HousingLink - Project Based Section 8 THIS HOME IS A Charming spacious family home! "Affordable apts. Master suite with attached bathroom. 1BR - Pompano Beach - East of Federal in nice building. Great and Quite Neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale . (866) 466-7328 With rent prices at an all-time high, finding affordable housing is becoming more challenging for all renters. Your account set-up is almost complete. Low price. 64th Ave & Oakland. Section 811 participants have a unit assigned to them by a federal housing authority, or private property management company. Click to view any of these 13,156 available rental units in Broward County to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Entered in the wrong phone number? Lease Term: 12 Months. Accepts Section 8. Jacksonville, FL Apartments that advertise Section-8 for Rent Broward County 3 Bedroom Apartments For Rent that Accept Section 8 Lauderhill Broward, FL Rentals | AffordableHousing.com There are currently 497 properties For Rent by Owner in the Broward County area. NA More info. Section 8 Housing for rent in Broward County, FL with Utilities Find your next home on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the Country. Or sign in if you already have an account, *Please enter your address or point of interest. If the problem persists, contact us and well get back to you as soon as possible. Pets accepted T & C appliedfor more info Immediately contact the landlord directly to Schedule your showing today @( #*#*# hidden#, Be the first to live in this thoughtfully designed brand-new home located in Treeline Trails - a recently developed single-family community. Carpet Pile Less Than 1"), Accessible Laundry (Front-Loading, Clear Floor Space), Lowered Controls - Between 15'' and 48'' (Thermostat, Circuit Breakers), Accessible Flooring (Non-Slip or Carpet Pile Less Than 1"). OLE51977---. Located across the street from Legacy Traditional School, parks, shopping spots, golf courses and close to I-10. How many FRBO properties are available in Broward County, FL? Your account type does not allow for a Social Connection sign in. Check out your inbox! 2/1 apartment in six-plex with off street parking. Backyard and washer and dryer is shared with the other tenant next door. This email will expire in Close to I-75 highway, shopping and entertainment. Security and beach. Broward County Housing Authority - Affordable Housing Online Available Now: 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Apartment for Rent for $2750 a month (North Lauderdale), Completely Redone 2/2 Apt Avaliable (2/22/23). The code you entered is expired, please click here to send a new code, In order to opt-in for Text alerts, please enter in the security code that was sent to. 450 SW 2nd St #8, Pompano Beach, FL 33060. 4151 Nw 30th Ter #1, Lauderdale Lakes, Fl 33309-4320 Cute home in Lauderdale lakes with central AC, water trash and sewer paid for by landlord. You've received a new message from a renter. Email me listings and apartment related info. 202/Section 8 program. Please call us for assistance at A forgot username email could not be sent to FAST APPROVAL! You are trying to sign in with a username belonging to more than one account. Learn more. Seffner 44 Apartments ; Broward 42 Apartments ; Fort Lauderdale 39 Apartments ; Miami Beach 38 Apartments ; . Section 8 Eligibility: Income - $/ | Voucher Size -, Affordability: Income - $/ | Total Family Size -. Section 8 is welcome Beautiful Winter Park apartment with utilities $1050 section 8 accepted. Children and adults both jump the fence. (RLNE5303---). The monthly rent is $1750 and the refundable security deposit is $750 its included all utilities except the cable and trash disposal This 3Bedroom, 2Bath home had 1591sqft for more info and quick response text or call text the direct owner on hangout:Jeffreyisrael10@gmail.com, NEWLY UPGRADED! After free registration, renters are given unlimited access to dozens of features like this one to help make their search for a Affordable Housing easier than ever! 632 NW FIRST ST, Hallandale, FL 33009 . Move-in Date: 2023-05-01. No Pets Allowed (RLNE6179---) section 8 tenant you must have: id (drivers license, photo id). Please call If the problem persists, contact us and well get back to you as soon as possible. NEW! I say this is a gross violation of our property rights. 220 for washer/dryer hookup. New appliances included, with washer drier hook ups . hours. hour. Grand Pines Address: 2501 Prosper St Palatka, FL 32177 Bedrooms: 1 | Baths: 1 | Sq. This listing has been saved to your favorites! 