extremely self-confident (being assured is the primary emotion) and completely hate failing. So, Im adding it to the list! Just follow this link. KawaiiStacie @KawaiiStacie . However the pyromaniac Sims are also invulnerable to the flames! Weve not seen many farm-related features or traits on the Sims 4. Support With No Strings Thank you YOU MIGHT LIKE UI Cheats Extension : http://modthesims.info/d/558548---------------------------------------------------------------------------Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound: http://www.epidemicsound.com#sims4mods If it is then Id like my sim along with me on this journey. This isnt one of the most popular or most effective trait mods in The Sims 4. A fantastic mod that is worthy of your pay attention! What exactly do you get from this bundle? Let me be real and explain why this quality is at the top of my list: Im a poor cook. The Sims 4: Newborns Are Getting an Overhaul! Follow our direct link to go to the official website for the publication and learn more! Find your local rhythm by displaying the vocal talent and shine above the rest of the musicians that populate your virtual city. If only we had hair physics in the sims 4! First Look at the new Social Pie Menu coming to Base Surrogacy is Being Added to The Sims 4 Base Game. The gender of the female friend could change and make her more cheerful. ModTheSims was where we first discovered the CC and where you will find additional information as well. Basic Event Bundle at KAWAIISTACIE Sims 4 Updates Its an extremely well-designed feature and I love being able to make my character an arrogant prick whenever Im performing any in one of those games. With the power of greatness also comes great responsibility. So, a lot of simmers are having a hard time not being able to utilize all the different traits they have at the start. Lot Trait School Bundle at KAWAIISTACIE Sims 4 Updates I highly recommend it! Diva Sims 4 CC Traits "This sim is so full of themselves they don't know what's stuck up their backside. Random Sims 4 Traits & Aspirations Mod, 35. This massive list begins with one of my favorite traits in Sims 4 the Shutterbug character trait created by MarlynSims. Do you have difficulties with your fertility? Lets find out the most desirable traits for mods! You dont even know further about their characteristics! There are eight distinct character traits for children . They repeat the same routines repeatedly and have difficulty communicating and engaging in any kind of social activity. Im certain that youll enjoy it. Dont worry, well give hyperlinks to all trait mods in our list. Each one is well-designed and offers a lot of depth. Custom Content. yuvi. Its called Hide or Reveal Pet Quirks is a powerful tool that greatly improves pet characteristics. Were not responsible in case these traits get removed or abandoned by their creators! This makes it is easier to make friends and all-female sims are also more curious about their male counterparts than others. Feel free to. If youre running Windows 10, you can simplyright-click on the downloaded file to extract it anywhere you want. You can now build your home every combination, like for instance, Sunny Aspect, Party Place, or Penny Pixies! Basic Events Bundle #2 at KAWAIISTACIE KAWAIISTACIE - Mods / Traits : Basic Events Bundle #2 This bundle includes five basic events that will enhance your game-play and open more doors for storytelling. We dont have similar traits on the market, which is why possessing this Hates Outdoors trait is an excellent chance to enhance the game TS4. Sims 4 Downloads. The Pastry Lover are Sims who love to cook and consume pastries. Slice of Life Base from Kawaiistacie. KawaiiStacie on Twitter: "(The Sims 4) Traits Bundle #1 - June Patch There are many people who have this trait, and its wonderful to be able to have this trait in Sims 4 too.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'myotakuworld_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_15',676,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-myotakuworld_com-large-leaderboard-2-0'); Lot Traits is a pack that allows you to select specific traits for your lot. These changes are also made invisible, so they won't show up in the mood line. I have 2 files by that name. Additionally,youll get new and unique features within Sims 4 too! Strange, but honestly the majority listed here are just plain weird. The mod is very loved by the Sims community and almost every serious simmer out has tried it. That allows for plenty of chaos. All about The Sims. The trait of a gamer The gamer trait The Sims 4 gives a natural game-like inclination for our Sims. This amazing CC was created bySpazmunki13. What you need to do there then is to click on Enabled. Each one is well-designed and offers a lot of depth. And what are gamers doing? Sims 4 Updates - Daily finds from custom content sites and blogs since 2009! It also includes Chess Lover as well as Coffee Lover and Beauty Lover. But the downside is that introverted Sims are also less successful in relationships. There are so many custom traits for The Sims 4 that you can find all over the internet so I came to an idea to compile some of the most useful traits that you can find. It turns all of the positive sentiment buffs from developing a sentiment into fine and +0, so they won't affect your Sims' moods. Its true that as the name suggests its more than just a simple traits pack. It should have been in the original game. Sim File Share - Filehosting for Simmers This is a characteristic that could have easily been in the first game. We all have this characteristic in real life. Once youve got it installed on your system then you can begin the extraction process. The Sims 4 Growing Together: Gameplay Objects, Sims 4 Sleepover Sleepwear Set: How To Claim. The mod to improve the quality of life changes the quirks that are a pet of mine. Sims 4 Updates - Daily finds from custom content sites and blogs since 2009! It will enhance your experience at university by introducing more characteristics that will actually suit students. Handsome Trait Handsome Trait is a great choice for people who want to build an attractive sim that will make people recognize him as a handsome character. You can upload them to Sim File Share, and then you can just share the link to them. The description of this trait states "These sims are extremely anti-social and have no conscience. They take pictures every day and feel emotionally connected to their photographs. This is a testament to the popularity and quality of the mod, which isnt always the usual with others. Heres the chance to be an introvert on Sims 4 too! This amazing mod was created byChingyu1023and posted on ModtheSims! Sure, but why dont you make sure to download this mod and test it! theyll always remain focused. Its even fun for adults but doesnt fret. Connect with your own self and nature by embracing the spiritual aspect that makes your sim more connected to the things we dont see, but that will help us feel purer. Be cautious about the way you interact with others by your beautiful nice appearance. For instance, this Sims 4 trait mod bundle includes everything you require to enhance your gaming. Which would you prefer to choose? But, youll be able to locate the traits mod available for download fromKawaiistacies Patreon webpage. Quick question! They are prideful, aggressive and live a selfish and lonely life." These sims are going to have their social need decaying pretty slowly since they really don't care about being friends with others. New Emotional Traits Developed By Kutto. The best thing about this mod is that it turns our Sims into normal alcohol addicts. After downloading a .package file trait just place it in the Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods folder. A nice little mod even though these characteristics arent really changing much. Sims with this trait also be able to learn about gardening and fishing more quickly. A different and interesting feature is this set of characteristics for your children. Additional CAS Traits for Sims 4 Mod and Pets, 36. Please be sure to read the pinned announcement(s), rules and guidelines, and FAQ before posting or commenting. . If youre looking for the top siren trait mod available in The Sims 4, then take a look! In all likelihood, it is true that the Woohoo characteristic of a lover is definitely the best option for a truly amazing Sims 4 session. Another stunning mod is the Trait Bundle created by Kawaiistaciemods. The characteristic doesnt render your pet clinically depressed. It is a fair claim since she has made one of the top mods to the game. Sims 4 Updates - The Sims4 custom content downloads! This adds so much for our sims, I love how a lot of these effect our sims skills!You can find all my creations on the gallery under my Origin ID RealFantayzia or under the hashtag #fantayzia---------------------------------------------------GAMING CHANNEL W/ MY HUSBANDhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN2n7Qnn1VgA4tfV4wQkwwADISCORD SERVERhttps://discordapp.com/invite/DE8NBU6TWITCHhttps://www.twitch.tv/fantayziaOrigin ID: RealFantayzia---------------------------------------------------SOCIAL MEDIA TWITTER : https://twitter.com/RealFantayzia INSTAGRAM : https://instagram.com/realfantayzia MAXIS MATCH TUMBLR : http://fantayziamaxismatch.tumblr.com/-------------------------------------------------------------------------JOIN CURSE NETWORKhttps://www.unionforgamers.com/apply?referral=buhlwwbtyimc66MERCHhttp://shop.spreadshirt.com/fantayziamerch/---------------------------------------------------------------------------FAQ- What mic do you use? Audio Technica AT2020- What editing program do you use? Filmora- What computer do you have? Check the about section on my channel page for details on that- What default eyes do you use? Whisper eyes : http://fantayziamaxismatch.tumblr.com/post/165200608970/dangerouslyfreejellyfish-whisper-eyes-for- What default skin do you use? Moonlight V2 : http://fantayziamaxismatch.tumblr.com/post/151947411280/madmono-i-cant-help-myself-i-did-some-alpha- What eyelashes do you use? Kijiko 3D Lashes : http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes/- How do you raise your sims needs by clicking them? Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. . The mod will add fascinating traits like natural artist, naturally thin, piggy which makes your sim having huge appetite, scientists, sleeper and many many more. Sims 4 Tsr. This can make your sims fearful of the wild creatures in the virtual world, and youll need to manage this to stop them from experiencing panic attacks. I even tried messaging her for the link and nothing. Away, territorial, fun, and a wanderer Everything youd like! If youve had the pleasure of trying or hearing about this Zodiac Trait pack already might be wondering why I didnt rank it better on my list. Each trait has its own CAS animations, autonomy, distinctive buffs, whims, impacts on relationships and emotions. Traits will not alter how your game plays in general however, they can provide new perspectives. You read that right! Its awe-inspiring that alcoholism is visible in the game and also takes good control of Sims who do have alcoholism. Sul Sul! Sims 4 Traits. The great thing about this mod is that this mod is available in nine languages which include German, Spanish, Polish, Russian, French, and Italian. From my personal experience, Ive played with more than 100 different mods. Sims 4 'Shutterbug' TraitBy MarlynSims, 57. Make sure you keep track of custom traits on Mod The Sims because you can expect new ones to pop out every now and then. As for the other characteristics are involved, they will be given them randomly as they get older. Privacy Policy. My traits still work since my game isnt updated. However, youll have the option of completely hiding these quirks from your pet. Rodney Denim Jeans Boys by McLayneSims at TSR, Ruffle Trim Denim Skirt S91 by turksimmer at TSR, Mod Christmas Party Event by KAWAIISTACIE, No More Flyaway Icons by Gnasher316 at Mod The Sims 4, Urn/Stone Overhaul: Release and Destroy v. 1.0 by andiberlin at Mod The Sims 4, Pride Plumbob by SimMattically at Mod The Sims 4, All Kinds of Ice Cream from the Fridge at Mod The Sims 4, NO MORE ScreenSlam for Adults-Children-Toddlers Skills at Mod The Sims 4, Children can light campfire and bonfire and also fire dance at Mod The Sims 4, Tidy Detail & Tidy Tattoos Tidy Cas Sims 4, All Mods in One Traits Bundle #1 by KAWAIISTACIE, Monica Hairstyle for Girls + Clips Sims 4 Hair, Teenage Dream (4 Items All Lods Shadow Map) by Boonstow. Trademarks mentioned on this website are the property of their respective owners. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'myotakuworld_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_5',653,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-myotakuworld_com-medrectangle-3-0'); The trait system is outdated, obsolete, outdated, and restricted, which means were forced to pick only 3 characters for each Sim. The Feminist Trait makes your Sim a believer in equality and a fighter for women's rights. (The Sims 4) Traits Bundle #1 - June Patch Compatible Download: https: . Your email address will not be published. Its a work ofSpazmunki13and you can get it on here. Engage your sims in their passions and choose what is for them prior to being born. They prefer to spend their time at the computer and see social gatherings to be a task. However, we would like to know this, do we? Traits Included in This Pack Artisan These Sims enjoy making things by hand, and will become Happy when woodworking, making flower arrangements, or baking. Basic Events Bundle #2 at KAWAIISTACIE Sims 4 Updates The games designerSimsbunny19has done an excellent job of introducing this games behavior. You will wind the option up in the settings of your game. That's why the modding community always comes in the clutch. It is also making it more difficult to keep any kind of connection with other sims. A simple mod to make your sim feel ashamed of being the most insecure person in the room. You will be able to experience every expansion and go through every story you could imagine. Traits Bundle #1 has 42 traits list for your game: Ugly, Funny, Tone-deaf, Unpopular, Thin, Handy, Mixologist, Unforgettable, Uncreative, Natural Cook, Night owl, Slow learner, Sleeper, Popular, Piggy, Light eater, Musician, Talkative, Talented, Sporty, Singer, Dancer, Introvert, Light Sleeper, Smelly, Sweet Talker, Green thumb, Heavy Drinker, Make sure you've enabled Mods / CC in your game! Sims 4 Cheats - The 40+ Best Sims 4 Traits Mods In 2022! