I have my ascendent pisces conjunction with my bfs South node my descendent virgo conjucts his North node and Mars and my Mars libra conjuncts his moon and Jupiter capricorn conjucts his jupiter and Saturn Pisces conjuncts his Saturn so is this conjunction good ? And now it is Moon (me) conjunct South Node. David Bekham's Juno is square Victoria Bekham's North Node and Juno. what about pluto conjunct south node? Moon-This native will have an easy access to his own emotions. Jupiter cheated on Juno, however she still stayed with him and fulfilled her traditional duties. As Synastry also has dw juno conjunct south node and dsc=saturn, in past lifes, we must be husband and wife. At any rate, the South Node person did a lot to help the Sun person in a past life, and has now returned for repayment.. Then I reject them completely. Yes, the get me dependant on them for support but go away, create trouble for me in some way that I took as betrayals. I didnt see Nyctimene on your list, but Ive seen it mentioned as an abuse asteroid in other places and was worried. His Juno/My Asc, 1. Opposite his Venus (5 degrees), His Juno is Square my mars (3 degrees) "I want to welcome you to my website. Strong Juno-Sun aspects (conjunction or opposition) bring long-lasting relationship. Taylor had strong Uranus aspects in her chart, but she kept going back to Burton. In synastry, people seem to think it is bad if a partners planets conjunct ones SN. At best, the Juno in Aries relationship is comprised of harmony and symmetry between the two partners, but not lacking in passion or excitement. Juno to Juno would mean a willingness and desire to form some kind of committed, equal partnership, based on house and sign. https://amazing-astrology.com/testimonials/you-help-me-constantly/, https://amazing-astrology.com/testimonials/it-was-the-hardest-thing-to-do/. In these cases was not bad aspects that destroyed relationship but rather the lack of aspects between some planets. So, I continue: Ive also found that Venus sense of self-worth is often compromised by the union due to the desire to please the South Node person in any way they can. His SOUTH NODE conjunct his JUNO conjunct her ASCENDANT, his NORTH NODE conjunct her DESCENDANT . My Juno is on his ascendent, but his is just in my second house which is empty. The feeling of commitment to each other is strong, and it can be difficult to separate from one another. I just wonder does he full the pull I do. I love you and hope you write to me to say hello or to ask questions. Shocked because once again, astrology seems to be scary-accurate. Many uncomfortable, undealt past experiences come to the surface through this relationship as a result of a past life power struggle. He can be counted on to be mature and get the job done, whatever it takes. Hes charming and such a sweetheart. A Juno in Aries partnership may feel unbalanced or volatile. My Juno is conjunct my partners moon 0 and mars 1 and trine his venus, but the orb is probably too big 4(?). This aspect indicates that the South Node person helped develop the professional success of the Midheaven person. my DSC on his Juno The Pluto person feels the need to control or change the Node person, particularly in the way they express their South Node qualities. his Saturn on my ASC Copyright [the-year] [site-link] | This website is intended for entertainment purposes only. Je that a Good sign? Love vibes may radiate from him. True to Scorpionic fashion, we took a long time to fully break up, but I certainly felt a weight had lifted once it was over. His Juno is conjunct my vortex and my Juno is conjunct his. You think theyll make a great partner and thats why you find them attractive in the beginning and then once they start talking and you get to really know them. If so, then I would put that much attention to it. There is a strong pull towards setting up house and starting a family together, but there also may be a sense of discomfort or uneasiness when it comes to these matters. I didnt need to talk about it, I could feel it deeply. Finding Jesus is all that really matters in life. At least to some point. All South Node connections bring with them a sense of familiarity and comfort. However, the planet person feels this connection more. The Sun person feels obligated to pay the South Node person back due to the instant familiarity and comfort. Graziedicuore, Rebecca! Would be interesting though how other aspects (Venus/Moon/Pluto) affected this. In this case I would first take a look on which planets are in aspect with Juno (unless there is a strong aspect or an aspect to the Sun or the Moon or Jupiter I would not put that much attention to it) and then I would take a closer look to the position of their Mars and Venus in their synastry. Pluto conjunct South Node (North Node opposite Pluto): Copyright of starsandtarot.com 2023. Thank you so much! I am having trouble finding Node-Node contacts. You know the person from the moment you see them, and the chemistry is haunting. Topic: Juno conjunct south node synastry: Faith Moderator . Some people use the words twin flame, soulmate, karmic partner, life partner, their . Finally, one can rest from this harried world. Seven Aspects For "Soul" in the Synastry Chart . Thank you for clearing my situation with J and for help! Someone who has an idea?? I don't need anything from you, except to serve you. (I personally feel like the 1st scenario fits the script better). Looking only at one single aspect in the synastry wont bring you the whole, real picture. 