Please consider turning it on! Dream practically jumped on him, smiling lightly. Techno was walking down the path as well, just a few minutes away from Dream. A collection of short drabbles written in fifteen minutes each. Wilbur Soot/Technoblade/TommyInnit - Works - Archive of Our Own Co-Owners Clay Dream, Phil Watson, and Jonathan Schlatt have earned many awards for their contributions to L'Manburg. Yet, there is a storm brewing that will pull all into its grasp, new gods, old gods. After escaping Dream and Exile, Tommy seeks comfort at Techno's home, desperate to forget. Phil and Kristin always wanted a third boy to complete their family. Techno, after a few more moments, stopped, letting the blonde breathe again. NO SE LO ENSEEN A LOS CREADORES DE CONTENIDO. Slow-burn, possible harem- TechHalo-QuackHalo-Skep Badboyhalo oneshots..I'll try and take all requests. The sound of the light snow on the roof of the cottage would hinder anyone's ability to keep awake, but not yours. Weirdly enough, the Grand Hunter Technoblade has decided to claim you as his Omega. Thank you again! This is literally a bunch of gay ships so if you no li Basically bbh and gbh and any other form of bad oneshots(PLATONIC, that word is important seeing how they're siblings in this and we don't want inc*st in here<3). Warning (s): Smut (you should be used to this), Brat tendencies, Choking, Thumb sucking, Slapping, Sitting on Techno's lap. Tommy works at a bakery, his life a simple one. Nream? (An expansion of a previous one-shot by the same name. 42 parts. Just a small thing i've been doing on twitter :D (@KammaKurra), promps, requests, ideas, brainrot etc etc. Betrayed by the humans she once cared and protected, Gatria's hatred knows no bounds. the old works will remain up for all those to view and read, but ive been out of the dsmp for a long while now. A polite apology letter leaded to a reply. please read that first :) hayden jones has been through a lot. mcyt; sapnap; quackity +12 more # 20. ( Please note that I'm writing this based of of the characters, NOT the real people. this one shot collection will unfortunately no longer be updated. for those of you who might return to read these, left kudos, commented, or bookmarked, thank you. This is an Au when Ranboo is a Pop-Star and he does a thing at a show of his with his Audience. What happens with they get a visit from someone important? The tensions would rise. Alexis | Quackity-centric. Dreamnoblade (Dream x Technoblade) Requested by: @Dreamentine Top: Techno Bottom: Dream Fluff <3 (Also short-) 3rd Person. Was it because he found her interesting? If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). Standing up she stumbled over to the table. Chapter one is for request and more info about what we'll write.P.S. Description: Spending the day at Techno's house as he has work, you explore your loverboy home. Y/N brutally murdered Wilbur and therefore took one of his lives, or so everyone thinks. Suggesting possible problematic-ifying tubbo-centric main prompts. He wrapped his arms around the blonde, holding him close and smiling, listening to his breathing as he fell asleep. Only bottom Tommy but it can be with anyone! Part 12 of Mcyt Smutshots; Language: English Words: 1,635 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 1 Comments . Feel free to comment requests! I stole all of these off of my notes so enjoy ig and feel free to write any of these I would be so happy, Poppytwt discord server :D ! Entire Dream Harem - Requested - The Exhausting Challenge, Entire Dream Harem - Requested - Just two left.. (Part 2), Entire Dream Harem - Requested - Screw you (Part 3). Im putting this story on hiatus until I get the SBI brain rot again :P. Technoblade goes feral in full boar form. no. Warped Wood was a settlement founded in the Nether riding the gap between Human and Piglin interactions. (y/n) who was wrongly accused of a crime had been put in a shitty prison. after a few years, it had become a sport of sorts. Technoblade is insecure about his features because he is part piglen; so he wears a mask; Warrior Technoblade; Summary. :D, Do I care that kinktober was3 months ago? And the feelings that seemed to arise as you did so. Technoblade & TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF) (10756) Ranboo & Toby Smith | Tubbo (9060) . !!! Or. Tubbo has a boyfriend, Ranboo has a crush on Tubbo Tubbo complains about his boyfriend to ranboo What . If you don't like it don't read it. technoblade x reader - Freeform | Archive of Our Own The entirety of the Dream smp had found out that Dream was ticklish, due to a game of truth or dare that included Wilbur being dared to tickle him. Dream kept giggling uncontrollably, thrashing around as he tried to get out from under his lover. Thank you again! You (now with the handle 'Reader') have woken up in a Minecraft like world with no memory how you got there. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. If you like this check out my other works! IDK what I'm doing, this literally came to my brain a few nights ago in the middle of the night. T3chnoblade, Wilbvr, and T0mmy are no different and prefer to keep certain personal details to themselves--like the fact their facade of brotherhood is really a cover for their polygamous relationship. He didnt plan to return, but after being attacked he is found by one of his old lovers with a child in his hands.OrMoobloom hybrid Tubbo is pregnant his vampire boyfriends make it their job to care for him in the baby and to reclaim his love. Just a collection of one-shots about the Dsmp characters and content creators. . Technoblade, strongest warrior in the land, intends to change that. Please consider turning it on! #team If you like this check out my other works! tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. he wasn't born to be soft and quiet,complient and kind.he was born to shake the earth at his fingertips,a force to be recond with.something to be scared of.but he was only an Avin. Tommy isn't protesting that much, Mr Soot was hot. