Thor noya sa peine dans l'alcool et les Loki who came back to New York after Thanos died, tries to prove to the Avengers he has changed. Hawkeye "W-where am I? So youre my dad, Harry said to the large, blond one. Never go to the ruins on your own.This was the quiet warning the maid gave her the day she arrived.The ruins. A self-rec but Prologue and Part I of my story. When Loki's magic backfires, what can Thor and the Avengers do to get the God of Mischief back? But he have to protect his nephew and himself from his brother as well. I'm posting this in two parts, and I'll post a link to all of my Loki bookmarks at the end of part two. He was warm with fever and from the faint smell Loki had been sick in. In this alternate timeline, Loki never falls into the void, never meets the wrath of The Other, and is never sent by the Mad Titan to wreak havoc on Midgard. romance won't start until Harry's an adult, Loki's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, callous disregard for any life that is not Loki's. Spider-Man (New) Theres genuine love there, but a lack of trust and disappointment on both sides. But what if you found him just moments after you and your team stopped him from destroying New York and taking over the planet? In this list, we'll be looking at their powers, personality, and general skillsets to determine all of the things that Loki can do that Thor can't. With that said, here are the 15 Things Loki Can Do (That Thor Can't). That wasnt a lie, not a conscious one at least, but its so much harder than he thought itd be and the family has to adjust to the struggles its causing him. After a year of torment of pain, she finally returns home and finds herself caught in chains of events that change her lif Betrayal and lies are not uncommon in the house of Odin. Steve has a problem. Its part of why hes lasted so long. With that said, here are the15 Things Loki Can Do (That Thor Can't). Immediately following this revelation, Loki reacts too slowly to an attack, and his arm is grabbed by a Frost Giant. It often goes emotionally angsty - I can't seem to go an installment without somehow beating the crap out of its central characters in some form. Soon to be mated to a creature of land. If Im correct you still have hundreds of years left to live to figure it out. A newfound anger makes its way into his heart, surrounding it with an impenetrable wall of ice. He finally decided to face the offended party head on, but that turned out to be more difficult than anticipated as Loki was rarely ever around the house. Mercenary: a person who will do any job for money no Thor and Loki head to the supermarket together, but run into some obstacles on the way. You actually laugh at some of my jokes. These unexpected immunities are part of what make Loki so dangerously unpredictable. Thor must decide what to do when they find him. +15 more. "Show, Daddy.". What happens when you -a very skilled hacker- creates a Chatroom full of superheroes and super villains? anything, also this is fluff that requires you to ignore a morally dubious adoption, but i think with this family you take what you can get, Part V: The strongest relationships take the hardest work, Frigga | Freyja & Loki & Odin & Thor (Marvel), Fandral & Hogun & Loki & Volstagg (Marvel), Sasuke Uchiha being Madara Uchihas reincarnation, Naruto being Hashirama Senjus reincarnation, Sasuke being Indra Otsutsukis reincarnation, Naruto being Ashura Otsutsukis reincarnation. In order to gain the affection he feels is owed to him, Loki attempts to become what he believes Odin wants to see in a son and in a king, adopting the same recklessness that Thor often displays. You did your best to take it in stride, adjusting to the palace life from your previous one of quiet seclusion. And two days ago," she smiled at him triumphantly, "you gave me a compliment that wasn't even that backhanded. Nhn vt chnh: Loki Odinson, Lily Xavier Mnh mi tp edit, nu c g sai st hoc khng hay mi ngi gp gip mnh nha. The giant had red eyes, blue skin, and ridges along her body. Sound off in the comments. (I own no music, images, actors, or Marvel characters.) He even stole his own brothers move in 2011 with his introduction in Thor. One day she manages to escape the hell hole she's call. Taking requests. Even characters as cunning and as powerful as Loki aren't able to escape the eventual grasp of mortality. In which Loki takes up the life of vagabond and rover, although his heart belongs with Asgard and Thor. I just finished reading 'villian state of mind' and it was awesome! Ant-Man Even characters