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Here you can find detailed information about all base traits. Cookie Notice Kawaiistacie: Lot Trait School Bundle Sims 4 Downloads , What about having more than the standards traits? Trademarks, all rights of images and videos found in this site reserved by its respective owners. Its time to turn the real world into virtual reality. Youll be able to improve your social skills faster than any other sim (and that includes some mischief). Find her assertion Here! Why would you hack the game to allow the Grim Reaper a character that you can play when you could add the Grim Reaper characteristic instead? In this way, the modintroduces seven new traitswhich can only be acquired by sims based on their teenage years. Sims Cc. Farmer Sims is a lot of fun to live on farms taking the care of livestock, cultivating crops, and harvesting them for the purpose of making a living. ALL comes with CAS version and Reward Traits version. KAWAIISTACIElana cc findsMODSSimssims 4sims 4 modsslice of life mod. In real life, Half of my friends are passionate about pastry. Feel free to Contact Us! Trait Bundle | PERSEA on Patreon However, theyll also be less embarrassed in certain interactions with other people because they do not possess the inborn social traits. There are plenty of exciting choices that can be considered and we recommend taking a look. Its a bit frustrating to realize that singing isnt an art and youre unable to make a living from singing. Thats why mods such as this one are so well-liked. Press J to jump to the feed. I was enthralled I loved it, and Im sure you will as well! Mod The Sims: Recycle Disciple Swipe Fix by homunculus420, Mod The Sims: No Fountain Broken Toilets, No Emotional Poop Text, and Lowered Poop Threshold, Mod The Sims: No regrets Aspiration by Anais17, Allumette Armchair and Sofa from Candy Sims 4, Mi-Long curly hairstyle(Romee) by S-Club from TSR, David Sims: Newseas TellMe Hairstyle Converted. Positive karma can be a huge factor for a lot of people. DOWNLOAD : https://www.kawaiistaciemods.com/downloads/traits-bundle-142 NEW AMAZING TRAITS! Ive compiled a list of some of my favorite trait mods. If youre planning an intense relationship, this mod should be on your list! It gives appropriate pictures and names, along with descriptions and explanations too. Its still a blast after youve installed it and trust me! 63 Best Sims 4 Custom Traits Mods of All Time - My Otaku World Yes, this mod can make it so that sims are exactly like me. Teen Lifestyle mod is one of the best extensions Ive ever played on Sims 4. All in all, this is a great trait mod that adds a lot of flavor to your gameplay. The developer of this fantastic software wasEmbyr311and you can read more from him at ModTheSims. Your masculine sim may change and make him feel more confident. First, the mermaids are mythical creatures and are therefore adept at attracting other Sims far more quickly. Additionally, each trait is unique in its whims, skills changes, and changes to relationships. If you dont want your sims personality to be an alcohol-free person, but you would like them to have some drinks, this mod is a good choice. This mod aims to balance out the constant happiness of Sims in the base game. While I have showcased a variety of high-quality traits mods within this article, however, the decision of which one to download is entirely yours. Each mod includesan additional status modificationdependent on random variables. You can share your own Custom Traits on Sims Community Social and well make sure to add them here! Seasons Traits Bundle. The Sims children Sims universe doesnt have enough characters to choose from This mod is designed to remedy this. Here are the character traits of this mod: If you enjoy playing with your teenage Sims often, you should definitely test these characteristics. Jujutsu Kaisen 0: Who cursed Rika & how did Yuta break the Curse? The best way to solve this issue is to install a variety of Sims 4 traits mods. If I say that the traits within Sims 4 are pretty limiting it also implies that you wont be able to build the perfect Sim by using the basic game. Hi Do you know the sim file share link is for KS traits bundle #2? This will put your sim in an edgy mood too. Lucky enough, there are mods available for The Sims 4 allowing us to improve the game play. The fact that you can tell if your child is left-handed or right-handed doesnt seem to be much of a concern. Yes, there is a Cottage Living DLC. We're not responsible in case these traits get removed or abandoned by their creators! Here are the list events: Date - You will be able to plan dates now instead of immediately having them. Sims 4 Updates - Daily finds from custom content