The installation appointment was made super quicklyit was installed the next day. We have not experienced any of that at this time. Very knowledgeable about installing floors and not pushy sales person. I'm looking for advice and ideally experience with the California Classics Brand "Mediterranean" Engineered Hardwood Floors. FREE Estimates (925) 314-9663 From start to finish Diablo Flooring exceeded our expectations. Brian and Dave were so great to work with and made it so easy for us. Greatly appreciate the quick response. California Classics comes in a prepackaged 4"/5"/6" variable-width and 6" fixed-width configuration.This series also comes with an impressive 50-year warranty for residential installations. We paid for professional installed uv tint for our wondows, but it still seems to alter the color some. package porcelains, glazed ceramics, glass mosaics, natural stones and metallics addresses the myriad aesthetic and performance requirements of homeowners, designers and architects. Great Deals on Hardwood Flooring at FloorVariety.com. Oh, and a flooring salesperson told me that if I have any plans to sell the house in the next few years I would basically be a fool to install maple right now. The story Began in 1928. Any photos to share and how is your Povenza holding up? The floors are gorgeous and installation was a breeze. Free In-Store Pickup. Leading edge design, exceptional quality and ready availability distinguish the brand. Mediterranean glamour stirs in this evocative new line. A dramatic new 3D Effect greets the An unprecedented, signature double smoking technique is then used to age the natural Oak grain and lock in heirloom-caliber colors. LOUVRE COLLECTION by California Classics Hardwood - Diablo Flooring Quick, professional, and extremely detail-oriented (which is a huge bonus for someone with a type A personality like myself). I wonder if they all jace this heavy knot look. Thanks again, and please post any updates if you've got 'em! Offered in wide plank (8-inch-wide and six-foot-long) for a bold new hardwood expressionright down to deep 4mm thick sawn veneer. Everyone who comes to my house is asking me about them and who did them. Both our locations in Danville, CA & Walnut Creek, CA have an indoor / outdoor open air showroom. Highly recommend. Colors: Bianchi, Sonoma, Mendocino, Napa, San Luis Obispo, San Ynez, Calistoga, Paso Robles, Los Olivos, Carmel Valley, Caledonia, Fawnridge, and Cheval. But when it dries, the scrathes can't be seen. Dream Weaver carpets feature PureColor solution-dyed nylon or polyester fiber. Im not familiar with that brand. They feel really nice underfoot too. Get your hardwood flooring from FloorVariety.com. I'm curious about a Valspar finish, though. It's beautiful. Our floors look amazing- everyone who walks in falls in love with the natural color and character. In reality the color of the two floors are similar, with the Provenza maybe having a touch more gray. Always a great experience. An authorized dealer is not allowed to sell and ship material outside their local territory, particularly into another distributors territory. Peiman is great at arranging everything. California Classics Brand "Mediterranean" Engineered Hardwood Floors These Hardwood floors are sealed with 8 coats of American Valspar finishes making these collections ultra-durable. Were about to renovate that too! We have 2 40 lb. He was extremely knowledgeable about all their offerings which helped us decide on our flooring. Highly recommend. Thank you very much for sharing. Any other brands with a similar look that we should consider? I'm very pleased with my new floor and would recommend Diablo Flooring. Malta | California Classics Floors BUY NOW or CALL FOR PRICE 44 Colors available 1 2 3 Show per page Close Choose This Location View Location Santa Clara 0 mi 1130 Duane Ave., Santa Clara , CA 95054 OPEN UNTIL 6:00 PM 1 (408) 638-4453 Choose This Location View Location Yuba City 0 mi 539 Colusa Avenue, Yuba City , CA 95991 OPEN UNTIL 6:00 PM Changed the carpet and replaced some hardwood flooring. An ultra-low-gloss premium finish seals in the high-definition effect. We are considering this brand in Kerrew for 2000 sq. @Colleen T Also, do you have any finished flooring pictures? Manufacturer's website, PRO-TEK WPC is a next generation waterproof engineered vinyl floor, developed to meet the demands of the commercial and residential sectors. Like DNA, each board of Provenza Hardwood is unique. https://www.miragefloors.com/en-us/hardwood-flooring-maple-cape-cod-exclusive-smooth/, https://lauzonflooring.com/hardwood-flooring/capriccio-ambiance-hard-maple-exclusive/, @juliacali, thanks! goldendoodles. I adore it but got spooked by pink undertones and by its easy to dent factor. Amazing experience from beginning to end. We were told solid treads are not available in this specific floor so our installers did planks with stair nosing. 