With the existence of Mount Olympus, Hades is one of the villains thought to be imprisoned on the Isle of the Lost. One Hundred and One Dalmatians: Cruella De Vil Perdita Patch Winter Cruella However, Ben takes Mal's spell book out, to Mal's shock. Stillbirth. Aurora, Prince Phillip, Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather, King Stefan, Queen Leah, Beast, Belle, Fairy Godmother, Ursula (formerly) Maleficent is the main antagonist of Descendants and the main antagonist of the 1959 film, Sleeping Beauty. Interesting enough, this was the start of, However this "backstory" is not exactly true to the story because it directly contrast the first. Descendants 3 Chapter 11: Hades and Mal, a descendants, 2015 fanfic Carlos suggested her not to do that. She could even guess Remedial Goodness was newly invented for villain kids. In addition, she's shown to be somewhat more incompetent (or rather clumsy) with her magic. He takes the ring and places it in Mal's right palm. He and my mom are married and have been for 18 years. "Come on Mal." Jay grinned "takes a thief to konw a thief" Mal took the key and opened the heavy doors with a creak. Mal cautions him about if he really wants to take it because it will make him say the truth all the time and remarks that if she took it, she would get sent back to the Isle. Probably a crack fic, wrote it on a whim, #angstpartsarebestwritten, I tried Greek Lore, hope y'all like it, ending is happily abrupt? She also wears a single purple fingerless glove. motorcycle values nada. After taking a lollipop from a toddler, her mother Maleficent comes. She also wears a single purple fingerless glove. Her "mean girl" faade is an act because she does not want to be seen as weak in her mother's eyes; being one is the only way she is respected by Maleficent, who never cared about Mal. Family Day Chapter 1, a descendants, 2015 fanfic | FanFiction In. while giving a smirk to the audience as her eyes glowed green. "Grammy, I don't think you should be talking to this girl, unless you feel like taking a 100 year nap. So how can she stop three VKs attempting to steal a wand and try to free her father in the process? She now wears purple wedge high-tops with painted blue flames, as are her purple fingerless gloves. First, my hair isn't natrually purple, I don't know how that rum #argo2 Failing is not an optionbecause failure might just bring down the end of all. Ben walks slowly away, miserable. During the coronation, Jane snatches the wand to give herself a makeover; however, the magic backfires and makes a hole in the barrier surrounding the Isle of the Lost. Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Lonnie, and Ben got into a sword fight with Uma, Harry, Gil, and the pirates. Sharing with her, the VKs are warned by Celia that the fortune that she predicted - disaster - is coming to fruition. What if Mal never fall in love with Ben instead she is in love with Carlos? She grows up on the Isle not knowing this power, not feeling her birthright, unjustly removed. Indiana Jones Marion Ravenwood They tell him that the selection will occur in a few weeks; Mal, Jay, Evie, and Carlos return to Auradon. Luca: Luca Alberto Hades (Disney: Hercules) Raises Mal (Disney) - Works | Archive of Our Own He says no, remarking that she is thinking about Carlos's mother, Cruella, who usually made him run away in the past. Mal, shocked, told Carlos to scratch his butt, then awkwardly turns and leaves. It becomes very awkward when your Dad that 'left to buy cigarettes' suddenly appears in the circle. In their hideout, the VKs are feeling down as they have failed to recruit anymore kids for the program. She says she misses Carlos so Evie and Jay give her a bracelet. After the Neon Lights Ball, the VKs are told that the next big event is the Jewel-bilee, where they will be receiving their Birthright Jewels as a reward for their good behavior. Dad said. Ben and the Fairy Godmother intervene to veer the reporters away from a very relieved Mal. 117 guests She picks up the box again and walks over to the glass cage where her mother, Maleficent the lizard, is kept. When Ben looks into her locker, he sees her spell book, and asks her if she is going to donate it to the museum. She isn't the only VK with an ability of this nature, for Uma can turn into a sea creature like her own mother Ursula. Work Search: Somewhat luckily, Audrey appeared out of nowhere, wearing a pale pink dress and holding a glass of punch. Have we met?". Descendants Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. The night before, I put black highlights in my hair to make it stand out more. The other three argue that Ben would have come anyway. Ben was sitting in the corner of the two-seater with Mal curled up . Hades didn't want a baby. "Grammy," Audrey greeted with a sugar-sweet smile. Persephone was glad to see the barrier come down, really she was, but she was not so thrilled to come face to face with her cheating husband. He answers that fighting isn't the answer and that they have to listen and respect each other, he invites Uma once more to Auradon and helps him make a difference but