Calls may be prerecorded. - Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! Clean CARFAX. Radius 50 mi. . Another concern is with the wind noise that starts at 40-45 MPH and increases to 65-70. Main Street of Lansing | Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Dealer | Lansing KS New Car Dealer Kansas City | Gladstone Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Sales: 816-399-3250 Service: 816-656-3521 Parts: 816-832-2568 Directions New Inventory Used Inventory Certified Commercial Inventory Specials & Financing Service & Parts About Gladstone Log In New Jeep Grand Cherokees Available and on the Lot! Shift it into 4wd and point it where you want it to go. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration - The Jeep Wagoneer is the SUV for you with seating up to 8, 16 city/22 highway MPG, and a towing capacity up to 8,790 lbs. Recent Arrival! CARFAX One-Owner. . 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 4dr SUV $26,886 good price $2,615 Below Market 96,016 miles 1 Accident, 2 Owners, Personal use only 8cyl Automatic Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (21 mi. Used vehicles: Upscale to bargain-priced, even Certified Pre-Owned . I recently took delivery of the ultimate grand Cherokee: a 2021 Trackhawk. We've had this vehicle for a year and the fit and finish is like new. Listed 1 day ago, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 95,000 mi, Scottsdale, AZ The Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo gets a combined 22 MPG, per EPA estimate. - Search Used; Search New; By Car; By Body Style; By Price; ZIP. The Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland is a superb vehicle. Gebrauchtwagen-Schnppchen knnen sich als teure Fehler erweisen. There are three areas of concern, that at this price should have been addressed. Matching vehicles straight to your inbox. In addition, to protect owners, their investments, and their vehicles, we have stringent requirements and standards for vehicles we accept for upgrades. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. 2020 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus 36 Photos price drop Price: $26,488 $439/mo est. Located in Harrisonville, MO / 22 miles away from Kansas City, MO, Chantel was amazing to work with. . Our strict quality control and high assessment standards help us deliver the best possible product. invisio t5 for sale. They was willing to work with me in attempts to get a deal done. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Today it has 68,000, at the time it was a really good upgrade from my last vehicle, a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan. Save Search Saved. A few years ago I bought a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude, at the time it had 24,000 miles. I did see an older Toyota Corolla from another company and they shared the Carfax information with no problem and the price was right. Bought my used 2 door at about a year old, with 17,000 miles. MO 64081. Carvana dodge challenger - parking747.it Listed 71 days ago, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 91,076 mi, Noblesville, IN The Overland Model is a very good looing vehicle with lots of nice upgrades. - Jeep For Sale In Hennessey, OK - Carsforsale.com TrueCar has 6 used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 models for sale in Kansas City, MO, including a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 4WD and a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 4WD. Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 for Sale (with Photos) - CARFAX Chevrolet Equinox Chevrolet Tahoe Chevrolet Traverse Ford Edge Ford Escape . Here at Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, it is our mission to be the automotive home of drivers in the Kansas City, KS area. Kansas City Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - Reed Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Of Nav is great. It can also do the quarter-mile race in 10.9 seconds, reaching 130 mph. away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.5 (3384) (816) 200-2149 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Test Drive Delivery Online Paperwork Certified 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport FYI, dont try doing this by yourself. Beautiful inside and out. The second-gen Sonos Beam and other Sonos speakers are on sale at Best Buy. Hennessey Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - Luxatic Not to mention their cars amazing safety and reliability ratings. For the 2022 model year the grand Cherokee will not include a Trackhawk version, so grab a 2021 while you can theres a few left around the country :), Used Jeep Grand Cherokee for Sale in Kansas City, MO, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Overland Park, KS, Used Jeep Wrangler JK in Kansas City, MO For Sale, Used Jeep Wrangler 4xe in Overland Park, KS, Used Jeep Compass 2020 in Kansas City, KS, Used Jeep Patriot 2015 in Overland Park, KS, New BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe for Sale in Watertown, NY, New Audi E-Tron S Sportback for Sale in West Hollywood, CA, Best Buick Encore Lease Deals in Fort Worth, TX, Best Ford Maverick Lease Deals in Tempe, AZ, New BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe for Sale in West Monroe, LA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Buying Tips In addition the front interior dash padding feels cheap. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. Dealer: State Line Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Kansas City. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Used Jeeps for Sale in Kansas City, MO (with Photos) - Page 88 - TrueCar Cant wait to take it off road with some friends. Heat is great. . Love the extras that the Overland package provide. Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to Tipps und Tricks fr den sicheren Gebrauchtwagenkauf. And then when my truck got here Mr Turner and the rest of the sales team was very professional and experienced in making sure that I understood how to finish the process and make sure that my truck was in top condition for delivery to me. Used Jeep Renegade for Sale in Kansas City, MO | Cars.com When I call to schedule an appointment for Maintenace, they always work with my time frame. from 64179 Check availability. 71 Cars Found, Price differences by car color compared to the average price of a Looking for a Chrysler 300 SRT8 for sale within 50 miles of Kansas City, MO ? It's good to see some car dealerships with upfront honesty. . Ft. 2219 Condolea Ter, Leawood, KS 66209 Townhouse for Sale in Kansas City: FRESHLY painted (interior), NEW carpet throughout the ENTIRE home, two NEW main windows in the living room, POOL included (HOA) for those hot summer months (without the hassle and cost of owner maintenance)! This is my car to go slow and smell all the roses. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} . *See dealer for details. - Wish the shifting was more aggressive. Please fill the form out below and our team will quickly respond, or, please call us at 913-379-3326 for more information. Hennessey Performance's HPE1000 Jeep Trackhawk Package with 1000 HP vs McLaren 600LT. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Shop 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Jeep For Sale in Hennessey, OK. . It is very comfortable to drive. Check Availability. find the best deals. The Mopar Oil Pressure Sending Filter results by your vehicle:Enter a new vehicle to add it to Your Garage and filter the results belowRESULTSCURT 55354 Vehicle-Side Custom 4-Pin Trailer Wiring Harness, Fits Select Jeep Cherokee, Tire SizeEquivalentDiameter Select a Size to Compare Prices on Available TiresJeep equips the 2001 Grand Cherokee Limited with a 235/65R17 tire. Looking for a Chrysler 300 SRT8 for sale within 50 miles of Kansas City, MO ? As a result, Hennessey Performance does not offer a warranty on vehicles older than three years, regardless of condition or maintenance, or vehicles with more than 20,000 miles. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. SOLD - 2023 VelociRaptor 600 Ford Raptor, SOLD - 2023 VelociRaptor 400 Ford Bronco Badlands 2-door, SOLD - 2022 VelociRaptor 600 Ford Raptor, SOLD - 2022 VENOM 1200 Mustang GT500 with Blue Stripes, SOLD - 2022 VENOM 1200 Mustang GT500 with Black & Red Graphics, SOLD - 2022 MAMMOTH 1000 Overland RAM TRX, SOLD - 2022 VelociRaptor 400 Ford Bronco 2-doors, SOLD - 2022 VelociRaptor 400 Ford Bronco, SOLD - 2021 VelociRaptor 600 Ford Raptor, SOLD - 2022 HPE1000 Dodge Challenger Widebody, 2022 Hennessey Performance | Terms | Privacy Policy| Cookie Policy. Interior is great with the exception of no place to put sunglasses/phone. Followed by a three piece removable top, which I managed to take off and put back on by myself. Heated. The comfort and modern amenities are top of the line. - The edition will only come in 24 units, at a base price tag of $235,000 each. Location: Rolling Meadows, IL Mileage: 71,607 miles Body Style: SUV Color: Black Engine: 8 Cyl 6.4 L Used 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 for sale near me You can now start your purchase from the comfort of your home while still experiencing the friendly, personalized service you expect from Enterprise Car Sales. Now you can take your time with a 24-hour test drive and a 30-day/1500-mile money back guarantee VIN: 1C4RJFAG1KC784838 Stock: 23818748 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 1C4RJFBG4JC405974 Stock: 15075W Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-27-2023. All rights reserved. I loved the comfort, the ride, the handling, and even the pep of the V-6. a virtual appointment! Was ist CARFAX? AWD ! . . 2020 Jeep Renegade Latitude 19,894 mi. VIN: 1J4RR4GGXBC616369 Stock: XPT8592 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-30-2022, Located in Merriam, KS / 12 miles away from Kansas City, MO. Visit us today! Recent Arrival! (21 mi). 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee High AltitudeShawnee Mission Ford Pre-Owned vehicles that have undergon VIN: 1C4RJFCTXLC299514 Stock: P2050 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-15-2023, Located in Kansas City, KS / 21 miles away from Kansas City, MO. Hennessey revealed their newest Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 version, an 805HP beast. Listed 47 days ago, 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 137,077 mi, Raleigh, NC Love my GC 80th Anniversary Edition. It is very comfortable to drive. Plastic parts in a tranny is stupid . They have really made the entire process as simple as can be. 