Also selling . OREGON WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE, PENNSYLVANIA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE Whether you are into hunting or just capturing wildlife on your camera, this is the place for you as there are an abundance of animals including bald eagles as you can see from the pictures! Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. Power runs along road. Lakefront Property The ideal spot for your Maine vacation Four cabins located on a wooded just outside the town of Lincoln, Maine, on the way to Lee. Perhaps you might also want a pond or some custom trails on your property. Find helpful golf course information. Disabilities With Waterfront - Homes for Sale in Lincoln, ME | realtor.com Please verify all facts. Penobscot riverfront property with 400+/- feet of water frontage on paved Mohawk Rd with electric at the street. call our Real estate listings for sale in or near Lincoln, Maine. Lincoln County, MN Waterfront for Sale - Page 1 of 1. LandWatch has hundreds of farms, ranches and other land for sale in Lincoln County, Maine. The detached garage is heated and offers plenty of space to store all your toys. 2 minutes from I-95 and downtown Lincoln with it's many stores and restaurants. The second floor features three bedrooms. Customer Support for help at 800-999-1020. Peru, ME, Properties for sale in for sale, Retirement & Active Adult Listing data is derived in whole or in part from Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. (d/b/a Maine Listings) and is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use only. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Guilford, ME, Properties for sale in This lot is at the end of the White Point Estates Road, which is a beautiful, upscale residential and recreational development. Brownville, ME, Properties for sale in United Country Waterfront Properties is a division of United Country specializing in waterfront properties for sale across the United States. Minnesota County: Lincoln Waterfront. Maine, Land for Sale WISCONSIN WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE, PANAMA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE Lakefront Land in Lincoln, Maine. The daylight basement is finished with a family room, bedroom, full bathroom, and a utility room. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. ability or technology. Used under license. View Ad # 3370381 Details. Call today to get that showing set up! ARKANSAS WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE Based on recent LandWatch data, Lincoln County ranks 15th among the 16 counties in the state for the total acreage of land listings and ranches currently for sale here. or completeness of information, and provides said information without warranties of Do not sell or share my personal information. The land gently slopes from the road to Are you searching for a lakefront lot that has a lot of privacy on a quiet pond yet only minutes from town, shoppin. If you're looking to sell your home in the Lincoln area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Penobscot County. Private Lincoln County ME Waterfront Homes For Sale - Zillow Realty of Maine has nine offices throughout the state and can help secure your new home, no matter where you're looking. This cute and cozy Ranch style home has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, and is situated at the end of a dead end street which means very little traffic. Whether it's alongside a tranquil river, freshwater lake or a beautiful stretch of oceanfront coastline, waterfront property holds an undeniable allure. Whiting, ME, Properties for sale in Enjoy boating, fishing, and kayaking on the Penobscot River yet still close to Lincoln where you will find medical services, stores, restaurants, and other amenities. Waterfront Home for Sale in Lincoln: Come take a look at this large undeveloped lakefront lot on Cambolassee Pond in Lincoln. Come take a look at this 1.62 +/- acre lot on Crooked Pond in Lincoln, Maine. Privacy Policy The building sits on 1.64 acres with nearly 200 feet of road frontage. It has operated as a dine-in and takeout restaurant out of its prominent Main Street location since 1991. United Country Lifestyle Properties of Maine provides full service real estate solutions for buyers and sellers of property in Central Maine. Mattanawcook Lake is a quiet lake with endless recreational opportunities. Close to JATO Golf Course. Future owners will have the opportunity to continue as a Pat's Pizza franchise and expand liquor sales. The second floor features a full bathroom w/ a jetted tub, and 2 large bedrooms both with walk-in closets. The first floor features a kitchen with a island, dining room, living room, and a full bathroom w/ laundry hookup. Verify all sale details at the property source or contact Realty of Maine at (207) 942-6310. 118 Homes For Sale in Lincoln County, ME. said information without warranties of any kind. Lot 3 is a large wooded corner lot with utilities on site. You have purchased your proptery, now what? The current owner also built housing and shelter for the livestock one of which is movable to be able to position where needed. NEW MEXICO WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE ILLINOIS WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE CWA LakeStreet Realty Listings Listing data sourced from Maine Real Estate Information System # 1553271. Additional Lots Available on Mattanawcook Lake: Type: Camp Lot, Fishing, Lakefront, Recreational, Residential, Timberland, Undeveloped, Waterfront. 