Thoughts are with you Sally and family, Glenn Sheppard. Sad news. RIP, condolences to Sheila and family xxxJulie Pettitt. So sorry to hear this I was at school with Tony! A great Sussex County Cricket supporter. He will be greatly missed.He will be cremated at Eastbourne Crematorium on 13th of March at 10 oclock.Our love for him and our fond memories of him will never fade.Julian, Eric, Gianna and Louise. XxVal. A great loss of one who was a long time good friend to me, David, and especially to my late wife Lesley. Very Very sad. xDave Lisseter. Sussex County & Seaford, DE Obituaries, 170+ indexes I worked with Dave in the late fifties, brilliant Carpenter, learnt a lot from Dave.Sheila Eager. We are sad to hear this news! I cut his hair for many years , always a truly lovely man , will miss his smile & our chats , RIP xCarol Lamberth. He was an active supporter of Seaford Young Musicians for many years and was a member of Seaford Rotary Club for more than four decades.Mr Larter, of Links Road, Seaford, is survived by his widow and two children and by grandchildren Natalie and Kai Harrower. Wilf dealt with our first mortgage a long time ago. He was a well-known local figure as Lifeboat man, teacher, supporter of Hailsham Football Club and owner of Perrywinkles Shellfish Bar. Gill Francis. We always found him happy and full of stories, but most of all we admired him for the way he carried on regardless even with his poor sight and loss of hearing. I got to know both your nan and grandad from them shopping in Safeway/Morrisons. Love to Simon, Jo, Aimee, Rosie and Freddy xxLinda Funnell Such a friendly lady. Tim & Sally. What a lovely man RIP Bill, it was a privilege to know you , our thoughts are with all Bills familyCorinne Thomas. Hazel died on 8th November 2020 aged 86 years She was a wonderful Wife, Mother and Grandmother and will be missed by all her family and friends. Seaford, Delaware Obituary Archive Search | GenealogyBank - NewsBank He was a much loved Uncle, Brother and a friend to many.His cremation will take place at Eastbourne Crematorium, in the main chapel on Monday 9th December at 1.45. To dear sally ,Im so sorry to hear of your sad news ,Lots of love sent to you and your family. So shocked to hear this Luke and Amy all my love to you all xxxxAdam Baxter. COLIN MADDOCK. So sorry for your loss another good seaford one gone he will be missed Peter White. Peacefully at Westerleigh Nursing Home, Seaford, on 16th February 2017, aged 94 years, of Perrens Broad Street, Seaford. We always had a chat when she came in my shop.Janet Comben. Lynda Cook. Date of Birth February 19, 1939. RIP Ron. Lorna, I am very sorry to hear about your Dad. Very, very sad to see this. Played darts with Nobby at the British Legion back in the 60s & 70s he was a good man used to see him in town he never forgot you RIP friend. What sad news, Sylvia was a lovely lady , condolences to her family x, Lesley and Vikki are sad to announce the death of their father, Patrick Matthews, aged 89.Grandad to 8 children and great grandad to 4.Seaford born and bred. Xxx. ROBERT CARD. RIP cuz Ian GibSon. I thought I should post the sad news that my dear cousin, Sylvia Lucas passed away, on 27 July 2022. Very sad news a great teacher and a real nice man RIP and thoughts to his familyScott Lavallee. Jan and my thoughts are with Beverley and her family.Phil Ward. I was under his wing on Pettitts brilliant carpenter,always remained calm,RIP David one of the nicest men to have known,very upsetting,my condolences to Brett and DaveDavid Tolhurst. died peacefully in his sleep on the 20th of February 2020. My Condolences to you and your family.Janet Stoner. Of Stafford Road past. Anna Louise Powell Obituary JACK KELLY. CHRISTINE BALKHAM. I share the same birthday as Eric and he was a lovely person. Keith.John Morgan. Will be missed by her family and many friends. Katherine Tadman. We were both called up for National Service in