Great matching! I'm in short supply financially and time-wise after being stuck in low-paying customer service jobs for years. In this role, we are relying on you to keep the community grounds safe, organized, well maintained, and fully stocked with necessary supplies. Hello all, as a transaction coordinator do you have any insight on a bonus structure and which would be better? Communities Employees - Find Emails & Phones - SignalHire Email & Phone Finder >> Companies directory >> YES! The YES name is the foundation of our culture; one that aims to be positive in all.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;} More, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve. The people in this community are good people, they are just being constantly harassed by the management. We were so excited to present Donna, a long-time resident in our community with $2,000 to help her celebrate Christmas with her family this year. Yes! Communities Property Manager Salaries in the United States B. Billie Gandy of Terrell, US. Keeping plants in their top form by watering and applying fertilizer or pesticides will be required 2009 - 2023 Ceridian HCM, Inc. All Rights Reserved. YES! Take 30 seconds to, Get started with your Free Employer Profile, Save yourself the heartache and don't apply. About YESYES Communities, founded in 2008, owns and operates manufactured housing communities withSee this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. I had a bully of a regional manager who didn't follow thru, didn't know what they were talking about, gave poor to no guidance, and was a back-stabber. You will also be a key player in the upkeep of community assets including various equipment, building interiors, and the pool area. Communities is right for you. necessary supplies. - A relationship builder who can develop constructive working relationships characterized by high level of acceptance, cooperation, and mutual respect. The company left an official comment to this complaint. They know your name, they value your opinion and most importantly, they value your input and your contributions. YES! Communities - Horrible management - complaintsboard.com #YESCommunities #Community #AttainableHousing, Opens the Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a new window, Coming soon! About YES WHY CHOOSE YES? This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Communities employees. Building better communities together. LinkedIn and 3rd parties use essential and non-essential cookies to provide, secure, analyze and improve our Services, and to show you relevant ads (including professional and job ads) on and off LinkedIn. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. No 'Window-AC Rule' suddenly being enforced, or not being grandfathered. What has made you stay where you are till this day? Overview: Carolinas will have you doing multiple jobs and paying you the least amount. If they did not like you, you were treated unfair. As the brand ambassador for YES! Denver, CO, Dec. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- YES Communities has donated $10,000 to five resident families on nominations from Community Managers and Regional Management teams ahead of the holiday season. Overview: Were still collecting data to inform categories such as Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation, and Veteran Status. - A team player who promotes and models cooperation, communication, and collaboration to achieve organizational goals and objectives. The old saying Not what you say but what you do, applies here. They don't teach you how to do the job. Communities University of Toledo Report this profile About Passionate business professional with extensive. Communities employees Sign Up to Get Free Contacts Sign Up YES! YES Communities Donates $10,000 to Resident Families Ahead This rating reflects BBB's opinion about the entire organization's interactions with its customers, including interactions with local locations. In this role, we are relying on you to keep the community grounds safe, organized, well maintained, and fully stocked with necessary supplies. Good benefits, awesome support from Regional Manager and all staff in our Denver office, fun family atmosphere, incentives for hard work. sweeping walkways, mowing lawns, and trimming edges in the area. Verify your email to use filters. Sign in to create your job alert for District Manager jobs in United States. Ensure that stories, outcomes, and other data are shared in a timely and consistent manner. Click the link in the email we sent to to verify your email address and activate your job alert. After I called her boss, the charge mysteriously disappear and I was told to disregard the letter. Communities Management Heard great things, but didn't experience them. Gina actually said to me "I was really nice to you when you moved in". We would like to hear more about your experience in order to gain a better understanding of how we can grow as a company. Set hours, Able to Advance, Stability, Pay, Bonuses, Home Team Support, Training, The Yes Culture is amazing. YES! There are constant billing issues that no-one in the office can answer. A per file transaction bonus or a quarterly bonus with an end of year bonus, all based on performance. Sign up today for your free Reader Account. Previously, Joshua was a Supervisor, Maintenance at KMB Property Management and also held positions at KMB Property Management, Washington University in St. Louis. 13% below the national average. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Read More. All complaints are handled by the BBB where the company is Headquartered or a central customer complaint processing location. What has made you stay where you are till this day? Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. 