Don't like it? Preachers Who Own Private Jets - YouTube Pastors, preachers and televangelists - spreading God's words to the masses and using private jets to do it. Pastors Explain Why They Need Private Jets, Creflo Dollar, the mega-Church pastor and preacher of Prosperity Gospel, who was asking his members to help him fund a $65 million Gulfstream G650, the churchneeded the Gulfstream G650 so it could carry a dozen people plus 100,000 pounds of food, Creflo Dollar addressed the situation with his congregation, American Jailed In Dubai For Legally Smoking Marijuana Before Trip, Oops: EasyJet Does Social Media Very Wrong, OMG: Man Climbs Onto Wing At Lagos Airport To Hitch A Ride, Please view our advertising policy page for additional details about our partners, God was having a conversation withBrother Duplantis while he was on his private jet, after flying home from an event where he was speaking with Creflo Dollar, Brother Duplantis was so shocked by what God said that he unbuckled his seatbelt and stood up, Brother Copeland chimes in to say that he couldnt have stood up on an airliner to have a conversation with God; the reason they need to have private jets is so they can talk to God on the airplane, as its their sanctuary, Another Brother had stopped flying airlines because he had become famous and people were coming up to him and asking him to pray for them, which was agitating his spirits, You cant get on a long tube (referring to a commercial plane) with a bunch of demons, as its deadly, Theyre clarifying all of this so the devil doesnt try to mislead us. It is only out of ignorance that a person can question the importance of a pastor. That make KCM's expenditures my business according to the law of the land. Joyce Meyer: Gulfstream IV 5. But that is not my biggest concern about their comments. Honda Aircraft builds a twin-engine turbofan airplane at its factory in Greensboro, NC with engines supplied through a joint venture with GE. Because the average donor is to lazy to study and form there own opinion. He is the second prominent televangelist this. Guerrero was then whisked away by security officials, but she persisted asking him why he needed such an expensive jet. You got some in house accounting to explain before you tell others what to do. Copeland is worth $750 million and owns multiple properties and several private jets, the Chronicle said. If the company/client/studio is willing to pay for it, why not? Sie knnen Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ndern, indem Sie auf unseren Websites und Apps auf den Link Datenschutz-Dashboard klicken. I use Lucky's work to make my life a little easier. Bishop David Oyedepo. document.getElementById( "ak_js" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Solomon did not beg. Read also National Cathedral receives donation of GH11,500.00 from mega church in Nigeria Daher, based in France, manufactures single-engine turboprop business airplanes, the TBM910, and the TBM940, and recently acquired the Idaho-based Kodiak, a manufacturer of turboprop utility planes. Having been one who actually contributed $100 to Lucky for his Etihad trip, I see NO relation to a "man of the word" preying on people's hard earned money to fly around on a G-Voops, sorry GVI, and Lucky wanting to share with us his Etihad experience. Get our FREE Newsletters and special offers! A church. The company offers its airframe parachute system on all its models. And what do you think the soup kitchen is? They are disgusting! Any true Christian would be the first to point out that these men are wolves in sheeps clothing deceiving many with their prosperity gospel. The Christians confused about how people can believe this now know how the rest of us feel about Christianity (and most other religions). Connect and transact with thousands of top North American companies today, Image credit: Angel DiBilio/Shutterstock.com. Mr Duplantis justified the request by saying that Jesus had told people to "go into the world and preach the Gospel to every creature, now how we gonna do that? We all start in an apartment and then buy a small townhome then a house then A big house then you get it. As a deeply devout Christian, I was horrified when I read this. Is he talking about the passengers or the employees at the airlines? Start by looking into your own mirror. Yep standing up in the back of the economy section and talking loudly to a Sky Demon would probably get you some unwanted attention, probably psychiatric attention. Like our content? Pastors, preachers and televangelists - spreading God's words to the masses and using private jets to do it. MaybeDuplantis and Creflo can go on a world tour together. Iow, one of many roots of evil. The company also manufactures piston-engine twins and singles. Hi, Im from Inside Edition, Id love for you to set the record straight, sir, why do you need a $54 million jet? she asked. I cannot imagine my pastor - whose services are also broadcast on TV - not being willing to take time to pray with someone. Private aircraft powered by piston engines, a still common and much more affordable choice, are not included here though many of the