Frankly, I have no idea who DJ Magic Mike is, and I also didn't realize thatBone Thugs had six platinum albums, which trumps Biggies four. The Best of Both Worlds, a collaboration with American R&B singer R. Kelly, and The Blueprint 2: The Gift & The Curse were both released the following year. In fact, it sold way more than that in the US up to now, with sales well past 7 million. American artist Jay-Z has released thirteen solo studio albums, four collaboration albums, one live album, one compilation album, one soundtrack album, two extended plays, one hundred and fifteen singles (including forty-five as a featured artist), nine promotional singles and eighty-two music videos. Queen Albums - List of Queen Albums, Queen Discography - Shane's Queen Site NBA Youngboy is a popular rapper from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Thanks to our new ASR (Artist Success Rating) concept, we know that his sales represent 16.12 million times the purchase of his entire discography. "" denotes a recording that did not chart or was not released in that territory. Brian, Freddie and Roger have all released solo albums and Queen have also collaborated with other artists such as Paul Rodgers and Adam Lambert and these are listed . There is also a section right at the bottom of the article that gives the basic formulas: Studio Album: sales of the original album Other Releases: sales of compilations generated thanks toRead more . The second service focuses on . most slapped. He is signed to Baton Rouge-based independent record label Never Broke Again, LLC. The top 4 is very healthy with 350,000 EAS or more for each song. McCartney is among the top Grammy winners, and he has dozens of platinum albums. The Game Albums and Discography | AllMusic [7], Following a period of dormancy, Jay-Z became president of Def Jam Recordings in December 2004 and resumed his rap career two years later with the release of Kingdom Come, which peaked at number one on the Billboard 200 and was certified 2x Multi-Platinum by the RIAA. As of December 2014, Jay-Z has sold 29,179,000 studio albums in United States. Her biggest single on the Hot 100 chart is her iconic I Will Always Love You, from the soundtrack to her 1992 film debut, The Bodyguard. The list is compiled in album equivalent sales generated by each song. Thus, to perfectly gauge the worth of these releases, we need to re-assign sales proportionally to its contribution of all the compilations which feature its songs. It was also a close race between Changes and All Eyez On Me for the third spot. Diamond (10+ Million) Certified (From Wikipedia) . I Will Always Love You "Don't Shoot" did not enter the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, but peaked at number three on the Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Singles chart, which acts as a 25-song extension to the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. The Warriors are Dominating the NBA on ESPN. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. The projects lead single, Beat the Case/Free Up, went viral on social media, propelling the mixtape to over 50 million streams on Spotify. Monica Miuccio Album Songs- Download Monica Miuccio all albums hit songs or play Monica Miuccio new albums MP3 songs. If different, pure sales are listed between parentheses. From Crook to Cook: Platinum Recipes from Tha Boss Dogg's Kitchen (Snoop Dogg Cookbook, Celebrity Cookbook with Soul Food Recipes). The title track, Ambitionz Az a Ridah, 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted, How Do You Want It and I Aint Mad at Cha are either not too far from a million or over the mark. Best-selling album . The album reached number one in the US, and shipped over 2 million copies and was certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). However Suge and Puff are Both connected to shady business, Most listened to 90s rap albums (based on their least streamed song) : Dr. Dre 2001 : 18m Eminem The Slim Shady LP : 18m Nas Illmatic : 16m Rage Against The Machine Rage Against The Machine : 14m Snoop Doggy Dogg Doggystyle : 12m Wu-Tang Clan Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) : 11m 2Pac All Eyez On Me : 10m The Notorious B.I.G. The mixtape was well-received by fans and critics alike, with many deeming it a breakthrough moment in the rappers career. prime. heads simultaneously spinning and exploding, We went through the list of RIAA certified albums and pulled out all the ones from hip-hop artists. He has also had his music featured in many movies, television shows, and video games. Here are the 50 best-selling artists of all time, ranked by platinum albums sold: 50. . In the US, it peaked at #32. Very close behind with a 3% difference is California Love. Tupac is Alive! From trying his hand at R&B/Soul, Reggae, and Gospel, Snoop can always rely on his rapping skills to pay the bills. New York rapper? 2012-01-21 12:03:06. 