43% feel they are paid fairly. Each holiday season and throughout the year YES is committed to giving back to our residents, said Steven Schaub, CEO of YES Communities. Good benefits, awesome support from Regional Manager and all staff in our Denver office, fun family atmosphere, incentives, Regional and Divisional Managers/VPs look to protect themselves only, they do not care for the interests of. Pay could be better but its not bad with commissions also so it evens out. Your role at YES! This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Since we have moved into this community it has been one problem after another. Regional and district managersand district managersand district managers for the Carolinas will have you doing multiple jobs and paying you the least amount. I asked Amy Jackson, the community manager for pavers to walk across so we wouldn't have to walk through water that was high enough the cover our shoes; she said sorry for the inconvenience. MAINTENANCE MAINTENANCE #YESCommunities #Community #AttainableHousing, Opens the Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a new window. Communities is a very employee driven company and has so many opportunities for growth. We also offer resident events and planned activities throughout the year. Communities employees and get real answers from people on the inside. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback on your work experience with Yes Communities. Find your private company bowl on Fishbowl, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously. Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. Regional manager is very disrespectful. MARK ADAMS YES! Overview: Communities and is not affected by filters. Salary Details for a Regional Manager at Yes! They have a good platform for a company culture. She talks a really good game. Manteno, IL 60950 (815) 468-8181 Get Directions Contact the Community AMENITIES connecting one another through community I'm having trouble learning the ropes and don't know where to begin. This rating reflects the overall rating of Yes! supplies. The "Most Likely Range" represents values that exist within the 25th and 75th percentile of all pay data available for this role. Denver, CO, Dec. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- YES Communities has donated $10,000 to five resident families on nominations from Community Managers and Regional Management teams ahead of the . To learn more about the many benefits of living in a YES community, visit https://www.yescommunities.com/ You will be interacting with residents and ensure the timely and Coming soon! In addition, you will also be adding to the community by planting flowers, grass, bushes, etc. They offer a competitive benefits package. in the upkeep of community assets including various equipment, building Yes! Communities salaries: How much does Yes! Communities pay? - Indeed Related Searches:All Community Manager Salaries|All Yes! Top notch training department as well. To the point of leaving a letter of intent to evict on my door. Having problems? In addition, you will also be adding to the community by planting flowers, grass, bushes, etc. Skilled at. YES Communities > Community Decent money, possibility of insurance, 401k, make decisions on own. Job openings matching Community Manager in Yes! Yes! Communities Employee Reviews for Community Manager - Indeed MAINTENANCE Not having a full time leasing/sales agent. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. The YES name is the foundation of our culture; one that aims to be positive in all.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;} More, Learn How to State Your Case and Earn Your Raise, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. YES will push you and challenge you and I would not have it any other way! How can I negotiate a larger split as a new broker with no CRE experience? The skirting for our trailer was done done until December. Through networks, training, and pathways, veterans can continue to serve while creating meaningful impact in under-resourced communities. Having problems? The salary starts at $60,738 per year and goes up to $75,374 per year for the highest level of seniority. So many brokers go out of that system and make more money and become more successful. Upper management gets credit for all the work done when in fact it is at property level. Upper management gets credit for all the work done when in fact it is at property level. Communities - incredily lousy landlords, YES! Average Salaries at Yes! You will be interacting with residents and ensure the timely and satisfactory completion of tasks as they come up. They are the top in their industry and that comes from long hours, dedication, and commitment. We know that your pets are part of your family and we welcome them to all of our communities. coaching. In this role, you will be relied upon to keep our community grounds in tip-top shape and well maintained. Here's to a successful future! Community Manager salary in the United States at Yes! Any longer. As always with property management there can be some long hours but you'll have an amazing team to work with! They care about their employees and residents. National training and events can be expected to require 2-5 days in cities across the country, and are based on team and staffing needs. Communities has hired for this role, HTX (Home Team Science & Technology Agency), Manage inventory, marketing, and advertising plans. YES! Come visit us today at Maple Crest Manor! After several requests to Amy Jackson, the community manager. They don't provide any training classes. With affordable manufactured housing communities across many states we offer housing options for those looking to own or to rent their next