Theatre stadium & arena seating views. - A View From My Seat If you can get these 100% do it. Select from 100+ drink choices. Slightly on the curve for this row but it's very tight fitting all along All rights reserved. 2. I had an amazing central view of the stage. If you're 60 or over, save on your movie ticket. Photos at Wilbur Theatre - A View From My Seat You miss a tiny bit at the back but for your own box, private seats the ability to move your chairs. Seating within the Stalls and Circle sections are divided into separate blocks, allowing for good legroom and excellent views across the board. The pillar blocks a small part of stage to the left but you easily shift to see it. Children ages 6 and under are not allowed at R-rated movies after 6pm. on 19 February 2023, This is a great seat - super close to the stage and right in the action. Location & Hours 15257 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 230 Scottsdale, AZ 85254 Get directions Edit business info Other Cinema Nearby Sponsored FatCats - Mesa 73 16.4 miles away from Landmark Theatres - Scottsdale Jennifer M. said "I'm giving this a 5 star! We turn the lights up and the sound down, so you can feel free to be you at these unique showings for people living with autism or other special needs. on 25 February 2023, We wanted to get the best view for reasonably priced tickets and were a bit weary about booking the furthered away seats in the house but I'm sure the view was much better than in some seats closer to the stage, there was no part of the action tha Friday 10a-5p ; Saturday 10a-3p *Ticket Office will open approximately 3 hours before doors on show days. document.head.removeChild(firstViewport); The following companies offer season tickets. Seats standard comfort, no arms, moveable. rnExcellent central seat and could see expressions Stalls section U row 17 seat anonymous Use our seat plan on your website for free! The stage is low so you have a full view of everything. Surprisingly good seat, excellently good view if you don't have someone tall sitting in front of you :)rnHad to lean sometimes if the whole action was moving to the right end of the scene, but I recommend it! Six the Musical Les Misrables By continuing to use our site, you agree to us using cookies in accordance with our. See the view from your seat at theatre royal windsor., page 1. The Sondheim Theatre has a capacity of 1122 seats. How do I contact the Lost and Found department? Maybe I was lucky that there were two teenage girls in front of me, so no head was blocking my view. See the view from any seat inside the Minskoff Theatre, home of the award-winning musical. MICROSOFT THEATER - 1432 Photos & 634 Reviews - Yelp when you fully lean back the railing does obstruct the very front of the stage (not a problem though) and obviously you don't see the cast pass through the aisle because you're above them otherwise very good seat with very good sound and full view of stage. Skip the box office and go straight to the ticket drop with our mobile ticketing solution when buying tickets online. Submit Promo Code Details March 24, 2023 7:00PM - March 26 . Sondheim Theatre London Seating Plan & Photos | SeatPlan Good leg room. You are you're close enough to see details and facial expressions but far enough to comfortably see the whole stage. There are mini partitions between each set of two seats so there's some built in privacy. Photos at Majestic Theatre - A View From My Seat Great seat if worried about moving around, space or going to toilet. Section capacities are 365 Stalls, 159 Dress Circle and 65 Upper Circle. Use our interactive seating plan to view 662 seat reviews and 609 photos of views from seat. In most arenas this would be 300 level. 983 seat views from 15.00 Theatre Week Les Misrables 2757 seat views from 23.80 All Musicals in London > London Plays Theatre Week To Kill A Mockingbird 577 seat views from 17.89 Theatre Week Phaedra 12 seat views from 35.00 save 35.00 The Unfriend 86 seat views from 23.80 Theatre Week Witness for the Prosecution 447 seat views from 14.30 AMC reserves the right to exercise special pricing options for unique in-theatre experiences. We had the unfortunate experience of seating with a school party who were very disruptive, after my husband complained before the end of the 1st half, we were moved to possibly worse seats on the dress c Sound quality was v good too.rn, Amazing seats. Its always a perfect day for a Discount Matinee! The Unfriend gtag('js', new Date()); The view is good from here although you may miss action on the front of the stage. seat anonymous Wang Theatre TINA: The Tina Turner Musical Amazing seats, so close you can see the actors and