manufacturers listed do make such craft. It didn't go down wellSo we've put together a list of a pastors with private jets! It's no more absurd than a host of stuff in the bible. The quickest road to fame and fortune for a "Christian" pastor runs through Tel Aviv, and clearly Pastor Graham has accepted his thirty pieces of silver from the Jews. These people belong to the prosperity gospel, a.k.a. Private jets are typically much more . Select From Over 500,000 Industrial Suppliers. Move on. A few preachers have caused a lot of controversy with their private jets, with Creflo Dollar and Jesse Duplantis both publicly asking for donations to fund their next private jet purchase. I read a lot of travel blogs on a daily basis and I definitely do not read every post. The pastor and his wife, Gloria Copeland, are leaders of Kenneth Copeland Ministries, which claims to have seven offices around the world. And its private jet is owned by Sky power. The account shows famous megachurch pastors such Steven Furtick and T.D. Sorry, but I'm a little over the moral indignation in some of these comments. Jesse Duplantis and Kenneth Copeland drive fancy cars and live inside lavish mansions. The company is owned by General Dynamics. I am a taxpayer. Children's charity for starving infants ask for ten dollars a month to save a child's life. Just remember to donate your dollars!! I am pretty amazed at some of the comments here. He went to Hawaii 16 times since 2006, according to Inside Edition. Those in the non-for-profitsI don't know - show some humility at least, even if they own a fleet of jets. Bombardier addresses the business jet market through three main offerings, its Learjet, Challenger, and Global aircraft series. I am traveling on KE's first class product on their A-380 and when I wanted to see what it is like, I went to Lucky's website. He said that God had made the Jewish patriarch Abraham extremely wealthy and suggested that this blessing extends to Christians. The fundies dragged politics into it already. Website Last Modified March 4, 2023. I love people. He did not ask God for his power or riches he asked for wisdom to fairly govern a nation at a time when most national leader treated their average citizen as property, put in earth to do their bidding.God made it plain that he gave solomon these things because wisdom to do justice was the most important thing to him. VideoRussian minister laughed at for Ukraine war claims, The children left behind in Cuba's mass exodus, Snow, Fire and Lights: Photos of the Week. Spell it out. It's not troubling for me, its astonishing that the left can project this on to everybody else with such ease and lack of self awareness. A US televangelist has asked his followers to help fund his fourth private jet - because Jesus "wouldn't be riding a donkey". All Rights Reserved. and fattened calves. All Rights Reserved. Private jets are powered by turbofan engines, sometimes called bypass engines, of the same design used in modern commercial airliners. When Guerrero asked him if he really thought other humans were demons, Copeland pretended he never said the thing we all heard him say. If they justified their planes on this basis, I wouldn't object. Pastors Explain Why They Need Private Jets Ben Schlappig January 8, 2016 52 Last March I first wrote about Creflo Dollar, the mega-Church pastor and preacher of "Prosperity Gospel," who was asking his members to help him fund a $65 million Gulfstream G650. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Now there is white Louisiana-based televangelist who is asking his followers to give him $54 million for his own personal plane.Jesse Duplantishas several reasons why he needs a jet and one of them has to do with demons. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. The Copelands regularly appear on television and radio broadcasts, speak at revival meetings and have published numerous books. Get to know the Top Pastors in America and Famous Pastors in America.It is without doubt that the Top Pastors in USA have greatly contributed in fighting evil and winning more souls into the kingdom of God. Stay connected with the latest travel, aviation, and credit card news. Theyre just explaining why they cant fly with demons on commercial aircraft, and why the devil is trying to mislead us into thinking theyre being excessive. Do you really believe humans are demons? she asked. but you do not grieve over the ruin of Joseph. You are using an out of date browser. Just want to point out that these so called pastors do not represent the Christian community. 