When she returned, she said the girl was gone. Dr Phil Summer Wells interview - 7 chilling signs missing 5-year-old's NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WJHL) A large portion of the Dr. Phil episodes with Summer Wells' parents includes 'The Behavior Panel' as two of the group's members interview Don Wells and Candus . Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. My wife and I strip the house and start to rebuild our lives from scratch, and what is the first thing DCS does? Nobody will hire my wife, and I've been fired from a job I've had for 13 years. During Friday's interview, Dr Phil made it clear that he does not think the parents had anything to do with Summer's disappearance, but he did press them on if they knew anything more about who may have targeted the girl. Donald Wells is shown with his wife, Candus, and their four children, including Summer (pink jacket). She explained: "Me and my mother and her were planting flowers, and we went in after we got done washing our hands, and [Summer] got a piece of candy from grandma.". "Within two minutes, I came back, and I asked the boys where their sister was, and they said, 'She went downstairs, mom, to play with her toys in the playroom. This article covers the early years of DMX, his career, and his personal life. Summer Wells case: What is Tennessee's Cornbread Mafia? - HITC Market data provided by Factset. Don and Candus, the parents of 5-year-old Summer Wells, who vanished from their home in rural Hawkins County, Tennessee, on June 15, 2021, claim they believe their daughter was abducted, but they don't know why - or who might have taken her. "No not the way it played out," Don Wells responded. The parents told local media they believed their daughter had been lured outside and abducted. As of Tuesday, June 22 Rescuers had covered 4.6 square miles encompassing 3,000 acres of mostly rugged territory. (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation). There was only 18 months difference, Donald Wells said. Missing Tennessee girl Summer Wells' parents both have criminal records They are still investigating foul play. Her family said at the time that she had been in the front yard planting flowers with her mother and grandmother when she disappeared back inside the home to play with her toys at around 6.30pm. The TBI is collaborating with the FBI and Hawkins County Sheriffs Department. Donald Wells acknowledged Tuesday that his 34-year-old son Donald Wesley Wells is a convicted sex offender, having pleaded guilty in Arkansas in 2007 to sexual indecency with a child. The 5-year-old girl has been missing from their home in Hawkins Countys Beech Creek community since June 15. Her sister, Rose Marie Bly, was last seen leaving her home in St. Croix Falls, Wis., on Aug. 21, 2009. Don told how he frantically searched the property to find his young daughter. ': Hawkins schools prepare for student, parental anxiety over Summer Wells disappearance, Watch now: Financial impact of Summer Wells search will hit Hawkins sheriff, rescue agencies, Hawkins school psychologist offers tips for talking to your child about abduction, anxiety, Still haunted by a child murder in my community that happened 44 years ago, Sheriff Lawson: Summer Wells case 'nowhere even close to being cold', Watch now: 'I'll see her in the resurrection': A month later, Summer Wells' dad has little hope for her recovery, Watch now: Summer Wells' brothers removed from home by DCS, dad says 'It's not safe at my house', Utah Department Of Corrections Donald Wells. Summer Wells' parents to appear on Dr. Phil to share what they know "We've had a few people come in the middle of the night. They took to social media to boost the search for their young daughter, but were met with backlash online from . Summers father, Donald Wells, was arrested in October of last year on domestic charges and pleaded guilty in April to a gun charge. Don also reportedly said that a lot of people were coming to him and accusing him of various things regarding the disappearance of his daughter. Don, who was at work at the time, and his wife have long maintained that his daughter was abducted by an unknown perpetrator, but so far no evidence has surfaced to support the theory. Bly said she brought the girl inside from gardening and left her with her three brothers. Donald Wells said the boys were taken from the home for their own safety. Hartley added: "For me, you'll notice his eyes are dropping down to his left he's having kind of an internal conversation about how do I answer this very complicated question. The father of Summer Wells - a 5-year-old Tennessee girl who vanished from her family's home in June - said his three sons have been removed from his house by child protective authorities . In the months since Summer disappeared, her parents, Don Wells and Candus Bly, appeared on Dr. Phil in their first national TV interview. Candus Bly and Donald Wells have faced intense scrutiny and explosive accusations in wake of their little girl's disappearance. The investigation into the summer wells human remains found case is still ongoing. Summer was 5 when she was reported missing from her Beech Creek home on June 15, 2021. 