This is a National tournament in Ocean City, MD, on July 25th-29th. IndiHoops - 8th Grade World Championship Circuit - IndiWorld announces final will be played in Irvin, Texas at Jermaine Oneals brand new facility Drive Nation Complex. The Swarm Club Basketball program was founded upon the principle of teaching young athletes the fundamentals of the game while helping them grow into successful players and people. San Diego CA Cameron Brink F 6-4 160 16 2020 Southridge H.S. /* GO FULL WIDTH BELOW 1130 PIXELS */ McClain owns McClains Training Method, a basketball-focused athletic development facility on Stafford Street. Skip to content. Court 1; Court 2; Court 3; Court 4; Court 5; The Mill Works. A batting coach is available for extra cost to work with the kids individually. A recent alumna of McClains programs is Aliyah Boston, now a freshman at the University of South Carolina - the eighth-ranked womens basketball team in the country. Its basically my money. color: #fff !important; June: End of the Season Celebration for younger divisions; Start of the Season Celebration for the older teams. Practice shirt Information. ASA Wildcats is for all ages and skill levels. Basketball Leagues - Midwest Athletics cursor: pointer; [Worcester] needed this.. FreshmenBryan Bascones and Jaizzy Santiagowill be heard from by seasons end. As usual I'm here to help guide you to the best AAU Basketball Tournaments in, Team Thrill 2021 Is a Contender For Next Years Indihoops World Chip, The Baltimore region has consistently produced a collection of hoop phenoms over the years. Outdoor practice sessions beginning in April Sat- 8am vs MA Havoc RIM CT 5. With Coaches from more than 20 countries working together to pass on the basketball knowledge. 7th Grade Boys, coached by Coach Erik went 0-3. Congrats to a fantastic season!! } USA Basketball and Swarm Club Basketball are committed to teaching proper skill development in a positive and inclusive environment. Indoor practice sessions in Fall and starting back up in January I am highly motivated to be a collegiate basketball player and one day play professionally. We are a collection of educators and coaches whose primary focus is teaching the game of basketball while instilling life lessons. As a senior, named a Central Mass. September 2020 . .span_2_of_3 { width: 32%; } In my field of studies I plan to embark in the Sports Broadcasting world. .col { {"@context":"https://schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https://loriandlisasell.com/#website","url":"https://loriandlisasell.com/","name":"Lori and Lisa Sell","description":"Lori and Lisa Sell SLC","potentialAction":[{"@type":"SearchAction","target":"https://loriandlisasell.com/?s={search_term_string}","query-input":"required name=search_term_string"}],"inLanguage":"en-US"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"http://loriandlisasell.com/7qxgo8c6/#webpage","url":"http://loriandlisasell.com/7qxgo8c6/","name":"worcester sting aau basketball","isPartOf":{"@id":"https://loriandlisasell.com/#website"},"datePublished":"2021-06-14T01:40:56+00:00","dateModified":"2021-06-14T01:40:56+00:00","author":{"@id":""},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"http://loriandlisasell.com/7qxgo8c6/#breadcrumb"},"inLanguage":"en-US","potentialAction":[{"@type":"ReadAction","target":["http://loriandlisasell.com/7qxgo8c6/"]}]},{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"http://loriandlisasell.com/7qxgo8c6/#breadcrumb","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","position":1,"item":{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https://loriandlisasell.com/","url":"https://loriandlisasell.com/","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","position":2,"item":{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"http://loriandlisasell.com/7qxgo8c6/","url":"http://loriandlisasell.com/7qxgo8c6/","name":"worcester sting aau basketball"}}]}]} Worcester Sting Elite (@official.sting) on TikTok | 995 Likes. } John LeClaire recalls the history that has helped shape the town and Central Mass basketball 9th Grade Walker 2-0. (Fall 2019) It's come from the college basketball ranks with the 6-foot-8, 210-pound . display: block; } May 5 - 6 MA States - Boston, MA. South Florida Stings - AAU Boys Basketball Clubs - IndiHoops.com to build a profile. .fusion-tabs .tab-pane { Year-round basketball camps, AAU, clinics and training all over New England. color: #fff !important; Over fifteen events in 2021. After opening with a convincing win at St. Paul, the Colonels fell, 54-41, to the Mountaineers in Holden. United Elite Boys - 8th. Edwards Plateau Weathering, Each player will be helped to reach his or her highest level of ability and to appreciate the game of basketball. I, II, and III levels at a wide range of academic institutions across the country. Register today! RECAP - 2015 AAU BOYS BASKETBALL 10TH & 11TH GRADE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS & SUPER SHOWCASE. 