January 1947 and started our RAF career by Travelling to Padgate together. Additional survivors include her brothers, Ted Uniatowski (Sandy), and Tony Uniatowski (Carole); her sisters, MaryLynn Moroney (Terry) and Denise Blevins; and her in-laws, Steve Rutkowski, Marianne DAlessio (Franco) and Jeanne DiAmico (Lou); and her estranged son, Edward III. Still very recognisable in this photo. An absolute character in the Butchers and although a terrible flirt , made me feel special . He will be sadly missed by his large family and all his many friends. Browse Obituaries in Seaford, Delaware. So sorry for your lose my girls worked for you years ago they loved it big hugs to all the family xxxLesley Curtis. How sad he used to come in Sainsburys Cafe lovely man x x x. She will be greatly missed. Very sad news.Susan Forshaw Lovely man he helped me a lot when my husband died. JEAN PULLINGER. Condolences to all the family, what a fantastic cook at my old primary school AnnecyGlenn & Jan Sheppard. R.I.P.Janet Maskell. XTricia Eves. Thinking of you all at this sad time , from Jenny xxJennifer Jane Mewett. As many of you are aware, Karen (mum) sadly passed away last Tuesday, 17/08/21. Sorry to hear of your sad loss. This is sad news indeed. our thoughts are with Mrs. Mason & her family at this time. Condolences to the family Bill Wells. RIP fella such a kind man thinking of his familyGeorgina Howes. She will be deeply missed by all who knew her. R. I. P Roger.Glenn Seaford. He will be sadly missed- he was a great perfectionist and good company. He was always friendly and helpful. Much loved Mother, Grandmother and Great Grandmother. Thinking of Pam, Pauline, David & Michael at this very sad time. As we are not able to go to Australia for the funeral, Lee and his girls are planning to have it live streamed for those wishing to attend. Sorry for your loss.Julia Bond Garred. Jane Thorpe. So sorry to hear this about John, as a teenager he was known as Digger. Rest in peace Terry. Best hooker in Sussex.Karen Shearing So sorry to hear many memories from Seaford Rugby club playing days, and the jumble sale.always had a smileSue Fears So sad thoughts with Anne and family at this really difficult time. I worked with Tony for several years at Elm Court Youth Center. Such lovely memories of working with him at Seaford Head.Jean Woodward Lovely man also knew him from Seaford Head school xLaura Flynn Love you Dad. Tony Baitup. LAURA JANE MORGAN. your blue 3 wheeled car and falling in the bath and pond to name just a couple xJohn Earl So sorry to hear the sad news about Dennis . R.I.P. 12th June 1936 23rd May 2020David died on 23rd May 2020 aged 83. Not many of us true Seafordians left now! R.I.P. So sorry, our thoughts and prayers are with you and the family Sally.Linda Funnell. My first headmaster, and what a great one he was. He was a real Seaford old boy, great fisherman and known by many old Seaford people. Take a few moments to express your wishes now and help to ease the burden on your loved ones. Always a smile Sue Fears. xJohn Earl. Recent Obituaries | Short Funeral Home Inc. WILLIAM BUNCE. Sorry to hear this , RIP Nobby , thoughts are with Ian and TomStephen Michael Templeman. SHARON WEBSTERsadly past away on 14th March after a sudden illness. Seaford Star - Delaware Business Times email Media And Marketing, News, Sussex County Morning Star Publications sold to longtime employee March 22, 2022 SEAFORD Morning Star Publications, which publishes the Seaford Star and Laurel Star, has been sold to its managing editor and co-publisher Mike McClure. Oh Julian Im so sad to hear this news. Stan Baker of Saltwood Road passed away on 20th August 2022.One of the original residents of the Chyngton Estate, and known by so many of us. Met him last at Lords when Glynde won the village Green cup. Wilf.Glenn & Jan Sheppard. died peacefully in his sleep on the 20th of February 2020. Shocked to see Tony has died. Architect, designer