Today had been a stressful day. Come on, its this way.. -- Peters fingers twitching as he wrings them together, something that Steve seems to notice as he folds his own hands together over his hands. After that, his Chemistry teacher gave him detention next week for staring out of the window too long. WebAn Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works still No matter how many missions the Avengers put him on, he doesnt consider himself an Avenger. "You gonna get out, or do you need someone to carry you?" When he sees the people taking him in are his childhood hero's, he started to think it couldn't be so bad. We just, Steve clicks his tongue, an action that reminds him of WebAfter losing his dad, his friends, and his Aunt May, Peter Parker is trying to move forward with his life despite the grief within him trying to hold him back. You could stop discrediting and questioning my ability just because of my age, thanks. I mean, yeah, um, how many days did you say there were until you leave? What--, Well thats enough interdimensional bonding for me, Tony says, wrapping his arm around Morgan before pointedly looking at Steve. Aside from Tony, Mr. Barnes and Mr. Rhodes, they all treat him as someone lesser, always talking with a condescending lilt in their voices. He tapped his fingers against the cool granite as he risked a glance at the two avengers standing slightly off to the side, waiting patiently for their sandwiches. Of course I want to meet the Avengers, are you kidding me? Tony winces at the words before he can stop himself, but keeps his face carefully blank and impassive. Chapter 13. world were just as united-- though in the opposite direction, agreed on how dangerous Parker was and the validity of having him be locked up presumably without even a trial. WebPeter was adopted by Tony Stark by age 14. Peter whimpered. Why isn't it healing?" Peter, Peter says, avoiding Tonys gaze as he directs his attention squarely on Morgan. Clint sets the knife back down on the counter with a weary sigh. I've fought off truly evil people. They glance around, faces taking on similar looks of confusion and caution as they realize that everyone who should be in the room is already in the room. "If anyone asks you who you are, you're a new intern working for Tony." ", Over the phone, the Iron Man thrusters could be faintly heard. Should I expect door delivery around meal times?. 15 blocks away, I can hear the door to an apartment creak shut. WebAttached. Peter sighs, falling down on the bed with his face towards the ceiling-- staring up at it as he thinks. Mental and physical pain. Cute feels. Now he started to feel it, all the pain that he caused. Peter blinks, fumbling for words. From the looks of things, the Tony and Steve of Mature Peter Parker Avengers find out Peter is young and does NOT like it Peter rips them a new one Kind of an introspection but not really set after Civil War but before IW Spider-Man Identity Reveal Identity Reveal Cross-Posted on FanFiction.Net Cross-Posted on Wattpad Language: English Series: ? So, Peter can safely say that he's settled in pretty nicely. Steve takes a moment to look at the area around them. How you gonna get out of this, Parker? The destruction you cause without care can actually affect others. Who is this?, Morgan, what are you doing here? Tony asks, Peter realizing that this is the Morgan from before, I thought you were with mom.. Peter's face turns pink. "And I did that because what I don't need right now is multiple reactions like this. Where is he going? Peter asks, looking between the two. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). Sam asks incredulously. a murderer then-- well, Peter didnt know how he felt about this so-called Raft and the fact that he was being held in some facility. Imprecations knows means that its something that he can push on. WebVotes. Enjoy it while you can before Infinity War comes out, folks. Steve snaps into action, moving forward to stand between Bucky and the younger. him were either dead, wherever and whatever was going on with May or were convinced of his guilt. And since Sam and I arent exactly on Ross good side, it wasnt a hard decision who was going. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, You havent lived if you havent read this, Irondad_Spiderson_fics_that_will_make_you_FEEL_by_IneffableShipper. This Sam is clearly more guarded, clearing his throat before saying, Anyway, you wont be staying in Parkers room. Wait, where are we going? Peter asks, leaping off of the bed before pausing-- making a quick decision to put his hands in front of him as if offering for him to be cuffed. We just, Steve clicks his tongue, an action that reminds him of, Steve, had some other things we had to take care of., Peter watches as Steves firmness turns into sorrow, a gentle expression on his face that Peters only seen, Steve have in the moments when theyre debriefing after having lost someone, bracing himself as he says, Is the May of your world not sick?, Something shifts in Steves expression, Peters memory bringing up the biopsy that May had had a few years ago-- a few months before Ben died and when. The containment of half of the former Avengers team following what the media dubbed "The Civil War" shook the public. He pulls his head off Thor's shoulder and grabs the offender's wrist before the oversized garment can be raised above his waistline. "Out saving the day. WebPeter Peter "Peter!" I've seen tortured children, sobbing for someone - anyone - only for them to be too late. Literally nothing could be held back. Feedback is appreciated and welcome! Though, Peter supposes, they wouldn't be able to fully grasp the magnitude of his words without seeing it for themselves. You don't have to hide the fact that you have a son from us, you know. A small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. His eyes were huge and they flicked around the room before landing on Tony. Until it was. look through the books-- rifling through them only to be bored because half of them had been on the summer reading list that Midtown gave and the other half being books that MJ herself had recommended for him to check out. also I'll explain later." But he forces himself to hold the gaze, keeping his expression as blank as possible even as Parker smirks, managing to look both pleased and menacing in one fell swoop. Staring at him for a minute, Clint said furiously with a look of extreme constipation, "Damn, kid! Not the bland shit Steve eats., I said that to be nice. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, I'm trying to stop systematically dismantling my life but I do it anyway, unfair depictions of the foster care system. Towards the end, the robots were able to catch him by surprise and burn part of his mask off. From the way hes interacted with him, Peter had just guessed that it wasnt in this Tony-- that maybe something had happened that made him standoffish, that maybe Parker had reached out and that the Tony of this world was just profoundly uninterested in him. Tony cupped his cheeks, forcefully turning his head towards him. Come on, Mo. + Until he left hydra. "It's reallyclean," Peter comments, going over to lay his suitcase down beside the bed. How patriotic." He made that clear to Mr. Stark from the get-go. And here" Happy hands him an identification card with Peter's face and name on it. Peter finds out his new suit is actually bulletproof. Not when Peter couldnt say in complete honesty that he would know what he would do if he ever found him. Pre-Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie), Not Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Compliant. Peter interrupts quickly. Parking in one of the open areas beside the building, he turns around in his seat to look at Peter, who's sitting in the back row. Not yet, Peters not gonna push his luck just yet, but its a good sign-- having his instinct confirmed when Steve says, I cant make that call but just-- sit tight.. WebVotes. She looks over Happy's shoulder. 2303 guests Chapter 1 And drop the gun, for fuck's sake." A gleam enters Mr. Stark's eyes, hard and unyielding. WebPeter flinches violently, his hand releasing said arm with a jerk, as if burned. His father Tony, his Uncle Steve, his Aunt Tasha (not he can lie to her anyway), everyone! "Aww," coos Natasha. In return, the mask stays on. Peter whispers, though he's not sure why he's whispering when they're the only two people in the room. Peter Parker. They call out to Spider-man. Kid wants egg rolls for lunch.". "Oh! Please consider turning it on! Peter had been through multiple foster homes, but nobody ever wanted him. I'm not going to hurt you, or Aunt May. "Mr. Rogers, you have enhanced senses just like I do. Haven't tried to ignore everything? "Jesus Christ, he's just a kid that's living here for the time being. "Stop bullying me! "Hey Peter, how wasoh." "I'll take you there." He tapped his fingers against the cool granite as he risked a glance at the two avengers standing slightly off to the side, waiting patiently for their sandwiches. Just leave it. What happens when someone dies because of you? "I, umI was gonna use your lab for a little bit to" He trails off. it changed from his own. "Even then, do you seriously think I haven't tried to quit? Now, a few hours later and his stomach was once again grumbling, alongside the unused adrenaline flowing through his system. I know you told me it wasn't necessary, but I gotta try out this new formula for the w". ", "Yeah, well, he's different. Despite how hed joked with Steve, he "If anyone asks you who you are, you're a new intern working for Tony." "That's because I am 17." (Newsflash: it isn't the equipment or the fancy spandex.). That had always been his alibi, anyway. The 30th floor is strictly Avengers-space, and returning to the Tower felt like returning home. "Anywhere's better than there. He glances down at his watch and stands up. "Hi, Aunt May," Peter greets tiredly. 