If there are any issues with the item. Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. We strive for happy customers! 1180 model E, made in japan, Vintage South Bend OREN-O-MATIC No. Customer satisfaction is what I try to achieve! Aluminum spool. by EastslopesTH 02/11/17 17:06, Post There are pages of information. South Bend was one of the biggest tackle companies in the United States boasting a full line of rods, reels, lures and just about anything you can think of for fishing. NEW. Payment by Paypal. Shipping to any countries not covered in Ebay's Global Shipping program is also not provided. 1180, Model A ( Nice). I have a Kalamazoo Medalist from that era. This reel winds and spins smoothly and it has the fly line and last leader on it. THE BOTTOM OF THE BOX HAS SPLIT SIDES AS SHOWN. The shipping prices in my auctions are the same price you would receive at your local USPS office for the same package and services, no additional charges or fees have been added. This is aNO RESERVE auction with a low starting bid. Shop more antiques& vintage collectibles in my Store! We have a money back guarantee. South Bend, Indiana, United States. It appears to be functional. At cost for 18oz. Thanks for looking. Seller must receive payment within 3 DAYS of invoicing! The 1110 appears again in 1954-55, but it's black. You can always make an offer, and know that you have 3 opportunities to do so. South Bend Frame for the Model 1180 Automatic Fly Reel. I will NOT under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms as doing so is against U.S. and international laws. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico addresses is not included unless buyer agrees to pay for additional shipping costs. Posted with, Vintage South Bend "Oreno" automatic fly reel w paper and half box, Vintage South Bend Oreno automatic fly reel no. SHOWS A LITTLE WEAR ALTHOUGH NICE FOR ITS VINTAGE AGE. Terms of Service Please don't forget to leave feedback when you recieve your item. The schedule would include a shortened summer and multiple three-week breaks . not abused. Rod making, restoration, repairs and discussion on those related topics concerning bamboo rods. I will gladly combine shipping for multiple items. ALSO HAS LINE AND BACKER ON IT(NOT SURE WHAT OR HOW GOOD) MARKED GLADDING GROUP JAPAN. 1190, UP FOR AUCTION: Vintage South Bend Automatic Fly Reel Oren-O-Matic No. C $53.60. E-bay is a hobby for me; my goal is 100% customer satisfaction! The spool is loaded with an old enameled fly line, clearly not useable. REEL HAS SOME WEAR MARKS ON THE CASE,BUT IS IN EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION. If their are any problems with any ite m purchased. REEL IS IN GOOD WORKING, CONDITION ALSO.TIGHTENS AND SPINS BACK. Vintage Fly Reel South Bend 1100 Automatic W/Line. WE SHIP TO USA ONLY! In the late 50's the OM's are the only fly reels listed. This will serve as an inexpensive introductory reel for the beginning fly fisher, a potentially useful reel for those who. 1180. RETURNS- I am selling this reel as a collectible. I love the South Bend Finalist reels. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fv%7F.rpn35%3E-13cc7e4e54a-0x102-, Your Bidding On: 1) Vintage South Bend Reel 1180 Model EG Automatic Fly Fishing Reel. I may respond back to you with a counter offer. 99. We use calculated or flat rate shipping. I have one that I purchased in the late 70s and have only used a few times. Large Production Reel Companies, Big Game & Salt Water Reels Has Some Scratches And Wear And Tear. HUGE AUTOMATIC FLY REEL LOT HEDDON SOUTH BEND SHAKESPEARE MARTIN. I will be listing numerous reels. SOUTH BEND AUTOMATIC FLY FISHING REEL 1940 No. South Bend Reel - Etsy Buy 6 or more reels and will ship by flat rate box for $12. Looks a little rough but no dents or chips. The other three sides are in good condition and would display very nicely on a shelf. Zebco Parts. 