09:00 17:00. California Classics Mediterranean Collection comes with 9.5 Width (5/8 X 9.5 X 86.6) Long Boards We are a family-owned, boutique Carpet & Hardwood Flooring business. Peiman and Eddy were very professional. Do you like your Povenza? You can use it everywhere including the bathroom and you don't have to worry about upkeep and moisture. Overall, I'm very satisfied. Highly recommend you consider for your next project. It was perfect.The guys who installed were courteous and hardworking. This was about a year and a half ago. Im in Va! these are so beautiful and exactly what we want! Thank you team for being timely in all aspects whether it was getting the product timely and the installation. Open 7 days a week Mon Fri: 9 am. With a work force of over 500-plus, IndusParquet exports to all five California Classics Floors Open : Sunday 11am - 5pm Thank you so much!! An authorized dealer is not allowed to sell and ship material outside their local territory, particularly into another distributors territory. In general, treat people with respect and you will likely receive the same n return, or at least more often. 5 pm. :-D. @Mittens Cat, that is very funny about the realtor. Louvre Collection. Boldly Beautiful. - California Classics Floors @Anita Jacob, I think I saw nearly all the Mediterranean samples and yes, they were all pretty knotty. New carpet installed yesterday by Diablo Flooring.we LOVE it. 09:00 17:00. I've attached photos to show the awful quality. Yes, I ordered a full box of planks, which wasn't as knotty as the subsequent full order. Whether you're flooring a mega-project or just one room, you can count on Old Master Products, Inc. for a superior product, superior service, and a floor we know you'll love. Wire brushed surfaces with slightly distressed edges and ends. Gemwoods California Classics Collection Hardwood Flooring , Irvine McCurleys Floor Center, Inc. has been supplying California Classics flooring material nationwide to homeowners, contractors, builders, property managers, and trade professions for over 45 years. Established in 1968, Emser Tile, headquartered in Los Angeles, is a leading supplier of fine tile and natural stone. Fabrica carpet and rugs are recognized for their singular beauty and exceptional quality. COLLECTIONS. A true professional! If you are running your heating through the floor it will transfer the heat much better than a wood floor. 6 pm. I called and got what I needed last min - Kevin helped me out. The stair nosing came from a different company but matches really well imo. Sophisticated and on-trend colors to match your home dcor. Wednesday. Find a Store Call Us 866-599-7999 California Classics Hardwood Flooring Discount Warehouse. Call for Vinyl. The Provenza has been covered since the day after it was installed , so I have no information on its durability. The floor installers Jaime and Alejandro did a very nice/professional job. Cali Flooring Cali Bamboo California Classics Brentwood Collection California Classics Cezanne Collection Estate Collection Gemwoods Acacia Louvre Collection Matisse Collection Mediterranean Mediterranean 9.5 Pacific Treasures Reclamation Hardwood Reserve 4"/6"/8" Reserve 8" Smooth Sailing Southwest Collection Versailles Collection Carlton Colleen T this is GORGEOUS!!! The installers did a great job and completed within 4 days despite some serious issues with the sub-floor. We havent had ours long but so far I love them. Reward leverages generations of flooring experience to create Reward Hardwood Flooring, a rich line of products for residential and commercial applications available exclusively through selectf flooring retailers, builders, and independent flooring contractors. Louvre; Mediterranean Collection 9.5; Mediterranean; Cezanne; Matisse; Room Visualizer. However we installed NAF or Naturally aged flooring brand out of California. The purchase of California Classics Hardwood Flooring from an unauthorized dealer or via the internet will automatically void any manufacturers warranty. SORT BY. COLORS: McCurley's Floor Center Inc | 1973 - 2019, Whitfield Natural Textiles Carpet Flooring, Somerset Hardwood Flooring: Somerset Solid Somerset Engineered, Mannington Sheet | Plank | Tile Resilient, Metroflor LVT | Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring, Shaw LVT | SPC | WPC | Waterproof Flooring, Tropical LVT | Vinyl | Sheet | VCT | Flooring, American Olean Ceramic Tile | Porcelain | Mosaic Tile | Natural Stone tiles, Arizona Ceramic Tile | Porcelain | Granite | Marble Tile, Atlas Concorde Ceramic Tile | Porcelain | Stone Flooring, Duchateau Porcelain | Ceramic Tile | | Marble | Natural Stone Tiles, Glazzio Ceramic Tile | Porcelain | Stone Flooring, Wall Passions Planks Wood | Wall Covering, Carpets | Carpet Remnants | Carpet Tile Sales, 4th of July Independence Day Flooring Sale, Hardwood Flooring Sales | Overstock | Clearance, Sports Flooring, Sheet Vinyl, Rubber Flooring. Since it's launch, the Endless program has more than quadrupled it's capacity and is now running full steam ahead. Right from the start they did everything they said they would do. California Classics Hardwood Flooring Discount Warehouse. California Classics Floors Pacific Treasures Collection Hardwood Well, you just found it at Diablo Flooring. offer -quality without compromise. California Classics Floors | Hardwood Flooring, Hand Scraped Wood Flooring Wow Colleen these look great! The install quality has proven to be terrible. Colors: Del Mar, Huntington, Olivenhain, Cambria, Santa Monica, Santa Barbra, Montecito, La Jolla, Malibu, Pasadena, Palm Springs , Hollywood, Big Sur, Carpinteria, Half Moon Bay, San Clemente, San Simeon, Encinitas, San Diego, Rancho Santa Fe, Palos Verdes, Pacific Grove, Camarillo, and Tiburon. The COLLECTION is a natural wood product with color, character, grain, stain and finish variation - all to appreciate and enjoy! Just curious if you are still happy with your CA Classics floors? We dealt with Peiman, at McCurley's, did a fantastic job for us. The flooring products are excellent quality and the installation went especially well. Quite simply, California Classics Floors, Hardwood Flooring at FloorVariety.com The Kerrew only comes in character grade, but many people prefer that look, The first pic is the Provenza and the 2nd is the Kerrew. I should just frame it and hang it on my bedroom wall. Wednesday. @Colleen T I'm also looking for light flooring that are not too knotty. Bought new, high quality carpet and their installers were top notch. Our craft began here, in a series of custom-style artisan floors featuring a unique 100% hand-applied flat-scraping technique. 8166 Orion ave. Business hours . I couldn't be happier with the whole thing and would 100 percent recommend using them. $149 Home Delivery. FT. / CARTON Thank you!!! The installers did an excellent job also. CUSTOM HAND SCRAPED 1/2 X 4/6/8 X 15 - 60 LOS OLIVOS Alabama (AL), Alaska (AK), Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Carolina (NS), North Dakota (ND), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY), Artistic Collection Distressed Engineered, Estate Collection 3mm Oil Finished Engineered, Artesian Classics Color Wash Collection 5, Eco Collection Random Width Hickory 3" 5" 7", Grand Legend Luxury Wood Grain Texture SPC, Uniclic Laminate 10mm w/attached underlayment, Commercial Tiles 4mm Glue Down Collection, Comprido Floating Click Planks Collection, Corkstone Floating Click Planks Collection, Leather Floating Floors Click Planks Collection. Monarch Plank's team has over 80 years of experience in the hardwood flooring business. The store has a good selection of flooring products. Brian was very helpful on purchasing our floors, Brent installed the flooring, did and excellent job, explaining each step that he did. Highly recommended! 8166 Orion ave. Business hours . Beautiful showroom! Would definitely recommend and personally use them again. Would love to see a pic when you finish! @Mittens Cat I don't know if you would consider maple, but I saw a sample of Mirage and Lauzon and they both look nice. Manufacturer's website. Auvers | California Classics. Colors: Newport Beach, Pismo Beach, Venice Beach, Carlsbad Beach, Ponto Beach, Black Sands Beach, Laguna Beach, Pebble Beach, Zuma Beach, Solana Beach, and Greystone Beach. Unprecedented hardwood beauty debuts with Louvre Collection Aged French Oak hardwood. Sat & Sun: 10 am. This year McCurley's replaced our old carpeting with new carpeting in 2 days which included a staircase! California Classics | Wholesale Woodfloor Warehouse we received our carpet & hardwood here. 71 LBS PER CARTON Get your hardwood flooring from FloorsVariety.com. Thursday. 11 Colors available. This is my 2nd time to use this company. He did not make excuses and did everything possible to make me happy. California Classics Hardwood Floors - Photos & Ideas | Houzz Great advice from Dave on how to take care of the laminate and vinyl floors. Could not be happier with our floors!
Dual Xdm17bt Troubleshooting No Sound, Salerno Coconut Cookies, Sharon Waggoner Obituary, Articles C