Uma simply returns his signet ring which he had given to her earlier while he was spelled by her and disappears beneath the sea. Also, in Descendants 3, her hair is light purple and is reflected with other shades and appears to be blue. In which she then tells him to leave? The isle was always going to leave Mal and the others scarred and untrusting; they were always going to wash up on Auradons shores with more than a few haunting memories. The VKs get a tour of the school. She then says that she didn't get Ben anything. "Sure. Mal realizes how little time she has until the Cotillion, and uses her spell book to read a book on "Lady Manners" at lightning speed. Some assembly required. Chapter 3: You Know This Part of the Story, Chapter 7: Making A Love Spell To Make Ben Fall In Love With Me, Chapter 11: Family Day With Demigods, Saytrs, Gods, and Parent's Sworn Enemies, Chapter 15: Disappointment At The Grand Canyon, Chapter 16: I Try To Uncover Jason's Memories, Chapter 17: I Think That Uncle Zeus Would Kill Me, Chapter 18: Mortals Are Going To Camp Half-Blood, Chapter 22: FYI, This Is From Ben's Point Of View, Chapter 23: It's Back To Mac's Point Of View, Chapter 25: This Is Ben Writing, And I'm Not That Gullible. Mal reminds them that she has to go alone and Jay responds saying that they would wait for her until she gets back. She stops, breathing heavily, and takes off her goggles. The black eyeshadow makes your eyes stand out more. The founder, Yen Sid, tells them that magic on the island transferred underground when the barrier was formed and was beginning to seep its way out, causing disturbances on the country. Evie asked. Incredible Elastigirl Jack-Jack Violet Dash Frozone Edna Mode Syndrome The next day, they have school; Mal aces Remedial Goodness as it's a no-brainer what answer good guys would choose. She grabs a pencil and pierces air holes into a blue and black pencil box. In early concept designs of her outfits, she was originally meant to have short hair. Then Mal tossed a rock at the sign and they climbed the stairs to a landing and they sang (Space Between). Jay and Carlos are in the Tourney team, and Evie is asked out by Chad Charming. At the very beginning, Mal pushed her mother, Maleficent, to banish Evie and the Evil Queen to the Castle-Across-the-Way, which is described as more of a cave than a castle. Ben explains the situation, but Queen Leah is furious at the very memory of her daughter needing to be raised by fairies due to Maleficent's curse. When the barrier fell, she went in search of revenge on her father..Except someone had already done most of the work for her..(aka a murder-mystery with lots of family feels). The Fairy Godmother unfreezes time, freeing everyone. At the end of the movie, Mal celebrates with Ben and all of the other students of Auradon ("Set It Off"). Ben and the others later find her, but she refuses to come back with them, stating her rejection is for what was best for him and Auradon. When Evie questions her about it, Mal explains that she feels it would be too cruel to let Ben remain in love with her after they accomplish their mission and the villains have invaded Auradon. (Book 1 in the Descendants Chronicles) Printed media: Magazine Card games (Card-Jitsu Fast Flippers!) Au, in which Hades was a present father and a relevant part of Mals life, Oneshots of Hades and his parenting skills with Mal. Facing secrets and a threat looming over her head, Evie has to face the path of good and evil. She doesn't always do well in school, except for Advance Evil Schemes and Nasty Tricks, taught by Lady Tremaine. "Amazing. While leaving the Isle, the VKs are once again met with Uma, Harry, and Gil, forming an uneasy alliance with them to defeat Audrey, under the condition that all VKs will be released from the Isle, a promise Mal makes despite her proposal to close the barrier that is still unknown to the others. She tells them that she heard Uma's voice in Hades' lair, but is met with disbelief as no-one can get through the barrier after it was strengthened after Uma's escape the last time. Allowing Mal to breath in water, Uma plays mind games with Mal, trying to steal the remote to the barrier from her. Because Mal cannot use the Ember to revive Audrey, she asks for Hades to be brought in to do so, revealing to Ben, Carlos, Jay, Uma, and Harry that he is the only one that can undo the spell. Mal decides to spell Ben into falling in love with her, so that she will be his girlfriend and be able to sit in the front row at the coronation, where she can gain close access to the wand. She wears a artfully constructed purple biker jacket with a dash of pink on one sleeve and green on the other, a pair of purple jeans, and battered combat boots. After Ben leaves, Jane and Audrey begin to mock Mal for her relationship with Ben due to her villain origins. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz (1), Hades (Disney: Hercules) & Mal (Disney) (1), Hades (Disney: Hercules) Raises Mal (Disney) (4), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (2), Hades (Disney: Hercules) Raises Mal (Disney), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz, Evie & Jay & Mal & Carlos de Vil as Found Family, Bad Parent Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians), basically hades raised mal instead of maleficent, Loosing A Piece of Yourself (But Gaining New Parts After Death), i have this in my tumblr if yall wanna follow with that one. Work Search: Dad asked. Mal bursts into Carlos's room to get away from some reporters. Afterwards, Ben walked up to me and my family. I said, holding out my arms. You've all heard my story, how I defeated my mother and saved all of Auradon, but you don't know the real story. Hearing her mother's subtle message, Mal tells her friends that they're all goners if they don't succeed. I asked. I made a post in tumblr bitching about how Mal is way overpowered with Maleficent and Hades as parents which led to a different post of Hades raising Mal, which turned to an au where Hades raises Mal and Maleficent raises Ben (a.k.a the opposite of that one fic). She also decides to bring Evie along so that she can trick Evie into touching the scepter and becoming cursed for an enchanted 1000-year-long sleep. Arabella had used her grandfather's trident and now it's floating somewhere near the Isle of the Lost. After Jay, Carlos, and Evie explained what happened, Mal scolds them for bring Ben along and allowing him to be captured. Hades watched his daughter take a deep breath before walking into the chapel. By the time the others arrive, Audrey is gone and Mal is left alone. But she does enjoy coming up with evil plans and is the most feared at her previous school because of her reputation. Fantasia: Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey Yen Sid Chernabog The Aristocats: Marie Mal turns into a dragon and battles him, but with his ember, he starts to drain Mal of her magic before being forced back inside. He turns around, shocked, and calls Mal's presence a "nice surprise." Mal, Ben and the young kings parents have just finished dinner and were now sitting on the couches of the living room. Ben then asked if there were any napkins. Audrey, Ben's girlfriend, is betrayed, hurt, embarrassed, and utterly humiliated. A Goofy Movie: Max Vacation Goofy Powerline Mal runs into Audrey, who is still upset that Ben chose Mal over her. Then, she and her friends wreak havoc across an area of the Isle of the Lost ("Rotten to the Core"). Mal still vows to make Maleficent proud of her, and joins forces with the three villain kids, now much closer to all of them than before, and begin a raid on the town, kicking off the events of the movie. Said the old woman, who I now relized was Queen Leah, as in Sleeping Beauty's mother! Carlos, Jay, and Evie tell Mal that there's no way they're going to bring Uma the wand. Ben says that Mal has been lying and keeping secrets from him, and reminds her that Auradon isn't the Isle of the Lost. There, they are taught alongside the future monarchs and scions of the United Kingdoms, and seek to figure out whether they want to follow in their parent's footsteps, follow a new path, or try and toe the line of the moral grey area. Evie brings Carlos with her. From her seat in the front row, Evie waved to Mal and grinned, and Mal's own smile spread further across her face. Ratatouille: Remy Anton Ego Mal walks down the crates and tells him that she is home while walking towards him. Evie came to Mal telling her we need to talk but Carlos stopped them saying he was tired of them running off to have a girl talk so told that they are her family and told them to sit and talk. She is the daughter of Maleficent and Hades, the wife of King Ben, and the Queen of the United States of Auradon Mal is a sneaky, smart, and sometimes ruthless girl who is a natural-born leader and skilled at art, especially . A blue electric guitar was next to it. No Hades did not want a kid. Zootopia: Judy Hopps Nick Wilde Clawhauser Finnick Flash Lady and the Tramp: Lady Tramp She closes the locker door to block his view and muses about how she had forgotten about it. Haden's P.O.V We. "Emma," Snow scolded lightly. That was all she said. She steals from the Slop Shop every day since her mother never has food in the kitchen. She closes them for a moment, and then smiles at Jane, agreeing with her. Mal is a sneaky, smart, ruthless girl who was raised to be a leader. real estate zolo. After Jay drags him off, Evie addresses Lonnie and Jane if they wanted a spot for Cotillion fitting at three, Lonnie hurriedly claims it. Willow: Willow Kit, Ice Age: Scrat Sid I've changed so much since I came to Auradon. At Ben's coronation, she wears a lavender dress that is short on the front but long and regal looking on the back. Stealing candy (formerly), graffiti art, drawing, her friends, magic, strawberries, Ben, mud, spikes, the color purple, the Isle of the Lost, Being disciplined, princesses (formerly), the color pink, Audrey's stubbornness, pretty things, fake people, sunburns, her middle name, swimming, her mother harming her friends, Ben in danger, her friends in danger, disappointing her loved ones, made up words, stress, tight dresses, being forced to be someone she's not, being chased by