But even they get shit from other fans of those actors. The fact that you can only find threads about rappers; says more about your inability to navigate the web, than it does about Lipstick Alley. STOP speaking for us and acting like you know what it's like to be black. Don't spout off the dictionary definition to prove a point, please, because that definition was written by a bunch of old white men and lacks the nuance of the true meaning. Actually, tumblr types love to put the bisexual tag on actors like Evans. I mean seriously what does him calling Halle a bitch have to do with Mo? The MJ thread is the worst, they make up bullshit theories about some secret girlfriend.". DL is pretty racist too. I have visited the site a few times. Ah well, for all intensive purposes. I'd forgotten about those. We aren't impressed. anthony cuts lipstick alley. R238 more like i'm confused because i have seen alot of threads that talk about bi or gay actors and they're the same ones that get mentioned on here. They are blunt about race, for sure. Let me get this straight- someone on DL is calling ANOTHER message board racist? No. Similar ideas popular now. Boy bye. The "Incogneato" threads, where named posters can go anonymous, can be fun too. People on lipstick alley are very insecure, envious of whites, especially white women. via Getty Images . Here's how it could have read. by Anonymous. Case in point Jews are known to be historically a victimized people, yet Israel saw fit to sterilize (WITHOUT CONSENT) around 500,000 Ethiopian Jewish women to allow them permanent stay in Israel. Laverne Cox: Insisting trans women are male is killing trans women. It does not believe what it posts. They better than me. [quote]I've seen posters on there go apeshit and try to dismiss gossip on gay/bi celebs that is actually true. For the rest of you intelligent men and women, I would like to direct your attention, specially you theater types, to the brilliant, 10 minute play by this beautiful sister, Aleksys K Taylor. I've read some vile comments on LSA, not just about white people but also about Latinos/Latinas, Chinese people, Indians, and Filipinos/Filipinas. Sometimes I'll see what looks like it could be an interesting thread but I just don't have the patience to wade through it all to make sense of it. They're a hotbed of crazy, and you can't go to ANY conspiracy thread on any website online without running into a whole bunch of idiots with weird, bigoted ideas. R182, I am black and the negativity at LSA makes me extremely uncomfortable. Didn't leave me with a great impression. A white male apparently runs the show. Lipstick alley for the win. Would you confront a guy about being in a relationship? While you're having a nervous breakdown R95, I have a question. Im going to the gym for the first time. I have no wish to stay to be abused and insulted. When Thompson found out that Miramax was pressuring her co-star in Brideshead Revisited (2008) to lose weight, she called and threatened to quit if they didn't back off. There's a black gay site which is quite open in its opposition to white guys specifically. Sydney was gripped by a heroin epidemic and the lane . But still there are SOME who know what's up, though. I don't find Lipstick A racist at all. It just craves attention. What is the deal with him, though? I don't trust these folks for NOTHIN. They have endless threads about Jared Leto and his fake romance with Lupita Nyongo. Pointing out that someone is kind of a cunt or that they've fucked men is really not defamatory. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Im always blown away at how naive they are on LSA. Any tea? . Exactly. Politics, News, Sports, Celebrity Gossip, Fashion and Relationship Advice from an African American perspective. I agree that LSA mirrors DL in many ways. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Some of you lesbo's in this thread are hilarious. CAIRO - Nautical archaeologists have at last discovered the exact location of where the Israelites crossed the Red Sea, having found a rock reading 'Moses Wuz Here'. There were some LSA homophobic assholes that trolled the Aaron Rodgers thread when he was first outed. Blacks and gays historically were the most inclusive groups but exclusivism has become a thing I'd say in the past 20 years. R73 You say that like it's a problem. He recently posted a picture with his newborn daughter? I have since researched on Google and it appears this group is known for being very racist, prejudiced and bigoted, a 'hate group' apparently, so to speak. Now, I think the white people in the video were out of order but good god, the generalisations about white people and 'ratchet' hispanics on there were just ridiculous. Damn this is so tempting me to ditch my natural hair and go back to my short cuts. Anthony Cuts Short Asymmetrical Wavy Bob Natural Color Wig - AnthonyCuts013. Wtf? Lipstick on the School Bathroom Mirror A rural middle school in Northwest Florida was recently faced with a unique problem. ai dungeon dragon model . Lesion removed during Biden's physical was cancerous, White House doctor says, Lawyers fight for man they say US wrongly deported to Haiti, Hazmat Workers in East Palestine Falling Ill, Woman missing more than 30 years and thought to be dead found living in Puerto Rico nursing home, Conservatives launch new transphobic chocolate bar venture in response to "woke" chocolate companies, Kelly Rowland Stuns at Kids Choice Awards 2023 with Son, Titan, I bet there is more to this than a finger. For instance, someone spilled that George Clooney was engaged to be married several days before it was officially announced. So lighter skin is, according to you, a desirable trait in a wife? Racism is by definition the oppression of a minority race by a majority race and is rooted in economics. It wasn't until I myself tried to have a career in music as a songwriter did I learn certain things. !, the Bruce watch party will be fun tonight!! Yes there's a lot of casual homophobia from the black fraus, they hate nothing more than a gay black man And they wonder why so many are on the down-low. They only bump crap like this when they're upset about something. [quote]"hide