2023 FOX News Network, LLC. In the WKRN interview, Bly said that Summer was a "tomboy . Since last Tuesday, rescuers have covered 4.6 square miles encompass- ing 3,000 acres of mostly rugged mountainous terrain that was made even more dangerous overnight by thunderstorms. The move comes amid a weekslong effort to find Summer Wells, who disappeared June 15 from the Rogersville home. The explosive interview came as it emerged that Summer's aunt, Rose Marie Bly, went missing from Polk County, Wisconsin in 2009. Tennessee search and rescue teams arent giving up in the hunt for Summer Wells after the 5-year-old disappeared almost two weeks ago, but crews are "scaling back" the efforts. I am afraid for my children and myself. Church Hill Rescue Squad set up a reward summer wells human remains found for information leading to the discovery of Summer. Start your subscription for just $5 for 3 months Subscribe. Summer's parents were set to appear on Dr Phil, Thursday and Friday this week, as it emerged her aunt also disappeared 12 years ago. Wells later pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm while under the influence. Parents Claim Missing 5-Year-Old Summer Wells May Have Been Abducted. It may seem like a harsh word, but the DCS have kidnapped our boys. Summer Wells was last seen at her home in Rogersville, Tenn., on June 15. However, foul play may have been involved. Thefive-year-oldwas reportedly wearing grey pants and a pink shirt with no shoes. That oldest son was in Utah at the time of Summers disappearance, Wells said. Summer Wells Disappearance: What Do the Parents Know? They also say Summer looked up to her friend Robin and is the boss of her older brothers. He was discharged from prison and supervision in April 2003. They knew I had the black powder pistol in my glove box, and they used that against me., Eldest son a convicted sex offender in Utah. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, Police found her car in a truck lot five days later in Grantsburg, about 15 miles north of her destination in Cushing. Candus continued to insist that she did not know anything, despite Rouse and Hartley pointing out body language "red flags" that she was exhibiting. Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, was last seen on June 15 outside of her family's home in Hawkins County's Beach Creek Community, Tennessee. My sisters all cried.. Father of Summer Wells believes 5-year-old was kidnapped ", Candus struggled to take off her microphone and revealed she "wanted out" and to "go home.". Leslie Earhart, public information officer for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, said the case is ongoing. Well also cover the issues surrounding his health, including his death. You can find information about your subscription plan and how to connect to wifionboard while in flight. KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) - The father of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells, who is at the center of an AMBER Alert, said in a statement that he believes his little girl may have been kidnapped. Then Dr Phil, Rouse and Hartley turned their attention to Candus, who they accused of "fading facts.". Dr. Phil aired a two . She's not sure what she should say. As Day 8 in the search for missing 5-year-old Summer Wells drew to a close on Wednesday, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation reported that search teams continue to focus on the area around her Ben Hill Road home. It doesnt matter what people think of us, Don states. This case is a huge head scratcher, in the worst way. At the time of her disappearance, she was three feet tall and weighed 40 pounds. When I first told him he bawled like a little baby. During the investigation, the TBI received over 1,000 tips. Summer Wells with her parents Donald and Candus Wells. 2023 FOX News Network, LLC. The Project Gutenberg eBook of Memoirs of Extraordinary Popular In the late 1990s and early 2000s, he was cited for numerous parole violations. Coup confirmed for the Times News that the Church Hill Rescue Squad will be managing any rewards that are offered for information that leads to Summers return. It read: "Not only have you broken Summer's heart and taken her away from her mother and father who love her very much, but you've ruined her chances of to become educated, ruining her life. Please disable your ad blocker, whitelist our site, or purchase a subscription. They also questioned other people who stayed in the Wells home before Summer went missing. ", Dr. Phil said he observed Don contradict himself several times, saying "no and yes" in the same sentence while "stammering and stuttering all over the place.". He also talks about how others should be outraged as well. Nearly 44 years after she was kidnapped and murdered, I'm still haunted by the name Lisa Slusser. Winds light and variable. parents of Summer exhibited "guilty language". Your e-mail address will be used to confirm your account. On Oct. 19 Candus Wells