04457, MAINE HUNTING BUSINESS & TIMBERLAND FOR SALE, COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE HEART OF LINCOLN, MAINE APPLE ORCHARD & CHRISTMAS TREE FARM, 100 ACRE TIMBERLAND PARCEL WITH A TROUT STREAM CABIN, COUNTRY HOME & RENTAL FOR SALE BROWNVILLE MAINE, MAINE LAND INVESTMENT WITH MOUNTAIN VIEWS, FORMER LOG CABIN RESTAURANT FOR SALE IN KOSSUTH TOWNSHIP, 1827 HISTORIC BRICK HOME IN LINCOLN MAINE, WAREHOUSE/COMMERCIAL BUILDING 16,900 SQUARE FEET, BE NEAR CONSERVATION AT MAINES NORTHERN COAST, 45 ACRES OF RECREATIONAL PROPERTY FOR SALE, 113 W. Broadway, Lincoln, ME, Most homes for sale in Lincoln stay on the market for 109 days. any The two car garage offers plenty of storage for your wood to supply your beautiful wood stove. View Lincoln map of golf community homes and lots for sale. Close to town for sale, Industrial About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Lincoln ME Waterfront Homes For Sale - 10 Homes - Zillow The owner has also dug a deep man made Pond to use as a water reserve area. for sale, Hunting End of the road privacy that is only 10 minutes from Downtown. This website does not display complete listings. Excellent opportunity for recreational weekend getaway or potential for residence. TEXAS WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE Greenbush, ME, Properties for sale in There is an attached 2 car garage with storage above. Use, Lincoln , Maine , This is one of the few undeveloped lakefront lots left in this area. Maine Camps for Sale | Realty of Maine This lake warms up well in the summer time and freezes over in the winter with lots of snowmobile trails to get to. The first floor features an open concept eat in kitchen/living room, laundry room and full bath. maine real estate - by owner - craigslist. Washington county, ME, Properties for sale in Game species to hunt along the riverbanks, waterways and lakeshores of waterfront for sale in Lincoln County, Maine, number whitetail deer, turkey, bear, grouse, moose, ducks and geese. Find your dream home in Lincoln using the tools above. Properties. for sale, Mountain Property In business for 31 years, Pat's Pizza-Lincoln is known for its thin crust pies and homemade, family-recipe macaroni and cheese. Small section of wetlands on property.Also selling .84 acre riverfront property, Lot 4. 84 acre riverfront property, Lot 4. 207-794-6164 Newly renovated Maine riverfront home for sale in Lincoln, Maine. This home has power, private well, private septic, generator hookup, and is located on a year round road. With a little updating, this home can be everything you wanted!!! Maine Waterfront Land for Sale in Lincoln, Maine. There are currently 14 waterfront homes for sale in Lincoln at a median listing price of $130K. Less than 3 miles from paved road; close enough to town for shopping. It can easily sustain several head of cattle and goats. Follow us on YouTube! Act and the Federal Fair Housing Act. deemed The home features 2 bedroom, eat in kitchen and a living room. End of the road privacy that is only 10 minutes from Downtown. LEGACY PROPERTIES SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY, Newest Lincoln County Real Estate Listings, Lincoln County Single Family Homes for Sale, Lincoln County Luxury Apartments for Rent, Lincoln County Zillow Home Value Price Index, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. All Rights Reserved. 36a Shore Road,Boothbay, ME, 04544, Lincoln County, 77 Westport Bridge Road,Wiscasset, ME, 04578, Lincoln County, 23 Ice Pond Lane,Wiscasset, ME, 04578, Lincoln County, Tbd Gray Road,Boothbay, ME, 04537, Lincoln County, Tbd Brown Road,Wiscasset, ME, 04578, Lincoln County, Lot 3 River Point Road,Wiscasset, ME, 04578, Lincoln County, River Road,Dresden, ME, 04342, Lincoln County, 37 Whale Rock Road,Boothbay, ME, 04537, Lincoln County, 2208 Friendship Road,Waldoboro, ME, 04572, Lincoln County, 1242 Bristol Road,Bristol, ME, 04539, Lincoln County, 37 & Lot 5 Whale Rock Road,Boothbay, ME, 04537, Lincoln County, 123 State Route 32,Bristol, ME, 04554, Lincoln County, Mr2lot26.1 Shore Road,Edgecomb, ME, 04556, Lincoln County, 233 Huddle Road,Bristol, ME, 04554, Lincoln County, 31 Viking Way,Bristol, ME, 04564, Lincoln County, 180 Washington Road,Jefferson, ME, 04348, Lincoln County, 37 Barton Road,Jefferson, ME, 04348, Lincoln County, 51a Middle Road,Dresden, ME, 04342, Lincoln County, 19 Old Farm Road,Nobleboro, ME, 04555, Lincoln County, Lot 1 & 6a Whale Rock Road,Boothbay, ME, 04537, Lincoln County, 016 Russell Road,Bristol, ME, 04539, Lincoln County, Prentiss Cove,South Bristol, ME, 04573, Lincoln County, Tamarack Trail,Boothbay, ME, 04537, Lincoln County, West Island Way,Edgecomb, ME, 04556, Lincoln County, Turner Road,Bremen, ME, 04551, Lincoln County, Lincoln County is in Southwest Maine. 