1 Kenneth Copeland ($300 Million) Prior to becoming a preacher, Kenneth Copeland was a budding musician with a Billboard Top 40 hit. Just had too drag politics into it, didn't you? 10+ million models from leading OEMs, compatible with all major CAD software systems. Private jet is one of the various luxuries the rich secure either for comfort, luxury or show of wealth. Then it makes you wonder how gullible are the people who follow them, believe this line of crap and fund them? Find and evaluate OEMs, Custom Manufacturers, Service Companies and Distributors. The church even created a fundraising video, which at first I thought was a joke: After much public outcry, the campaign was eventually halted, though that didnt stop the church from making all kinds of excuses. Viva Las Vegas, which remind me I need a 100m to loose at the Bellagio, Lucky you just know that you need to donate that money to me.. Why do you blame these pastors? The Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't need a plane. In 2011, Bishop David Oyodepo became the richest pastor in Nigeria in a report by Forbes magazine . This article summarized the top manufacturers of private jets in the USA and globally. When you compare KC to the likes of Travolra and Heff you nullify tour own argument. My. Is their land larger than yours? Wake up to the day's most important news. By entering your email and clicking Sign Up, you're agreeing to let us send you customized marketing messages about us and our advertising partners. Unfortunately this kind of garbage gives us Christians a bad reputation but I can say an Just want to point out that these so called pastors do not represent the Christian community. Not only that, but on other A-380 FC products, I went to this website.and little things like sitting on the left side of Qantas' A380 in FC, I read here. Melania Trump Tweets About National African American History Month And Twitter Roasts Her, SMH: Megachurch Pastor Sucking Community Dry With Tithes As He Drives A Bentley Bentayga, 'Dilbert' Comic Creator Calls Black People A 'Hate Group,' Urges Segregation So Whites Can 'Escape', Bernie Mac Show Star Camille Winbush Is Not Ashamed Of Joining OnlyFans, Kyle Rittenhouse Faces 2nd Civil Lawsuit, Continues To Beg For Money From His Supporters, Ben Stein's 'Aunt Jemima' Rant Is A Master Class On White Privilege, Why Did tWitch Kill Himself? But, weekend after weekend, youll see the faithful turn up to their mega churches, many of whom probably work more than one job, being paid peanuts, still giving money to these worthless assholes Whilst also voting for republicans politicians who promise to make their situations even worse. Kenneth Copeland: Gulfstream V 2. you notable men of the foremost nation, You're paying for the MEGA church' bigotry. Please do not let these counterfeits color your perception of Christians - we really AREN'T like that! If you are not giving 10% 20% of you before tax income then. sssshhhh . Copeland pointed to his late mentor Oral Roberts, a famed televangelist who died in 2009, who apparently started using private jets because he was getting ambushed on commercial flights by people asking for prayers. They should fly Biman Bangladesh I can assure you that, like me, they would be very close to God and be praying non-stop. ", "This is quite possibly the most ridiculous Kickstarter campaign ever, and I figured it would be entertaining if nothing else.". 2) Solomon was the wealthiest man EVER (Gods Man) go ahead complain about him too. Kenneth Copeland Ministries, which goes by the slogan 'Jesus is Lord', was founded in 1967. M oney-hungry preachers come in all shades. Information obtained by SaharaReporters revealed that Pastor Adeboye took delivery of his brand new jet in May 2015. Read about our approach to external linking. See I know exactly what I'm talking about, and you're blaming the wrong crowd. So yes I can see why they need a private plane as they are definitely in the soul Business. Im a very wealthy man, Copeland admitted without hesitation during the interview with Guerrero. Paul and Jan Crouch: Bombardier BD-700-1A10 8. As well, I see nothing wrong with calling out in public the men who feed off the unwary and innocent. And for most of them, the private jet is just the tip of the iceberg. Most helpful comments ( as chosen by the OMAAT community ). Subscribe to this channel for this and more!Information Source:dailymail.co.ukWikipedia.comInsideedition.comWashingtonpost.comSt. Pastor Kenneth Copeland with one of his jets. and here I am trying to save up enough miles for a round-trip Economy saver award ticket. Pastor Jesse Duplantis zips around in a Dassault Falcon 50 jet paid for by his church. You know Ive owned three different jets in my life and used them and used them and just burning them up for the Lord,Duplantis babbled. 10 American Pastors with Private Jets - 'It's what Jesus would do' - Aero Corner Matthew 19:24 famously says "it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God" - but they never said anything about private jets, right? Click to watch https://t.co/PLfSYt2A3U pic.twitter.com/sAvKskmokO, Another picture which appeared in the video showed the preacher standing with the three aircraft, above the caption: "It's not about possessions, it's about priorities.". What happened to the intelligence of the flock? I rarely use this abbreviation, but here we go: OMG. When life is being harsh, it could be persuasive. I was once asked to consider not to attend an evangelical church meeting anymore as little old me was making some of the congregation loose their faith. Not a coincidence their attendees are almost all rabid Republicans, either.
Who Did Jason Tippetts Married, Maria's Tea Room Pella, Iowa, Articles A