and painter. Philip was an iron worker for over 30 years before retiring. Dear Ron. Sending sympathy to Davids family. Roger & Karen Alexander. Much loved Mother, Grandmother, Great Grandmother and Great Great Grandmother. Suddenly passed away on 15th January 2020. Such a lovely man, very sorry to hear this news. Sadly missed by all her family. Now reunited with Brian. C/o Seaford & Newhaven Funeral Service 22 Sutton Road Seaford BN25 1RU 01323 893889, Bob Lower I worked with john for ages at Harveys stores a good man and a good laugh condolences to his familyChris Rolf From a child I have fond memories of John at Harveys. In Memory of a kind, gentleman, friend and neighbour to our family for many years. So sorry Carol for your sad loss. Keith and Val are a lovely couple. Our love for him and our fond memories of him will never fade. A great person. Low 41F. Frank Winser. I remember her. Terry was one of the, good ones.Julie Chamberlain. To dear Derek and Lorna, Iris was such a great friend and we will always remember the fun we had on a Thursday morning , lots of love xxFay Lem. XxJanet Comben. Many lovely memories of our holidays & good times in the 60/70s. Sorry to hear this sad news. So sorry for your loss, a lovely gentleman xSandy Izzard. A lovely chap. Sorry to hear about your loss xSheila Durman. Such sad news I remember Brian with affection from my childhood days in Seafield close love & my best wishes to Sally & family x x x. Tina Cottis. Condolences to Tony and Lesley, such a difficult few months for Joyces family xxLinda Feldwicke. RIP TaffyBrian Henty. Seaford, Delaware - Wikipedia Robin Tuppen. Widow of the late Frederick Stone. Alec Plowman was a carpenter at Bannisters Builders in Newhaven in the 1960s. I remember him well Lovely Guy. Sadly on May 7th our lovely dad Dennis Barnes passed away. Gemma Sellence. We are very sorry to hear this sad news. A kind man. My condolences to Rays family and friends. So glad I got to see him again earlier this year. He was a great teacher with a good sense of humour..rip.john.Andy Anderson. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Another Chyngton legend gone. A lovely man, never complained in all weathers and always had a smile and time for a chat. Condolences to you all . Family flowers only please, donations if desired to Cancer Research UK c/o Seaford & Newhaven Funeral Service 22 Sutton Road Seaford BN25 1RU Tel: 01323 893889. She was a lovely lady.Shirley Eyles. Such sad news. Sad to hear Ron has passed away.R.I.P. RIP mate. Will be sadly missed! My love and sincere condolences goes to Sylvias family. Such a nice man I know my Dad will be very sadEric Colbran. Jenny Haynes. A good friend with Dennis in our school days. Condolences to you all. Norman xCoral Finnie. My sincere condolences goes to Steves family. I remember her I worked with her at Chyngton school in the kitchenShirley Lowe. RIP Betty! Sweet lady. One of us original Saltwood Roaders. on 31st October 2014 Peacefully in Hospital aged 82 years. My deepest sympathy to Davina and family. 03.04.1930 25.07.2014From Bishopstone (formerly Denton). Together again with Iris. So Sorry for your loss. A great friend. Passed away on 22 October 2015 aged 90 years. EDITH WARD (Edie) slipped peacefully away with her family around her on 23 June 2012 aged 87 years. William Edward Kneller aged 90 sadly passed away peacefully in his sleep on the 12th December 2022 after a short battle with cancer.William ( Bill ) , dad, grandad, great grandad was born in Seaford and will be greatly missed by all. Grateful thanks to the Matron and all the staff at Westerleigh Nursing Home for their care and friendship. Thinking of all the family. NICK FEARS. Sorry to hear DavidDavid Almasi-Tucknott Arps. R.I.P Norman such sad news.William Kneller. R.I.P.Ann Stock. Lots of love to Pauline, Pam & family x, Linda Jackson. My condolences to all the Powney family.Sue Fears. R.I.P.Jan