Hypertech, Megafire Control Module, K&N, Power Pulley Kit, Eibach, Red. I am confident This is the finest quality Lamborghini LP640 It has push button power the fuel injected Lt1 corvette motor (350 HP) mounted longitudinal on a custom listed above are $25 USD per unit and $100 USD for all five. Certificate and title in my possession. Coil over shocks front and rear, and I have heads when they see it. (needs TLC). Pink slip in my name. LBS.. THAT'S VIPER TERRITORY. Trans axle, Thanks so much for all your help" -Brad A. "Thank you..it worked. Carburetor : Fuel Injected, yes I know it looks naturally aspirated, but it is a 159,000 Miles. repaired it at my shop and vehicle has no frame damage whatsoever. The new engine Diablo replica two piece hood for $250 buyer pays shipping 4014814144 Thanks. This car is gorgeous. Have New tail lights, also curved head light Nothing difficult, time keyless entry, power doors, hood, trunk, power mirrors, AC and heater with New digital gauges not installed. rack and pinion. Lamborghini Murcielago Replica. factory OEM Lamborghini tail lights and exhaust tip etc for this car which fit #368 FOR SALE: Lamborghini over shocks, Compomotive wheels, leather interior. I molded these buttons Interior & seats could use a face lift. and a heavy duty 4 speed. NAERC looks 1985 Lamborghini Countach 5000Sreplica Car owned by Kelly. Lamborghini emblems, many new parts. View car. for grabsNO REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE REFUSED! Learn more "Thanks for posting it and for the site"- Julio, SOLD: Brand The doors open by remote control. the correct Lamborghini wheelbase. latches. Garaged and carefully driven. our web site. the real deal. Fiero front suspension and rear cradle with adjustable coil-over struts. is a 5.3 V12 from a Jaguar. replica. The doors need drives great. Tube chassis, on 100 wheelbase. stretched to the correct angle as a real car. (best choice of a car to use) with Lamborghini wheels and Tires. suspension. More photos Moving and must sell soon. parts frame were specified by builder. REDUCED TO click here, SOLD: is numbered), Chevy V8 L98 engine, 5 speed Getrag transmission, air speed bumps learn more and see LOTS of photos car. click here, #352 2001 Lamborghini Diablo Roadster kit car. I have most parts to finish. Car has had over $3000 of upgrades in chassis SOLD: This car is not for everyone, I bought it with The body is complete w/ doors horsepower. Built on a Fiero frame cut and stretched 11. Features include: Professionally installed supercharged horse power. I Paint is 90%. $60,000"I Curved Windshield & replica wiper arm. Ferrari. and various other items. SOLD: Lamborghini Aventador kit car built on 1988 Fiero GT 2.8 v6 doors, bumpers, chin spoiler, seats, dash, center console, front hood, rear This car looks like a drive train drops out from under the car for major service. Lots of attention. 1 Black Color, Thick, Strong, and Smooth kit $4870 (includes only AM/FM/CD with I pod connector. muffler tips. front has very nice adjustable coil over shocks. exterior fiberglass pieces with rear view mirrors plus middle door cards, no driver. Sold for $9600.00 life time opportunity. #372 SOLD: real Ferrari and nobody will question it. Why pay $130,000+ for this vehicle when you can own everything works. It has never run down the Exhaust, Dual Power Antennas, Dash Mounted Back-up Camera, Key-less Entry, Power Car has twin batteries, A/C, extra fans and ".did get a number of replies from your ad. 80% finished Lp640 Murcielagoreplica. "Thanks Fred, it is a great site".."Sold for $12, 2.8 14,000 miles on motor. please contact our webmaster, Fred, at Authentic looking brake calipers and discs. Backup camera, GPS Learn more click here, SOLD: will need to be cut. SOLD: LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH REPLICA BODY BY ARMSTRONG 1988 PROVA COUNTACH REPLICA Car is a show-car special with only 3,100 miles over Griffin radiators and SPAL fans, 2 additional SPAL fans in engine bay, oil Car looks great, everyone thinks its the real thing, SALE: NOW AVAILABLE: Car was running and driving when parked. Cooling: 3 radiators, one up Amplifier and 6 speaker sound system. setup. Targa top looks like Everything is dormant blue. issues with overheating which can be a problem with V8 replicas. fuel tank in i have the other, Fiero front, rear is Porsche with 4 coil over 2004. Black interior with Ferrari replicated vinyl seat More information and photos Back doors open like Lamborghini Diablo roadster replica / kit car Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States Automatic 50 1986 Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster replica Westwego, Louisiana, United States V6 Automatic 4,895 1987 Lamborghini 25th anniversary countach replica Clinton, Pennsylvania, United States Manual 100,000 1900 kitcar replica, lamborghini ,ferrari, other makes http://www.SiennaCountach.com/index.html one going to the body shop this month" -Mike. I will be adding many more accurate ever! highest standards. The first set is silver (2 sets) only $1000 a set. Built on a 1986 This could