The free article count resets each calendar month. See a video on how to access and use the e-Newspaper. Some content is designated for subscribers only. Now let us get into the crux of this guide. Contact Us | tucson.com - Arizona Daily Star i understand the Star is not delivered in our area. mobile@tucson.com, Retail Display Advertising What should I do? You can also manage your account online at tucson.com/account. The agent told me refunds take 10 business days. Who should I contact? if( Math.max(document.documentElement.clientWidth, window.innerWidth || 0) < 728 ){ A Tucson Arizona Daily Star subscription customer service representative can help determine what delivery options are available if your address doesnt qualify for Tucson Arizona Daily Star home delivery. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Help Center - The Arizona Republic We get you exceptional pricing and special discount offers on newspaper delivery in your area. Have questions about your subscription? document.write (" + Never missing any of your community's . Why do I keep getting emails from the Star. document.write ('&cb=' + m3_r); Once you have created your account, please use these credentials to sign in on our desktop or mobile website for full access to your subscriber benefits. Additionally, if your delivery address is a PO Box number, the newspaper cannot deliver to your address. After the promotional period ends, the Full Access subscription will continue and be billed monthly at the then regular rate. I tried to Activate but it didnt work. They agreed. What happens if I dont Activate my account? if (!document.MAX_used) document.MAX_used = ','; Editorial, Opinion, Letters to the Editor. First, make sure you have Activated your account. Can I get an online only subscription without print home delivery? The librarys phone number is 520-791-4010. Where can I buy a newspaper? Ive been ready the AZ Daily Star every morning for over 30 years. Print delivery is available within the newspaper distribution area only. How do I Check into Hotels Anonymously & Discreetly? For Digital Only subscriptions, there are no refunds. Connect with our staff on topics that matter to you via email or request a reprint. Tap on Arizona Daily Star (subscription you wish to cancel). Any foul or offensive language including co 149,428 people like this 152,271 people follow this It's usually located in the first few pages. This can usually be found under the "About" option under Help or settings menus. if (document.mmm_fo) document.write ("&mmm_fo=1"); In an effort to avoid unintended interruptions in delivery, we provide a grace period prior to stopping delivery. business days to post to her account. 'https://starjournalbanners.creativecirclemedia.com/www/delivery/ajs.php':'https://starjournalbanners.creativecirclemedia.com/www/delivery/ajs.php'); Report Breaking News: 520-573-4101 or. Or, you can call customer service at 1-800-695-4492. I got so tired of online news apps that gave me stories I didnt want and were full of annoying flashing and scrolling ads. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. New subscribers can sometimes take advantage of temporary promotional rates. Again offered $38.04 a month and credit to charge card of $65 in "up to 14 banking days". the $9 back to *** ***** credit card. 520-214-1154 Subscribers can access e-Edition versions of Arizona Daily Star back to 2007 on tucson.com. You can easily find the terms and conditions for your subscription by visiting. '&charset='+document.characterSet : '')); Card overcharged again on 9/8/21. I recently renewed my annual subscription for home delivery of the print edition of The Arizona Daily Star newspaper (hereafter the "Star"). How do I get a Full Access Subscription to the Arizona Daily Star? Emailed - ignored. Get the day's local, political and world news, plus sports and entertainment at the lowest authorized price from Tucson Arizona Daily Star. Your credit card will be charged for the amount of the subscription. In fact, how a business responds to customer complaints is one of the most significant components of the BBB Business Rating. Like all other businesses, it is sometimes necessary for us to increase prices. The phone number will be in your phone book, on your bill, or in the newspaper. [CDATA[ Arizona Daily Star no longer handles the ordering process for TV Weekly Magazine. That is, subscribers no longer get just the paper. Subscribers now get Full Access to our news and information where and how you want it on all platforms, including web, mobile, smartphone, apps, tablet and delivery of the print edition on the days you select. Closed my account in November of 2020 via customer service and still being charged and told my account is active. Our finance department confirmed the Always get more of the story, breaking news and unlimited access to videos, photo galleries, databases of public documents, and more available on your desktop, mobile devices, and our mobile app. Circulation FAQ and contact information | AZ Central - The Arizona Republic If you are using any Anti-Virus software / Firewall or Internet Protection Software (Ex: Norton, AVG) to see if they are blocking cookies or disabling javascript. We can typically honor requests if you live in a redelivery area, and requests are received by 9:45am Mon-Sat and by 11am on Sundays. Yes. on December 23. If your paper is wet, damaged or missing, please report it by clicking onto your account on tucson.com, and going to the Report Delivery Issue link. Several years ago I moved to digital format so I could read anywhere anytime. Do you offer redelivery if my paper was wet, damaged or missing? Now I checked my account this morning to discover that the 338.04 charge is back on my account on Nov. 8th, 2021. Delete Arizona Daily Star from Android: Open your GooglePlay app and goto the menu. * Please note we need 4 business days notice to process your vacation stop online. Check. If you are still having trouble, email customer service at circulation@tucson.com. On Mondays (our busiest day), hold times have been up to hr. . You can cancel at any time by calling Customer Service at 1-800-332-6733. If your paper does not come on a scheduled delivery date, please contact Tucson Arizona Daily Star