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4n2aXzTp1D0fvSrHwS0XpQ?si=QPKgY8zESomPFX2l8rpgEw. Dream - Moving to California from Florida with George was a big step for the two best friends but upon meeting a pink hair boy at the library was about to turn his world. Toby Smith | Tubbo/Technoblade - Works | Archive of Our Own all of my prompts are free for you to use but please credit me. One Monday. He starts making visits but just to talk, the revive book means nothing anymore. minecraft youtubers x reader. Work Search: TLOU inspiredIll come back and elaborate lol. Phil and Kristin always wanted a third boy to complete their family. I want to thank you for such an amazing idea and for letting me use your idea. One day y/n got the opportunity to break out from the prison and they did. And, that you were to plan an entire battle with the generals of your allies. I wanna write smut and im getting ideas. #sapdream And the taste, it was bitter and dry. This is my first fic, I have no clue what I am doing, I hope you enjoybtw this fic mentions death and I will put trigger warnings before each chapter so I don't cause any unmeant harm to anyone, thank you for reading^^If you do somehow enjoy this, feel free to leave a request in the comments. This is a collection of request one shots! at an unamed prestigious school solely for alphas, adoptive brothers tommy, technoblade and wilbur are the "golden trio", the prestigious adoptee sons and heirs of the prestigious watson family. What can Minecraft really do for a person, or more like what opportunities can Minecraft create for you? Technoblade Fanfiction Stories | Quotev At advice of the Oracle, you become a warrior in Cretes, solving the Labours giving to you by King Schlatt, but once you're invited, along with many others, to celebrate the eighteenth birthday of the prince of Mycenae, you come to realize that the true reason behind your visit may be just as helpful to solve your own little problem.Though, while it might help solving your smaller issue, you're not aware of the many problems it might just cause in the future. What will happen then? Not for sex though; no, that's fucking disgusting! Tommy. if you see this while searching but don't wanna see it, just ignore it. They were thrown into jail, despised and hated by everyone. Part 2), Drunz - Requested - I should do this more often. Technoblade/Phil Watson (Video Blogging RPF). After I get a few requests, I'll take off tags that aren't in any of the stories. Technoblade official online storefront offering authentic and brand approved merchandise and products. He knows in a few hours he would be crawling back when the guilt becomes too much to bare. He's a long way from home and Y/n manages to help him back on his feet. Technodreamity? He caressed the blond's thigh, circling his thumb on a small birthmark that Dream had always claimed . Or have they? There's just one person that throws him off his game though, and for some reason he just can't get this bird out of his head. theres gonna be a Lot of bbh. Im kinda slow with this stuff so pls be patient with me uwu, (This book was requested by a user who wishes to remain anonymous!). They get to know each other and become good friends. He really needed Mr Soot's help. He didn't really move much, that was until he felt Techno tickling him, causing him to start giggling again. at fifteen years old, Tommy had made up his mind. Technoblade won't meet your eyes as its same color as the gold he hoards and failed to protect. Tommy is a minor god who hasn't had a worshipper in ages. Chapter 3: Long Day (Dream/Technoblade . Dream giggled, a lot, which was honestly pretty cute, even Tommy had to admit that. technoblade smutshots ao3 Hope you enjoy it! Phil and Kristin always wanted a third boy to complete their family. This is a book containing one shots. - Requested - What did you do this time? Threesome - M/M/M. Please consider turning it on! it's just mhm friends to lovers, wilbur is determined to make valentines day the best day ever for his two boyfriends, its pretty much them cuddling for 2k words. Even if you don't remember anything but your name, you have successfully rebuilt a life for yourself one single stroke at a time. DreamSMP Smutshots - Chapter 3 - Green_The_Been - Dream SMP [Archive of #dream Yup, Bbh harem! Sort by: Hot. In the ups and downs, this is the most wholesome and unlikely ship ever, holy hell- Bottom Dream Oneshots - Dreamnoblade - Requested - Ticklish Wilbur Soot/Technoblade/TommyInnit/Phil Watson, TommyInnit/Phil Watson (Video Blogging RPF), TommyInnit/TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Ranboo/Technoblade/TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Technoblade/TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream/TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Toby Smith | Tubbo and TommyInnit are Siblings, Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics. Where I draw headcanons through each arc of Tommy-Warning-In my work, Tommy will be shipped with others that are not on the tagsAnd each chapter Tommy will probably have a different gender with a different content, so it may not stick to the original trans boy idea (sorry! technobladexreader. Make sure to read tws because some will be about incest, underage, etc- okay have fun reading :>>, Prompts taken from the kinktober 2022 list on tumblr by leviisluvr.
Caudalie Divine Oil Discontinued, Capital High School Basketball Coach, Articles T