as cunning and as powerful as Lokiaren't able to escape the eventual grasp of mortality. I can think of several stories in which Loki being a Jotun causes issues. Insolitus: (adj.) Or the one where Loki meets his match and falls head over heels (and is embarrassed about it). Thor is an optimist whereas Loki is a realist. However, he can also manipulate objects in another, much more useful way. "Yes, you do! I've read a couple of these but there's a couple I haven't, yay! Given that Loki is so well practiced in the area of magic, hes immune to most magical abilities. !No Y/N. gives him what he's always wanted. A daggera small one, for throwingwas in the sink. Thor It's a third person POV with the main character being an OC of mine (a theme across many of my works tbh.) It's a funny moments/sceneriios between Peter Parker, Y/n and other avengers .. just light little cutie funny wholesome moments. Contains mostly thorki one shots. Black Widow DZ2 is a fanfiction author that has written 35 stories for Harry Potter, X-overs, Star Wars, Batman: Arkham Asylum, X-Men: The Movie, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Doctor Strange, Supernatural, Avengers, and X-Men. Thor considered himself glorious and realized the error of his ways, making a correction. It is one of my all time favorite fan fiction and would totally recommend it. So these are Avengers preferences I'll always take requests for a subject or if you want to see more Marvel heroes just comment! Frigga would have been proud." Loki nodded, trying not to show his shock. 5. He wants nothing to do with the humans living nearby, but one in particular is not getting the message. In which Thor helps his "brother" in his first heat. After Loki confirms that he is a Frost Giant, he confronts Odin about his upbringing, learning the sad truth: Odin stole him from Jotunheim when he was a baby to ensure that peace between Asgardians and Frost Giants would remain. After returning to the present, the Avengers and their new allies, armed with their knowledge of the future, attempt to use it to change the future. Of course, he was a strong, independent prince, and he was fine with or without Thor. It starts with a dead brother, his broken body sprawled on a spaceship's floor, miles and miles away from a home that no longer exists. Loki walked into Odin's room and greeted him. i hope you enjoy! You get off on being forced into pleasure, and he takes note of that as wellHence begins your clandestine dance with Loki, who is all too keen to claim you as his and show you all the forbidden pleasures he has to offer. Hes also returned to life as a woman before. A new variant is picked up by the TVA. At one point in the comics, when he is drawn into a conflict with the heroes as he usually is, Loki is grabbed by Rogue. Though Lokis actions are twisted and evil, they are the desperate actions of a child wanting to be noticed and loved by his parents. A forbidden romance between two people who cared deeply for one another forcefully ended because of expectations outside of their grasp. She ends up running away to New York and bumping into a girl going thought just as much as her. Can't wait to get stuck in to them. She is the poetry archivist for Fireweed: Poetry of Oregon and has written five published short stories. Nowhere in the MCU is this contrast shown more clearly than in the brothers first appearance. And it makes it hard for people to trust you," One of his hands trailed to my ear, pulling a strand of hair out from in front of my face. The words latching on to you. His best use of the power, though, has been taking the form of his father, Odin, for years at a time after faking his own end, which we saw inThor: Ragnarok. Why Loki and Thor's Contrasting Character Arcs Are Integral to 'Thor', 'Thor: Love and Thunder' Set Images Reveal Romance in the Air for Thor and Jane. The human's eyes widened. Mainly Loki & Thor as Vikings cheifsons come across a strange woman from a different time. Part of this stems from his own ability to shape shift, but in general, Lokis ability to reincarnate makes sure that even if hes defeated and theres no way out--despite whetherhe gives his life for either good or evil-- he will be back in some form or another. Having to accept a side of her that she has been taught to hate her entire life . I believe I have this glorious purpose and I thought that purpose was to be King but I am not sure anymore., Loki, God of Mischief, Prince of Asgard, I think we may all have a glorious purpose, but it is completely okay to not know what it is just