But now Courtney's mother, sister, and grandmother are planning an intervention in one last-ditch attempt to convince her to leave her Dizzy December 7, 2013 About David Sax David A. Sax, P.A. Medical. His second book is The Tastemakers: Why We're Crazy for Cronuts but Fed Up with Fondue, which is chronicles how food trends emerge, grow, and ultimately make a difference in our world. Sax, whose work has appeared in Bloomberg Business Week , GQ , New York Magazine , Toronto Life and Vanity Fair , describes how different businesses are addressing this need. Dillon, 20, is living with his father in a dilapidated trailer where he injects methamphetamines, Nominations: Most Memorable Interventions and Pre-Interventions, CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: The Impact of Intervention. The clip centers around a dramatic scene in which former professional boxer Rocky Lockridge is crying in a distinctive way. Export. Now he's lost everything--his wife, two daughters, and his sanity. If you could have seen the reaction of those two youngsters. First, it really surprised me that there was no discussion of Jessie and her moms insane level of codependency. Today, he uses heroin and alcohol to blot out his memories, but he's pushed most. Cool and rebellious, Sebastian hung out with older teammates and started doing marijuana, cocaine and meth. He adjusts well, has a good bat and I am very pleased with him.12 Dave played in 44 games, mostly at second base, and hit .269. Most episodes feature average people, with a few entertainment professionals. Get Email Address. I hope the best for this handsome young man, and hope he finds acceptance for who he is outside of the drugs and is able to really come down to earth and see that it is a wonderful world out there for him. je n'arrive pas a oublier mon ex depuis 4 ans. Each episode focuses on sober coaches' work with long-time addicts who have been unable to get clean after repeated attempts at treatment. View Arrest Details David J. Sax . Today, he spends his days and nights drinking himself to death. And by amazing I mean "Good god how does he deal with this relentless abuse and keep . 10 Cary Osborne, Reminiscing with Steve Sax, April 19, 2014, dodgers.mlblogs.com/2014/04/19/reminiscing-with-steve-sax/. Modern Life. The brothers were reunited with Double-A San Antonio in 1981, and both were Texas League All-Stars. but i will and am learning to love myself. Can an intervention save Skyler's sanity--and his life? Im a little confused! Instead, Los Angeles tried rookie catcher Jack Fimple in 54 games and Reyes behind the plate 19 times. A conversation with the bestselling author David Sax on how analog is not only alive, but thriving. Stupid comments by uneducated people that have nothing better to do than discuss someones sexuality and put down the ones that are trying to help this young man! She was addicted to drugs and alcohol and was the victim of sexual assault. Sebastian, 21, and his brother Marcel, 20, were soccer celebrities in their town at a very young age. Includes Address (9) Phone (11) Email (7) See Results. Nikki eventually had two daughters, but has remained addicted, Now 43, Bret once had a promising career in real estate. Dr. David Sax. It follows one or two participants, who are dependent on or addicted to drugs and/or alcohol. September 22, 1958 at Sacramento, CA (US). David Sax Waiter trainers claim that an investment in education pays off very quickly for restaurants. Log in or sign up for Facebook to connect with friends, family and people you know. But a back surgery in 2010 led to a severe addiction to. The profile photo is of him and his two sisters. Official Synopsis:The sons and nephew of Major League Baseball stars, David struggled not only with being compared to his athletic family, but also with his own sexuality. She was married with four beautiful daughters and owned a home she and her husband built themselves. Mike Scioscia returned to the Dodgers in fine shape and caught in 112 games, and Yeager caught in 65, so Dave didnt play for LA at all that season. To me, the only people who should have any real problem with the tests are those who are using drugs, Dave said. He displayed his most versatility to date, with 47 games as a catcher but just as many combined at third, first, and in the outfield. As per KOCO News 5, Dillon claimed, "The intervention saved my life." He died in June 1978 at 69 years of age. 17 Ross Newhan, Whitaker Has Second Thoughts About Third, Los Angeles Times, March 31, 1985: 5. Thanks. Ken was amazing in this one. See Photos. But as the child of