Much more natural in the hand. It has a smaller circumference than the stock module with a hogue grip accessory and as a man with large hands, this WC module doesn't fill my hands and allow for good trigger finger placement like the hogue grip gives. I have arthritis and it took me 3 hours to get the magazine release installed. They are also offering this P365XL Grip Module in a kit that includes your choice of a 3 MOA or 6 MOA 1x24mm Sig Romeo Zero Red Dot Sight. The Wilson Combat SIG-SAUER P365 Polymer Grip Module features: Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws Modified backstrap shape for more natural pointing and enhanced grip and recoil control Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible A little judicious sanding with emery cloth, of a couple of hot spots on the grip and beavertail to adjust the amount of bite on the front and back straps and good to go. Wrapped 1 wrap of electric tape and they are tight. The only thing better is the customer service at Midwest Gun Works ! The palm swells, and backstrap of the WC module are the perfect fit. The grip texture on the front and back straps is great and has the aggressive texture to lock it into your hand, but only has the texture where you need it. Communication and shipping was very fast. A link to set a new password will be sent to your email address. I found the front and rear finish to be too aggressive in the hand. Regardless of that I think about, it is an extremely popular . Neither Wilson Combat nor this website is affiliated in any manner with or otherwise endorsed by SIG SAUER Inc. The primary reason I went with the XL grip was because of the larger beavertail for my big hands, which was worth giving up the rare pocket carry . PDF WCP365 Grip Module Reference 1 - Wilson Combat but it may not be installed in the module, contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team. The price is scary but unless you have a polymer mold in your garage this is definitely the better choice compared to the skinny little stock grip module. The WCGM saved my hands when one of my reload ammo exploded in the chamber. Along with the Tungsten weight kit added, this really gives the overall gun an additional 1.5 oz. Wilson Combat WCP365 XL Grip Module $76.99 $64.95 Save 16% View Product Write a Review Most Helpful Positive Review Show 10 Sort by Newest First Filter by All Showing 1 - 10 of 25 reviews Great product by Jo , Verified Owner from TX, United States Written on February 5, 2023 However, my one gripe was the grip was just not "hand filling". How to switch a factory Sig Sauer P365 grip with the Wilson Combat P365 The new Wilson grip module transforms the feel of the 365 XL. These are non-serialized, newly manufactured grip modules and are not serial numbered firearms. Great product. P365 Wilson Combat grip module? - Topic Learn more about our Return Policy. I just received the grip module in the mail today and immediately swapped over my P365 FCU. With just a little curve to fit the palm well. Please read carefully when making a selction from the drop-down menu. Due to varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms, professional fitting by a qualified armorer who is familiar with the pistol's action may be required. And the texture is great too. Keep your takedown lever in the down position. I was expecting it to slide straight through without pushing. Then, Wilson announced this grip. Today we're unboxing our new Wilson Combat XL grip in FDE. Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern . ), Please CLICK HERE to find out more about the Extended Magazine Release buttons that are compatible with all SIG P365 and Wilson P365grip modules. Only one size available. Here are the best Sig P365 XL grip modules 1. Get the new OpticsPlanet Exclusive P365 XL Grip Module. So naturally I wanted this for my P365. The grip module is more appropriately sized to my hands they way it is filled out in just the right places. Reverse the process to install the chassis in to the new grip frame. Super easy to change out. The holes are not true and have a slight taper. Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible. Internal Slots for Rod-style tungsten weights. The handgrip finish is a bit aggressive for many users. Reverse the process to install the chassis in to the new grip frame. It wasn't my go to because of grip ergonomics. * slide and barrel length provided by sig sauer Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm. Read the product notes below, and ensure you select the correct module size to match your magazines and slide. This post will review the best Sig P365 XL grip modules. Please be patient while your custom work is completed as we are working diligently. Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws. I ended that review indicating that I thought the pistol was less than perfect, but an excellent foundation for a small light-weight defensive pistol. This grip module is designed for Sig Sauer P365XL models without a manual safety and comes in either tan or black. I believe that I'm finished buying P365 grip modules. Night and day difference. I wasn't sure what that was until I saw that Talon now has a product made specifically for the WC grip! Wilson Combat has reengineered the SIG-SAUER P365/P365XL grip frame to optimize its practical shooting and concealed carry potential. TALON Grips for Wilson Combat P365 XL These grip modules come with factory SIG-SAUER magazine release, spring, and lock. Wilson Combat WCP365 XL Grip Module The Wilson Combat WCP365 XL Grip Module optimizes its practical shooting and concealed carry potential. No modification to the FCU is necessary. Best Sig P365 XL Grip Modules - First World Crusader It's just right for me and the gun points even better. You can't go wrong with this grip in my opinion. Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! Yes. Wilson Combat Sig Sauer P365XL Grip Module, No Manual Safety, Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws, Modified backstrap shape for more natural pointing and enhanced grip and recoil control, Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible, Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern coverage with Wilson Combat's exclusive Starburst grip pattern on the sides and aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap. The Wilson Combat SIG-SAUER P365 Polymer Grip Module features: **Not compatible with X-Five Tungsten Weights. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. Nice upgrade. Wilson Combat P365, P365XL Grip Module - Grayguns This is the XL grip module you have been looking for. This module is amazing. Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 The magazine release was pre-installed so thats a plus. Perfect fit for my larger hands. If you own a Sig P365, you know how modular and easy it is to make it just right for you. This list of theBest Red Dot Sightscan help you choose the best optic for your rifle. I'm shooting tighter groups with this grip. Anybody tried the new Wilson Combat P365 grip module? Most of these will have a better, more aggressive grip texture, and some are made of metal. I used some light to moderate sanding in a few places. I have a passion for firearms and enjoy writing articles on these topics. I have a WC P320 and I love the grip module. You took a very important element up to the next level. The rugged polymer grip module will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. I feel way more confident in my grip on this thing right now. Here are the best Sig P365 XL grip modules. Significant improvements in shape, texture, and overall ergonomics will give your P365 the superb feel of an expertly hand sculpted custom gun with a simple grip change. Welcome back to the lab! After installation, ensure that the takedown lever is under spring tension and the slide safety lever isnt blocking the slide, reinstall the slide assembly and move the takedown lever into the locked position. It is comfortable and fills your hand better than the factory Sig grip or the Icarus aluminum grip. The magazine release being uninstalled was a non-issue, since I am lefty and would have to switch it anyway. Modified backstrap shape for more natural pointing and enhanced grip and recoil control. (I got the tan). Use this laser-stippled P365XL grip module if you find the standard grip too smooth. Otherwise a simple swap out. Modules do not feature cut for manual safety. These are non-serialized, newly manufactured grip modules and are not serial-numbered firearms. The Wilson site list the dimension of their module as 2 inches. Wilson Combat WCP365 XL Grip Module 365XL-SB ON SALE! - Dvor.com I already loved the way the P365 XL fit in my hand but this made it perfect. Points better. . *Minimum Custom Work order is $100. Better recoil mitigation and the natural feel in my hand, not to mention the great looks, together turned my favorite conceal carry handgun into my favorite gun altogether. it fills the hand much better and fits all the curves of the hand. Enj. This grip module feels great in the hand. Being retired LEO, I prefer a more aggressive grip because I know what happens when SHTF or when it rains all things possible for an everyday carry gun. receipt, and we'll cover the cost of return shipping. 