actresses spit from the stage. Use our mobile apps to share photos & reviews or find a view on the go. SeatPlan | Book the Best Theatre Tickets by Seat View These seats are located the 2nd row from the stage and are in the center. window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; Padded barrier can be leant on. Academy Award winner Nicole Kidman reveals why movies are better here than anywhere else. The legroom is spacious enough for me but the seat is a bit too narrow if you have strangers sitting n Section capacities are 1323 Stalls and 760 Circle. All rights reserved. Les Misrables The auditorium is particularly welcoming and boasts excellent views from all levels. Use our interactive seating plan to view 2403 seat reviews and 1784 photos of views from seat. Registered in England and Wales 04120984. Seating for Les Misrables is best in the Dress Circle and Upper Circle, as the Stalls is drastically affected by the overhang. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information. Registered in England and Wales 04120984. You can also view the stage from your preferred seating area, making your choice even easier. Sign Up Contact Us Box Office Information Box Office: (713) 315-2525 Email: boxoffice@thehobbycenter.org Hours: *Subject to change depending on show schedule Les Misrables Front Mezzanine C section B row 118 seat luvelle 5' 4", 107 Photos at Cambridge Theatre - A View From My Seat If you can get these 100% do it. More, Seats are fairly comfortable and do have a decent amount of leg room, but you do feel a little squashed in. Otherwise a great view with slight obstruction of front left of the stage. 1600 West Fox Park Drive, West Jordan, Utah 84088. (Im 56). SeatPlan, 35 Kingsland Road, London E2 8AA. Available at the box office, online or on our app. reviews, 1 helpful vote. The 7,100-seat theater offers guests mid-sized intimacy, with no seat further from the stage than 220 feet. Comfort and legroom were great (but I am quite short) Its just a weekly reminder of the many perks of being a member. reviews, 2 helpful votes. Registered in England and Wales 04120984. The Winter Garden Theater has a total seat count of 1478 across 2 sections - Orchestra (992 seats) and Mezzanine (486 seats). As You Like It In SCREAM VI, Ghostface leaves Woodsboro for the Big Apple. perfect seats for this show! Use our interactive seating plan to view 4829 seat reviews and 2821 photos of views from seat. 20112023 SeatPlan.com. For more information, please call the company directly: What are the Ticket Office Hours and Phone Line. Check out real-time availability and recommended seats on our Winter Garden Theatre Seating Chart. Side on view but still good view of the whole stage and close to aisle where some of the action occurs during the show too. 20112023 SeatPlan.com. The New Victoria Theatre has a capacity of 1321 seats. seat stockys Sondheim Theatre (West End) Les Miserables Brilliant leg roomrnVery occasionally we didn't see peoples heads if they were up on the sides or on the top of the towers but they didn't stay up high very long and did not effect the performance. Dirty Dancing Stalls. Use our seat plan on your website for free! Nederlander Theatre Seating Reviews. CMX CINEBISTRO - 20 Photos & 11 Reviews - 2001 International Dr 1700U Dirty Dancing Theater stadium & arena seating views. - A View From My Seat Duchess Theatre - Interactive comedy Seating Chart Follow Us: Lawrenceville Arts Center managed by Aurora Theatre . Rated excellent Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information. Savoy Theatre Shaftesbury Theatre SohoPlace Sondheim Theatre (West End) St. Martins Theatre The London Palladium Theatre Royal Drury Lane Theatre Royal Haymarket Trafalgar Theatre Vaudeville Theatre Victoria Palace Theatre Wyndham's Theatre Broadway Theatre See all Broadway Theater venues Al Hirschfeld Theatre Ambassador Theatre However, we were quite far away which meant that some of the faces were unclear. AMC FOUNTAINS 18 - 140 Photos & 213 Reviews - Yelp Sister Act The Criterion Theatre has a capacity of 589 seats. SeatPlan, 35 Kingsland Road, London E2 8AA. For lost and found items, pleaseemailor call our FrontDeskReceptionist at 404-881-2100. A Little Night Music Now Playing. Use our interactive seating plan to view 3088 seat reviews and 2286 photos of views from seat. View gets cut off and the barstool seats are very uncomfortable J section 1 row 4 seat Bbrownlow Wilbur Theatre Steve Vai tour: The Inviolate Tour Balcony section J row 10 Section capacities are 622 Stalls, 330 Royal Circle and 369 Upper Circle. Watch it on the big screen, opening 3/9. Use our mobile apps to share photos & reviews or find a view on the go. View