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 39 Photos Price: $33,900 $562/mo est. Took my Ram 1500 in for a bad fuel sensor and some engine noise. Chrysler 300 SRT8 For Sale in Kansas City, MO - Autoblog Your email address will not be published. ${award} ${year}, 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Series III review, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Limited review, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara review, Roberts Robinson Chevrolet Buick GMC review. - Used Dodge Charger for Sale in Overland Park, KS - carfax.com Jeep srt8 for sale kansas city - en.ketiadaan.com . If 707 HP wasnt enough for you and your Jeep Trackhawk, Hennessey Performance has the solution! You may also enjoy the 506-Watt Alpine Audio System featuring nine speakers. 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee in Kansas City, MO: 17 Great Deals $33,475 used Jeep Grand Cherokee So really it was only 1 problem. $646/mo Track Price Check Availability Hot Car 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. I like to drive nice and slow in this car. soldier boy song meaning. Its just the opposite of my other car, a Macan turbo. There is not enough padding in the bottom seats of the drivers and passengers seats. kijiji.ca 24 days ago Report Ad View Photos Jeep Grand Cherokee 71 Cars Found. Electronics have been a bit glitchy - remote start rarely works, screen freezes often. Its not like NYC houses have big garages. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. There are 1,442 real estate listings found in Kansas City, MO.View our Kansas City real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Kansas City, MO. Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. The 9 Speaker with Subwoofer 506 Watt Amplifier sends enjoyable music throughout the cabin. We highly recommend the dealership! Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. Their wording did state about Carfax results; however, if I tried to click on that wording it would not change. If you have questions on whether your vehicle meets our standards for accepted builds or would like further clarification, please contact us at 1.979.885.1300. and any applicable fees. How Much Will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers? Do you want to be featured on Luxatic.com? Use our search to find it . PayPal popped up to purchase their information about the vehicle and it's valuable information. Product Description2014-2015 Jeep Cherokee Headlight Bulb ReplacementIs it time for a new set of headlights for your Jeep Cherokee? He took the time to talk and understand my problems so they could diagnose. Trims, 1-18 of Fr jedes Auto, das wir kennen, erstellen wir daraus eine Fahrzeughistorie und machen diese fr dich zugnglich. 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Fort Lupton, CO $21,977 80621, Fort Lupton, Weld County, CO 2008 144,156 Miles Exterior Color: black, Interior Color: dark slate gray, Body: SUV, Engine: 8cyl, Fuel: Gas View car 30+ days ago See photo 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Denver, CO $26,412 4% $25,447 80234, Denver County, CO 2008 103,550 Miles Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! If you prefer to purchase your Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 from a dealership near Kansas City, MO, our TrueCar Certified Dealers have 4 used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 listings available to shop from locally. Page 88 of 93 - Buy your used car online with TrueCar+. swap into a Jeep Trackhawk. It's roughly one of the most powerful Jeeps on market today. ResponsibilityCarMax FoundationMedia CenterInvestor RelationsCareersSearch JobsMoreService & RepairsFAQ & SupportResearch ArticlesWarranties & MaxCare, Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Agency, MO . CARFAX One-Owner.2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Black 4WD 5.7L V8 Multi Displacement VVTBlu-Ray Compatible Dual Screen Video, Rear DVD VIN: 1C4RJFJT5GC408552 Stock: H23603B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-10-2023, Located in Louisburg, KS / 27 miles away from Kansas City, MO, VIN: 1C4RJFBG2KC695147 Stock: T7793A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-25-2023, Located in Overland Park, KS / 10 miles away from Kansas City, MO, VIN: 1C4RJFN98JC283889 Stock: 30100A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-28-2023, Located in Kansas City, MO / 23 miles away from Kansas City, MO. Not bad. Its definitely a 2 person job. Listed 100 days ago, 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 54,787 mi, Stafford, TX Beats EPA milage estimates easily. The stuck seat has impacted the air bag sensor or something. Told him what i was looking for and he found me 2 perfect vehicles then helped me decide what was best for me and i got to walk out with a car i love! 2022 Grand Cherokee Overland. Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Basehor, KS Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Belton, MO Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Blue Springs, MO We easily were able to take our kids with us and everyone at the dealership was so accommodating to them, especially Chris. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Certified 2018 Jeep Cherokee Latitude 4dr SUV $19,288 good price $1,701 Below Market 47,392 miles No accidents, 1 Owner, Personal use 4cyl Automatic Airport Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM (30 mi away). Plus, the extra bonus of the culture, friendliness, the wave, jeep groups, and the way it promotes and nurtures getting outdoors and getting active. Schau dir in diesem Beispiel an, welche Informationen wir in unseren Gebrauchtwagenhistorien anbieten knnen. Horsepower: 805 horsepower @5,800 rpm. a video consultation. Open air roof, doors off, entire top off, pick-up truck uses, off roading, climbing, travel, snowshoeing, skiing, snow driving, trails and dirt roads, hiking, carry bed loads, trailering, ATVs, etc, etc, etc. Find 3 used Jeep CJ-7 in Kansas City, MO as low as $17,500 on Carsforsale.com. The car was purchased in August 2021. Hennessey Performances HPE1000 and HPE 900 Jeep Trackhawk upgrade and modification packages are entirely manageable as a daily driver while also being utterly capable during those special moments. Used Jeep Grand Cherokee for Sale in Kansas City, MO Dodge Charger near Overland Park, KS; Dodge Charger in Kansas City, MO; Cars For Sale/Wanted | Cherokee SRT8 Forum She is a fantastic and fun ride! 1986 Jeep CJ-7 1985 Jeep CJ-7 1978 Jeep CJ-7. Matt and Zach did a great job getting me in the vehicle I wanted at the price I could afford. Contact the dealership with Country Club, Kansas City Real Estate & Homes for Sale thank you for taking the time to find the issue and order the parts! Exterior styling is amazing (many compliments), love the grille, black roof is sharp. I would not trust theirs at all. 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 139,577 mi Peckville, PA (366 mi) - Listed 119 days ago $3,064 below market price dealer rating 3 price drops in 120 days $21,995 $23,995 Great Deal PREVIEW Save iSeeCars Unbiased Insights Does car color affect the price of a used Jeep Grand Cherokee? To my surprise, two days later the repairs were complete and covered under my extended warranty. VIN: 1C4RJFJG6MC668327 Stock: 20799 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-19-2022, Located in Shawnee, KS / 13 miles away from Kansas City, MO. Find 8 used Jeep in Hennessey, OK as low as $2,499 on Carsforsale.com. For partnerships, advertising or media inquiries, you can always contact us at contact[@]luxatic[.]com. Listed 23 days ago, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 116,975 mi, Longmont, CO Over 1,000 added every day! Pricing Jeep CJ-7 For Sale In Kansas City, MO - Carsforsale.com Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 for Sale Near Me - TrueCar Specifications. SRT8 4WD Excellent Price $40,999 46,000 miles Upfront Price Available McKinney, TX Red exterior, Brown interior No accidents reported, 5 Owners, Personal use VIN 1C4RJFDJ9EC347603 See more photos 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 4WD Great Price $ 258 off avg. 150 mi. If perks are your thing, you'll appreciate the heated and ventilated front seats with adjustable power. Torque: 823 lb/ft of torque @ 4,000 rpm. 1 foot, 2 feet. Fair prices, knowledgeable folks, and a no-pressure experience. 10 mi. Used Jeep Cherokee for Sale in Kansas City, MO | Edmunds We special ordered the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. - Used Jeep Grand Cherokee Sterling Edition, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Austin, TX, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Boston, MA, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Charlotte, NC, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Chicago, IL, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Columbus, OH, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Dallas, TX, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Denver, CO, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Detroit, MI, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in El Paso, TX, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Fort Worth, TX, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Houston, TX, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Indianapolis, IN, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Jacksonville, FL, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Los Angeles, CA, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Memphis, TN, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Nashville, TN, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in New York, NY, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Philadelphia, PA, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Phoenix, AZ, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in San Antonio, TX, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in San Diego, CA, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in San Francisco, CA, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in San Jose, CA, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Seattle, WA, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Washington, DC. Service department employees are friendly, and I know everything will be taken care of. The Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. My previous vehicle a VW Atlas did a better job at a much lower cost. When vehicles get older and accumulate miles, components age, and wear understandably, the risk factor of modifying them increases. alternator was just replaced, they had it for a week. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Sudbury, Ontario $ 27,910 2012 174,000 Km 6.4 L Petrol Automatic 4 doors Call Gilles: 705-561-4980 or Mary-Ann: 705-923-1931 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 6.4L Hemi V8 engine ! No accidents, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, 1 Accident, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, CarMax Kansas City - Now offering Express Pickup, No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, 1 Accident, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, CarMax Independence - Now offering Express Pickup, I had previously leased a 2015 Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4. The day after delivery we had the entire finish done with Ceramic Coating. She had all the trucks we wanted to test drive up and ready when we arrived, and we had our decision made quick and buying process was quick and simple. Very comfortable ride overall, never harsh! No way to ever find it boring. Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Shawnee, KS Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Smithville, MO, Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited in Kansas City, MO Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo in Kansas City, MO Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland in Kansas Clean CARFAX. SRT8 4WD Sterling Edition (1) Sterling Edition 4WD (1) Summit (1) Summit 4WD (27) Summit Reserve 4WD Summit RWD Trackhawk 4WD Trailhawk 4WD (23) TSi 4WD Upland 4WD (5) Upland RWD (1) Vapor 4WD WK Laredo E 4WD (2) WK Laredo E RWD (1) WK Laredo X 4WD (3) WK Laredo X RWD WK Limited 4WD (36) WK Limited RWD (1) Color Black (131) Blue (27) Brown (6) Gold There is some more stuff to be mentioned, like carbon fiber front splitter, Alcantara steering wheel, leather interior, new exhaust and lighter alloy wheels. It just went over all of it, and without any drama. At Mainstreet Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Lansing, you can find quality used vehicles from a variety of popular brands and body styles. Going down farther in their information about the vehicle and for the interested buyer there was wording to purchase an auto fact copy by whatever means or measure I guess they feel is legitimate. 2008 jeep srt8 - Trovit 604 Great Deals out of 13,615 listings starting at, 672 Great Deals out of 20,410 listings starting at, 2,755 Great Deals out of 50,817 listings starting at, 1,992 Great Deals out of 35,530 listings starting at, 120 Great Deals out of 2,773 listings starting at, 130 Great Deals out of 1,898 listings starting at, 97 Great Deals out of 1,283 listings starting at, 60 Great Deals out of 617 listings starting at, 13 Great Deals out of 177 listings starting at, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. It will have you grinning when you get behind the wheel, and laughing hysterically every time you get on the throttle. Listed 37 days ago, 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 96,902 mi, Reno, NV You can pay more, a lot more, from one of the European performance SUVs, but if you want the worlds most powerful SUV the Trackhawk is it! Total head turner and only a few on the road. ** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle. It rides smooth and extremely comfortable. Theres nothing like an all-wheel drive launch. I highly recommend purchasing from Olathe Subaru to everyone! We're sorry to see they will no longer produce this vehicle!! Jeep for sale under $15,000 in Kansas City, MO, Jeep for sale under $20,000 in Kansas City, MO, Jeep for sale under $25,000 in Kansas City, MO, Jeep for sale under $30,000 in Kansas City, MO, Jeep for sale under $40,000 in Kansas City, MO, Jeep for sale under $50,000 in Kansas City, MO, Jeep for sale under $100,000 in Kansas City, MO, Used Jeep SUVs for sale in Kansas City, MO, Used Jeep trucks for sale in Kansas City, MO, Used Jeep convertibles for sale in Kansas City, MO. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 96,769 mi, Petoskey, MI Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 for Sale in Kansas City, MO (with Photos Close Filters. The Trailer 7 and 4 pin Harness comes in handy for you don't have to look for a adapter. Software has pretty regular updates. Location - Enterprise Car Sales - Had a couple issues initially: passenger seat got stuck, and airbag light was on. great value $1,162 below $27,650 CARFAX Value No Accident or Damage Reported 2-Owner Personal Use Service History Dealer: Airport Chrysler Dodge Jeep Location: Platte City, MO (19 miles from Kansas City, MO) upon request. He was great!
Farmer Has 3 Daughters And A Cow Joke, Articles J