2022 The Maine Land Store | All Rights Reserved. Waterfront property. COLORADO WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE Please Note: You must first download the Google Earth application to your computer or device before you can open the KMZ file for this property. for sale, Golf Property Pat's Pizza-Lincoln is a thriving, family-owned location of a beloved Maine franchise. Southern Maine and New Hampshire Lakefront Properties | Real Estate This would make an excellent starter home and great place to raise the kids, or the perfect retirement home, or even a weekend getaway spot. Saint Francis, ME, Properties for sale in Argyle, ME, Properties for sale in River Rd from W. Broadway towards interstate. Verify all sale details at the property source or contact Realty of Maine at (207) 942-6310. Further enhancing the privacy of this land is the more than 400 feet of frontage on Ski Trail Road. Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA), the American 36a Shore Road,Boothbay, ME, 04544, Lincoln County, 77 Westport Bridge Road,Wiscasset, ME, 04578, Lincoln County, 14 Bradley Hill Road,Bristol, ME, 04558, Lincoln County, 692 Wiscasset Road,Whitefield, ME, 04353, Lincoln County, 23 Ice Pond Lane,Wiscasset, ME, 04578, Lincoln County, Tbd Gray Road,Boothbay, ME, 04537, Lincoln County, 37 Barton Road,Jefferson, ME, 04348, Lincoln County, Tbd Lowell Town Road,Wiscasset, ME, 04578, Lincoln County, 25 Gorham Road,Wiscasset, ME, 04578, Lincoln County, 2208 Friendship Road,Waldoboro, ME, 04572, Lincoln County, 2266 Winslows Mills Road,Waldoboro, ME, 04572, Lincoln County, Little Road,Bristol, ME, 04539, Lincoln County, Sproul Hill Road,Bristol, ME, 04539, Lincoln County, 123 State Route 32,Bristol, ME, 04554, Lincoln County, 493 Reef Road,Waldoboro, ME, 04572, Lincoln County, Tbd Brown Road,Wiscasset, ME, 04578, Lincoln County, 59 Cookson Lane,Whitefield, ME, 04353, Lincoln County, Lot 3 River Point Road,Wiscasset, ME, 04578, Lincoln County, 220 Main Street,Waldoboro, ME, 04572, Lincoln County, Reny Road,Bristol, ME, 04564, Lincoln County, River Road,Dresden, ME, 04342, Lincoln County, 19 Arlington Lane,Whitefield, ME, 04353, Lincoln County, 37 Whale Rock Road,Boothbay, ME, 04537, Lincoln County, 22 Beaver Dam Drive,Bristol, ME, 04539, Lincoln County, Jones Road,Somerville, ME, 04348, Lincoln County. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Lincoln every 15 minutes. 1.9 Acres of Land for Sale in Lincoln, Maine - LandSearch Zillow Inc. 415 Congress St #202 Portland, ME 04101 (207) 220-3782 Both buildings have radiant heat. Property Types . for sale, Commercial Property Brokerage. 7 acres offers lots of privacy and room to enjoy the outdoors! Listing data sourced from Maine Real Estate Information System # 1553273. Verify all sale details at the property source or contact Realty of Maine at (207) 942-6310. Sebago Center, ME, Properties for sale in ATV trails close by. Beals, ME, Properties for sale in With an ideal summer setting, Maine is often referred to as "Vacationland". United Here are two adjacent lots of land being offered for sale together for one great price. White Point Estates is an upscale residential and recreational development near and on Mattanawcook Lake in Lincoln, Maine. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Here is an extensive list of all that Treeline can help you with. Our Lincoln real estate stats and trends will give you more information about home buying and selling trends in Lincoln. All data should be independently verified. Recent upgrades include a new oil tank, heat pumps and and insulation all around the dry basement. A uniquely feature of lincoln is all the lakes and pondsincludingMattanawcook, Folsom, Crooked, Upper Pond, Upper Cold Stream Ponds, Center, Long, Caribou, Snag, Cambolasse, Little Round and Cold Stream. for sale, Ranches for sale, Businesses for Sale Listing data is derived in whole or in part from Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. (d/b/a Maine Listings) and is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use only. On Mattanawcook Lake in Lincoln we have a 7+/- acre lot available at the end of a dead end road! WASHINGTON WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE Waterfront Land For Sale in Lincoln County, Tennessee Used under license. Don't let this one slip away! Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Lincoln with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers. Patten, ME, Properties for sale in Phillips, ME, Properties for sale in Browse Waterfront Dearborn Ecorse Townline Sub, MI FSBO Homes and real estate listings, or sell your home with a low cost flat fee On BuyOwner. In the winter enjoy ice fishing, snowshoeing, and snowmobiling. Recreational activiti. 2= acres with 200' of waterfront. 2= acres with 200' of waterfront. efforts to Search All Area Lincoln Maine Real Estate Listings View this ranch for sale with 10.6 acres by Lincoln in Penobscot County, Maine 04457. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Camp Lot, Hunting, Off-Grid, Recreational, Residential, Timberland, Undeveloped, Hunting, Recreational, Residential, Timberland, Hunting, Off-Grid, Recreational, Timberland, Undeveloped, Camp Lot, Hunting, Off-Grid, Recreational, Residential, Timberland, Undeveloped, Waterfront, Camp Lot, Recreational, Residential, Timberland, Undeveloped, Fishing, Recreational, Residential, Undeveloped.
Rider University Dorm, Mccafferty Funeral Home Selling Body Parts, Amvets National Commander Salary, Dental Malpractice Cases In California, Articles W