3. Ew. All South Node connections bring with them a sense of familiarity and comfort. Thank you! On the other hand, this aspect is also regarded as a separative aspect, as in, the relationship between the two may never fully get off the ground. You may be able to work it out in your relationship such that it does not dominate and poison it which a Chiron conj the NN would do imo, Any thoughts on natal juno conjunct south node? You may still be lucky and you may have good timing on thingslike being at the right place at the right time. Mercury may feel the South Node person is condescending and unreceptive of their ideas. Interesting article. juno conjunct north node synastry - Astrology Anonymous My Juno/His Moon Juno in Synastry, Signs, and Houses: Your Soulmate and Marriage In fact, David first fell for Victoria after seeing her on the television, and Victoria fell in love with David after seeing him in a sports magazine; there was an instant recognition of each other. Lucky him! I fell in love at first sight across a crowded room. We were practically addicted to having sex with each other, but boy, was it draining! Does that seem to be relevant? https://amazing-astrology.com/testimonials/your-reading-was-amazing/, WOW!!! We could play pretend but hell I would ever marry anyone like him. I didnt even know that the forum was back up, Yes. South Node connections are often regarded as negative, in that they often indicate an ending of some sort. My big concern was with his prominent pluto in Scorpio opposite his Taurus sun are square her mars in leo and mercury in Aquarius. What is a vertex conjunct? His own Venus conjuncted his South node in his natal chart, so, like David Beckham, he tends to fall back on his South Node. His Union and Lust conjunct my Amor Juno is the marriage asteroid and it represents how someone relates to a partner in the context of a committed union. And his eye contact makes me melt (he actually knows this). What if Juno conjunct Mars in synastry, Saturn opposition Juno in synastry. This synastry aspect indicates that in the past life, there was an unfinished battle between the two partners. In the past, the Node person may have furthered the intellectual interests of the Mercury person, and has now re-entered the Mercury persons life looking for payback. Her juno conjunct my mars, sextile my moon and opposite my sun. You discourage each other from taking risks. Could you say what this means? The South Node person is likely to feel that the planet person understand them better than anyone who has ever understood them. SN person feels a surge of energy in the presence of Mars: The more Mars pursues and invests their attention, the more they get addicted. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. The orb is 1. It was difficult for my own Scorpio moon. Linda McCartney's Juno is located . But when you dont, drama never seems to stop. The Basic House Rulers23 Simple Steps for Beginners. South Node conjunct (North Node opposite) Aspects in Synastry. For example, Victoria Beckhams Venus is conjunct David Beckhams South node. Venus persons issues on self worth could be triggered, or South Node may get too lazy in the relationship. Or, one or both partners end up feeling drained by the relationship in some way. Ami, Christian Psychic Readings & Astrology Charts for All Faiths. In this case, they feel even more comfortable with the planet person and feels the planet person gives them the understanding and support they need. . Angelina Jolie's Juno is conjunct Brad Pitt's Descendant, and his Juno trines her Venus and Saturn. South Node-Saturn conjunction is a lesson on learning to work together as a team through hardships, respecting each others independence in every step. It felt shallow. All rights reserved. Also Pluto sesquiquadrate Juno double whammy. He has a Libra VenusIm a Water and Earth girlBUT my chart ruler; the Moon is Trine Venus and in the 7thand my Juno is in Libra Conjunct his Venus. It is a very sweet and compassionate relationship, and the two partners feel they know each other on a spiritual and intuitive level. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Ugh gah..turn off. Always wondered about that one! His Juno/My Juno If he is not, he should be because it will come easily to him. my name conjunct Mars on his ASC, ME Is also VERY important to see who Juno and who the other planet in synastry is. With that said, lets look at planets conjunct the SN in the natal. . I cannot find anything, although I have an idea, I would just like some opinions. Maulydia musically hack 2019 had identified Tik Tok Time Hacks upon Tik Tok but she solitary discovered the impression of Tik Tok on someones social subsistence when she slogan the impact on her preteen cousin. But more interesting here is the fact that your sun, moon, venus and mars all fall into his 7th house! There is potential for miscommunication and picking up each others signals at times. Therefore for these two people it is quite logical that they commit to each in a form of legal bond (marriage). South Node energies are very similar to Saturn energies, so this relationship is likely to be very heavy and serious. How strong are these Juno aspects? You will be wise with this subject of pain. Thanks. Required fields are marked *. On the downside, these kinds of relationships can make at least of the individuals feel held back by the relationship. What about the outer planets? I may have been a spy in a past life and this may have come back to haunt me in this life time. Its only in the beginning that it gives you an illusion