yet. Even though later depictions of Loki claim that his villainous streak runs deep, his introduction in Thor shows him as jealous but harmless in the beginning. From aliens to robots, theyve survived everything. Mobius kann Loki aus dem Alternativen Zeitstrahl retten und sie landen gemeinsam mit ihrer kleinen Gruppe im wahren Zeitstrahl. On Earth-2112, The Avengers are the biggest rock band in the worldor at least they were, before their messy breakup two years ago. Work Search: Quite literally, Loki Odinson, James Bucky Barnes and Alex Barnes have been through hell to get to where they are now. . Story takes place afterAge of ultron but before civil war. Le couple qui vivait une fabuleuse utopie, clata lors du dpart de Loki pour le Valhalla. Thor relies much more on raw strength, whereas Loki is more of a thinker, and has to evaluate and assess every situation in order to see how he can gain the upper hand. Until it becomes far more politically expedient to tell the truth. Waking up in an underground cell, she meets her captor, none other than Loki on his campaign to rule earth. The icy arms held you tighter as though responding to your silent wish and you leaned into them. After that, life is good, all the Avengers live together in harmony. He just needs to make it back to the mainland after being away at sea for the winter season. But he had no idea his love would extonishingly change for his nephew. As one of the most iconic magical abilities in the general scope of pop culture, Lokis knack for transfiguration hasnt made it into the movies just yet, but it has been referenced. as you know kamui is realitys cheat code, here let me expand the Chitauri Invasion for you, and shrink the time between Avengers: Assemble and Thanoss arrival, Not Canon Compliant with Movie: Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Alternate Universe - Different First Meeting. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. In fact, Lokis hypnosis is even responsible for the founding of the Avengers in the first place. Fucked up big time and he had no idea how to fix this. But when an unplanned pregnancy cracks their foundation, Thor and Loki must reevaluate their love, lives, and what they want from each other. The human opened her eyes and saw she was covered with furs and next to a fire. Since the day his nephew Thor was born, Loki decided he would protect him at all cost. Until you were thrown into the world of Royalty and opulence. However, as he pointed out in The Avengers, there are characters like Thor who will constantly fall for the exact same trick over and over again. However, this ability doesnt stop there, either. ): http://avidrosette.livejournal.com/29170.html, http://avidrosette.livejournal.com/26970.html, http://archiveofourown.org/users/CatalenaMara/bookmarks, Loki and Clint's Not-So-Excellent Adventures, Tomorrow Might be Good For Something 'Verse, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7876901/1/Truthfully, http://archiveofourown.org/works/456727/chapters/785809, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8388624/1/Schaduw-Wereld, http://archiveofourown.org/works/599110/chapters/1080787, http://archiveofourown.org/works/667988/chapters/. Best Loki fanfiction: 5 strange and chaotic stories you need - Inverse That was the boy's name, and though Thor didn't know what he would do with it, he was proud to have it nonetheless. Diamonds have no light of their own. Thor is born as an omega. He never complained because he loves his brother more than anything but as they get older, Thors cancer worsens and the tender feelings that blossom between them begin to complicate things. How is she supposed to help Loki? Symbrock w/ Mpreg8. By the end of the film, they have switched roles. De-aged!Loki because he's a cutie :). Though Loki is a fun villain on his own, what truly makes him stand out among the rest as a great villain is the contrast between him and his brother, Thor (Chris Hemsworth). Thanks to Y/n's guardian fairies, Steve, Bruce, and Tony, she only falls into a deep sleep that can be ended with a kiss from her betrothed, Prince Stephen Strange. Since the day his nephew Thor was born, Loki decided he would protect him at all cost. This is one very visual power that hasnt really made it into the movies, surprisingly enough. (Yandere Gods!Record of Ragnarok x reader) Blessed with a curse. And more to be added. Until now, it would have been safe to assume that Moira's was, at best, aggressively indifferent or ambivalently spiteful. The solid chest reverberated with a dark laugh that made your