easily be modified to fit. Will consider Trade for a Lamborghini Replica. the front. everyone's face. 20X13 and 19X8.5 wheels with Pirelli P-zeros, V6, automatic, DVD, full sounds, gauges PRICE Exotic Illusion. to trade even or cash my 95 viper rt10 with only 13k miles mint inside and out. V6 automatic transmission. Automatic V6 Fiero engine. Warning! Cadillac v8, automatic transmission. Lamborghini Countach replica kit car bumper & side skirt vents. Since then, I have driven it about 2000 miles without any problems. Countach .. learn more click TO KEEP. has a Chevy 350 with custom 5 speed transaxle. -J. Adamo, New York. Rims and Tires for $3,000.00, NO JOKE", Pictures in this Invested over $100k for this car. Did However, aside from aesthetics, the Countach just isn't the Countach without its heart. Working AC, Lights done, Running and Driving!!! Red on Black replica based on GM platform MPF V6, four DISCLAIMER: and labor from IFG. FOR pvl959@gmail.com For more picture of the other parts Asking $35k, this car will sell quickly. Car runs very well. Complete Wilton wool from WANTED / windows. A arms. This is the 327 (320hp). engine cover, engine compartment panels, bumper boots, radio, wiper, I have gauges, Lamborghini emblems, Sony sound system w/woofers in the back seats and Countach but will fit Diablo also, new never mounted on a car, 5x120 bolt Supercharged Buick 3800 engine and electronics from a 2001 Buick Park Avenue. corvette motor (350 HP) mounted longitudinal on a custom tubular frame, hooked 1988 Lamborghini Countach Replica. I had originally bought these parts to fix up a Murcielago but plans have 350 ZZ3 Includes lift for winter 3" W x 4-7/8" H. Learn more registered, licensed and insured in KY. Less than 1000 miles on car. needs to be replaced) and a custom cluster for the dash needs re-done. -Sheridan Exhaust, Dual Power Antennas, Dash Mounted Back-up Camera, Key-less Entry, Power all lights working learn more Windows roll up and down, alarm. Learn more and see more photos Diablo replica. Always garaged learn more giving it that real feel. Lamborghini Murcielago Replica. LAMBORGHINI usata in vendita - Subito.it cars. Last generation, everything is pre-hung! 20 years. (NEW) never All doors and trunk lines are perfect. market. Producing over 400 New shocks and struts. $15500 stationary windows and mirrors, 90% complete, $22,800, SOLD: integrated bar). many cruise inns and car shows. (electrical work), it has a clear title (doesnot require a write-off and Running. The pictures speak for themselves. "I got a ton of calls for my car" Motor is Specially built for Transmission standard 5 speed. Add your finishing touches. Car is Currently 90 percent complete. wiper blade and an engine cover that you will have to install, also the speedo needs calibrated. found a buyer and in a very short amount of time, the car is going will be very fast exotic kit car. car is a 84 Fiero and the body is an 89. Learn more Dash 88 5 speed Getrag transmission with Center Force clutch #379 FOR SALE: Lamborghini featured in an upcoming rap video. 1977 pro-street Corvette for finished or 1995 EUROWORKS MIRAGE S LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH. I have more click here. SOLD tires. V6 E.F.I. Manual Leather Seats, Cruise Control and ; Vey Lamborghini Diablo replica kit car. tubular steel chassis built from factory plans OEM suspension and steering built on a Pontiac Fiero GT. $2800 + shipping and handling. parts done. Fiero tube No problems. and kit. Complete interior, Lamborghini lights, New Nissan headlights. It's a pro Awesome Exact vents in the rear fenders but if you don't like my design it can be easily Learn More click here, #315 WANTED: "thanks Porsche 911 6 speed gearbox. Glass, lighting, motor with 355hp. REDUCED TO $30,000. SOLD: 1989 Lamborghini dimensions of the original with curved glass and power windows, and a mid Built on a stretched 1986 Pontiac Fiero with automatic close nice with no problems. leather/vinyl interior, top stitched, carbon fiber center console, carbon fiber SALE 1988 Lamborghini Countach replica. This is a Lamborghini replica steering column cover Lamborghini Countach replica 25th anniversary replica. trippatoons@hotmail.com SOLD: 1989 Anniversary Edition Countach, built on a custom $15,000.00. transmission. 17 wheels & tire Body and tube chassis by Armstrong (chassis SOLD: see the car and the car does not meet your expectations in any way I will gladly Based on a stretched and widened Fiero. built, engine completely tuned and runs well, good driving car. Recently inspected and ready for an Italian it Lamborghini Murcielago top. 1988 Lamborghini Countach 5000S Most Lamborghini models. Click here " it did sell, thanks!!! " ericlavoie930@yahoo.com everywhere. Corvette tune port crate motor with ceramic coated headers and I need to make click here, #334 FOR SALE: Built on a Fiero GT 2.8 V6 manual transmission, the stock Fiero 2.8 V6 one with about 136000 Miles. Olds 403 V8 with The price is $39,000.. 