10rd restricted capacity magazines ok as long as tube length matches compact 12rd magazines. The grip texture is more coarse than OEM so be aware of that, especially if you carry IWB against bare skin. It's not just that the gun feels better in my hand, which it definitely does. Wow!! SIG Sauer grip modules are not serialized parts and can be shipped to your dorrstep without any paperwork. Which helps a ton with trigger pull and recoil. Follow along with this walkthr. I have large hands and I ordered this in hopes it would be a better grip module than the stock one with the hogue grip attached but I was wrong. It's Wilson Combat Excellence. It felt good in the hand but didn't know how it would handle the real range. this frame module with Wilsons grip size and texture gave this little Sig 365 a big gun feel and control. P365 or SAS, P365X, P365XL Grip Modules | armorycraft * We now offer holsters that accommodate all of your favorite Armory Craft upgrades for the Sig Sauer P365/P365X/P365XL family of pistols, including compensator, extended magazine release, Wilson Combat grip module and skeleton slide. Wilson Combat believes it is the most practical, comfortable, and stylish P365 grip available and the ideal choice for concealed carry and defensive handgun use. We believe it is the most practical, comfortable, and stylish P365 grip available and the ideal choice for concealed carry and defensive handgun use. We do our best to adhere to time frames but with all true firearm customizations, these times can vary. All rights reserved. Lift the chassis straight up from the rear at a forward angle out of the stock frame. Factory SIG-SAUER magazine release, spring, and lock included. After a quick chat with a Wilson Combat technician, I decided to purchase the P365XL module for my P365X (not the XL). Trying the TC rods next, I suspect if they did not improve the user interface WC wouldnt market them. From Sig i thought it was everything I could hope for. Ethan, A little tip. When installing, make sure the slide release is down. note 2 - grip designed for use with 12rd magazines. Might even consider switching back to the non-XL grip module. It took me less than 15 minutes to pull the existing trigger set out and put it into the new grip module. Stock X grips there was not enough distance between trigger guard to backstrap, resulting in me struggling with a confident grip. cannot use sub-compact 10rd magazines. These six new models cover standard and XL P365 frames, with or without a manual safety in black and tan color. WOW! Armory Craft - Patents Pending - Privacy Policy| Terms & Conditions. Our significant improvements in shape, texture, and overall ergonomics will give your P365 the superb feel of an expertly hand sculpted custom gun with a simple grip change. Thank you. Thes grip modules feature high-cut beavertail and undercut front strap, radiused trigger guard and redesigned backstrap geometry. Factory SIG-SAUER magazine release, spring, and lock included. Looks good, feels good and can reach the magazine release better. This grip fattens up the grip just enough to make a difference. What could I lose? Instead of ordering a Wilson P365 grip replacement, I decided to order a Wilson P365XL grip module instead seeing I already had 12 round mags laying around. *We will only work on P320 & P365 pistols. Until now - It finally came together - because this grip module makes it. I can't recommend enough. Wilson Combat maintains a document with information concerning slide and barrel, magazine, and light compatibility for their grip modules. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Please see our, Wilson Combat WCP365 XL Grip Module Orderable Models. The Wilson Combat WCP365 grip modules are compatible with all lights and holsters that work with factory P365/XL grip modules. 9AM-5PM CT Sat-Sun (Chat & Email Only), Wilson Combat - How to switch a factory Sig P365 grip with the Wilson Combat P365 grip module tutorial guide, Wilson Combat WCP365 Grip Module w/No Manual Safety, Black, 365-SB, Wilson Combat WCP365 Grip Module w/No Manual Safety, Tan, 365-ST, Wilson Combat WCP365 Grip Module w/Manual Safety, Black, 365-MB. Once the new grip module and the p365x slide were mated, the first words out of my mouth were "Holy Guacamolies!" Coming soon for regularP365 size 10rd magzines soon. These all-new molded polymer grip modules will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. If you have larger hands this is for you. Undercut front strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible. Not compatible with X-Five tungsten weights. Having used that kit quite successfully in my WC Sig p320. TekMat Sig Sauer P365 11"x17" Gun Cleaning Mat, Gray, Sig Sauer P365 Complete Fire Control Unit (FCU), Sig Sauer P365 Magazine, Subcompact, 9mm 12 Round, Coyote, MagGuts Sig Sauer P365 High Capacity Magazine Conversion (For Factory 10 Round Magazines), +2, Hogue HandALL Sig Sauer P365 Beavertail Grip Sleeve, Black, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. - if you have only the 'shorter" 10 rd magazines from regular P365 or P365 SAS and you want to use the longer X/XL grips, youcan use our adapters for these magazines. Add to cart If you have large hands save yourself the hassle I had just buy these. *If your firearm is shipped from an FFL dealer, it must be returned to the same FFL dealer. I would highly recommend this to anyone, Awesome! This kit will work with all P365 models (P365, P365X, and P365XL). I dont know how to describe it but it took my best feeling micro compact and mare it that much better! Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern coverage with Wilson Combats exclusive Starburst grip pattern on the sides and aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap. Shipping was fast, and Wilson Combat hit it out of the park with this one! All of these are affordable and fairly priced. The texture is grippy, and not to rough for IWB carry (even against my puss gut)! Modified backstrap shape for more natural pointing and enhanced grip and recoil control. The only complaint I have with this grip module is they didnt change the sub par rail on the front to picatinny this would have been a 6 star review with that upgrade. they could easily have charged 100 for this considering what people are paying for inferior modules. DISCLAIMER: SIG is a federally registered trademark of SIG SAUER Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by SIG SAUER Inc. These are non-serialized, newly manufactured grip modules and are not serial numbered firearms. I like the grip module enough to replace magazine base plates but I shouldn't have to and, unless the one I received is an anomaly, it could be an issue for others. TALON Grips are the best aftermarket gun grip upgrade for the Wilson Combat P365 XL (WCP365 XL). Tungsten weights make the balance very good. Not compatible with X-Five tungsten weights. Also, the fit/finish was perfect. Turns the Sig P365 or P365 XL into a whole new gun. Wonderful product! The stock grip was great for concealing, but lacked in comfort to some degree. This grip ads just enough. Copyright 2023 First World Crusader LLC. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. This grip module fit like a glove, no problems and took a great gun to the next level. Definitely a must, (0) The grip module seems very well made from the same material as the Sig original. Recently purchased the p365xl grip module along with the tungsten weights and immediately used it in a firearms class. And finally, my P365 now matches with my P320s that all have Wilson grip modules on them. In this tutorial, we'll show you how to change the grips on your factory Sig Sauer P365 to the new Wilson Combat grip module. Watch I have never taken the FCU out of my 365, and the install was very simple. A pistol that doesnt shift in your hand and fits well will help you be a more effective shooter. Other than that slight bobble with the weight kitAt $64.00, It beats the snot out of the $200+ Icarus offerings. Initial impressions are good. Pictures by Wilson Combat,www.wilsoncombat.com, Being a lifelong firearms enthusiast, Hrachya always enjoys studying the history and design of guns and ammunition. It conceals well during appendix carry. (verified owner) September 18, 2022, Love this grip module , the fit and finish is just right for my hand.may need to buy another in a different color. Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws. It will fit all P365s (not manual safety versions). Gives you the option of adding weight to it which i highly recommend. Wilson Combat Reg. P365 or SAS, P365X, P365XL Grip Modules | armorycraft The squared off rear of the base plates hit the beveled rear of the mag well and stops before it can connect with the magazine catch that is a problem! I was thinking about selling my P365. All versions are 6 1/8 long and 1 1/8 thick at the grip, but the XL modules are 3/8 taller (3 1/2 vs 3 1/8) and weigh .2oz more (1.6oz vs 1.4oz). The installation video was awesome and I was up and running in about 10 minutes. I have Wilson Combat grips on all my ARs, and like the design and texturing so much that I had to give this a shot on my 365x. : +1-847-513-6201 I can modify the Sig polymer base plates but not the Obsidian Arms or NZ anodized aluminum base plates. but I shouldn't have to modify any. Now, for the issue. Please call us if you have any questions or if you are not sure which grip module to order or which base pads are compatible with which grip modules. * We now offer holsters that accommodate all of your favorite Armory Craft upgrades for the Sig Sauer P365/P365X/P365XL family of pistols, including compensator, extended magazine release, Wilson Combat grip module and skeleton slide. What a nice upgrade it feels much better than stock also added the Vickers sights front and rear. While my P365 has proven to be very reliable and accurate, the factory grip was too slim and a bit too small He also writes for OvertDefense.com and SilahReport.com WCGM maintained structural integrity and didn't shatter. Very nice grip module with great width but could use a little grip swell at the rear. Thanks for letting us know. Easy to install, and feels great in my palm. I have a stream light tlr6 also and it fit flawlessly. Install supplied magazine catch, spring, and lock into the WCP365 Grip Module. It is well worth the cost. The stock Sig XL grip module has more swell at the rear. Ensure that your pistol functions properly and your magazine drops cleanly after installation of the new grip frame prior to use. I put this XL grip module paired with the tungsten weights on my p365 and it has made the firearm significantly more pleasant to shoot. It