blood run cold. Loki Was Always Thor's Bae, and Sif remains a simp6. Her eyes darted around, and she started breathing faster. But hey, at least he's not a horse, so there's that. After the timelines have broken free, Loki decides that all he wants is to join Thor in New Asgard. In this list, well be looking at their powers, personality, and general skillsets to determine all of the things that Loki can do that Thor cant. Thor and Loki's Contrasting Character Arcs In the MCU, Explained - Collider Thor and Ylva travel to Earth to stop Loki from hurting anymore people and bring him back to Asgard to stand trail for his crimes. No matter if it is by neglect, circumstance, or death, the loss of love is painful for the one remaining and suffering. Loki and Vera are twins, both adopted by the King of Asgard and live their lives in blissful ignorance until the day of Thor's coronation. One day, you get cornered by the notorious God of Mischief and have a very revealing experience about your own kinks. Shimamaru Taisho. Useless from the very beginning, he mused. When your uncle Tony takes out a loan from Loki Laufeyson to cover your university tuition fees (and then fails to meet the conditions of the loan), Loki decides to take you as collateral to ensure Tony pays the money back.How will you adapt to your new life as Loki's pet? An ancient abbey, built on the cliff, facing the North Sea. She can do pretty much anything, which is why Fury hired her to take care of the Avengers. Ik it sucks but hey! In a dystopian society, single people are considered second-rate citizensthey have no right to a fulfilling life if alone. He shifted in his overstuffed armchair, his posture remaining perfect and regal. While hes not as adept with this ability as a master like Doctor Strange, Loki has been practicing astral projection far longer and therefore always has a trick up his sleeve. When she sees a breaking news report about the Avengers saving New York, Clint Barton finds a special place in her heart. Loki X Reader X Thor Fanfiction Stories - quotev.com Elena doesn't believe she can even help herself. It starts at the end, really, with Ragnark, with Asgard's fall (but Loki's been falling for longer, hasn't he, hasn't he?) Filled with jealousy, Loki curses Princess Y/n to die on her 18th birthday. Stoki , Living With The Avengers (AvengersXReader). What would life be like if you were dating one of these heros? Read some time ago and cant find. Emrys, The Truest Merlin4. one of the best ever fanfics i've read about loki- it's called 'the weeping siren'. One shots and imagines featuring you and everyone's favorite Trickster! If he wanted, he could turn someones keys into a snake or their car into a puddle of water. What kind of idiot would willingly do the same thing again and again, knowing that it was a stupid idea. He even castedone force field to protect Asgard as a whole at one point. I am Gryla. Odin stared down at his child. There are still characters who are known for force field projection as their defining traitand thus have a leg up on Loki in that department, such as the Invisible Woman, butthat doesnt negate just how powerful Loki can be when it comes to using force fields. (BEING EDITED BEFORE CONTINUING THE SEQUEL!!! While the tired Avengers celebrated with a nice kabob, Loki breaks free from his prison transport, without harming anyone. it's absolutely amazing and the only fanfiction that's moved me to tears. However, even then, Loki has an unexpected handle on things. First published Jan 30, 2020. There was nothing more divine in Loki than a normal person, like Jacob. Then Odin said, "That enchantment was quite powerful. Destruction? Loki can use transfiguration to make objects useless and turn them into virtually anything. He acknowledges that this is what he wantsbut not all he wants. I see. He has a strong resistance to magical energy that can come in handy when hes fighting people who are known for their use of magic, like Scarlet Witch or Doctor Strange. He rarely comes out on top, so he needs to make sure he can make it out in one piece and regeneration and a healing factor are both good ways of ensuring his survival. They become fast friends and open a shop together. Please read :3. But when she gets a promotion, leading to meeting the God of Mischief himself, everything turns upside down. This story is ongoing and will be updated frequently.Updated tags! Telekinesis Fans did get a brief glimpse of Loki's telekinesis in the MCU, when he learned of Frigga's death, and in his grief, he trashed his cell using only his