2023 Antique Fishing Reels - All Rights Reserved | Design by: Virtual Dreamz, Inc. Made in USA. It is assumed to be in excellent working condition. OTHER DETAILS: WE DO OUR BEST AT IDENTIFYING WHAT WE ARE SELLING HOWEVER THERE MAY BE TIMES WHEN OUR IDENTIFICATION IS INACCURATE AND WE DO APOLOGIZE FOR THAT. Jul 2022 - Present9 months. SOUTH BEND OREN-O-MATIC Vintage 1130 AUTOMATIC FLY REEL ~ Reels Rods N Rust ~, Vintage South Bend Oren-o-Matic No. Director for Notre Dame Football pre and post game shows . by Ron Mc Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:18 am, Post 1180 Model A - Automatic Fly Reel, Vintage South Bend Oren O Matic Automatic Fly reel Model 1140 Works, South Bend Frame for a 1180 "Oren-O-Matic" Fly Reel, Vintage Shakespeare Silent Tru-Art Intrinsic Automatic Fly Reel #1845 Model GA. Reel is in Clean shape! Looks like SB finally took a que from Pflueger and made a reversable version. After taking a year off to prepare and move to Florida I am back in business. Or most other forms of payment. I also care about our environment and reuse clean shipping containers when possible. Cosmetically the reel shows some finish wear. If you need any additional pictures or want any additional info I will help the best I can. The auto wind is very smooth and the spool spins quickly and smoothly when the retrieve lever is depressed. Capacity: 40 Yards fly line. Doesn't look like it was ever used. Quick view Details. I would rate the over-all condition of this reel a 6.5- 7 out of 10. Abu Ambassadeur 3500C and Box / c. 1984. Payment is due within 3 days of purchase. South Bend Oren-o-matic # Model Fly Fishing Reel. Some fragile items WILL be insured and cost will be figured in with shipping& handling! 1837 model GD has ware from use but works fine third is a south bend OREN o matic balanced fly reel no.1130 model D has ware from use and rubs but works fine fourth is a kmart 55 made in JAPAN absolutely mint cond and works great the next one is a MARTIN auto fish reel company no. includes paper work. The box is decent, it shows some wear& age. What became known as the South Bend Bait Company in its namesake city in Indiana has roots in the home of F.G. My feedback is EXCELLENT. Please see all photos to judge condition.Condition is Used., Vintage South Bend OREN-O-MATIC 1130 Model B Balanced Automatic Fly Reel Purple. 6"/7" Fillet Knife Set by South Bend. The box is in great condition. I will always combine shipping for multiple purchases. PLEASE VERIFY MY GRADING BY CLOSELY EXAMINING ALL THE PICTURES- Thank you! Used condition with light scratches and wear to paint typical of a used reel. 2 ball bearing drive. Thanks for looking, South Bend Fly Fishing Reel - OREN-O-MATIC 1140 Automatic, Vintage, Made in USA. In"as is" condition. 1180 Model A(fly) FISHING REEL. Vintage Fishing Photos Thank you! About Us Vintage South Bend Automatic Fly Fishing Reel No. Then we will assume th. Never learned to use the equipment, so it has sat in a box for many, many years. South Bend#1180 Model A, With Correct Box click to Enlarge click to Enlarge click to Enlarge click to Enlarge click to Enlarge click to Enlarge click to Enlarge Description: Up for bid is this nice classic Vintage Automatic Fly Fishing Reel. 1130 Model D Mechanically it functions good- Spring Strong Handle Fold Down Function does, not Function(Handle won't fold down) Paint Wear- Scratches- a couple of small dents- See photos to see condition Free Shipping, Nice vintage South Bend Oreno-Matic Reel in good used condition. International shipments will be at a higher rate. Minor scratches and wear on the rims. Ergonomic power grip handles made of durable,. The spring is strong. International Shipping I DO offer international shipping. They have not been cleaned. IT IS SOLD AS SHOWN AS IS CONDITION. Seems to me it would work good after a cleaning. These, charges are the buyer's responsibility. I OR EBAY WILL ISSUE FINAL INVOICE! I SEE ONE SMALL DENT. Romeo Muller Please let me know if you have any questions. SOUTH BEND OREN-O-MATIC 1130 VINTAGE AUTOMATIC FLY REEL W/BOX BOOK ORIGINAL LINE, WE STRIVE FOR 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND A FIVE STAR EBAY RATING. Some of the reels developed in the late 1800s by these craftsmen are avidly sought by collectors today. The Vintage MARTIN AUTOMATIC 8A Fly Fishing Reel - YouTube I've since gone back to the more purist type fly reel, but I can tell you I caught my share of bass and bluegill with this one. See picture. Very clean reel as it doesn't even look like it was used. Fishing Reel History - ORCA VERY MINIMAL SURFACE WEAR! I make every effort to be accurate in my measurements but some items are difficult to measure accurately. There was an error on my part, and the item was not described properly, and/or the pictures did not truly represent the item I was selling. 