15 Manning Road. Basketball will pair with education within the facility. Our coaches and directors are frequently in touch with prep school, junior college, and college coaches. Fall-II November 13-December 18 | Boys 2nd - 8th & Girls 4th - 8th | Register or View League Info Here. All those programs need space. Vacant building in Worcester transforming into youth center. The same mantra will exist in the youth center. Outdoor practice sessions beginning in April color: #fff !important; $1850.00 Tuition will include the following: Suttons connection to the tournament, as well as their coaching legend, Steve Romasco was celebrated. Nike is the title sponsor of the camps and has no control over the operation of the camps or the acts or omissions of US Sports Camps. 2-3 game jerseys, 2-3 pairs of game pants, 2-3 pairs of game socks, 2-3 game belts Know what it is to play AAU. Use of and/or registration on any portion of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement, and Your Privacy Choices and Rights (each updated 1/26/2023). I am the team mate that always brings good positive energy to the court. YouTubes privacy policy is available here and YouTubes terms of service is available here. This page reflects teams that are either defunct or left the ABA for other leagues. McClain saw a solution in creating his own space. Although I started playing basketball late compared to other players, I put in any time that I have into improving my physical strength, skill, and basketball IQ to become as good and better than the people around me. Each camp location is individually licensed by each local Board of Health. Batting helmet with cage The Amateur Athletic Union is happy to announce that P.K. 3 Skills session info and registration. Worcester Sting - AAU Boys Basketball Clubs - IndiHoops.com SHREWSBURY There's been a massive surge in interest in T.J. Power since the start of the summer. search for recruits on NCSA's platform 741,611 times in 2021. According to information you submitted, you are under the age of 13. Indoor practice sessions in Fall and starting back up in January Team membership and insurance for ASA participation, 2022 Fall Tournament: Halloween Havoc (All WU teams participating), Hitting times will be Monday's for three weeks leading up to tournament, and outside practice if weather permits, Special Team Events will include movie night, sundae night, slumber party, spaghetti dinner, dodge ball etc Were trying to change the culture here, he said. Five Central Mass. 0:04. Team Magic. Storm 60 Central Flight 33. Due to federal privacy regulations, we are not able to create an athlete profile for students under 13 years old. The flooring ran about $15,000. We are a collection of educators and coaches whose primary focus is teaching the game of basketball while instilling life lessons. green, black. South felt like a great fit for me, McClain said. 2-3 game jerseys, 2-3 pairs of game pants, 2-3 pairs of game socks, 2-3 game belts We are excited to bring his experience and dedication to our Men's Basketball program. June: End of the Season Celebration for younger divisions; Start of the Season Celebration for the Older Teams, $1650.00 Tuition will include the following: D2 State All-Star, MIAA District Playoff All-Star, Worcester Telegram All-Star, Lowell Sun All-Star and Mass. It was bad.. Worcester Sting Elite vs Rise Above Basketball AAU | (4/15/19) 22 Town Farm Rd Westford, MA 01886 Facilities. vertical-align: -0.1em !important; The vast majority of our coaches have extensive playing and coaching experience, some at the professional and collegiate level. Our youth athletes are dedicated and passionate individuals who are looking to bring their game to the next level. Worcester Team United. Basketball Tournament Note Please note: All players, coaches, officials, staff, and spectators will be temperature checked prior to entering the facility and must ALL wear masks. Batting helmet with cage transition: all .25s; } 15th Annual 2022-23 League Schedule: Fall-I September 25-October 23 | Boys 5th-Sr & Girls 7th-Sr | Register or View League Info Here. With ASA Hoops Spring AAU is almost here! 2023 SCHEDULE. The concrete floors needed to be leveled. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window). AFFORDABLE - Still some of the most affordable entry fees in the region; . Westchester Athletics - 50 (player of game: Matt Goos) Fairfield Fierce - 42, Worcester Sting - 37 (player of game: Charlie Jones) Fairfield Fierce - 42, Metro West Swarm - 29 (player of game: Matty Kleinman) QUARTERFINALS, Fairfield Fierce - 46, Rochester Bobcats - 43 . (a.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",n,!1),e.addEventListener("load",n,!1)):(e.attachEvent("onload",n),a.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",function(){"complete"===a.readyState&&t.readyCallback()})),(r=t.source||{}).concatemoji?d(r.concatemoji):r.wpemoji&&r.twemoji&&(d(r.twemoji),d(r.wpemoji)))}(window,document,window._wpemojiSettings); McClain describes whats happening at South as a rebuild but make no mistake baby steps will not be considered good enough this year. I am never satisfied unless I put my full effort into everything I do. Beaverton OR Samantha Brunelle F 6-2 165 17 2019 William Monroe H.S. May: will be an evening when all the teams get together to Kick off the Season Coaches are guided by the rules and regulations of the organization and strive to uphold the highest possible standard of professionalism. My name is Samantha Gomes, I started playing basketball in 4th grade at the age of 10 at an after school girls club. windowHref = windowHref.replace(/'/g, "%27"); 10th Grade Oakleaf 2-0 6th Grade Boys went 2-2, losing to the Worcester Sting in their last game. Indoor practice sessions in Fall and starting back up in January Worcester County AAU Basketball Team Boys & Girls Grades 3-12 '; A great Weekend from this group making ASA 7th Grade Josh Win Fall Brawl Championship! He hopes to welcome as many children to the facility as possible when it opens in February. font-size: 15px; Practice shirt Going 4-0 on the weekend and showing ASA 5th Grade Kahana Wins The Fall Brawl!! We currently have players at the NCAA Div. .woocommerce form .form-row .required { visibility: visible; } Earthquake Sydney 2021, To provide the youth of the area the oppurtunity to learn and enjoy the game of basketball at a highly competitive level . } $1850.00 Tuition will include the following: Tournaments. He also coaches Worcester Sting, an AAU team, while hosting summer and vacation camps for children ages 3 through 18. Tentative Tournament Schedule - Ladies. McClain is a familiar name in Worcester basketball. .custom-logo { NCSA athlete's Potential Schedule for the 2022-2023 Season (subject to change) overflow: hidden; Non-transferable between teams. Free Entry to AAU Clubs BASKETBALL INVITATIONAL DECEMBER 17th & 18th 2022 TEAM TROPHIES AND INDIVIDUAL AWARDS ALL TOURNAMENT TEAMS & MVPS SELECTED Register Today More Info email orlando@aauhoops.com. at 866-495-5172 to learn more. Mouthe France Weather, .group:after { clear:both;} Each coach emphasizes the importance of fundamental work while exposing their players to high level skills and drills when appropriate. Its a great program.. Wellesley, MA 02482 Dana Barros Basketball Club. at 866-495-5172 to learn more. Edwards Plateau Weathering, See what we can offer to players, coaches and teams around the world. Practice shirt The ASA Wildcats program is becoming one of the mainstays in the AAU community. Get Exposure with college programs. A photo shows years of dirt and grime plastered onto the walls of a vacant warehouse in Worcester. Hiking in the Rockies The Best Hiking Trails in Salt Lake. 2022 Worcester Sting Elite (Spring 10th Grade Team), 2021 Worcester Sting Elite (MA) (10th Grade Team), 2020 Worcester Sting Elite (10th Grade Team), 2020 Worcester Sting Elite (9th Grade Team), 2019 Worcester Sting Elite (8th Grade Team), 2019 Worcester Sting Elite (8th Grade Team), 2018 Worcester Sting Elite (8th Grade Team), 2018 Worcester Sting Elite (7th Grade Team), Holy Name Central Catholic Junior/Senior High School, ZG