alcoholics, Trent's formative years were marked with violence and abuse. He was once a championship bodybuilder and successful property owner. And he threw strikes. David Sax Jr. See Photos. We know that David Sax had been residing in Costa Mesa, Orange County, California 92626. The Red Sox received permission to have four ineligible players in uniform for the ALCS, including Tom Seaver, Jeff Sellers, and Glenn Hoffman in addition to Dave, and at least into mid-October Dave and Glenn were still taking batting practice. The most disturbing part of her story was what happened to her six months before the episode aired. I agree with you. When David said I dont like your face, I couldnt help but think that the bitter resistance in that line encapsulated all those layers of self-loathing and shame and fear about his sexuality and that for exactly those reasons, ultimately, it was Kens compassion, strength and persistence that were uniquely suited to the task of at least giving David a fighting chance. David and Steve Sax are the former pro baseball playing brothers, I believe. Select this result to view David Sax's phone number, address, and more. Dave hit .289 in Pawtucket in 99 games, and did play a little for the Red Sox from mid-September until the end of the 1986 season. Locations Dr. David Eric Sax has 2 locations . Release date: 07-22-14. Angel (individual) David Sax Investments (2) Company Name Deal Date Deal Type Deal Size Industry Company Stage Lead Partner . But now Courtney's mother, sister, and grandmother are planning an intervention in one last-ditch attempt to convince her to leave her, Sean was once a popular DJ and charismatic crowd-pleaser, but now he's rapidly going downhill due to his extreme alcoholism. About the Show. d***@cmc.com. The show follows up on the recovery progress for future episodes or for web shorts. I hope he is doing well now . Email. since he was a quiet subdued kid at the time), but word on the street (we dont live there anymore but my parents kept in touch with some of the neighbors) is that his recovery has been nothing short of spectacular (knock on wood). Books. Award winning writer and keynote speaker David Sax aims his relentless curiosity at the unseen trends shaping the world around us. Ken was amazing in this one. David Sax #3203424. So asking the questions might have been part of keeping up appearances that the documentary was being done for her. I mean go and work for a summer abroad doing some heavy labor like in a kitchen in some national park or something, learn what real work is about. I stumbled upon them filming quite a few times. The person named in this listing has only been arrested on suspicion of the crime indicated and is presumed innocent. Clint, 36, was raised in a tight-knit, middle-class family. I think he looked great once he got clean. Phone: 602.496.1460 Unlike in Europe, where serving is often a career rather than a backup plan, American table-waiting remains a bootstrap business, and some of the biggest skeptics of waiter training courses and schools are seasoned servers themselves. Experience. Nevertheless, Marshall coach Norm Marks remembered Dave as quiet and reserved, unlike Steve.4 After the end of that season Dave was a co-player of the year in the interscholastic Golden Empire League5 and was named as a third baseman to the Citizens Savings all-Northern California high-school team.6 Dave was also named the Sacramento areas player of the year by virtue of the third highest average among local batters, at .460, along with a 1.20 earned-run average and a 7-2 won-lost record as a pitcher. Ugh. Jessie did say though that she got David to take part in the documentary by pretending it was part of her assignment. Lived In Gettysburg PA, Johnstown PA, New Holland PA, Memphis TN. Dr. David Sax uses the latest and most effective treatments. Dave subbed for longtime catcher Steve Yeager, who was recovering from a bruised right shoulder. Cyclones Baseball Tryouts, It is intercut with interviews with relatives and friends. Already a heavy drinker, Robbys drinking intensified after coming out. Another day later, King took Dave to a tryout camp in Santa Rosa, and then signed him.11. Could I please have his last name? Gay here to,I second that will, hope you are doing good in your recovery. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. ALso, its 2015 and the girl has a Hummer with one of those CD cases you put under the mirror. And I will echo the comments about his friend Jessie. Dave Sax spent part of 1983 back with Albuquerque, with an even better average of .343, accompanied by a career-best .529 slugging percentage. Does anyone think that being in such an affluent environment put any additional pressure on subjects like David to fit in somehow? And by amazing I mean Good god how does he deal with this relentlessabuseand keep his composure?. provide a wide range of premium cosmetic skin care services. Although Jessie might be naive, she does seem to genuinely care and has compassion for those she is helping, such as David. David Sax is the Phoenix, Arizona-based founder and chief strategist at Age Advantage Consulting, providing strategic business and marketing insight to age-friendly businesses. Your service title . Im 22, and you might think im cute too . Sean struggled as a child, growing up in a rough neighborhood with an openly gay father. Tamela Turtle: Season 1, Episode 3. In 2016, David Sax wrote a book called The Revenge of Analog, which made the case that even as we marched towards an ever more digital future, we were increasingly returning to real, tangible things choosing vinyl records over streaming, brick and mortar bookstores over Amazon, and in-person conversations over Skype.. David Sax is a Senior Strategist at DRA Collective based in Phoenix, Arizona. They showed his face many times so I dont think maintaining anonymity is a large issue. His case is the extreme example and outcome of what I see in people who've been involved in the . Get Updates. Click on Andrew to view the Intervention Canada posts. David A Sax, 56. The Future Is Analog: How to Create a More Human World, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 16 Gordon Edes, Dodgers Close Call: Line Drive Hits Howes Left Arm, Los Angeles Times, March 29, 1985: 7. An elite gymnast on the cheerleading squad, she looked forward to a successful and athletic life. David Sax is a Senior Manager, Trading Non-Ferrous at Commercial Metals Company based in Irving, Texas. all being said, i hope David is doing well, and ok. it was the episode that i felt reflected me the most, or most relateable, xo brian . Select this result to view David Alan Sax's phone . Direct Phone (214) ***-**** Get Direct Phone . Eric, 31, has been known by his family for being funny, generous and full of life. Award winning writer and keynote speaker David Sax aims his relentless curiosity at the unseen trends shaping the world around us. . Thanks anyway. 12/8/2021 10:39 PM. Includes Age, Location, Address History for David J. Sax; Arrest, Criminal, & Driving Records . How are we doing? It would be real nice to keep playing together on the Dodgers, Dave said. And God Bless you and the ones that matter most in your life. Background Report for David J. Sax. I hit .322 last year and he can hit better than me., Its frustrating, Steve continued. He also argues that the confrontation within the intervention is milked to show only the most dramatic moments and that the final results of the intervention and subsequent rehabilitation are glossed-over. Nicknamed the "junkie princess" by her drug-abusing friends, Courtney, 20, injects heroin up to eight times a day and prostitutes herself to finance her own and her boyfriend's addiction. 19 Larry Whiteside, Sox Bury Orioles Behind Boyd, 12-0, Boston Globe, June 10, 1985: 33. The Tastemakers. Coach Seth Jaffe became an interventionist on the main series. 8 For example, see Legion team sweeps weekend series, East Yolo Record (Fair Oaks, California), July 13, 1977: 9. He turned to heroin to cope with his traumas. Between innings, Boyd said Dave would come back to the dugout and sit next to me and he would just turn he had a big, pretty smile he would just sit and smile and say, Thats amazing.20. Brittany struggled with the pressure to live up to her mother's perfect image of Terry. Vanessa Marquez, a supporting actress on the first three seasons of ER, appeared in episode 2 due to a compulsive shopping disorder. The design firm Studio O+A puts together workspaces that eschew digital technology and encourage face-to-face conversations. Without Steve around, Dave hit a mere .171 in 43 games, in stark contrast to his sparkling .352 average in 58 games for Vero Beach. Im sad they dont have Seth anymore. Was in foster care for 5 years. Amanda is doing great. NCAE PAID Members Bloomberg the Company & Its Products. View Arrest Details. Why We're Crazy for Cupcakes but Fed Up with Fondue (Plus Baconomics, Superfoods, and Other Secrets from the World of Food Trends) By: David Sax. His wife. Updated: November 12, 2011 . background-color:#ba3434; 15 Peter Schmuck, Saxes Leave Team After Father Dies, Orange County Register (Anaheim, California), June 11, 1983: D3. He