1130. Podcast There is a wonderful book available now written by Jim Madden, The Fishing Reels Of South Bend. NO. 1130"Balanced Reel" AUTOMATIC FLY REEL Collectors Reel You are bidding on a Vintage South Bend OREN-O-MATIC Automatic Model No.2827 fly fishing reel in good working order. Your support is truly appreciated! South Bend - Reels, Rods, Combos - Calcutta Outdoors sku: BEA 3104C. I TEST MY REELS AND TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE THEY ARE AS DESCRIBED. We offer many vintage and unique items so make sure you check out our other auctions! 1201 Level Winding Anti-Backlash Casting Reel German Silver Circa- 1931 . Some scratches and scrapes on the body. But looks older to me. . YOU WILL RECEIVE EXACTLY WHAT IS IN THE PHOTOS! Empowerment Zone administrators presented their ideas for a year-round school schedule in a board meeting Thursday night. Its the easiest way to save you money. Still has the original line on it. The reel foot fits great on my 9' Heddon #20 with 2 and 1/2 ferrule. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR SHOP WILL BE CLOSED FROM: DECEMBER 23 TO DECEMBER 27. I'm able to get it to wind in some line if I crank it up but only a few yards at a time. South Bend's big game rods were designed and patented by Wesley Jordan and assigned to South Bend. When payment is received, your item(s) will be shipped out on the next shipping day. Reel Grading System Shipping is FREE on all orders $50+ Join the Crew 0 Products Ready2Fish Worm Gear Other Brands Tools Combos Nets About SouthBend Contact Internal springs and mechanisms appear to be taut and in good working order. 1180, Model A, Auto Fly Reel $5.99 $5.50 shipping South Bend Big Fish spinning reel heavy duty $10.00 0 bids $12.00 shipping 5d 14h South Bend SBN-110 Neutron Spin Reel Orange, NO BOX, SIZE 20 DBNO-120 $14.99 Free shipping South Bend Model 125 Spincast Reel (New) (BK2) $9.99 If you are interested in other items in my store. You can see the 1140. Vintage South Bend Oren-O-Matic Model 1125 Balanced Reel Fly Fish Reel Automatic, This auction is for a Very Rare Color(Silver) Oren-O- Matic Fly Fishing Reel.Reel is used but not abused and works fine and is from the South Bend Corp.These reels were mainly made in the Red Color.Please look at all pictures as they are part of description. I CHARGE ARE BASED SOMETIMES ON WHAT I FEEL MAKES THE TRANSACTION WORTHWHILE FOR ME. You should use the pictures to help with this description. WORKING CONDITION OF THIS REEL SEEMS TO BE EXCELLENT. Local Pickups Allowed with $1.00 handling fee per auction. South Bend Oreno-Matic No. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS OPERATING CORRECTLY BEFORE BIDDING. Your Bidding On: 1) Vintage South Bend Reel 1180 Model EG Automatic Fly Fishing Reel. Please check out my other fishing related auctions. Used. Thanks. If you would like insurance on your item please contact us for a quote. Seller added the following information: RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28e013%3F%3E%3A-1468b13df6f-0x105-, Vtg Oren-O-Matic Balanced Automatic Fishing Fly Reel No 1140 Model D South Bend, Vintage Oren-O-Matic Balanced Automatic Fishing Fly Reel No 1140 Model D South Bend A vintage automatic fly fishing reel. WEDNESDAY, and FRIDAY before 1:00pm. It is mechanically sound with Good Finish on Both sides. I'm guessing a latest model. We package with care. This would make nice add to collection or for use! I am not an expert on the item that is up for auction so please take a look at the pictures and if you need more information or additional pictures before you decide to bid. Any rulers, tape measures, or other objects used for size or display are not included. South Bend Microlight S Class Spin Reel - Amazon.com Reels - South Bend Fly Reel - Trout Underground For sale is a vintage South Bend Free Stripping Automatic Fly Rod Reel No. so I will sell it as for parts. Check out all the great vintage collectibles& antiques in my eBay Store! E-bay is a hobby for me; my goal is 100% customer satisfaction! With only a few small scratches in the edge, left side, pic 3. Check my feedback and bid with confidence. 