2Pac left behind a discography made of 5 studio albums, including Volume 1 released with his crew Thug Life. 1 How many platinum albums did Whitney Houston have? Sofor the past month and some change we have been creating that list, our heads simultaneously spinning and exploding as we compiled and analyzed a digital mountain of data containing every individual album to ever go platinum. Does Whitney Houston Have a Diamond album? Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. All these numbers are obtained despite the fact that two of his most famous tracks, Changes and Hit Em Up, belong to the Orphan folder, which itself adds for over 6 million sales. The song became a hit, selling over 700,000 units. 2Pacs first Hot 100 hit was I Get Around, which almost made it to the top 10 by peaking at 11. Still I Rise along with Pacs Life are the only albums with no relevant single, although the latter sold more in absolute terms thanks to its 2006 release when both formats downloads and ringtones were already selling. "" denotes a recording that did not chart. How many studio albums does Whitney Houston have? Around 6 million sales each, both sold over 4 million in the US. Last edited on 13 December 2022, at 07:54, Recording Industry Association of America, Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group, The Documentary 2 / 2.5 (Collector's Edition), Back on My Buck Shit Vol. 1 Million Dollar Bill 2 Nothin But Love 3 Call You Tonight 4 I Look To You 5 Like I Never Left 6 A Song For You 7 I Didnt Know My Own Strength 8 Worth It 9 For The Lovers 10 I Got You. His debut album, Until Death Call My Name, was released in 2018 and featured the hit single Outside Today. His second album, AI Youngboy 2, was released in 2019 and included the singles Slime Mentality and Self Control.. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Are there only albums included or are there singles included? Overview ; Biography ; Discography ; Songs ; Credits ; Awards "You can't be sued if it's a free mixtape" is a hip-hop myth, as Kendrick Lamar's now finding out the hard way. Early songs also perform well with Dear Mama (247,000), Keep Ya Head Up (167,000) and I Get Around (155,000) posting comfortably 6-digits totals. 13. 1. rides 49 on now. How many studio albums does Whitney Houston have? Also: Of course, if you are a regular visitor feel free to skip the video and get into the numbers directly. The Game's second album, Doctor's Advocate, debuted at number one on the US Billboard200 albums chart making it his second number one album in a row, also making it another commercial success with shipping just under 358,000 sales in its first week. He had a beef with the whole New York rap scene How could you get something SO WRONG? 3. . He first started to gain recognition in 2014, with the release of his song "Bake Freestyle.". deliver synonyms IMVU Avatar Card Viewer Home Avatar Card Viewer How Does It Work Work Process Avatar Card Viewer is a tool to view the profiles of imvu . Pusha Ts Nosetalgia is perfection. "Switch Lanes" did not enter the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, but peaked at number seven on the Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Singles chart, which acts as a 25-song extension to the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. How many #1 albums did Led Zeppelin have? - Short-Fact These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. After the album's release the Game was considered to be a driving force in reviving and bringing back the West Coast hip hop scene, which had been overshadowed by artists from the East and South. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. How Many Platinum Albums Does Nba Youngboy Have? 02. [3][7] Vol. Both The Don Killuminati and Me Against the World have similar results. With each his life, his music career and his death worth a TV series, there are a lot to say about the New York City artist. As of 2020, NBA Youngboy has a total of four platinum albums. Also lets not forget about the Black Eyed Peas (60m EAS). October 25, 2004. In fact, both parents of the singer his biological father never lived with him were significant members of the Black Panthers Party in their youth. Instead, it includes weighted sales of the song's physical single, download, ringtone and streaming as well as its share among sales of all albums on which it is featured. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. This honesty is rare in the music industry, and its something that fans appreciate. Now dead for longer than he was alive, the rappers aura has not diminished. Monica Song ListBased in Ottawa, Monica Song is the national co-leader Yes, 2Pac was a central figure in West Coast hip hop, but he was born in NYC. Ja Rule has four platinum albums?! In the Roblox game Your Bizarre Adventure, also known as YBA for short, the stand of your character greatly impacts the power of your character. The album sold 74,000 copies in its first week and was later certified platinum by the RIAA. The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) says that, in the last 41 years, Kiss have earned 30 gold albums - 26 Kiss records and the four solo albums released simultaneously in 1978. The methodology is posted at the top of every article. 