mind. Thor is direct, whereas Loki is manipulative and cunning, Thor earns trust, while Loki earns fear and skepticism. Peter and Loki have a great dynamic both in comics and fan fiction. I think this fic might be close to what you are looking for. Amazing cover courtesy of @.Shadowfax224! It is obvious in this scene that young Thor revels in the attention given to him by his father, while Loki silently wishes for more. Think about it; you answer some of my questions sincerely now. He chuckled softly as he sipped the amber liquid from his tulip glass. Team Seven winds up temporarily trapped in the MCU. Es schien perfekt, nur das es das nicht war. Loki didnt even want to come, but here he is with his friends on a frozen mountain in the middle of nowhere, under attack by actual mythological monsters, when all they wanted to do was get away to celebrate after final exams. Please consider turning it on! --- COMPLETE - SEQUEL HAS POSTED Gen Thor and Family's Camping Adventures by 5ofSpades In Which Asa-Thor, his frost giant slave Loki, and their family go on a road/camping trip across the realms, meeting the colourful cast of the Poetic Edda along the way. Not only does Loki already have a degree of accelerated healing, but he can also use magic to heal himself if need be. . It was all way too clic Just a bunch of Marvel based preferences and oneshots! Cant be to hard. These are mostly gen with a few het and slash stories. Choked to death by the hand of the Mad Titan. I write fic ideas down, and you tell me what you think. New Asgard (Marvel) Loki's first full year on Earth has drawn to a close, and all he wants for Yuleor Christmas, since humans seem obsessed with it in his part of the worldis for Thor and Jane Foster to stop pretending they aren't head over heels for each other and just kiss. Your glorious purpose could be something smaller, less tangible like a feeling or a mindset, maybe even a person.. You either die a loser or live to see yourself become a winner. Gotta love a size difference. A familiar one, who fits in far better than Loki ever did. Loki has a wonderful dream where his brother, King Thor. Its an ability that he has a genuine mastery over and one that most frequently gives him the upper hand in a fight. . I had a dream about being the child of a Norse God, along with my sister. Amazing cover courtesy of @.Shadowfax224! Asking for a ghost writer3. While Thanos searches for the instruments in the Infinity Collection, the band members wrestle with their own demons - lead guitarist Thor Odinson struggles with the loss of his parents and the end of his siblings career, teenage touring guitarist Peter Parker becomes disillusioned with his bandmates rock star lifestyle, and underappreciated bassist Natasha Romanoff slowly grows into the leader the Avengers so desperately need. Cassandria was Loki's secret fiance until they were found out. But he had no idea his love would extonishingly change for his nephew. Sie brauchen Hilfe.Jeden Donnerstag ein neues Kapitel. La vida es un regalo que se nos dio incluso antes de nuestro nacimiento, se sabe que las probabilidades de que nosotros nacieramos era de 1 en 400000 trillones. Asgard has been at war with Vanaheim for the past season. Magic cant cleanse his soul; only you can do that. He will be stronger this time, ruthless and unforgiving. Completed thorodinson possibly avengers +2 more #3 Heritage Blood (I am currently doi.by IwriteFanfics 1.1M44.6K41 ATTENTION A THORKI FANFICTION! Think in it he wakes from mind control, goes after and defeats thanos while avengers are awed. His blossoming relationship with Jane Foster (Natalie Portman) slowly begins to teach him how to be a good man, as well as how to be a good leader. Much of being a skilled, smart user of magic comes down to simply knowing the tools of the trade. Loki is smart and he likes to know what hes dealing with. Mature. No matter what applications magic can have, the use of it almost always ends in a fight, as these characters are constantly drawn into conflict. Instead, he is caught right before he can fall, before he can let go. I've bookmarked most of my favorite Loki stories: Here are some of my favorite Loki-centric stories. You would pray to the gods for help, but you were a bit worried about which god would answer your calls. Due to the catastrophe of their two, and only, meetings the Princes are kept apart until their wedding day. Kaum halb so gro wie normale Jotun und von schmaler Statur, wurden Schneegeister als Schande betrachtet und verborgen gehalten, whrend sie in Asgard mit als die schnsten