yella" aka light-skinned black women, Um, isn't the term "high" yellow or "yella?". Published March 17, 2021 Updated March 22, 2021. Datalounge has shifted in demographics I think. My life is hard enough as it is. How pathetic?!?! Oddly, they seem to hate McBongo and he's one of the few who actually does fuck black women (and married a mixed raced one). Besides the few fan girls of white actors, I appreciate the general bluntness regarding discussing white supremacy. Now, I don't personally care because I doubt JGL would know who I am or who my friends are (he cut plenty of people out of his life post . When I saw the post about "whites in the workplace" my FIRST thought was, "Is that like all the homo threads about 'fraus' in the workplace" here? Bernie Worrell was dying of cancer. The mob mentality is also very much in effect over there. power outage etobicoke Reparations Task Force LIVE in Sacramento, CA! JGL is a HUGE Tom fanboy though. Im going to the gym for the first time. There are certain closeted celebrity men that we talk about here and we all know are gay, yet so many of the posters on LSA will make excuse after excuse to convince themselves as to why those same celebrities are straight. No wonder so many of them end up with downlow men - they either have no gaydar or they refuse to acknowledge the obvious signs. Is there a fee like on DL? LSA is good for tea occasionally, those bitches dig up stuff on mostly black celebs that the rest of the internet isn't really focused on. They also hate black celebrity men who date/marry white women. Funky Dineva did a great video about Mo'Nique and this whole Lee Daniels situation. [You do realize that this is a troll, right? They have endless threads about Jared Leto and his fake romance with Lupita Nyongo. Maribel . 1.54 ms. * Times displayed are PT, Pacific Time (UTC/GMT 0) | Current server time is 12:14. JavaScript is disabled. 'It seems a bit juvenile, but the evidence is unmistakable,' said archaeologist Benjamin Ioset. From 1997-2000: Young Scarlett. Are you responding to a comment in some kind of way? Some celebs are genuinely into it, but overall, I think it's fairly uncommon. It's not any different with the gay community. Those who supposedly should know better, because they have been at the receiving end of prejudice, are often the perpetrators of more extreme antipathy. Alleybux. LSA has plenty of tiresome posters but there's also lots of fun stuff. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. god-machine chronicle Written by: Justin Achilli, Dave Brookshaw, Rick Chillot, Sarah Dyer, Ray Fawkes, David A Hill Jr, Wood Ingham, John D. Kennedy, Danielle Lauzon, Matthew McFarland, John Newman, Mark L. S. Stone, Eddy Webb, Chuck Wendig, Stew Wilson, Filamena Young, Eric Zawadzki "Voice of the Angel" originally appeared in the World of Darkness Rulebook. FYI, they have no love for us. What kind of person likes to post defamatory stuff about other people? This 50-carat diamond bracelet, which designer Lane describes as "vintage-inspired, sparkly and gemmy," is one of Anthony's emblems of love. If lipstickalley.com is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. Basically before I got started as a member. by Anonymous. Lipstick Alley currently averages about 10,000 posts and 35,000 unique visitors per day. r227 the 2015 thread bumper almost always bumps threads with incendiary titles that are bound to elicit kneejerk responses. wolf trace homes for sale; The 1946 Lipstick Murders involved the violent murder of two women and a child in Chicago, the killer leaving notes in lipstick at the crime scenes. Someone there usually knows who it is and has tea. People are very quick to dismiss LSA because it is an " urban" website but a lot of tea is spilled. These durable cushion covers will make a great gift for a relative, a friend or even for yourself. I am referring to the politics alley. Maybe nobody wants to take the risk? GAMING. And he's still walking around unharmed huh? That website should have been shit down years ago. [quote] I would be awful doing such a terrible thing. lipstickalley.com Joined August 2011 2 Following 5,714 Followers Tweets Tweets & replies Media Likes The greatest truth of natural hair is that no one can understand the depth of feelings and even changes that this kind of hair can evoke. Teyana Taylor is tired of being criticized for having threesomes with husband Iman Shumpert. The topic first arose after she released her latest album, "K.T.S.E.," on which she has a song called. Hey Luke *wink*. That's all their is to it. "I definitely believe in plastic surgery. MARRIED OR NOT, YOU SHOULD READ THIS "When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I've got something to. Who is the owner? Some of the Kerry Rhodes, Michael Sam, even Tyler Perry stuff was juicy. Sigh, whatever. Many girls think like the one on Lipstick Alley. Oh and weird how you're all talking about the delusions of lsa fan girls fantasizing about white actors chasing black women. Perhaps, someone here is actually interested in explaining it to you. Awww sheit! Father God, stab your thick fingers into their meth-addled souls and pour love atop the venom, bath salts, anti-virals, and sperm that ferments within them. Watch YT videos and offer discounted services to test out new techniques til you get better. Had to ask. @lipstickalley. Art! Again, this may or may not have been on L.A but I do remember a bunch of black women on the site losing their shit over this revelation. Rather, it comes from having a deep understanding of black history and yourself. Gregg DeGuire/Getty Images. They're not a micorcosm of society. I don't know how much I blame LSA for that specifically, but if DL and L-chat and ONTD and most gossip blogs can shut that shit down, surely LSA could, too. Here is someone just finding out Luke Evans is gay: [quote]Girl I don't have any use for him since he is gay. [quote]So, if the site is as racist as some are saying, the white man at the helm of that site give zero fucks about your white tears. I know this post was from a couple of months back, but "cynicalness," R8?
Arthroscopic Knee Surgery Cost Without Insurance, Articles A