received his medical degree from Johns Hopkins University School of. Acting out turned to alcoholism and meth addiciton, and it wasnt long before David found himself dumpster diving and sleeping behind stores in his familys upscale neighborhood. She began hanging out with a rebellious crowd, skipping school, and using crack. But rape, drugs, and divorce have caused this family unit to crumble. I know she passed and its tragic that she did but Im at least happy to read that she had sober/clean time before/when she did. Dave was summoned by Los Angeles in mid-May after catcher Mike Scioscia suffered a torn rotator cuff. I am just curious as I had a chance to meet Steve Sax when I was super young. Ashley was a child prodigy on the TaeKwonDo octagon, headed for international competition had she stayed the course. View all articles written by David Sax. On September 9, 2011, Intervention Canada debuted on Slice Network. When Skyler was a kid, his mother pushed him to do modeling and TV work, but the tension drove Skyler to drugs. On August 5, 2014, however, LMN announced the revival of the series with a new season premiering in 2015.[2]. Why we still crave things we can touch. Even David commented to Jessies mom that he didnt understand why she was crying as hes never seen her cry before. He said that Dave shows lots of poise. Addicts Who Have Died - Intervention Directory Addicts Who Have Died S22E19 Elann Elann has suffered through more loss than most 28-year-olds. If you or someone you know . Visit Author Central to update your books, profile picture, and biography. During spring training of 1983 Dave made an impression on at least one prominent sportswriter. Jeff doesnt have a script to use when it comes to chasing someone. not good https://www.localcrimenews.com/welcome/searchArrests?firstname=david&lastname=sax&city=. Sax rented an apartment and his wife was unpacking when he reported to All Sports Stadium and was told hed been traded to Buffalo, wrote Oklahoman sportswriter Volney Meece sympathetically. A couple of thoughts. Stay updated by the current news updates by David Sax. Questions, feedback, just to chat: email me @ dizzy.buzzkill at gmail, Elann has suffered through more loss than most 28-year-olds. 12 Garry Allison, Manager Lefebvre Assesses His Dodger Lineup, Lethbridge (Alberta) Herald, June 22, 1978: 20. A Sophia Loren look-alike, Marie was born into an Italian mob family. When the Red Sox picked me up, they told me I had a chance, but I assumed Id get a Triple-A chance.18. Now, terrified of losing her wife, and being alone for the first time in, Karissa was always a talented cook so much so, that her mother had one day hoped to pass the family diner down to her as a legacy. A chef for 15 years, Ryan dreams of running a kitchen in a four-star restaurant. Your service title Give us a brief description of the service that you are promoting. A Saturday Night Live sketch features an Intervention parody with guest host Jon Hamm crying in a similar fashion. Baseballs clichs remain largely unchanged through the years, observed the writer Mordecai Richler in a 1986 essay for GQ.1 His first examples were the types of gripes from marginal pitchers and backup fielders: If only they give me a chance to start, I know I can help this team, and I know Im a .300 hitter, but theyve got to play me every day. Any such protestation from Dave Sax was more legitimate than most, validated while with the Red Sox in 1986 when he was the first player recognized with a tongue-in-cheek award for little-used major leaguers. He made it into only 75 games there in part because of the stints with Steve and Los Angeles that season. .avia-section.av-k6v62xgq-c0812a68936ee67ed4883eaa9d35be9b{ and found a new way to find comfort when he was in high school--a drug called DXM. He figured hed need two catchers, Marc Sullivan and myself, in the event that two pitchers were warming up at the same time in the bullpen.23, During 1987 spring training Steve Sax reflected on his brothers career. Second, it was interesting to have a situation where the addicts homosexuality was an issue but not from the family. In lousy weather against the White Sox on July 31, his sacrifice fly in the seventh inning tied the game at 1-1, after which it was called due to a soaked field at Fenway. David B Sax, 64. The only regular cast member in each episode is the interventionist. In one of the most graphic episodes in the history of Intervention, Tamela suffered from extreme self-harm addiction. Boston played the Dodgers toward the end of March, and Dodgers players tried to help Dave while Newman was