1998 2Pac ft. Outlawz Hit Em Up [Orphan] 1,750,000 "On Me" did not enter the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, but peaked at number six on the Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Singles chart, which acts as a 25-song extension to the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. California Love wasnt a double-A single in all markets, also selling well on its own, especially in Europe. Queen - Greatest Hits (1981) - 11 x Platinum. He first started to gain recognition in 2014, with the release of his song Bake Freestyle. He has since released several mixtapes and albums, including the platinum album Aint Too Long. As of 2020, NBA Youngboy has a total of four platinum albums. 1. Bills, Bills, Bills by Destiny's Child. So the D12 album is credited to D12, not Eminem, and not Proof, Bizarre, etc. He rose to prominence as the leader and co-founder of the alternative hip hop collective Odd Future and has rapped on and produced songs for nearly every Odd . Now that I think about it the Beastie Boys would be above Kendrick. (function() { In late 2016, NBA Youngboy released his breakout mixtape, 38 Baby, which helped him gain a devoted local following in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. What was Whitney Houstons most successful song? Various Artists Girls Around the World (Remix)", "Diddy ft. Keyshia Cole, Yung Joc, The Game, Big Boi & Rich Boy Last Night (Remix)", "Rick Ross f. The Game, Ja Rule & Fat Joe Mafia Music (rmx)", "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, Pt. "El Chapo" did not enter the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, but peaked at number seven on the Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Singles chart, which acts as a 25-song extension to the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. Deeper cuts also register notable digital sales as both parent albums R U Still Down and Until the End of Time move over 1.2 million units with only 400,000 plus from their top tracks. The Game's third album, LAX, went head to head with heavy metal and nu metal band Slipknot's All Hope Is Gone on the Billboard200, as both albums were released on August 26, 2008. The career total of 2Pac stands at 38 million downloads and ringtones. (Feat. Notorious B.I.G. His debut album, 38 Baby, was released in 2016 and went platinum in just over a month. Since entering the music industry in 1992 with Dr. Dre and Death Row Records, the Doggfather has gone on to have a varied and highly successful career. the Commensurate Sales to Popularity Concept, a fantastic tool which fetches updated Spotify streams as you request them, CSPC: Wham! That's why when we debatethe legitimacy of an artist or an albumthe P word ("platinum") always comes up. Sources:IFPI,Spotify,YouTube,Discogs. From JAY-Z to the 69 Boyz, all 136 artists to cross the one-million albums sold mark. It also eclipsed the million mark. Charmbracelet - platinum. Provur was started as a hobby in 2019 because of the developer's love of the game. If you feel inspired by this list, we just created this CSPC 2Pac playlist on Spotify! [2][10] The album performed well commercially and was later certified 3x Multi-Platinum by the RIAA. All Eyez On Me, often regarded as the greatest rap album of all-time, logically takes the top spot, selling 10.6 million pure copies to date. Maybe even more impressively, especially for an artist who passed away at 25, is the amount of multi-million sellers. 1 LP's so far. Since then, NBA Youngboy has released two studio albums, both of which have been certified platinum by the RIAA. Many rap icons have several well remembered songs and 2Pac is obviously no exception. The Game & Marka) Single by R-Mean", "Do It All (feat. It could have been very frustrating to never make the top 10 after peaking at 11 and 12, but Dear Mama soon fixed this by hitting #9. Jay-z : 60-65 million EAS ; He doesnt try to sugarcoat his life or his struggles, and hes honest about the things hes done wrong. Read More When Does the NBA G League Start in 2021?Continue, ContentsThe Warriors are continuing their winning waysThe Warriors are the best team in the NBAThe Warriors are dominating the NBAThe Warriors are the best team in the NBA on ESPNThe Warriors are continuing their winning ways on ESPNThe Warriors are dominating the NBA on ESPNThe Warriors are the best team in the NBA on ESPNThe, Read More The Warriors are Dominating the NBA on ESPNContinue, 4Respect 4Freedom 4Loyalty 4WhatImportant, Why NBA Youngboys Music Connects with Fans, Where to Find the Best Fitted Hats for the NBA, How To Get the Perfect Release in NBA 2K19. After the Game had a falling out from Aftermath Entertainment and G-Unit Records, he retained his deal with Interscope Records while merely swapping roofs with subsidiary, Geffen Records. The album is seven times certified platinum, with over 5.75million US sales. The week's most popular albums as compiled by Luminate, based on multi-metric consumption . 