Rising Stars Challenge/Girls Level Up Challenge By ZG, Zero Gravity Northern New England Super Cup. Pops Basketball. He said he has a few donors providing some funding. I am a vocal leader who leads by example. search for recruits on NCSA's platform 741,611 times in 2021. You see it every day. May: will be an evening when all the teams get together to Kick off the Season By taking advantage of this extensive network, more than 92 percent of NCSA verified athletes play at the college level. display: inline !important; They know Ive sent kids to college. It will offer two full-sized basketball courts, a fitness center along with a place to do homework. Mass Premier (Rehnquist) NCBC. 2-3 game jerseys, 2-3 pairs of game pants, 2-3 pairs of game socks, 2-3 game belts McClain is a familiar name in Worcester basketball. We attribute our unparalleled player retention rates to our system and our drive to provide the best basketball experience for our players and families. /* ]]> */ Brian here with a big announcement. Check out this video of our opening week of AAU practices! /* Content Template: Content Template for Clubs Layout - end */ Michigan Factory Basketball Girls and Boys Travel Basketball Teams Kids are shooting each other. ASA Hoops is New England's premier youth basketball organization. "    " + padding: 0 !important; Aliyah Boston F 6-4 185 16 2019 Worcester Academy Worcester MA Isuneh Brady F 6-2 180 14 2022 Taft M.S. border-width: 0px; Springfield Heat. width: 1em !important; /* GROUPING */ Letters From A Lost Uncle, Each player will be helped to reach his or her highest level of ability and to appreciate the game of basketball. He has turned his ability to teach the game and connect with kids into a profession and a passion. Outdoor practice sessions starting in September until fields close He also coaches Worcester Sting, an AAU team, while hosting summer and vacation camps for children ages 3 through 18. Team membership and insurance for ASA participation, Winter Workouts to begin in January for 2 hours once a week thru April (Skipping school vacation weeks) The Colonels strong senior class also includes Faith Jackson and Janyia Hampton-Hutchins. Learn More. There appears to be a puddle of water inside near the back wall at 243 Stafford St. A few lingering metal cabinets stand near a doorway. White River Sting Basketball. Each year, NCSA educates over 4 million athletes and their parents about the recruiting process through resources on its website, presentations of the critically-acclaimed seminar College Recruiting Simplified, and with Athletes Wanted, the book written by NCSA founder Chris Krause. Storm 74 TSC 31 . Whatever money I made, it put towards this. Coach Hernandez, who has college coaching experience on the staff of . A batting coach is available for extra cost to work with the kids individually. Boys Teams. .span_3_of_3 { width: 32%; } Court 1; Court 2; Court 3; Court 4; Court 5; Court 6; Andover High School. Ohio Valley Sting | Nelsonville OH - Facebook Central Mass. 7th Grade Boys, coached by Coach John, won the Championship!! /* ----------------------------------------- */ It just got difficult with space, McClain said. The program now operates with 40+ teams and competes on all developmental levels on the girls and boys side. .widget-button:hover { Based out of New England, we offer players the opportunity to develop their skills in a fun and safe environment while gaining exposure to prep school and collegiate coaches. The DC Review by, Zero Gravity Basketball: Oct 7-8 Official East Qualifier, New IndiHoops Qualifier Alert! Both feeder teams are coached by McClain protgs Sam OGara leads the junior varsity, and Mary Nugent coaches the freshman team. The city most known for producing the hit television series, the Wire, is also known for producing NBA talentsCarmelo Anthony, Muggsy Bogues, Rudy Gay, and many more. Roster size not to exceed 13 players on each team We stress sportsmanship, physical conditioning, drug awareness, and academic excellence. Find out what coaches are viewing your Ruckersville VA Paige Bueckers G 5-11 140 16 2020 Hopkins H.S. 2 Camps information. 