catching.16 However, Dave was reportedly unhappy when [brother] Steve stole second and third base with the Dodgers already leading, 8-3, and already having stolen 5 of 7 against Newman, according to one reporter. By David Sax. Age: 26 Sax thought the credit should go to Boyd and not him., I just sat there, Dave said. Born into a family with traditional Catholic values, Chris struggled with his sexuality until coming out at 18. Has she became a licensed clinical therapist? Dave played in the Midwest League All-Star Game that year but Steve wasnt selected. Dave and Steve immediately left for home. Having graduated high school with academic and athletic honors, Lawrence, 34, became a successful owner of a chain of tanning salons. "I spent the first week frozen, unable to move or do anything and generally freaking out," Sax told . But a dream came true for only one of the Sax brothers on June 6, when Steve was selected by the Los Angeles Dodgers in that years amateur draft, and Dave was ignored. The tie broke a streak for Boston that dated back to June 8, 1961, and had been the longest stretch for a team without a tie in the majors at that time. 6 Ferroni, Ohrenschall Are Selected, Independent Journal (San Rafael, California), June 17, 1976: 17. At age 8, Joe learned "the choking game," in which a person uses his hands to. David J. Sax Age: 33 - Roseville, CA. She looked more bummed out than upset. A milestone of a different kind occurred the following month. 14 years Nicknamed the "junkie princess" by her drug-abusing friends, Courtney, 20, injects heroin up to eight times a day and prostitutes herself to finance her own and her boyfriend's addiction. By her late 20's, Sandy had achieved the American Dream. Once known as the "the prettiest girl in town," Jackie had a promising career as a radiation therapist. About /. I noticed this with Kaeleens episode as well. As a result, he played a key role in an unusual event in Red Sox history. Also known as A Nsax David, Nsax A David, David A Nsax, David Prince. He desperately needs. background-image:unset; But today, Sandy's life is unrecognizable from what it once was. Home Books The Future is Analog The Soul of an Entrepreneur The Revenge of Analog The Tastemakers Save the Deli Edit View history Stephen Louis Sax (born January 29, 1960) is an American former professional baseball player and coach. Heck I woudl be paranoid too. Hes so lucky he had Ken to help him through this and I was very happy to see that he pulled through! He played as a second baseman in Major League Baseball from 1981 to 1994, most notably as a member of the Los Angeles Dodgers with whom he won two world championships in 1981 and 1988. Ive dealt with enough addiction/mental health programs to know that staff changes a lot and some people just arent cut out for the job and I think that is why. [1] The final episode in the lineup aired on July 18, 2013, and concluded with reflections from past addicts and thanks from the producers to the interventionists, family members, treatment centers, and addicts. Hes limited to Love you like crazy and a very controlled setting. It was a horrible sense of self-loathing but there was absolutely no one in his life who was rejecting him for it. I think we need more people like that in not only addiction, but the mental health profession as a whole. I think he might hit .350 in time. David Sax. Write David Sax's 1st review Write David Sax' 1st recommendation. But today Tammy's worst fears have come true. As early as age 11, he used alcohol to numb the emotional pain. [citation needed], Matthew Gilbert of The Boston Globe, a critic of the show, argues that the program is exploitative and showcases individuals as they self-destruct. Its under David Sax. Red Sox Have Mixed Reaction to Voluntary Testing, Boston Globe, September 25, 1985: 69. I hate when they edit things so much and make them fake. In the sneak peek above, the Intervention production team tracks David, which he is. Contact SABR, LnRiLWhlYWRpbmcuaGFzLWJhY2tncm91bmR7cGFkZGluZzowfQ==, LnRiLWZpZWxke21hcmdpbi1ib3R0b206MC43NmVtfS50Yi1maWVsZC0tbGVmdHt0ZXh0LWFsaWduOmxlZnR9LnRiLWZpZWxkLS1jZW50ZXJ7dGV4dC1hbGlnbjpjZW50ZXJ9LnRiLWZpZWxkLS1yaWdodHt0ZXh0LWFsaWduOnJpZ2h0fS50Yi1maWVsZF9fc2t5cGVfcHJldmlld3twYWRkaW5nOjEwcHggMjBweDtib3JkZXItcmFkaXVzOjNweDtjb2xvcjojZmZmO2JhY2tncm91bmQ6IzAwYWZlZTtkaXNwbGF5OmlubGluZS1ibG9ja311bC5nbGlkZV9fc2xpZGVze21hcmdpbjowfQ==, 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, http://sabr.org/sites/default/files/Dave%20Sax.png, /wp-content/uploads/2020/02/sabr_logo.png.
Darryl Mcdaniels Parents, Robert Dean Ii Net Worth, Articles D