10. Among these late posthumous releases no song challenges Ghetto Gospel yet. Drake became the highest certified digital single artist. These numbers are obtained by applying the method from the section The distribution process to all packages listed under Compilation sales figures listingcategory. Credits. Hit Em Up stands at over 1.5 million, one of 11 million sellers. "" denotes a recording that did not chart or was not released in that territory. Snoop Dogg is one of Hip Hops biggest stars on the YouTube, social media, television/film and on record. A very impressive tally for a legacy catalog. 2012-01-21 12:03:06. Further, JAY-Z holds the record for the most No. LAX ended up debuting at Number two on the Billboard200, at first it looked like LAX had debuted ahead of All Hope Is Gone by 13 copies, with such a close difference. On July 14, 2009, Houston travelled to Knightsbridge in London, England, for an official album listening party. As a reminder, the weighting is done with a 10 to 1,5 ratio between one album and one digital single. Seriously, its been kind of an insane endeavor, but greatness demands sacrifice, even when you're attempting to be great at rap blogging. The album was certified platinum on the day it was released and became the first album to be streamed over one billion times in its release week. This is when kids start to confide more in peers and request their space and privacy expect the bedroom door to be shut more often. It was released less than 2 months after his passing. 2 NieR: Automata. thots 293 on now. The album was a massive success, debuting at #2 on the Billboard 200 chart and eventually being certified platinum by the RIAA. This means it generated 4,178,000 of its 10,870,000 album sales and so forth for the other records. 2. s.parentNode.insertBefore(gcse, s); For three, how often something happened," the mother said in an exclusive. Runnin (Dying to Live) [Resurrection] 1,950,000 Queen, Live Killers. & George Michael Popularity Analysis. NOTE: 2006s Tha Blue Carpet Treatment was the first time Snoop failed to go platinum ending decade-plus run of platinum albums. 08-Aug-2021 . Well there you have it, a list of every single platinum artist in hip-hop's illustrious history; shout . Rick Ross, Cashis, The Game & K. Young) Single by Joe Young", "EK DIN (Official Teaser) - BOHEMIA Ft. The fans liked what they heard and the album went double platinum in the United States. PLATINUM ALBUMS - Prince June 22, 1979. His second studio album, 4Respect 4Freedom 4Loyalty 4WhatImportant, debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, selling 131,000 album-equivalent units in its first week. Conclusion If youre looking to get the perfect release on your jump shot in NBA 2K19, then look no further!, Read More How To Get the Perfect Release in NBA 2K19Continue. People can relate to the tough situations that NBA Youngboy sings about in his songs. 1980 - Queen - Another One Bites the Dust [The Game] - 22,170,000. Wu-Tang Clan - 3. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. 1995 2Pac Dear Mama [Me Against the World] 4,520,000 For older releases though, they also generate sales of various live, music videos and compilation albums. The Notorious B.I.G. This action RPG is a sequel to a cult classic PS3 and Xbox 360 game, a title that is already a spin-off to a (relatively) obscure . Following its foot steps was Changes. For nearly a decade, it had no competition inside the discography of the rapper, except All Eyez On Me itself. How many albums does Taylor Swift have? Considering the strength of his catalog on streaming platforms, its only a matter of weeks until he tops 80 million. The album peaked at number 25 on the Billboard 200, number 10 on R&B/Hip-Hop Albums, and was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). The chart topping single cracked 2 million units shipped in the US, being the 2nd top seller of the year, only behind the iconic hit Macarena by Los Del Rio. July 22: No Way Out (Puff Daddy and the Family album) 7 Platinum. Real Name: Tyler Gregory Okonma. Mtley Cre's Highest-Grossing Albums of All Time, Ranked - TheTalko The Recording Industry of America (RIAA) says 1,500, which means a Platinum Award requires a mere 1.5 billion streams. Notorious B.I.G. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Its still very healthy at 3 million plus sales. 7L Hemi / 2004-2005 Dodge Durango With 5. Now lets get into the artists sales figures in detail in order to apply this concept and define the acts true popularity!
House For Rent With Fenced In Backyard Fargo, Nd, Pacific Horizon Homes Yucaipa, Ceo Bets $624 Million On Tv's "ticking Time Bomb", Guess The Stray Kids Member, Is Cocomelon Hypnotizing, Articles H