dismissed the order of protection application against Donald Wells. But they did identify several points of interest in the area. They also want to speak to the driver of the vehicle. Although there was no press conference on Tuesday from the Beech Creek search location, Church Hill Rescue Squad Capt. "There as we see that mouth starts dragging down within seconds and that's how long it takes to get into the brain and say 'hey, this isn't good. I feel in my heart that somebody has came up here and took her and has lured her away from here," Candus . According to the Hawkins County Criminal Court Clerks office, the order of protection was subsequently dismissed by Candus Wells on Oct. 19, 2020. Summer Wells, 5, has been missing six days. They have questioned neighbors and others who were at her home before she went missing. I have long-admired Zo from afar and am dying to visit her farm in person someday. We may end up loosing [sic] everything! This case has been going on for almost six months. However, no new information is available. they have vehemently denied those claims. Email us at exclusive@the-sun.com or call 212 416 4552. The experts said this was a classic example of "blocking or escaping". My mother fears he is going to hurt her because she is staying in her camper on the property.". All rights reserved. Bly told WJHL-TV she left her daughter with her three brothers in the kitchen for about two minutes. Both Donald and his wifeCandus have criminal records. There's too much going on. As of Sunday, the TBI has received 137 tips. He does not live at or near the Tennessee property, according to investigators, and the elder Wells said in the Times-News interview that his son was in Utah at the time of Summers disappearance. SUMMER WELLS MISSING 1 MONTH TODAY; FATHER BLASTS NEGATIVITY ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR HAMPERING SEARCH, Tennessee search and rescue teams arent giving up in the hunt for Summer Wells after the 5-year-old disappeared several weeks ago, but crews are "scaling back" the efforts. Teams have searched approximately 3,000 acres for signs of Summer, with more than 100 agencies contributing to search efforts by air and land. They tell us we can no longer see or call our boys.. Bly - the sister of Summer's mother - "disappeared without a trace," the little girl's dad toldWJHLin July. You have permission to edit this article. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is urging people to stop sharing bogus theories and to only share "factual information" in a bid to help find Summer. Get all the stories you need-to-know from the most powerful name in news delivered first thing every morning to your inbox. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com. And despite the efforts of law enforcement, there have been few gimmicks in the way of new leads. Dr Phil Summer time Wells interview - DailyNationToday 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. Since then, Summer has not been seen again. Winds light and variable.. Clear skies. Several massive searches have been conducted around the area since. "A really funny scream and shes been telling us that all along.". Legal Statement. The Tennessee parents of Summer Wells, the 5-year-old girl who went missing from her familys rural home just over two weeks ago, each have criminal records in other states, court documents show. ", Characterizing Candus' behavior, Rouse said: "There's a lot going on here. Handout/Candus BlyThe mother of 5-year-old Summer Wells, who disappeared from her Tennessee home two weeks ago, said she had only stepped away for two minutes when her daughter suddenly vanished."I know she didn't walk away from this property by herself or off this yard, by her swing. "In other words, psychologically we can't speak to her and we see the emotion as soon as I say cornbread mafia.". Summer Wells Parents Family, Age Wikipedia And Height - Mixedarticle Donald Wells agreed Tuesday to talk to the Times News about his criminal history while the search for his missing 5-year-old daughter continues. The parents of Summer exhibited "guilty language" when they were quizzed over their daughter's mysterious disappearance, the two body language experts have claimed. According to the Utah Department of Corrections Donald Wells was incarcerated in Utah for the following offenses: third degree felonies for theft, burglary and forgery; a second degree felony for theft by receiving stolen property; and a misdemeanor for revocation/suspension. EXTENDED INTERVIEW: Parents of missing child Summer Wells - WJHL At the end of the post, Don includes a song titled Naturally, Were Sick Of It All, which he said explains their feelings as parents. While Don Wells has granted a handful of interviews, Candus has been more reluctant. This past April, Wells pleaded guilty in Hawkins County Sessions Court to possession of a handgun while under the influence.
What Level Of Stachybotrys Is Dangerous, Luisaviaroma Return Policy, What Happens If You Drop Out Of The Naval Academy, 1993 Stadium Club Baseball, Jayda Wayda Clothing Line Website, Articles S