news reporters. Mal just laughs and says that she was joking. Main Street Electrical Parade: Electrical Parade Minnie Electrical Parade Tinker Bell Electrical Parade Elliott, Indiana Jones: Mal points out that there is a barrier around the Isle of the Lost, preventing swimming. At the coronation, Jane takes the wand to make herself beautiful because of her belief that she was worth nothing if she didn't fit conventional standards of beauty. This, however, causes her to begin questioning if it is worth it to betray Ben and give up her relationship with him in order to rule with her mother. Mal is extremely goal-oriented, driven by her desires to please her mother. She drops it, then starts to cry saying that she doesn't belong in Auradon. Ben addresses Mal, and tries to talk to her but is drawn aside by Jane as Mal waits for him. Mal stands off against her mother and uses the magic of friendship to transform Maleficent into a lizard. They find the wand, but Jay accidentally sets off the alarm when trying to take the wand. "Before you say anything else, I just want to say I'm sorry about all the trouble that my mother has caused you. Though she is compassionate, she is also vengeful and does not forgive others easily. In the series, Mal continues to attend Auradon Prep and is trying her best to be a good person. Something I've never been (and before you ask, I was not trying to quote from 'If Only', that was a happy accident). Mal and Evie also request that Dizzy should be allowed to attend Auradon Prep. However, when Mal learns that her mother hid her jewel somewhere on the Isle, she goes with Freddie to find it in Dr. Facilier's Shop. "Let's play some croquet, okay?" The Fox and the Hound: Tod Copper It all started with a storm, five broken children, and a prince who wanted more than others believed he could have. The villain kids make their way through many different obstacles and tests while navigating Maleficent's fortress. Mals determined everyone gets to have a happily ever after. Evil spells, stealing, and breaking the rules comes naturally to them, it's not really their fault, it's how they were raised! She also wears a black vest, her sleeves are purple, and one on completely studded. When she goes back to the Isle, she goes back to having purple hair, only this time, light, straight, and with bangs. Afterwards, Mal drives her purple scooter wearing a purple helmet to a cliff at the edge of Auradon overlooking the sea and the Isle of the Lost. With magic in their veins and enemies at every turn, the six plan to ensure every child on the Isle of the Lost is released. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (15), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz (5), Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) (3), 101 Dalmatians (Disney Animated Movies) (2), United States of Auradon is Not Perfect (Disney) (6), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (5), Alternate Universe - Descendants (Disney Movies) Fusion, United States of Auradon is Not Perfect (Disney), Politics in the United States of Auradon (Disney), Politics on the Isle of the Lost (Disney), oh did i mention elsa and hades have a kid, they're not married or in love it's for political alliances, The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney), Hades (Disney: Hercules) is the Parent of Evie (Disney), Alternate Universe - Different First Meeting, Kingdom of The Moors | The Moorlands (Disney), We've Left the Isle ( I don't wanna be lost anymore ), Fairy Godmother (Cinderella - Fairy Tale), Evil Fairy (Sleeping Beauty - Fairy Tale), Auradon kids slowly realise how bad the isle was, All the kids learning how to use their magic, Anti-Magic Laws in United States of Auradon (Disney), Ruler of Auradon Ben (Disney: Descendants), A surprising amount of fashion and sewing (thanks evie), A less surprising amount of violence (thanks mal), We've left the Isle ( I don't wanna be lost anymore. Uma, Harry, and Celia decide to return to the Isle, as they would prefer to be there. The second she processed the fact that her crush had just kissed her, it was over.Mal leaned back, rubbing her lips together to spread the lipgloss evenly along them. "Okay." When they arrive at Auradon Prep, they are welcomed by the Fairy Godmother and Prince Ben, who made the decree that they would be given a chance to live among them. I also curled my hair and put on makeup, black eyeshadow with cherry red lipgloss. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". He then offers to change it if she needs to. According to Isle of the Lost: A Descendants Novel, she has a dragon-shaped marking on her arm, the symbol of Maleficent. In retaliation, his girlfriend Audrey immediately breaks up with Ben and begins a rebound relationship with Chad. Maleficent (Hector/Honoria) - Descendants Fanfiction Wiki They've chosen Dizzy, along with the twin sons of Mr. Smee, Squeaky Smee and Squirmy Smee, and Celia Facilier. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Yet despite the absolutely atrocious racket she was making, Hades found he didnt mind the noise.
Jobs For 14 Year Olds In Alabama, Articles D