Seat Book Stay Connected Sign up for our email list to stay up-to-date on all things Hobby Center. Because this place is in Tysons Galleria, I expect top notch experience and left really annoyed. More, Saw Southern Ballet: Frozen II | Aurora Theatre More, Saw Guests 25 years and under must show ID. Enjoy fresh popcorn and Recliner Seating! Butler included. Left stage was cut off but didn't miss any of the major action, seats are not fixed so can move for more leg room and better view, plus you get a table in the corner. The view is spectacular and it really is amazing experience Royal Circle Box D section row seat anonymous Victoria Palace Theatre Hamilton Whether you're craving a classic Coca-Cola, a Sprite Peach, or a Dasani Lime for your show, weve got you covered. A great view of all the stage. Select the AMC Stubs Member Wi-Fi network to sign in or join AMC Stubs. Tuesday - Friday, 11:00 AM - 5:00 . More, Saw Super surprised with the view of the stage!! on 21 February 2023, I was sitting in the centre so the positioning was great and none of the stage was cut off. reviews, 1 helpful vote. Use our interactive seating plan to view 6090 seat reviews and 4367 photos of views from seat. Use our interactive seating plan to view 3043 seat reviews and 2129 photos of views from seat. You don't have to worry about a tall person in front of you either. Registered in England and Wales 04120984. Where do I find information about directions/parking or public transportation? TUSCANY THEATRE - 44 Photos & 11 Reviews - 861 N Higley Rd, Gilbert, AZ - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Tuscany Theatre 11 reviews Unclaimed Performing Arts Edit Open 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM See hours See all 44 photos Write a review Add photo Location & Hours 861 N Higley Rd Ste 105 Gilbert, AZ 85234 Get directions Edit business info Support A View From My Seat by using the links below to purchase tickets from our trusted partners. I can't fault this seat but I would sit a bit further if I would have a choice. Dirty Dancing New Victoria Theatre Woking Seating Plan & Photos | SeatPlan reviews, 1 helpful vote, 5' 4", 380 Seats are what you expect for a theatre, I think the leg room is great, but a taller person would definitely struggle. Enter your gift card number Please enter your valid gift card number. The auditorium is particularly welcoming and boasts excellent views from all levels. Six the Musical The Palace Theatre has a capacity of 1380 seats. More, Saw A View From My Seat on 24 February 2023, Pretty poor view, too far up in the clouds. More, Saw Lawrenceville Arts Center managed by Aurora Theatre Know Before You Go Box Office Hours . The seat itself is positioned a little apart from the rest of the audience, Dominion Theatre London Seating Plan & Photos | SeatPlan I'm 5'5". More, Saw the theatre is very small, the pictures don't do it justice how close these seats actually are! More, Saw Overall we had a good experience up here. Section 104, Row N, Seat 14 GageB18 Colonial Life Arena South Carolina Gamecocks Section 109, Row 27, Seat 20 davisies Golden 1 Center Sacramento Kings, Utah Jazz Seats are high for a 200 level. Please email your contact information to Rentals@amctheatres.com for information on pricing and availability. This is such a good seat. The Unfriend on 15 February 2023. Click to view full interactive Sondheim Theatre seating plan. A View From My Seat Moody Center Texas Longhorns, Gonzaga Bulldogs What a game! The New Victoria Theatre has a capacity of 1321 seats. A few shortcomings are the access to the seat unless your super early (I was), the ledge for the steps is slightly in your foot well and there's just not enough leg room to feel comfortable through all of act 2. Its just one of the many perks of being an AMC Stubs member. Microsoft Theater offers 12,000 square feet of VIP & hospitality areas, 10 dressing rooms and state of the art technology making it is a favorite indoor venue for performers and fans alike. The chairs are able to be moved to you can adjust to get the perfect angle, and this box is right next to the stage to everything feels close Theater Shows, Musicals and Plays - A View From My Seat on 18 February 2023. The high proscenium arch allows you to see every part of the stage quite clearly, Bottom left of stage not visible- ok if you know the story, Approximately one quarter of the left side of the stage could not be seen. We don't seem to have any photos from this section. var firstViewport = document.getElementsByName("viewport")[0]; All AMC Stubs members save big on tickets on Tuesday showtimes!
Lee Classic Loader 12 Gauge, I Miss You On Your Birthday, My Love, Articles V