improved my grouping at 7 and 10 yrds at range! var shrs_empty =''; var shrs_MAP14739_loadSubPage = function (pageNum, aEl){ try{ var arrPage = shrs_getElementsByClassName(document.getElementById('shrs_MAP14739_target'), 'MAP14739_pagedDisplay'); var pageToshow = document.getElementById('MAP14739_page'+pageNum); var menuEl = document.getElementById('shrs_MAP14739_pagingListEl'); var dspCurrentPage = document.getElementById('shrs_MAP14739_pagingDspCurrentPage'); for (var i=0;iWilson Combat WCP365 Grip Modules for SIG Sauer P365 Pistols I purchased the WC P365 because I have a WC P320 grip module and really like it. These six new models cover standard and XL P365 frames, with or without a manual safety in black and tan color. Take advantage of our performance options including Armor-Tuff coatings, enhanced sights, superior action work, and our signature polymer grip modules. Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern coverage with Wilson Combats exclusive Starburst grip pattern on the sides and aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap. One of the best grip modules out there. Do you know what that dimension is on the factory SIG module? Wilson Combat Sig Sauer P365XL Grip Module, No Manual Safety - MGW Lift the chassis straight up from the rear at a forward angle out of the stock frame. Wilson Combat WCP365 Grip Module Sig P365 XL Manual Safety - MidwayUSA Starburst pattern and grippy texture. Should you need to contact him, feel free to shoot him a message at [emailprotected], Wilson Combat Releases The New 15 Round SFX9 Pistol, Wilson Combat Announces Expansion of Facilities and Production, TFB Review: Wilson Combat HD/+P 1911 Magazines, New WCP320 CARRY Pistol by Wilson Combat and SIG Sauer, The MSRP for all color and safety cut options for both WCP365 and WCP365 XL grip modules is $65.95. The first trip to the range verified that sentiment. Wilson Combat is offering aftermarket grip modules compatible with SIG Sauer's P365/P365 XL micro-compact semi-automatic pistols that significantly improve the host handguns' ergonomics while . The factory grip is too small for my medium size hands and the sandpaper like texture on the sides is hard on clothes and skin when carried IWB. The grip module was super easy to install the FCU into, and I had no trouble installing the mag release button after watching the install video. Here are some great options to replace your standard grip. Changing to one of the best Sig P365 XL grip modules will give your pistol a new look and feel. Unbelievably comfortable and the ergonomics are second to none. The aggressive texture is nice for grip but it's a tad much, especially for a sub compact conceal carry weapon, this aggressive of a texture seems to be more suited for a duty weapon. * You must obtain an RMA and shipping label from Customer Service BEFORE sending in your firearm. Ensure that your pistol functions properly and your magazine drops cleanly after installation of the new grip frame prior to use. Ensure that the slide lock and takedown lever have spring tension. I have this on a P365X and I use a 508 holster and a Crossbreed holster, it fits both perfectly fine. It would have been bad if I really needed them. Our significant improvements in shape, texture, and overall ergonomics will give your P365 the superb feel of an expertly hand sculpted custom gun with a simple grip change. I hope that makes sense. GRIP MODULE, WCP365 XL, MANUAL SAFETY, BLACK - Shop Wilson Combat Wilson Combat believe it is the most practical, comfortable, and stylish P365 grip available and the ideal choice for concealed carry and defensive handgun use. Remove the slide assembly and set it aside. Posted February 7, 2022 in Daily News, Pistols, Semi-Auto by Hrachya H with No CommentsTags: P365, P365XL, Sig Sauer, WCP365, WCP365 XL, wilson combat. Please check your inbox for a verification email. and it even comes with the mag catch, which many others do not. Please CLICK HERE for more information. This isn't important but I would like to add that many other people's orders came with Wilson Combat stickers and mine did not. This grip module comes with the grip, the magazine catch, the magazine release spring, and the magazine release stop. Excellent !!! Well worth the cost as opposed to factory grip module. Our specially selected modifications are done for more than just aesthetics, each modification was chosen for a defined, performance-enhancing purpose. Which one did you decide to go with? What a difference! The texture is aggressive enough for my liking and my light fits fine on the rail. * If your firearm is being customized in a way that includes machining or mill work then you are required to purchase a refinish. August 11, 2022. The installation process only took minutes! Please CLICK HERE for more information. Reverse the process to install the chassis in to the new grip frame.
Dynacraft Realtree 24v Utv Battery, Tully Blanchard Daughter, Tui Manage My Booking Technical Difficulties, Articles P