3 has ware from use but works great and looks great for its age the last one is a SHAKESPEARE ok automatic no. I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR OFFER REFUNDS! For other forms of payment. UP FOR AUCTION IS VINTAGE SOUTH BEND ORENO MATIC#1140-A AUTOMATIC FLY REEL NEW PACKED.1 QUICK LINE PICKUP THAT ELIMINATES LOOSE COILS#2 SMOOTH SILENT. Do business with a U.S. seller and get faster delivery. Payment required within 24 hours of purchase. This Reel Is In Nice Condition. I found a South Bend 1144 to match with the South Bend rod I bought recently. Whenever possible we combine shipping to save you money so check out our other items! Cosmetically very nice- only minor wear evident, Has a minor dent to the right of where it says South Bend Automatic Nice reel See Photos. Please contact us before leaving any feed back that is not 5 star or positive. David Edel Built Philbrook & Paine Raised Pillar Style single action Fly Reel Quick View. Good used condition with light wear. There is paint rubbed off on some areas around the edges. It doesn't wind like the other one that we have that is similar to it. After winding, the trigger releases the tension spring and reels in the line. SEEMS TO BE IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION BUT I ALWAYS SUGGEST NEW OILING WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE REEL. South Bend Finalist 1133 fly reel 31/4" | The Reel Creel Home / Heddon 2pce S/C baitcaster 5'6" Heddon 2pce S/C baitcaster 5'6" SKU: VA140 Branded on the rod fitting Heddons Dowagiac this is an older (about 1909) 5'6" split cane rod with a baitcaster style ?nickel silver reel fitting and ferrule. 2 Pieces. This belonged to my great grandfather. Please email if you have concerns. The purpose of this board is to discuss, ask questions about, and give answers concerning fly reels, their makers and their history. I DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS! THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS. As you can tell by the photos there are condition issues. Salmon, Northern Pike, Musky, Steelhead, Saltwater use. Vintage Fly Reel ~ South Bend Automatic No.1180 Model A ~ FOR PARTS OR REPAIR ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Used. NY STATE RESIDENTS ADD 8% SALES TAX PLEASE STUDY ALL PHOTOS(PLEASE EXCUSE THE GLARE) AND BID ACCORDINGLY! It has light wear to the annodized finish on the metal. NY STATE RESIDENTS ADD 8% SALES, TAX ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS: PLEASE EMAIL FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE PRIOR TO BIDDING. Works but sluggish. I was wondering whether I should look for another reel rather than trying to clean the old 1144. COMES WITH ORIGINAL BOX& DIRECTIONS. It functions as it should with some paint loss around, the edge as can be seen in the pictures. They appear to be in very good condition. MODEL"D" NO.1130! PayPal is the only accepted form of payment. Buyer always pays return shipping charges. SHIPS WITHIN 24 HOURS. Thank you in advance for visiting this auction. Joined: 04/12/07 23:00. I don't remember if it was reversible, but I do remember being quite proud of the fact that it came with a zippered case! South Bend Reel Schematics - Reel Schematic Questions. PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICS: CLOSELY& ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE BEFORE BIDDING. Search the history of over 797 billion 1122-A Silver Doctor Fly Reel- NEW In Original Package C $37.74 C $40.25 shipping SPONSORED SOUTH BEND BLACK BEAUTY SALTWATER FISHING REEL BAIT CASTING C $32.34 or Best Offer South Bend Sun-Matic 707 Fishing Spinning Reel Works w/Box +Extra Spool C $60.66 C $36.40 shipping MODEL: 1130 IT IS IN VERY NICE CONDITION WITH MINOR SURFACE SCRATCHES AND IT WORKS WELL. An English import joins them in the 70's. Then shipping service is responsible for coverage. Number 1180,model A the small keeper that holds auto lever in is broken as the price will reflect, hopefully someone needs this for parts and can use it, VINTAGE SOUTH BEND NO. Based on weight, I will ship First Class Mail. USA Seller. We ship to the U.S.and Canada only. See the pictures and judge for yourself. 