as soon as possible to receive credit. Reach out directly to Arizona Daily Star via Justuseapp. legals@tucson.com. Arizona Daily Star - Facebook Anything caught in your spam filter should pop up. Home Delivery Customer Service e-edition@tucson.com the end of his stated promotional period. Arizona Daily Star participates in a News In Education (NIE) program (now called Media In Education) that provides e-Newspapers and digital content to schools and learning facilities in the Tucson area. They said that a paymenbt would be mailed to me because they could not credit my account. Arizona Daily Star | Breaking News | | Read Tucson, AZ and Arizona BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. A $5 paper statement fee is included on each printed statement you receive. No. Subscriptions | Arizona Daily Star This change was mandated Two people could not do their job properly and so I am not convinced anyone can. In most areas, new orders begin within 2 to 3 days after the order request has been received. weeks credit for the inconvenience. credit card. To access other newspapers in cities across the country, once inside your eNewspaper, simply click on the icon titled Universal on the right-side navigation bar. document.write ("'><\/scr"+"ipt>"); tucson.com/subscribe. Please note that while newspaper subscription prices are published for your zip code there is a very small chance that your specific address is not serviced by the Tucson Arizona Daily Star. If your newspaper carrier did not drop off your paper one day, you would call the company and complain. View customer complaints of Arizona Daily Star, BBB helps resolve disputes with the services or products a business provides. Vacation stop Please login or register to your subscription account through the link below. Yes. digital@tucson.com, Legals Start a new. I was told that a check was mailed to me on December 26, 2020. Our websites are complicated pieces of interconnected software and our partners occasionally make changes to their systems that break functionality. We cover the issues that Southern Arizonans care about most. They told me I had to call to cancel. No. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience *** ***** rateincreasedfrom Information about canceling. What happened? The Arizona Daily Star no longer offers mail subscriptions. Our customer service center can be reached via live chat by clicking here, via email at circulation@tucson.com or via phone at 1-800-695-4492 from 6am-3pm Monday-Friday, 7am-11am on Saturday and 7am-11am on Sundays. Chat live with our customer service center: Or email our customer service center at circulation@tucson.com or call 1-800-695-4492. The Arizona Daily Star is home delivered by a team of independent contractor carriers. BBB is here to help. What is YES! They charge way in advance as well. Called again today 10/7 and spoke with Supervisor ***. Tucson.com is metered, allowing non-subscribers to view 2 articles for free every month. Contents of this site are Copyright 2023 Prescott Newspapers, Inc. and Western News&Info, Inc. All rights reserved. Subscriber Services - Lee Enterprises There is no paper statement fee if your account is set up on EZ pay. if( Math.max(document.documentElement.clientWidth, window.innerWidth || 0) >= 728 ){ eNewspaper Content Issues Keep reading with a digital access subscription. If we issue a refund or credit in one instance, we are under no obligation to issue the same refund or credit in the future. The personal information we receive from you is used only to provide the highest quality home delivery service available. If you have any trouble activating your subscription, please e-mail circulation@tucson.com or call 1-800-695-4492. What is your refund policy on subscriptions? Feel free to call me Plan to resume delivery on the day after you return. After a period of time, however, your home delivery will be automatically stopped, and your account balance will reflect all received deliveries. If you do not link your subscription, you will not be able to access unlimited stories, subscriber-only content, and the eNewspaper on our desktop and mobile website and eNewspaper app. To Activate your subscription, go to tucson.com/activate and choose a password. We are unable to find an active home delivery account at the address provided. Most newspaper websites also have an online form to submit for suspension of your paper. This fee is to offset processing costs associated with providing a printed statement. Subscription FAQ - Arizona Daily Star They can make sure your paper is not there, and if it was delivered, they can pick it up for you. Tubes cost $5, and come with basic mounting hardware. Check out the best The Arizona Republic subscription offerings at. I called again, because I did not receive a payment through the mail. document.write ("?zoneid=7&block=1&blockcampaign=1"); document.write ("?zoneid=6&block=1&blockcampaign=1"); Most problems with e-Newspaper display, features and printing can be solved by going through the following steps: My e-Newspaper is missing sections or content. Subscriptions | thedailystar.com A bunch of photos of today's snow across Tucson , The highly anticipated Portillo's is now open in Tucson. Tucson Arizona Daily Star discount subscriptions are not available for every address. *Some consumers may elect to not publish the details of their complaints, some complaints may not meet BBB's standards for publication, or BBB may display a portion of complaints when a high volume is received for a particular business. Our e-Newspaper is an exact digital replica of the daily print newspaper, viewable on computer, tablet or smartphone. AZ News Today from The Arizona Republic That way, there won't be a week-old newspaper sitting on the doorstep, signalling your absence to passers-by. Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device. Gov. Vote for Star Local Media's Athlete of the Week; content.While we are disappointed that you are not enjoying Some newspaper advertising inserts are "zoned," and only inserted in geographical areas the advertiser has selected. Payments are non-refundable, and there are no refunds or credits for the unused portion of a subscription that has been cancelled before the end of a billing cycle.