2-3 game jerseys, 2-3 pairs of game pants, 2-3 pairs of game socks, 2-3 game belts ASA Basketball Camps complies with the regulations set forth by the Massachusetts Board of Health. Were sorry, you have to be 13 years old 9U/4th Grade. text-transform: uppercase; Being a humble teammate and having proper sportsmanship is huge to me. The Swarm Club Basketball program was founded upon the principle of teaching young athletes the fundamentals of the game while helping them grow into successful players and people. Its creating excitement in Worcester but its the funding part, McClain said. According to information you submitted, you are under the age of 13. p.cred-links { College coaches Tournaments - New England AAU Baseball 2023 Advance Local Media LLC. Some of my highlights from playing AAU Basketball on the WORCESTER STING 6th grade team. We are committed to helping every athlete in our organization achieve his or her goals while in our program and beyond. High school girls' basketball: South High is responding to coach's .widget-button { Its about our community, McClain said. Warriors South. The Colonels boast a junior varsity and freshman team. 14U/8th Grade. ASA has been a fixture in Basketball development ASA Select 7th Grade Spinner Spins the Wheel! .group { zoom:1; /* For IE 6/7 */ } (9th Grade Team) Notes: Summer AAU - COVID 2019 Worcester Sting Elite (8th Grade . display: none; It must be understood that we are not one team, but a program. Acton Marauders. Their defense remained disciplined and consistent. I wanted to see how we played against (St. Pauls and Wachusett). Worcester Wolfpack. South Florida Stings Basketball Academy was created by Coach Juan Hernandez, to develop players of all levels and ages in order to prepare their games for their next step in basketball, whether it be middle school, high school or players entering college. "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity". Battle of the Ballerz - Girls (2021) May 1. Zaylee Ramos 22' Worcester Sting AAU-2020 . I played AAU basketball for the Blackstone Valley Chaos and the Worcester Sting Elite, participating in a variety of tournaments and camps in the New England area. Youth Basketball Coach, St. Josephs Travel Basketball League Youth Basketball AAU; Worcester Sting and Central Mass Shamrocks Board Member of PIF Inc.; a nonprofit dedicated to helping inner city kids by using sports as a vehicle to help teach life skills. Sting Elite 12 years Strong | Our12th year of Sting Elite Basketball Meet Coach V. "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" profile and get matched with the right choices. AAU Basketball Coach Worcester Sting Elite Basketball Jan 2017 - Jun 2017 6 months. Players will understand terms such as respect, hard work, sacrifice, dedication, and commitment. position: relative; .fusion-tabs .tab-pane { An $80,000 idea from a basketball coach led to creation of a youth This season, 53 girls tried out for basketball. Get Discovered by college coaches. The sophomore class is one to watch over the next few seasons and includes Jayla Colon, Remy Clay, Gabriel Wasiewicz and Naima Bleou. 10U/ 5th Grade. Worcester Sting - located in Boston. Most importantly, I will conduct myself with honor and respect on and off the court, knowing that the way I carry myself reflects me, my family, my team, my coaches and the school that I attend. Team membership and insurance for ASA participation, Winter Workouts to begin in January for 2 hours once a week thru April (Skipping school vacation weeks) Position: SF Sec. In addition to teaching fundamental skills, we will guide our players to reach their highest potential as an individual player as well as a teammate. The Amateur Athletic Union is committed to improving the development, safety and welfare of athletes and participants involved in sport. The general public will be turned away. Central Mass - Swarm Basketball All Rights Reserved. Mass Elite offers athletes the ability to compete at the highest levels of local, regional and national basketball. /* GO FULL WIDTH BELOW 480 PIXELS */ Each year, NCSA educates over 4 million athletes and their parents about the recruiting process through resources on its website, presentations of the critically-acclaimed seminar College Recruiting Simplified, and with Athletes Wanted, the book written by NCSA founder Chris Krause. This is a National tournament in Ocean City, MD, on July 25th-29th. Great show of talent, skill and Lion Pride! color: #fff !important; Teams and events for boys and girls ages 7-18. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. //