627 guests I've seen you rub at it every day for the past two weeks. look through the books-- rifling through them only to be bored because half of them had been on the summer reading list that Midtown gave and the other half being books that MJ herself had recommended for him to check out. WebPeter Parker & Tony Stark Peter Parker Tony Stark Steve Rogers Irondad spiderson Peter calls Tony Dad peter faints Movie Night Embarrassed Peter Happy Tony Stark Parent Tony Stark Peter calls Tony Dad in front of the Avengers. When you won't be able to turn to us or Tony for help?" His gambit works, not missing the way both Sam and Steves eyes fall as Peter says, You probably want to cuff me, right?, Steve goes to open his mouth before Sam says, No, were-- were not doing that., Peter inwardly takes the win, forcing his features to remain neutral as Sam says, Lets go, Little Pete. But even that isnt enough to keep his attention for long, for what really stands out to Peter is the large silver scar that runs across the left side of Parkers face, from just above his eyebrowbisecting itonly to glance over his eyelid and slice deep into his cheek, before ending at the corner of his mouth. I'll be fine over here, May. 4. Clint sighs. WebPeter Parker & Tony Stark Peter Parker Tony Stark Steve Rogers Irondad spiderson Peter calls Tony Dad peter faints Movie Night Embarrassed Peter Happy Tony Stark Parent Tony Stark Peter calls Tony Dad in front of the Avengers. Yes he got to hug her in the mornings which was enough to barely hold him over. Maybe it had something to do with his parents refusing to buy him a new car which Peter kind of felt bad for or how Peter answered a question that Flash got wrong. Almost all of the Avengers were in the room, one holding a gun and one with a knife. The difference is you save the world, I save the person.". Can spiders even get sick? Obviously amused, Tony answered "No, Roo. Peter's momentarily blinded by the amount of white in the room. sure Can spiders even get sick? "Maybe, you should think about that.". From inside the car, he can only make out the bottom of the massive 'A' that's plastered against the top of the Tower. WebPeter is a little touched starved. Look at me kiddo. 5. "Goddammit, I lost my page," Sam curses softly as he rifles through his book. Holy shit. WebPeter was used to seeing scars. Peter's eye throbs painfully after webbing a mugger against the wall of a small store. He's just a kid." I even know how to cook them, believe it or not., That was my next question, Sam says appreciatively, handing over the utensil before going back to his bacon. Chapter 10 "And the child? It's Peter's. world were just as united-- though in the opposite direction, agreed on how dangerous Parker was and the validity of having him be locked up presumably without even a trial. If May was sick in this world, something shed briefly had the possibility of being only for it to shift-- it stood to reason that there was more nudged around that Peter could figure out. Not the bland shit Steve eats.. Peter takes the tray over to the bed, Steve standing almost awkwardly in the room as Peter dives in-- too hungry to wait as he shovels in a sporkful of mashed potatoes into his mouth. for Or: Peter Parker gives the Rogues a wake-up call on actions and consequences and what it truly means to be a hero. As if on cue, his stomach starts to growl-- Peter sheepishly smiling as Steve smirks, taking a step back as Peter goes to grab the tray. It was fun, but he got me good across the face." ____________________ Happy brushes past him and into the building, Peter nearly tripping over his own shoes as he follows him. It's okay." Thanks," he adds as an afterthought. Tony's coming in about half an hour, so hang tight. But you all have to realize that your actions have consequences. ", "That was different, Peter. The pitying look in May's eyes makes him feel a little sick inside. When the others are out of earshot, Peter whispers, "Sorry 'bout that, Dad.". Peter peers up at the slightly daunting building. "You're back earlier than you usually are. Peter Parker has always told himself to put the little guy first. They have a shortage on staff. And will his loved ones deaths. "No, you should definitely go. If that sort of thing isn't your kind of popcorn then don't get into this drama. She steps forward with every sentence, and Tony doesn't realize that he's backing away from her as she approaches. At least he had Ned and Mj to help, but Ned is out of town for a wedding and Mj only offers a hug when in private. His breathing became fast and short. "That's not what she