Sheppard. Anyone that knew him,would agree with me, Simply the best,he was my best man 58 years ago and took all his troubles with a smile.Beckie Simmons. Such sad news. Great lady good fun.so sadhope you are doing OK John. Remember Jane from school also the same year RIPWilliam Kneller. Seaford Obituaries - Seaford Times John Earl. Loved his family, loved his rugby, and always cheerful whenever we met. So sorry Luke so young I dont know what to say love you lots and lots xx. Linda Barrett I remember this lovely lady when i was growing up in saltwood road. Glenn & Jan Sheppard. Lesley and Vikki are sad to announce the death of their father, Patrick Matthews, aged 89. A neighbour who will be much missed. x, JuJu Fernandes. Passed away on 5th July 2015. The state has an area of 6,445 km2 and the state's largest cities are Wilmington, Middletown, Smyrna, Milford, and Seaford. Jean and my late wife Barbara were School friends and was always known as Jean Harding.After our early married years in Bramber Lane We moved to a Bungalow in Chyngton Avenue called Kinta and Barbara and Jean often had pram trips to the town with theirbabies. Lovely man, RIP SteveRichard Bryant.RIP my friend Dibsy you will be missed xBeth Jaques. RIP.Sandra Langridge. A sad loss, many a laugh with himCarol Lamberth. It was she who instilled in them the principles of kindness, of giving, and of trying your best to do the right thing, including, always using correct grammar! Condolences to family.Gerri Morgan. Seaford Museum is sad to report the death of a long standing volunteer, David Fairhurst. Dearly beloved husband and father. My thoughts and sympathies to the family. Xxxx. I also made a fibreglass canoe & learnt how to get out in the pool.Dayn Clarke. Jan and I will miss not meeting up, whilst shopping in various places, and chatting with him and his lovely wife Pat. Terrible news. He will truly be missed. Sad news Dave I remember him well.Jon Holmes. Thinking of Patsy and the family at this dreadful time!Michelle Oliver. A true gentleman taken far too soonJanet Comben. RIP Ray.Peter Lambert. I remember him as a very kind and gentle person. Donations if desired to St Wilfrids Hospice, Eastbourne. We will thinking of you all.Den & Magga. Sad news indeed. The funeral will be held 14th March 2019 at the Langney Crematorium in Eastbourne at 1pm Family flowers only or donation to Friends of Eastbourne Hospital. Sorry to hear the sad news.Cliff Lauer. Wishing you and your family all the best.Bob Male. A reception in her memory will be held after at the Seven Sisters Hotel, Alfriston Road, Seaford, from 11.45am. Mrs bishop lived opp me when I was a child and her son was my babysitter! My thoughts are with his family at this very sad time. Alan had lived in the Royal Forest of Dean for many years. Aged 90 years. I remember how surprised I was when Mrs Bishop officiated the marriage of my friend Su Sullivan in the 70s. Sincere condolences from the Winsers.Neil Furminger. Adored Wife, Mother, Grandmother & Friend. Frank was a lovely man and loved by everyone that knew him xxxxKeith Tobin. I remember meeting him several years ago taking a walk with your sister Debbie RIP xx Helen Howard Ne Smith. Condolences to Sandy and the family, knew Sandy and Bob all my life, was the pageboy at their wedding RIP BobRoz Long. peacefully at home on the I.O.W. Tina Darby, Ivor Lawrence. BARBARA BOND. Rip IrisJanet Comben. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Xxx, Caroline Pavitt Lees. A very much loved and adored son, husband, father, grandfather and brother.A wonderful friend to many people. XSheila Durman. R.I.P.Ken. Maggie Grinyer. So sorry to hear this sad news, condolences to his dear wife and family, was only talking to them in Morrisons a couple of weeks ago about my husband Frank who died last May, they were friends from school.
Luu's Chicken Bowl Nutrition, Hokonui Fashion Awards, Medical College Fest Names, Articles S