4 CLOSE UP PICTURES AND TRY TO SHOW SCRATCHES, RUBS, NI CKS, ETC. GOOD LUCK AND THA, Vintage South Bend Automatic Fly Reel Oren-O-Matic No. View more items This Seller promises Five Star service! Please wait until you are finished buying to pay. Stream. A COLLECTORS REEL OR USE IT AS YOU WISH. Some normal wear but are in Good Condition. The reels is in very good shape. by avgfan Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:43 am, Post NAME MODEL NO. Vintage South Bend#1180 Model A Automatic Fly Fishing Reel Very Clean condition Mechanism works fine. A good reel ready to collect or fish alike. Vintage Fly Reel No. 1165. South Bend Bait Co. | eBay E7/130211, Powered by, Vintage South Bend Automatic Model #1190 Green Rare Fly Fishing Reel - Gladding Group - Japan. Crank, and reel all have normal scuffs and scratches, as well as ding or dent type wear, but good solid Working shape in all. USA Seller. Vintage South Bend 1130 Model D Automatic Fly Fishing Reel and ocean city 36 lot. Vintage South Bend OREN-O-MATIC Balanced Reel No. The lever is held on by what appear to be small friction washers; I assume they could be removed and the lever position reversed, but the drag disc does not have the pin pockets on the other side. Up to 5 cards per envelope. Handle. After 4 days, an unpaid items case may be opened. Great condition Pflueger Medalist 575 ED- working Pflueger Super ex No.755- working Pflueger 1195- not working/parts South Bend 1140A- not working/parts Ocean City 90- unknown condition, SOUTH BEND OREN-O-MATIC #1125A AUTOMATIC FLY REEL IN BOX. Filter Showing 1 - 24 of 31 products. South Bend #50 Direct Drive Anodized Aluminum Level Wind Circa-1963 $120.00 sold out. I would hate to try to unlearn 30 years of LHW. 561-818-1081 | 561-748-7508 | Ed@AntiqueFishingReels.com. South Bend Automatic Fly Reel OREN-O-MATIC Balanced Reel No. C $37.51. 1145 Automatic Fly Fishing Reel with extra Capacity Oversize Body. International Sales for any item sold for 50 dollars or more will be shipped by Priority Mail so that it may be insured and/or tracked. Box, Reel and parts booklet included. I Ui . 1125 automatic fly reel this reel is in as found condition. SCRATCHES, NICKS, PAINT BLEMISHES. 1140 model B automatic fly reel. So, it would also include 1924 through 1939 and up to 1955. the SB version of this reel, also in candy apple red, is also highly desirable. SOUTH BEND OPEN-O-MATIC AUTOMATIC FLY REEL & 102" WONDER ROD. SHIPPING IN USA ONLY. ALSO INCLUDED IS A FLY LINE. 1448553 PRESSP30 BAIL SPRING CAD $1.73. Fly Fishing Reels Fast Shipping! Vintage Fishing Reels is a error. SOUTH BEND The South Bend Empowerment Zone coming off of a recent transition that brought uniforms, clear backpacks and a new early release schedule is looking to make another change. I f you do not have a confirmed address with Ebay o r Pay Pal. Priority mail shipping with delivery confirmation in the U.S. $5 to $11. They are checked for external cracks, short foot, clicker and broken screws. I too have acquired a SB Finalist 1144 reel that is set for left-hand wind. SOUTH BEND OREN-O-MATIC #1140E AUTOMATIC FLY REEL IN BOX. VINTAGE FISHING SOUTH BEND TACKLE BAIT CO FISHING REEL MODEL 400-A . South Bend Automatic Fly Reel..Model 1180..Works well.. No Reserve!! When you wind up the side plate, and then press down the release lever, the spool spins back quickly and smoothly. Just picked this up from an estate sale and seems to work pretty good. South Bend did not date code their reels. included pics) Is about 3 inches in diameter and about 2 1/4 inch thick/wide. Payment is due within 3 days of the end of the auction. Part #AT25-AH6A. The reel features the OLD South Bend emblem/logo embossed into the housing- see pics! Worth looking to see if there's something of interest to add on your purchase! Complete& working. 1140 Model D Balanced Auto Fly Fishing Reel, Gladding G South Bend 1140 Automatic Fly Reel, vintage south bend automatic fly reel no. R2594. Sold as is so please ask questions before bidding. Strong spring. I will be listing a lot of vintage reels. Advertising Please see all photos. g6.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2B%3Eg6%3E-14b484655c1-0x112-, Vintage South Bend Oren-O-Matic No 1140 Model E Automatic Fly Reel- Parts-Repair. Fly Reels - South Bend Automatic Fly Reel - Trout Underground VINTAGE SOUTH BEND"OREN-O-MATIC" AUTOMATIC FLY FISHING REEL IN GOOD USEABLE CONDITION! IF FOR ANY REASON YOU DO NOT LIKE YOUR ITEM PLEASE LET US KNOW AND WE WILL PROVIDE A FULL REFUND AND PAY FOR THE RETURN POSTAGE. will wrap securely for safe transit.". I will let the oiling and proper cleaning to the new owner, who knows what they are doing. by hopkintoncane 04/18/08 01:18, Post Sorry no international- if you're in Hawaii or Alaska then contact us.
Japanese Invasion Money Value, Articles S