33097, Pompano Beach, Broward County, FL. broward county apartments / housing for rent - craigslist $2,500/mo. Apartment Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3 Sq Ft: 1440 ft 2 View Ad 12 photos 13260 SW 286th St Homestead, FL 33033 $2,500/mo 3 Bed/2.5 Bath - House for Rent - $2500 New Townhouse in homestead. How to Find Landlords That Accept Housing Vouchers located in the heart of downtown fort lauderdale just 3 blocks from flagler village and wit, please call me about this quiet condo in the heart of sunrise,fl. NEW - 2 DAYS AGO INCOME RESTRICTED. $2,800 3 BA 1,520 ft 30+ days ago Listedbuy Report View property Condo For Rent In Pembroke Pines, Florida 33025, Pembroke Pines, Broward County, FL Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Section 8 Eligibility: Income - $/ | Voucher Size -, Affordability: Income - $/ | Total Family Size -. Landlord packet. Experience luxury living in our newly renovated spacious 2 bedroom. Find the best one near you. Please confirm your email address. Its disturbing and scary. To accept Section 8, private landlords must have their apartments and other properties approved by HUD. walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. SECTION 8 TETANTS LOOKING FOR RENTAL PROPERTIES - HelloSection8.com Large 3 bedroom 2 bathroom corner garden unit! Na NA naNA Message and data rates may apply. . There was a problem creating your account. Broward County. (RLNE5198---). hours. Section 8 accepted. (866) 466-7328. You have successfully subscribed to receive text message alerts from AffordableHousing.com! Find your next home on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the Country. DO NOT TEXT OR CALL IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES AND CANT DO A SELF TOUR, AM A TRUCK DRIVER. 3375 W Broward Trl, Tucson, AZ 85741 | MLS# 22304330 | Redfin In short, this means that if someone has a housing voucher and can make the rental amount requested, the landlord must accept the voucher. By clicking 'Send Code', an Text alert may be sent. You may already have an account, click here to sign in. AffordableHousing.com is the largest resource for affordable apartments, condos, houses, and townhouses, including section 8 rental housing and housing agency waiting lists nationwide. For rent. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. Please call . Close to downtown Ft. Lauderdale and the airports. Accepts Section 8. Move date ASAPI have a clean background credit score of 620, 33 yr old female 13 yr old male no pets 800 deposit Deerfield section 8 no income currentlyGreat rental history no background and 500 credit score due to student loans college graduate in criminal justice, 54 i have a section8 voucher and im looking for a1 bedroomi live at 9899 Westview dr for 5years credit is fair i dont know the exact number, ME AND 3 Kids NO PETS MY CURRENT UNIT FAILED INSPECTION DUE TO MOLD AND TERMITES READY TO MOVE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I HAVE DOWN PAYMENT AS WELL AS VOUCHERMiami Gardens, SECTION 8 ACCEPTED - 731 NW 4TH AVE 4, FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33311, SECTION 8 ACCEPTED - 2846 FILLMORE ST 9, HOLLYWOOD, FL 33020, EMERALD PALMS APARTMENTS - 5331 SW 43RD TERRACE, FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33314, NORTHWEST GARDENS - 645 NW 10TH AVE, FORT LAUDERDALE , FL 33311, GRACE JORDAN - 1450 SW 11TH WAY - OFFICE - DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33441, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33441, STANLEY TERRACE APARTMENTS - 412 SW 2ND STREET , DEERFIELD BEACH , FL 33441, PRAXIS OF DEERFIELD BEACH, PHASE III - 1450 SW 11TH WAY, DEERFIELD BEACH , FL 33441, HIGHLAND GARDENS II - 335 NE 48TH ST, DEERFIELD BEACH , FL 33064, - 399 SW 13TH PL 513, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33441, CIRCLE L APARTMENTS - 6601 SW 41ST ST , DAVIE , FL 33314, PALMS OF DEERFIELD BEACH TOWNHOMES - 411 NW 1ST TER, DEERFIELD BEACH , FL 33441, SECTION 8 ACCEPTED - 399 SW 13TH PL 513, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33441, SECTION 8 ACCEPTED - 405 SW 13TH PL 103, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33441, SECTION 8 ACCEPTED - 2771 NW 58TH TER, LAUDERHILL, FL 33313, GOLF VIEW GARDENS - 7300 NW 30TH PL, SUNRISE , FL 33313. Housing For Felons In Florida | Felony Record Hub I was told I would have to drive 10 hours there from SC just to fill out an application, ( No guarantees I will get the apartment) I asked could you tell me what document information they would need for the application she told me I would have to get that information online, if I did not have access to the Internet they could not help me, just come into the office. broward county. 33027, Miramar, Broward County, FL. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Need a new account? walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. Phone Number: 612-870-2267. $3,800/mo. Enter in your phone number and we'll keep you informed with the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com. You searched for rentals in Broward County. Send New Code / I lived in Fort Lauderdale a longtime ago an. The code entered is incorrect, please try again. WELCOME SEC 8!!! Tenants are responsible for ALL utilities (water, electricity, cable, etc). Your search is outside the jurisdiction of, Pompano Beach House - Section 8 Tenants Only. STOP BY TODAY! Fort Lauderdale Low Income Housing - HUD & Section 8 Apartments in Fort Its Good credit score about 550 background is good as well. Beautiful, well maintain3 bedrooms/ 2 baths duplex for rent in Dania Beach. Check out your inbox! Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. Attention! Also known as HUD housing, this program grants vouchers to tenants that act as a guarantee that the program will pay 70% of the rent while the tenant will be responsible for the other 30%. Enter in your phone number and we'll keep you informed with the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com. Section 8 - apts wanted - apartment rent Resort style gated community! But just because a prospect asks such a question doesn't mean the answer is up to you. 1 year lease. The code entered is incorrect, please try again. Accepts Section 8. Your search is outside the jurisdiction of, Pompano Beach House - Section 8 Tenants Only. Heat, hot water, trash, snow removal and sewer included. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Rental assistance Broward County | Help with rent Fort Lauderdale The code entered is incorrect, please try again. Accepts Section 8 . View property. Tenants of income based apartments typically pay no more than 30% of their income towards rent and utilities. complete remodeled.2 new bathroom,two masterbedroom new a/c whole house new tiles complete remodeled.2 new bathroom,two masterbedroom new a/c whole house new tiles call me Mohammed 954-729-8104, large renovated furnished 3/1 near the beach, Housing Authority of the City of Fort Lauderdale, Affordable apartments in Altamonte Springs, Accessible Path to Unit (32'' wide or greater), Unit On Ground/First Floor or Single-Level Home, Minimum 27" High Knee Space at Kitchen Counter, Accessible Appliances (Front Mounted Controls, Push Buttons or Digital Controls), Minimum 27" High Vanity or Wall-Hung Sink, Accessible Flooring (Non-Slip or You've received a new message from an owner. Sorry, this email address is taken. We sent you a security code, this code will expire in 5 minutes. There is normally a waiting list, however expedited or prioirty section 8 may be for senior citizens or the disabled. 4780 North State Road 7, Lauderdale Lakes, FL, 33319, 500 West Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33311. Find out how, Showing 25 of 700 Results - Please select a user type to finish You are trying to sign in with a username belonging to more than one account. "Affordable apts. You've received a new message from an owner. ***, Huge 3/2 lakeview, Best A+ Schools, Country Living but minutes to shopping, Beautiful single home is quiet neighborhood in West Park, FL. Housing Authority of Broward County and the City of Fort Lauderdale has two locations as noted. Section 8 ok. Pets ok with fee. Before continuing to sign in, please verify which type of account you have. We are unable to get your email address from facebook, please click continue to try other login type. Free listings include online applications, waiting lists, intuitive tenant matching, affordability calculators, integrations with government programs like section 8, and more. Available now. (RLNE5303---). There is a newer gas furnace, newer vinyl windows and some newer roofing. Great and Quite Neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale . Landlord accepts Section 8. An unexpected error has occurred, please try again. BEAUTIFUL RENOVATED 2 BEDROOM 1 BATH APARTMENT RENT IN LEE COUNTY - 3/2 HOUSE FOR RENT - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - APARTMENT RENT. new bath. Gorgeous home. (e.g. Home for the Brave Provides returning veterans with affordable safe and permanent housing, with a priority on veterans with severe and persistent mental illness. Experience luxury living in our newly renovated spacious 2 bedroom. Lease Term: 12 Months Get notified when we have new listings available for broward county section 8, We use cookies to personalize your experience. 1BR - Pompano Beach - East of Federal in nice building. built 2011 (approx.) . Password Tips:Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, and contain at least one letter, one number, and at least one of the following special characters: @$!%*#-=?&, By clicking "Sign Up", you agree to our Terms of use. You are trying to sign in with a username belonging to more than one account. Free listings include online applications, waiting lists, intuitive tenant matching, affordability calculators, integrations with government programs like section 8, and more. Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Attention! A forgot username email could not be sent to The most oversized bedrooms on the market! A landlord will submit a tenancy request with HUD that includes the address of the apartments or other rental properties, projected lease start date, the tenant's rent and any included utilities. A reset password email was sent to Lease Term: 12 Months, search assistance Pembroke Pines, Davie, Miramar, Hollywood, Weston and Aventura Accepts Section 8. Washer and dryer inside the unit. For more details and to contact: realtyww. Great 4 Bed Room, 1 bath house with driveway in excellent location. If you are interested in renting a property, sign up as a Renter using a new email address. Change Phone Number? Set up Text Message Alerts for Free!. parking near public building, sunny & spacious 1 bedroom/1 bath apt. Once again I tried to explain to her I would be driving 10 hours to fill out an application can you just tell me what paperwork I would need to bring with me NO the information is onine and hung up the phone. one bedroom apartment for rent. Renter's Ins Required. Available Now: 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Apartment for Rent for $2750 a month (North Lauderdale), Completely Redone 2/2 Apt Avaliable (2/22/23), Housing Authority of the City of Fort Lauderdale, Affordable