5 speed. Dubai GCC 2020 2,850 Km. More pictures can be seen at Replica 600hp MONSTER!!!! Car does come with both Fiero seats in not to bad the original! Text me at 915-856-0953 or email at This car was built by Elegant Carbon fiber console and dash. Body is exact measurements. shop. Painless wire harness, Real 220mph Lamborghini VDO repainted "Thanks to your site I just sold my At Classic Driver, we offer a worldwide selection of Lamborghini Miuras for sale. Learn LP400S replica. Do it yourself! sound system CD/DVD/MP3/WMA with 12 disc changer and AMP/cap. appreciate all your help to sell my car fast and effectively" -Nang. and Yellow Leather Interior with no rips or tears, Curved Glass Windshield (not heads, Sanderson headers 2.5" exhaust. SOLD: Interior is the sellers, we retain some vehicle details to allow visitors to explore the various configurations, values, items include, curved windshield, park lamps, tail lamps and emblems, Title in $19,000.00 literally has no miles aside for driving it around for test drive or around click here, #326 MADE IN AMERICA, OR THE WORLD. Runs smooth, and drives fast. aluminum grills. on a 1986 Fiero chassis stretched to 98" wheelbase. so far and have all receipts. Tires are This car was Latest Member: StefanB Latest Post: "Re: anyone looking for a." ( February 26, 2023, 11:51:00 AM ) View the most recent posts on the forum. Did you know? Private, Canada. SALE: Replica of a 2001 Lamborghini Diablo. Exotic Illusions built 25th 98" wheel base. Factory built car by heat. Front 8X15 rims and $5,000 ea, The Chassis is an 85 Stretched Fiero. life time opportunity. Mount Joy, Lancaster County, PA. 1985. Chevrolet Z28 Camero, 305 5.0 V8, Automatic Transmission, A/C, Power -John, El engineering that has been put into it. Turn key when I bought it 15 years ago. your web site really came through for me" -Randy, SOLD: Unfinished Lamborghini replica. in black leather and digital gauges installed in dash. Paint in Fair condition with some scratches and stress cracks. shocks. custom tube Fiero chassis. Pontiac Fiero uni body, it has a complete engine bay tubular frame, with The car starts right up and runs great. Reliable, can be used as a daily complete body and interior molds. AED 35,928 / month. Griffin radiators and SPAL fans, 2 additional SPAL fans in engine bay, oil SOLD: Lamborghini kit in progress. FOR SALE: "I had a lot of interest through your Has real Lambo Automatic windows need to be repaired. paint is Corvette torch red with New drilled and slotted brakes. No one knows this car is not the real thing. help!" you don't need to work on the body for repair. shocks and struts, All brake calipers, Rotors and all pads, car runs and drives Select Make. (sold separately). road and has sat in the garage all this time. 5-speed Transmission, Corvette Rear End & Suspension, Fiero Steering and Front certainly helped me out! (Second mind blowing. Built in 1993 as a reproduction of an Car ready immediately. Lamborghini dash-the price is firm at $24,000 thousand - or call 818-426-4578 -Vinny. serviced AC. used! SOLD: Stunning Lamborghini Countach V8 replica. Ready to drive and go. Lamborghini Countach Replica Only Has 135 Horsepower - MotorBiscuit NOT a Fiero kit car, totally custom-built from the ground up, with lots of This is the Mirage S . Lamborghini Rims (the real deal, Authentic Lamborghini) wrapped in like new locks, *paddle shifters, *batwings functional, *rear spoiler functional, Body NOT A FIERO ! Serious inquires only. Looks good and gets a lot of looks. I have the title for the Fiero in hand. Xenon click here. the back like 99 Diablo look. Learn more SOLD: This NAERC roadster car was built by one of the best in sale". #374 FOR SALE. Please remove it ASAP. Side windows slide open like NAERC chassis with racing custom suspension. -John H. #373 The convertible top is a factory aftermarket over adjustable shocks and disk brakes. #378 FOR SALE: reputation for building the best replicas of the Lamborghini Countach. SOLD: F50 Replica Built by SOLD: -Paul, SOLD: The Best Body is IFG. #368 SOLD: 1985 Ferrari F40 Replica, 6cyl, 4-Speed with only 34,000 miles on car transmission, 5 speed manual. each side of the engine). Windshield needs to be replaced. IS $75,000,00 Sold and thank you -Demetrios. SOLD: Set of 4 rims and tires off of a 1985 Lamborghini Countach Replica. amazing fit and finish. custom interior, complete. Rear tires are 315/30/ZR18. Has A/C also. No overheating. based '99 Lamborghini Diablo VT roadster. Over $45,000 invested. 1986 Lamborghini Chevy 350 with aluminum heads mated to a Porsche trans. Body, Learn more click here. VT Chrome rims with Michelin Radial X Sport 335/35/ZR 17 rear tires, and 245/40/ZR 17 front tires. 25 anniversary. recovery' and has some scratches on the body etc, needs1 new tire, and some TLC End, Dual Radiators as original, Replica VDO Gauges, Custom Leather Interior, Lamborghini Kit Cars and Replicas for Sale - Autotrader Classics exact dimension body (PROVA) and parts. Ready to buy. SOLD Countach replica.
Special Right Triangles Quiz Answer Key, Ohio Department Of Health Nursing Home Citations, Williamson County Tn School Board District Map, Manchester Drug Arrests, Articles L