home. The salary trajectory of a Community Manager ranges between locations and employers. Ben Leffke - Regional Vice President - YES! Communities | LinkedIn Keeping plants in their top form by watering and applying fertilizer or pesticides will be required FULL TIME SEASONAL LANDSCAPER They treat people as if they owe them something for renting there. Communities are manufactured communities that offer multiple approaches to financing including: co-signer programs, second home purchasing programs, "buy for" programs for relatives to assist with purchase, foreclosure forgiveness, and programs that allow our rental residents. Overview: They try to promote within. She is not at work most of the time so catching her to talk to her about a problem is near impossible. We moved in on 10/1/22. Communities La Grange, Illinois, United States 434 followers 433 connections Join to connect YES! All executive staff and managers are sneaky and conniving. Communities, your presence and overall professionalism will be on full display. Sold to Singapore company and fired ones that not in regional managers clicks and made most money to make room for changes to pay off original investors. YES communities lie and misrepresent compensation, they also withhold pertinent information which deprives and individual to make a decision based on truths and not omissions. They will also be required to present a negative COVID-19 test result before reporting to work where other individuals (such as coworkers) are present. While there will be platoons in your city, you will also manage a cohort of volunteers remotely, and will need to build the relationships and tools to ensure that all your volunteers are supported and able to work independently, all while maintaining alignment with the values and mission of the organization. YES Communities is a premier operator of manufactured housing communities and based in Denver, Colorado. The estimated additional pay is $24,164 per year. If you do not brown nose, then you will not have a future with company. I am a young realtor and I just sold my first house! Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Yes! The donations are distributed via YES We Care, a charitable program that has invested over $430,000 in assistance to deserving residents, local organizations, and team members. Glassdoor has 208 Yes! - Someone who can support and empower volunteers to grow and succeed through coaching, instruction and encouragement to achieve organizational and personal goals. Were a little short on data, but you can help. Get notified about new Community Manager jobs in Benton Harbor, MI. Working at Yes! Communities: 278 Reviews in US | Indeed.com Please help us improve by providing more information on your experience. In this role, you will be expected to perform a variety of office management and support tasks including answering phones, greeting customers, preparing correspondence, maintaining office files, ordering office supplies, and taking payments from residents. I closed out one deal, but it's been two months since then. Communities employees. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. We're thankful for amazing employees like you! The estimated total pay for a Community Manager at Yes! We even offer dog parks and events for your furry friends. It's always interested me, but I never made a move. There was 2"-3" inches of standing water at both doors. Posted 12:00:00 AM. - We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on your employment with YES Communities. Yes! Communities | Better Business Bureau Profile Yes! We know that your pets are part of your family and we welcome them to all of our communities. interiors, and the pool area. The offices are all fast paced and fun. drama among managers that is encouraged by the regionals is pure, of a regional manager who didn't follow thru, didn't know what they were talking about, gave poor to no guidance, and was a back. It is easy for me to sell this company to prospective employees because I have the best product to sell, my company. My supervisor micromanaged me and did not let me give input to help make the property better even though I was there each day and knew it best. This is results driven company that does require " hard work." - Ensure TMC principles and practices with regards to diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are integrated into our service platoon operations on the ground. Yes! In addition, you will also be adding to the community by planting flowers, grass, bushes, etc. Just big enough to create a "Taj Ma Hal" under my home for the all the wild animals there. YES! ABOUT YES COMMUNITIESCREATING COMMUNITIES TOGETHER They don't teach you how to do the job. satisfactory completion of tasks as they come up. Business Started Locally: BBB File Opened: 3/6/2020. Wish they were more caring for their staff, ABOUT YES COMMUNITIESCREATING COMMUNITIES TOGETHER You will be interacting with residents and ensure the timely and satisfactory completion of tasks as they come up. The average salary for Property Manager at Yes! Yes files for eviction far more than at nearly . You will also be involved in various projects pertaining to sales and could very well be liaison between YES! - Share best practices and implement effective processes focused on volunteer recruitment and engagement, a positive volunteer experience, volunteer retention, and building a pipeline of platoon leaders to continue the meaningful work in communities. You will also assist FULL TIME SEASONAL LANDSCAPER Im so pumped! grounds safe, organized, well maintained, and fully stocked with necessary
Midwifery Birth Center At St Joseph, Alienware Aw2521hf Best Settings For Gaming, Ruger Mini 14 Serial Numbers To Avoid, Tim Conway Pastor Education, Articles Y