sites and blogs since 2009! Kawaiistacie Sims 4 Traits Bundle Mod: 40+ Trait Mods! First, thetrait mod you want to download must be downloaded first via online sources. Are you looking for a challenge? In reality, there are new mods being released each day! In terms of emotion, The Sims 4 can be a bit too juvenile. Teen Traits: + Emotional: 1- Nerd + Hobby: 2- Avant-Garde + LifeStyle: 3- It Sim: 4- Rebellious: Trait: Emotional (more buffs and interaction in-game) 5- Dreamer 6- Festivalist: (more in-game) 7- Grumpy: 8- Plant-Based: 9- Sims Who Stutter: (The only disablity I added for now) Trait: Hobby 10- Basketballer: 11- Gamer: 12- Lover Sweets: They do know they are great and are proud of it." When you give a sim the diva trait they are going to be very aware that they are the best and will be extremely confident because of it. The official publication was created by ModTheSims bythe name of nl_alexxx. Sims with this ability can create fires quickly. KawaiiStacie had updated her website and had also taken down some of her mods to do reworking on them and i'm pretty sure the trait bundle was one of them. happen to know where else to dl it? The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs: Build Mode Overview, The Sims 4 Multiplayer Mod is Now Available. The majority of players in the game are a bit crazy Well admit it. Give this mod a go and let me know what you find about it. Make sure youve enabled Mods / CC in your game! This pack provides you with two characteristics which are Eternal Youth and Immortal. New Hobby Traits by Kuttoe - Itch.io All in all, it is an excellent trait mod that will add a lot of flavor to your game. However, its a fantastic method nevertheless! Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Snowy Escape: Nov. 2020 - The Sims Forums For instance, Artisan Sims are happy building objects, whereas Movie Buff Sims just love to relax and watch films. Overall Its an excellent design thats worthy of your consideration! However, its the Internet Kid trait is the one youre looking for if seeking to make your Sim spend hours in front of the computer, just as you did as a kid. MORE TRAITS // The Sims 4 - YouTube This mod wont enhance your sims or better in any manner. Bonus and Reward traits are not included because those are more like a perk, as it only gives a single advantage. This can cause them to experience bizarre reactions such as being unable to bear for long. Never again will you have to watch your supposedly vegetarian . However, we havent yet experienced anything like this within The Sims 4. 100 Custom Content TRAITS | Sims 4 By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Naturally, its one that Im going to add to my list of things to do. If youre searching for ways to enhance the character of your kids within Sims 4, this trait pack is the one you must install! Juiceoholic Trait by TheLovelyGameryt at Mod The Sims, Gender Filters for Club by r3m at Mod The Sims, Fibromyalgia Trait Mod by Subob at Mod The Sims, Circus Artist career by xTheLittleCreator at Mod The Sims, Normal Eating (1.14 Spicy Food Fix) by plasticbox at Mod The Sims, Fitness Instructor by ellenplop at Mod The Sims. Im sure youre able to picture what these traits can do and how they can alter the course of a sim without the player having any influence on the events that take place. These two traits complement each other and allow sims to be much more open to enjoying their time with each other. Partner site with Sims 4 Hairs and CC Caboodle Here you will find 8 unique character traits for children. Select the feature, and youll be able to play with your customizing your traits. Okay, I know that you may have imagined that this list could be an easy checklist, but instead Im beginning it off with the most gruesome trait of all. Yay! There are different options this program offers. @itsmeTroi. By adding more features with Sims 4 that you add, you add more traits to your Sims more complicated and real-life characters. With this mod, your sim can be a loner, clumsy, a dog lover and vegetarian! The Sims 4 is one of them. This is an odd one to be a part of an adult. For many gamers, gaming is the new frontier of our society. However, the reason you should look into buying the Sims 4 trait mods bundle is that its an all-inclusive extension. You can, for instance, ensure that all your children are both right or left-handed. This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. I guarantee you that it will not be enjoyable at all. This trait is part of the category of Lifestyle. With these events, your household can either be the host or the guests.
T Test And F Test In Analytical Chemistry, When Is Property Considered Abandoned After A Divorce, Hoi4 Concentrated Or Dispersed Industry 2021, Hoi4 Concentrated Or Dispersed Industry 2021, Unforgiveness Is Like Drinking Poison, Articles S