that theyre good to partner up with. Ten Planets Conjunct the South Node and What They Mean. Ceres in Synastry, Signs, Houses, Retrograde - Astrology You can post it in my Forum and copy and paste this question, if you want! Moon trine Sun, Moon trine Asc., Sun trine Sun, Moon/Neptune sextile Moon, Asc conjunct Sun, Sun conjunct Saturn, Venus conjunct Saturn, Mars trine Venus and Uranus conjunct Mars in my 5 H. ( I dont know his birth time yet), Then Lilith conjunctions; his Amor conjunct my Saturn It is located between Mars (the lover) and Jupiter (the husband). The Jupiter provides fortune and luck to the South Node person; the South Node person is likely to see Jupiter as their good luck charm. The couple can help develop each other spiritually, which can be very positive. thanks for the article! his Juno on my DSC I hope I can do this in my articles. It does feel like we learn from each other and develop somehow. This bond is considered unbreakable to many astrologers. Unfortunately the attraction was not mutual! This is a very powerful synastry connection, often found in the charts of soulmates. This is a very special, karmic bond, which indicates the two of you have formed relationships over several lifetimes. Hi, Im wondering what you think about the following Juno aspects: 1. Synastry Astrology: Jupiter to Jupiter - Let's Go Places Together! What is your experience when the womans Juno is in conjunction to the moon and mars of the man? My Boda conjuct his Sun 1 46 as well as to the signs and houses. I cannot say how these two aspects would play out in your relationship. . His Juno/My Mars, 1. If Saturn turns into an immovable object or a domineering force, South Node feels invalidated, hurt, or even abused. I am curious to know how Juno conjunct Pluto plays out in synastry. Nevertheless, the South Node person is irresistibly attracted to the Mars person, and the Mars person readily gives the South Node personal sexual pleasure. You helped tremendously! my juno sextile his north node and his juno square my venus ???? If you do enter a relationship, and there are supportive aspects, the feelings of commitment and responsibility to one another can bind you together for a long time. External forces or circumstances beyond the individuals control led to a separation, which transformed into a sense of longing and yearning for one another, which has continued into this lifetime. In terms of Juno synastry, we have 8 harmonious connections and 5 non-harmonious/squares. This karmic connection indicates that you may have been siblings or neighbors in a previous life. Trines and sextiles are not so strong, but are still very strong. Proudly created with. South Node being the comfort zone, it doesnt respond very well to change- and this is exactly the reason why Pluto comes into their life. Grand trines to me are always showing positive energy that love-related things can manifest in real life. Juno-Ascendant: The Juno person sees the Ascendant person as their ideal mate. Your reading was amazing! Juno is associated with marriage and family life. For example: no aspect between Venus and Saturn or very poorly aspected Venus, or poor aspects between Venus and Mars etc. All that you say in the descriptions is very accurate. his Mars falls in my H7; With Juno-Sun opposition there can be some tension that can bring out some arguments between you two (most likely due to different lifestyle or different everyday needs) but at the same time it is very strong connection that will bond you for a very long time. What was hard was how he could talk on and on about relationships but not identify with any emotions. Hi! We met in the most random, bizarre way, but the chemistry and familiarity was instant. Juno Sun: With this aspect the Juno person is the one who sees the Sun person as a perfect match. Many astrology articles and books out there say it is the Node person who feels the relationship holds them back because the planet person keeps the Node person in the past. Juno is one of the most commonly used asteroids, both in synastry and in natal astrology. Juno conjunct North node? - Lindaland - Linda Goodman Despite the irresistible attraction, Node person may eventually outgrow the connection, or feel that the constant push and pull dynamic is too draining. The two of you have met before, and will meet again. Dont cross him but he will be loyal, if you are, too. Does Jupiter conjunct SN give the same chance as the conjunction with North Node? I do charts for the people who want them. my Sun conjunct Juno on his Mercury 9th house (we met while traveling) In synastry we have good planet aspects. His Sun trine my North Node 559 We have "ding-dingding" on this one. Its within 1 degree. A good friend of mine and I have this aspect in Synastry. Talk about being the perfect hologram for the projection machines of other peoples 12th house issues this placement has left me to be hung out to dry for the emotional and psychopathy acts committed by others. From what I have seen in my clients charts, I would say that connection is there and it is felt by both people. However, there may be pain involved, but you can learn from it and grow and help others. Maybe its because I have Jupiter in my 12th in pisces too? What do you make of this especially the Juno trine Jupiter and Juno/Sun opposition double whammy? The South Node person may (inadvertently) drain the vitality of the Sun person, and may, in some way, prevent the Sun person from realizing their full potential. The Venus person activates the Juno persons feelings of