meant, Pete -" but, Mr. Rogers continues to speak. So here's the bit of Peter meeting the Avengers! being jailed. He could barely get any air in his lungs. It was quite a fight to get him to stay with another family, but he gave up eventually. Same goes for the rest of you; if they catch you doing anything, my ass will be handed to me.". It glints like mercury in the sunlight when Parker glances up without hesitation, right at Peter. Anti-mutant activists were a fringe group in his world, not enough that he had to be scared but it was always a threat-- the Tony and Steve in his world working together to make Tony cupped his cheeks, forcefully turning his head towards him. "Welcome back, guys." Gloomy_Draws, gryphrover, unspecific_curls, Ravenpuff4DaWin, lilylights, cloudy_sky_raining_ink, scaramowouche, Charlesssss, Sweetmayc_2006, Fighting_Lotus90, phinnium, RedtailHawk19, CelestialSeaWitch, Katie_Allen, JBov, randomperson0453, xXxNoaxXx, PurpleSpectre__2, Levana_agst, the_real_lord_grim, love4hope, fox_in_the_forest, RemiLightwood, Werewolf_Blood, PB21, Lilac192004, sylvres, OctKarmicle, lilburde, Auriens, sweet_cyanide, BonnataSack, semi_local, elatedelaine, IronHeartStars, aestheticcastiels, SleepyAE, Catharina2003, witwhitherwilt, ishaw, eringrins, Julia_Joy48, MarzAlfgonzo, kronoscythe, DancingFangirlingBookworm, sketchibilitea, raspberrychocochip, Nyx_kikigail29, acesszx35, Free_Fallen, and 1150 more users "Happy Hogan," he tells the receptionist at the front desk. Ill come by tomorrow morning. They didn't think they were that obvious in their dislike. "Gotta go now. Even Loki and Thor knew everything about him. Lets go find mom and say goodbye before I head out. As they walk out he glances back over his shoulder at Peter, gaze softening slightly. Wanda isn't having it, hands bunched into fists as if she's struggling to contain herself. Peter was still a little out of it and his adrenaline was running out. ", Tony throws his hands up in mock surrender. "Oh my God, guys, go to your rooms or something." "No-don't do this. 3. Clint taps a finger against his chin. You know, somehow, that those people you're fighting aren't entirely evil. . "What the hell are you talking about?" Yes he got to hug her in the mornings which was enough to barely hold him over. The work you do is important, I get it. Seeing people suffer around us and not being able to help but throw ourselves into the midst of battle to protect them. So they strike a deal. What happens when you can't save someone in time? I've seen normal people do heroic things. I'm open to any and all suggestions! Okay, if you say so.. Mature Peter Parker Avengers find out Peter is young and does NOT like it Peter rips them a new one Kind of an introspection but not really set after Civil War but before IW Spider-Man Identity Reveal Identity Reveal Cross-Posted on FanFiction.Net Cross-Posted on Wattpad Language: English Series: Yes he got to hug her in the mornings which was enough to barely hold him over. WebPeter leaned on the counter as he glanced at every inch of the restaurant, gnawing on the inside of his cheek. They enter the elevator together, moving aside briefly as a woman leaves it. Wanda lingers a moment longer, her eyes still focused on the younger boy. scar Bucky moves forward, whipping Natasha's gun out of the holster at her protest and Clint grabs a large knife from one of the kitchen drawers as a boy rounds the corner, breaking off abruptly with a choked noise. Sam after escaping the Raft. If you want to put a lock on it or anything, just ask FRIDAY. "Yeah, I know." Out of the corner of his eye, Wanda nods mutely. much Maybe whatever Parker had done-- however hed killed those people-- meant that they were trying to protect Peter from. Chapter 9 The two of them were thick as thieves, and just as much trouble as ten of them, Sam says, lips turning slightly up before he catches Peter staring at him and schools his expression. I did that.". You can't tell me that I dont know what it feels like to not save someone in time. That had always been his alibi, anyway. Sam's gentle smile became a knowing smirk. Because not only can I hear the baby wailing 4 floors above my apartment, I can also hear a woman, 4 blocks away, begging for someone to save her because she's being raped.". "An intern. You need to breath ok?" Spider-Man is working to catch him but accidentally meet "Ghost", the new superhero in NY. Currently, Peter was lamenting his bad luck - stupid parker luck! The others freeze then too, Sam holding a loaf of bread before turning to Steve and saying, This is your problem.. WebPeter Parker Meets the Avengers The Avengers Are Good Bros The Avengers Need a Hug Team as Family There are many characters but I didn't wanna tag a bunch Trans Peter Parker trans peter doesn't really come up he just is Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence Post-Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Tony Stark Has A Heart Peter Parker is a Mess WebPeter let his face fall and looked out the opposite window, away from the cabin. "Wait, what?" I can ask Ned if I can stay over at his. WebPeter Parker Meets the Avengers The Avengers Are Good Bros The Avengers Need a Hug Team as Family There are many characters but I didn't wanna tag a bunch Trans Peter Parker trans peter doesn't really come up he just is Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence Post-Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Tony Stark Has A Heart Peter Parker is a Mess Don't answer that. "I thought you didn't take interns. He could barely get any air in his lungs. Her expression morphs into teary-eyed pity as if she were looking at a beat-up puppy, while Peter looks confused as to why she's just standing there and staring at him. Only for Peter to remember how Tony had looked when hed described Parker and bringing someone called Morgan around, the thought occurring to him that maybe it wasnt Peter that they didnt trust. Wanda follows his eyes, and the pressure disappears. "You were on page thirty-four," Wanda pipes helpfully. And if its actually because hes pretty certain theyre both dead in this universe but would rather not have the assumption confirmed, well, nobody has to know that. "Who are you?". Time to earn your keep, Little Pete.. Steve have in the moments when theyre debriefing after having lost someone, bracing himself as he says, Is the May of your world not sick?, Peter blinks a few times, shaking his head quickly as he says, No?. From the protective way Tony responds to her presence, to the look in her eyes, the color of them and her facial features making Peter want to ask even more questions. "Oh," the boy breathes, hands raised in a position of surrender. Affixed around his neck is what appears to be a slim collar with a red dot of light that pulses every few seconds. Mental and physical pain. Sam grunts out a thanks, flipping to said page. Peter takes it, standing up straight as Sam says, Parker, he--, Sam cuts himself off, Peter groaning inwardly when Sam shakes his head. Peter's confusion is mirrored on his face, but he also feels the hairs on the back of his neck standing up. WebAn Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Many things happen at once in the same few seconds. Hes getting better at seeing the code theyre inputting, their hands not nearly as guarded in covering the keypad the longer hes with him. "Mr. Stark! "What's your name?". if its not for a grade, Peter deadpans, Steve chuckling to himself before moving to stand. Tony's not sure whether to punch him or hug him. WebPeter Peter "Peter!" "Peter, Peter! "Youre superheroes. Webavengers fanfiction peter flinches. For the other guy? Peter says, further delineating himself from the other Peter in an act that he hopes will endear some trust with this Steve. Morgan doesnt make another appearance either, which Peter cant help but feel is related. It's not Captain America's name the people call out when they get robbed or a woman gets raped, or children get lost. My daddy." Tony cupped his cheeks, forcefully turning his head towards him. I know your stomach mustve been eating you out from the inside. Mr. Wilson never really grew out of his grudge like Bucky did. His sharp vision had no problem identifying who was knelt in front of him, the manic look, the strewn hair, the suit that cost more than everything Peter owned combined. , Peter thinks as Sam turns a corner towards the elevator, Peters eyes drifting to the hallway that they were walking towards. Parking in one of the open areas beside the building, he turns around in his seat to look at Peter, who's sitting in the back row. And second, that Parker knows exactly what it is. WebPeter flinches violently, his hand releasing said arm with a jerk, as if burned. Tony demands, trying to hide his growing panic. What you see is a man taking money from the cash register, no big deal. Peter hides behind his mask because he is afraid to lose anyone else. "He has lost so many important people in his life, so he is afraid to love again. Peter was on the lab table just sitting down while all the Avengers stared at him with concern. Peter presses his face against the glass walls of the elevator, watching the streets beneath them as they begin their ascend. You What I see is someone with the power to kill and holds no remorse for his actions. The breakdancing robots were trickier than one would expect. physically gone or if he was in some kind of coma somewhere. "Awesome?" Not bad for a holding cell, Peter tries to joke only for his smile to fall when Sams eyes get cloudy-- realizing that its a profoundly bad joke to make considering that Parker actually Well, youre missing out then.
Nycsss Human Resources, Articles A