The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. If you enjoy fishing, you will love owning 2,900 feet of frontage on the Crooked River. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. All data should be independently verified. View photos, maps, and details 2013 Parmachenee Rd. With a total of 5 bedrooms, including a first floor bedroom option, the home is large enough to accommodate large groups, but cozy enough to live in very comfortably all year. An income property that can also be your own personal playground? Camps and Cottages - Lifestyle Properties of Maine OWN YOUR PRIVATE CAMP SPOT WITH ROW TO NORTH POND. Then this 484 acres may be just what you are looking for. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. There is a generator hookup in the garage that will feed the house if the grid is down. This is a wonderful piece of land to build your year round residence and enjoy some good old fashioned country living. Maine Fixer Upper houses, Fixer Upper Homes, Cheap houses for sale Perfect for DIY, Rehabs, or a flip. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. The kitchen features a large island and high-end cabinetry. Drive down the long tree-lined driveway along the open field and stone wall as you approach this family retreat on 9.24acres with 438-/- feet of Kezar Lake frontage. There is a great open concept chef's kitchen with a generous granite island plus a pantry, a dining room which is perfectly situated to maximize the views, and a library. 1 hour from Portland, 45 minutes from Freeport!Looking for a year-round waterfront escape? Use as overflow for guests /or income from a vacation rental. With Waterfront - Homes for Sale in Oxford, ME | realtor.com 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Lot across the lane gives you space for the outhouse and outbuildings. Waterfront Cottage with beautiful views & level lot!! Seller purchased lot and old residential home in 2019, removed it and rebuilt building and business from scratch. Immaculate year-round home with a deeded right of way to Great Pond, a premier 8,500-acre lake in the Belgrade Lakes Region. A wrap around deck is the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee while listening to the loons and planning your next adventure. Design control 6. Down hill skiing 30 minutes away. Property is currently in Tree Growth. Here's your opportunity! Cupsuptic joins Mooselookmeguntic to make over 18 miles of fresh water lakes with an abundance of salmon and trout. Easy year-round access in. Build the home or camp of your dreams in Pond View Estates! Wide Old Stone Walls. This 4,600' Adirondack lodge is nestled among 3.47 acres of wooded grounds, mature Rhododendrons, gravel pathways, stone walls, herb and perennial gardens. Call today for more information. Find Distressed Real Estate in Maine - ME Latest Distressed Properties Pre Foreclosure Bangor, ME $93,100 Foreclosure Waterville, ME $90,250 Foreclosure Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. Secluded, end of the road rural country PARADISE offering gorgeous views over fields to the foothills of Western Maine to Mt. This acreage allows for creativity in choosing where and how you will build your home or camp. Redfin has a local office at 15 Constitution Dr 1st Floor, Bedford, NH 03110. This display of listings may or may not be the entire Compilation from the NEREN database, and NEREN does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. Map2-4Lot2 Paris Hill Rd, Buckfield, ME 04220, 00-Lot 2 Greenwood Rd, Greenwood, ME 04255, 337 Horseshoe Pond Rd, Stoneham, ME 04231, Lot 146.1 Off Route 5, Albany Twp, ME 04217, Lot B Pleasant Island Rd, Adamstown Twp, ME 04970, Lot F Pleasant Island Rd, Adamstown Twp, ME 04970, Lot G Pleasant Island Rd, Adamstown Twp, ME 04970, Lot E E Pleasant Island Rd, Adamstown Twp, ME 04970, Buy the right home at the right price near. With its elevated site overlooking both the local mountains and Mount Washington and its gorgeous 7,945 feet of stream frontage, everyone will be drawn to this parcel. The area has a wonderful country feel we all desire. A short (0.1 mile) right of way off public Old County Road leads into this secluded lot. The garage also has a 6X20 insulated room currently being used as a shop. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Land for Sale, Property for Sale in Oxford County, Maine - Land.com Everything Maine has to offer! We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. The expansive property is defined by a stonewall that ends at the paver driveway. Town maintained road ends approximately 250 from the property line. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Masiello Group, Coldwell Banker Lifestyles - Conway, New Hampshire, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! Year round cottage on the Swift River. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. 11.11 Surveyed Acres on a majestic peninsula point of beautiful Cathance Lake. Abraham Ski Area and a short drive to Sunday River. The second floor offers 3 good sized bedrooms and a smaller room, full view of the lake from the Primary bedroom, wood floors, knotty pine walls, beamed ceilings & a wood stairway with designed balusters. Built in 1990 the home has eight rooms, built-in shelves, charming window seats, and unique windows providing light and views throughout the home. The detached 28X32 garage was also recently added. ATV trails are close by and a short commute to Black Mountain and Saddleback Mountain. Maine Cottages for Sale - Affordable Maine Camps for Sale - Very Maine Realtor.com wants to make sure you can search for a house with waterfront with ease. Our top-rated real estate agents in Oxford County are local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings for sale in Oxford County. Log Cabins in Oxford County, Maine for Sale - Page 1 of 1 This can be your incredible Vacation Home or Year-Round paradise! The attached two-car garage leads into a home that is spaciously appointed throughout. This is what everyone is looking for - acreage and brook frontage! This display of listings may or may not be the entire Compilation from the NEREN database, and NEREN does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. Coldwell Banker Lifestyles - Conway, New Hampshire, Keller Williams Coastal and Lakes & Mountins Realty, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northeast Real Estate, Legacy Properties Sotheby's International Realty, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! Excellent choice! Come check this one out, I'm sure you will see the opportunity here just waiting to be tapped. Are you dreaming of an incredible and unique Maine getaway? Year round access is provided on this gravel road. This 7.8 acre lot has 459' of road frontage on paved country road. Large 30 acre parcel on desirable Pleasant Island Rd. Oxford County, ME Land for Sale - 188 Listings | Land And Farm Come build your all-season home(s) on this special piece of property or consider the investment for a prime commercial real esta. Cupsuptic joins Mooselookmeguntic to form a lake 18 miles long, which is a great part of the famous Rangeley Lakes, with amazing salmon and trout fishing. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Many of the wall coverings, flooring, ceilings, chimney wrap, kitchen upgrades, bathroom upgrades. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The first floor consists of a country kitchen, bath, living room with pellet stove, side porch, enclosed porch with a beautiful view of the lake, & wood floors. Less competition (fixer uppers appeal to fewer buyers) 2. Overlooking the Androscoggin River and its surrounding farmlands this 13.4 acre lot offers wonderful valley and mountain views. Buying cabins in Maine. Data last updated 2023-03-04 10:52:18 PST. Large two-car garage with potential to finish the second floor for game room. Deeded ROW to Webb River. Apply for a FHA 203k renovation loan 5. Black Brook & Little Androscoggin River flow year-round through the southwestern portion of the lot. This cottage has had lots of updates including foundation, roof, siding, dock, & 1500 gal holding tank designed for 2 bedrooms. Need more space for guests? Spectacular river frontage, direct access to snowmobile trails, large pine and hemlock trees, and privacy can be expected here. This property is currently a Turnkey Seasonal Restaurant built in 2019 and finished in 2021, however it could be transformed back to a residential home, camp, or potential airbnb with some adjustments. There is also 214' of frontage on Twitchell Brook. The Peaks is located just 3 miles from the slopes, and just 5 miles to Bethels' charming downtown. Easily snowmobile and ATV from your property to miles of trails great for exploring on. Further definition of permitted use of ROW should come from the town CE, 45.5 acres of beautiful rural wooded land a private 5+ acres pond for swimming and bass fishing. Power is nearby. Maine Cabins for Sale - 42 Properties - LandSearch This beautiful secluded newly renovated home sits on a cove on Salmon Lake in the Belgrade Lakes Region. Most homes for sale in Oxford County stay on the market for 112 days and receive 1 offers. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. Most homes for sale in Oxford County stay on the market for 112 days and receive 1 offers. Views of Sunday River Ski Way are captured in the distance overlooking the Otter Brook and Androscoggin River. 1.47 acre, buildable lot just 14 minutes to Pleasant Mountain Ski Resort and 45 minutes to Portland. Beauty beyond words is the only way to describe this lot. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Copyright 2023 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Maine Camps & Cottages for Sale Search camps for sale in Central Maine. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Oxford County every 15 minutes. This three bedroom home welcomes you with a spacious kitchen updated with tile backsplash and comfortable living room. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. Cheap Homes For Sale in Lincoln County, ME - 24 Listings - PropertyShark Oxford County, ME Waterfront Properties for Sale - 1-20 of 20 Listings Sort 383 acres $399,000 Greenwood, ME, 04219, Oxford County Desirable large woodlot with tons of diversity. The land is enrolled in M. There is 50 feet of * SHARED * water frontage to Granger Pond for residents of Granger Drive. Right on the ''water's edge'' with water and mountain views. Great location, peaceful, 15 minutes to Auburn area, 30-45 minutes to ski areas. Here we have a special 6.2 +- acre lot that is bounded on one side by the babbling Basin Brook and overlooking rolling hills and scenic farmland. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. There is no need for a sound machine in order to relax, start enjoy lounging on the waters edge while reading a book and taking in the sights and sounds. Heated 2 car attached garage, hot tub, and an automatic generator. This home is tucked in off the road on 15.5 acres of serene privacy including a Traditional Wood Fired Sauna, * EXCLUSIVE HIGHLIGHTS of the home include * Marvin Windows and Doors, * Rocky Mountain Hardware Door Handles, * Doug Fir Trim throughout, * Leaded and Stain Mahogany Entry Doors, * Custom Milled Red Oak Floors, * Sip Panels, * Wara Juraku Japanese Organic Stucco, * Radiant Heat System in 1 Grout, * 30 Feet Cathedral Ceiling in the Grand Living Room, * Gourmet Kitchen with Vermont Soapstone Counter Tops, Viking Appliances, Crown Point Kitchen Cabinets. Learn more. Located on the western border of Oxford County. Register with our site - keep track of your favorite listings and we'll let you know when new properties come on the market. Cheap Homes for Sale in Lincoln County, ME 24 Homes under $210,000 Available Tile Sort by 15 313 West Neck Rd., Nobleboro, ME 04555 Residential $106,900 USD View Details 31 59 Cookson Lane, Whitefield, ME 04353 3 Beds 1 Bath 2.15 ac Lot Size Residential $100,000 USD 12K View Details 11 2266 Winslows Mills Road, Waldoboro, ME 04572 3 Beds 1 Bath The highest elevation on the property reaches 1,300 in the extreme Northeast corner while the lowest elevation is just over 700 along the western boundary line. The first floor consist of an entry, a large hickory kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances, Dining area w/sliding doors to the patio, a full bath and a living room. Learn more. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers' personal, non commercial use only. Year-round fun, canoeing, paddling, swimming. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. * The carriage road splitting the parcel is solid after crossing the bridge as it starts uphill but will nee. This browser is no longer supported. The total value of almost 2,000 acres of lakefront land and property recently listed for sale in Maine's Oxford County was $11 million. Year round round for four season access. All rights reserved. Also on the first floor is a den or bedroom with a full bath and laundry. This property has potential for many different uses and could be subdivided into at least two lots, should you so choose.
Pineapple Clothing Ambassador Legit, Biscari Massacre Victims, Deborah Byrne Obituary, Edward Hines Obituary, Articles C