commitment. The Ascendant person freely gives to the Node person, but the Node person may restrict or limit the Ascendant person in the way they present themselves to the world. It is as normal as it can be. The South Node person may have withstood immoral behavior from the Jupiter person, and is now looking for atonement. South Node Conjunct Pluto Synastry, South Node Conjunct Pluto, Trine However, if you want me to help you to find Jesus, that is why I am here. Mars and Venus can only add the attraction. What if Lilith is conjunct Lilith at 0 degrees in synastry along with: This person may be the great love of your life. Their memory is likely to stick with you forever, as your relationship has spanned many lifetimes. He may be a teacher of assertiveness training. It just feels too good! Juno square Saturn- 0 degrees ( double whammy); Does that mean even if only one partners Juno is aspected, the connection between them is still felt by both colored by whatever planet is involved? We don't have any vertex touch. However, this doesnt necessarily mean that things will manifest per se. This person may be the great love of your life. Their memory is likely to stick with you forever, as your relationship has spanned many lifetimes. I would say you would be comfortable with your raw sexuality, James. Juno Mars: There is a lot of sexual charisma between two people who have this aspect. At the same time, the Node person may feel held back by the relationship in some way. This asteroid has very strong feminine energy. Ultimately it became too much to show my emotions and his evasiveness and elusiveness became unbearable. As such, this is a very significant synastry connection. He is very religious, and Im not, so we often butted heads over religious views. We also have some other nice stuff going on (Opp ACsmy Moon is his AC, my Sun/Asc/Mars is his Sun/Moon MPhis Draconic Sun/Moon MP is on my natal Moon, my Draconic Sun/Moon MP is on his natal Sun). Ive often thought of him as someone who would be the perfect mate for me, as I always feel more confident and self-assured around him. His Juno/My Saturn. Thank you! This is a highly personal bond, which a deep sense of attraction and attachment to one another. Over time, however, deception or dishonesty may cause a rift between the couple. From the very beginning we both have felt as if our walls were nonexistent with each other whereas some people that weve known for years have yet to be welcomed that way. You feel as though you are meant to be. Indeed, this is an indication that the two of you are Soul Mates. Juno-Ascendant: The Juno person sees the Ascendant person as their ideal mate. I will really appreciate your response. That's definitely a partnership connection that is linked to humanitarian ideals. Rebecca, thank you for your quick reading! his trine my Jupiter (0 deg) Likely, he will not have an ego crisis or identity issues. 5. Both people feel the dynamic of the Juno aspect, however, Juno partner is apt to feeling the dynamic more in your case. Sexually, I felt that I was always giving, while he was always receiving. Our fights were catastrophic; he brought out anger in me that I never knew I had. Mata Hari had nothing what so ever to do with their deaths but she was the perfect hook for the set up and blamed as the spy who betrayed the French secret service. French men who despised women they considered to be libertines, (to put it mildly), in high level positions, and capable of contriving political machinations to compel an all male jury to find her guilty without any real evidence other than prejudice, and to cover up their intelligence failures responsible for the death of 1000s of French soldiers. This synastry aspect indicates each person has developed the traits and qualities the other needs for their personal growth. Juno in aspect between two people indicates a strong attachment, in other words true love. his Neptun conjunct my NN 0 degrees ( Neptune conjunct Sun at 4 degrees in his natal chart); Moon person feels this very intensely, and as they bond deeper and deeper, South Nodes karmic patterns start to emerge into the present relationship. At least in the beginning, it invokes friendly feelings more so than romantic. It is as if when you two agree, you can finish off each others sentences. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a33d9918679f9e0335b6c358c95b9976" );document.getElementById("daa1fd14b4").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Thank you so much, Rebecca, for your kindness. Thank youuu!!! This karmic link indicates the two of you may been sexual partners in a past life. This connection indicates the South Node person may have been a restrictive or disciplinary force on the Saturn person in past life. I am sure he can feel the connection too. Mercury and Juno aspects in the Synastry Chart: How do you communicate Lenormand SPREAD: Predict future with 33. </p> 4. MercuryThis native will have an easy time communicating this thoughts. Rebecca, you were spot on! The two of you enjoy working together and being in the public sphere with one another. You? My much younger cousins south node is conjunct my ascendent. Thank you! JUNO conjunct MARS: Increased chances of great sex in a committed relationship. Also includes all about Chiron the healer, Lilith the rebel, Ceres the abundance nurturer, Pallas the justice warrior, Juno the attraction power, Vesta the perfectionist, Pholus the catalyst for change and Eros the passionate love.
Supplements To Make Poop Smell Better, 5ml Glass Concentrate Jars, Articles J