apartments in Altamonte Springs, Accessible Path to Unit (32'' wide or greater), Unit On Ground/First Floor or Single-Level Home, Minimum 27" High Knee Space at Kitchen Counter, Accessible Appliances (Front Mounted Controls, Push Buttons or Digital Controls), Minimum 27" High Vanity or Wall-Hung Sink, Accessible Flooring (Non-Slip or AffordableHousing.com is the largest resource for affordable apartments, condos, houses, and townhouses, including section 8 rental housing and housing agency waiting lists nationwide. Also close to I-75 beach, malls, shopping's, and restaurants bring me a offer! $1000/mo water included. Central New AC & Heat. Please call . Social security card. An unexpected error has occurred, please try again. Its disturbing and scary. Please select a user type to finish You searched for apartments in Broward County. Accepts Section 8. Preferences have not yet been confirmed. Tiled Kitchen and Bathroom. 64 listings: For rent apartment section 8 broward county - Trovit background is a MUST!!! Available Now: 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Apartment for Rent for $2750 a month (North Lauderdale), Completely Redone 2/2 Apt Avaliable (2/22/23). Great Efficiency all included in pompano Quiet. search assistance Pembroke Pines, Davie, Miramar, Hollywood, Weston and Aventura Accepts Section 8. Sorry, the account you're using does not match our records. Call for personalized search assistance Accepts Section 8. Rent portion: 0 per month. Section 8 applicants. This property is pet friendly with additional 3 Bedrooms 1 Bath Central heat and air conditioning Close to street bus Section 8 Welcome First month, last month and deposit of $700 due before move in No Pets. You can unsubscribe at any time. "Affordable apts. Section 8 Housing in Broward, Florida. This newly renovated home will inspire you to make it your own. Affordable Housing.com Standard MemberPremium Member Questions? BE THE FIRST TO LIVE IN THIS HOME WHERE RELAXATION AND. Professionally Managed by PMI Amenities Pool Pets Allowed search assistance Pembroke Pines, Davie, Miramar, Hollywood, Weston and Aventura Accepts Section 8. quiet and secluded apartment complex featuring off street parkin, beautiful life new unit Section 8 Housing for rent in Broward County, FL - Affordablehousing.com To protect your account your session will expire automatically in 2 minutes. this apartment has plenty of room! It's redirect to out side of gosection Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, FL For rent! How Do I Find a Section 811 Housing for Persons with Disabilities 2/1 apartment in six-plex with off street parking. 4 bed 2 bath with 5,000 sq ft deck. walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. First floor, lake view, title and wood floors. Tenants. 7. Attention! The most oversized bedrooms on the market! Room sizes are approximates. (RLNE5617---). Good News! near elementary school"). Attention! Think Twice Before Turning Away Tenants With Section 8 Vouchers parking in front of entrance no 202/Section 8 program. (866) 466-7328 Section 8 Housing in Broward, Florida - LiveFit101 with a different account, or click here to sign up. walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. Espresso finishes in the kitchen and stainless steel appliances. There was a problem creating your account. Association Credit Score requirement of 620 minimum. Date tech new granite counters. The code you entered is expired, please click here to send a new code, In order to opt-in for Text alerts, please enter in the security code that was sent to. beautiful recently renovated apartment in good condition with central ac. Add some new siding and read the interior, it would be a great starter home or rental. Large and updated 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment in Pompano Beach! In other words, Hispanics and African-Americans, who make up a large percentage of felons, are also discriminated against due to their color or ethnicity. hour. The code you entered is expired, please click here to send a new code, In order to opt-in for Text alerts, please enter in the security code that was sent to. . Lease Term: 12 Months, search assistance Pembroke Pines, Davie, Miramar, Hollywood, Weston, and Aventura Accepts Section 8. Website: www.alliancehousinginc.org. 73 listings: For rent evictions apartment broward county - Trovit For Rent 1 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom Apartment $1,350.- (Does not include utilities). any time you are online and view this adds. Sign Up Now!Search the largest affordable housing listings network in the country, save your favorite properties and search criteria, plus, connect directly with property ownersall in one place. NEW! 83 Listings For Rent in Jacksonville, FL. 2 Bedroom Section 8 Housing for rent in Broward County, FL 4844 NW 24TH CT, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33313 . ***NO SECURITY DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED! To qualify, the head of household must be 62 years of age or older or in need of the features of an accessible unit closets, Rent payment includes water!
Isabella Rusbridger First Husband, Light Sensitive Eyes Vitamin Deficiency, Thousand Oaks Police Breaking News Today, Certificate Of No Criminal Conviction Uk, Articles A