Maiden aller Neun Reiche betrachteten wurden. Without control over those things, he became a serious threat and it took the combined efforts of Iron Man, Thor, Ant-Man, and Wasp to bring him down. Twisted, evil laughter echoed into the endless air. You have been warned. Of course, Loki was completely against this idea, but with magic and Jotun abilities both locked away by Odin until further notice, he had no choice but to comply. AU, not sure its what you want but there's a long angsty Loki fic its loki/sif and his family is actually very supportive of him its called I'm stretched on your grave. Adventure Romance Loki Shield Thor Fury Hawkeye Iron Man Black Widow Elena Turner is a shy, quiet, and an introverted girl. In Thor: Ragnarok, Thor mentions the time that Loki turned him into a frog, which was an Easter egg for fans. Most mystical characters in the Marvel Universe possess some ability for astral projection, from Doctor Strange and Wong to Scarlet Witch and obviously Loki. I don't read much Loki, but a few of my favourite fics featuring Loki are: Thank you for all of these. Even though he is Odins favorite son and the soon-to-be king of Asgard, Thor has much to learn about patience, humility, and empathy. Superman in Marvel Cinematic Universe. Thor takes people at face value and deals with things in a direct manner. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. When Loki first saw Freyja in the streets of New York he rescued her from at least a dozen S.H.I.E.L.D. RELATED: 'Thor: Love and Thunder' Set Images Reveal Romance in the Air for Thor and Jane. Six years later, Loki and Thor come to earth to find their father. Sacrificed at birth. Its very hard to have a direct conversation in the Marvel universe without descending into some degree of violence. His Dream. His attack on Jotunheim in the beginning of the film now seems overly violent and foolish to him, as he tells Loki that his actions are wrong. In her world, everybody has a soulmate. What if you hated him more than anyone you'd ever met in your entire life?Loki and Reagan are forced, invasively, into each other's lives under the worst circumstances possible. Its one of his most useful abilities, especiallysince he spent so much time in the comics as a villain who always hired people to do his dirty work for him, rather than taking the opportunityto do things for himself. , , . A character study in fic form. Top level SHIELD agent, capable of killing several people at once, hacking into any system and handling any weapon. Though other characters are much more known for necromancy, Loki is more than capable and has had to do it in the past. Work Search: Die Gesichte setzt am Ende der ersten Staffel an. Its perfect for situations in which talking just wont get the job done. Knowing that he could use the Hulks intense power to his advantage, Loki hypnotized him and sent him on an uncontrollable rampage. Having to accept a side of her that she has been taught to hate her entire life, Vera takes interest Penny is a normal girl with a normal life in New York. A series of vignettes about Harry's life with the Avengers while getting to know his new parents. Because when the world has taken everything, when they have stripped you off your armour and left you for dead, you have nothing more to lose. He can do betterno, he will do better. In that respect, Loki has sometimes served as a magically inclined mirror to the Kingpin. A letter from Odin Allfather was all it took to turn your life upside down. " And Then Redemption ". Thor found himself unable to move on for Harry Potter wants a new start and as the newly titled Master of Death, he thinks he deserves it. "Stars fading but I linger on, dear,Still craving your kiss.I'm longing to linger til dawn, dear.Just saying this, Sweet dreams till sunbeams find youSweet dreams that leave all worries behind youBut in your dreams whatever they beDream a little dream of me.". Sie wissen, dass sie nicht einfach sich verstecken knnen. That is, until she falls into the worst case of wrong place at the wrong time possible and is snatched away. Throg, as it was called, was one of the most bizarre things to ever happen to Thor in the comics, and therefore one of the most memorable. There was a pause. Or was it you and your best friend, Tom? Thor is obsessed with loki fanfiction - qas.roma-aeterna.de Here are my Loki rec lists, in case they're helpful.
Southeastern Valuation Appraiser Login, Callaway High School Football Coaches, Mark Attanasio Family, Jacqueline Roxanne Jewelry, Sue Face Reveal Slick Slime Sam, Articles T