There will be times when youll need to manually level your RV. how does the levelup system recognize "level" ? 1) Front of Control Panel/ 2) Back of Control Panel with wires disconnected from "Pass Front" button / 3) New Slide Out Motor with Yellow and Green Power Supply Wires "Reversed" / 4) Slide Out Wiring Diagram / 5) Battery Control Center. Discover the Power of OneControl. Here is the wordy (sorry) description of what I did that I just sent to the LCI tech that was helping me. It looks like LCI is using the RV convention of white for -12vDC wire. Press ENTER to reset the auto level control. https://www.lci1.com/assets/content/support/manuals/Slideouts/pg_82_S0010_01.pdf Lippert owns PowerGear. If you want your own LevelMatePRO, dont forget to claim your RVgeeks discount at TechnoRV! One more question for the forum. I will appreciate any comments. Do you need advice on what products to buy? Ground Control 3.0 Touch Pad. Did you check each for connection when pressed? All the lights start blinking with break off and ignition on. And using our links won't cost you an extra penny! Again, there was no power to the stuck slide when the "In" was pushed. And when you do click the notification bell so youll get alerted when we upload new videos! An RV Spare Tire Cover: Protection & Personality, Best Camping Lanterns to Light Up Your RV/Camping Trip. My trip toBaton Rouge for LSU football this past weekend went to heck whenmy passenger side slide would not retract (we stayed Thursday night in Lake Charles, LAto visit my son's family). The tools for this job will depend on your setup, but a basic socket set and a couple of screwdrivers should suffice. Thinking I might have a similar unit I tried it on mine. For Hydraulic Systems: Check Hydraulic Fluid Level. Power Gear Hydraulic Leveling System for Motorhomes, Ground Control TT Automatic Travel Trailer Leveling System, Ground Control 3.0 Auto Leveling for Fifth-wheel Trailers. Getting ahead of this point of failure now can surely save you time and headache on a travel day. The"square rods"connected to the motor were detached to assure thenew motor wasfunctioning. Manually lowered the landing gear and unhooked my truck and when the truck was clear, I tried "Auto Level" and it also worked as it should finally saying success, level. FIT - Xtra fits 9 round metal feet on many Class A and 5th Wheels RVs. Thanks. Free shipping for many products! The system appears to be fine. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Second opinion] I have a 2016 thor outlaw 29h with lci leveling jacks. If this doesn't solve your problem, then I recommend the Replacement Auto Level Control Panel for Lippert Ground Control Leveling System # LC421484 to give you the working LCD display. I've done quite a bit of searching both here and elsewhere and can't find a solution to my problem. I've successfully "jumped" the motor to do the work until I find the cure. Is the bathroom wall between the slide in question? Press Rear five times. That's the only place I can thing of that something might have been disturbed. Mike,the drawing is OK, But very simplified - not a true drawing of how the wiring is installed ! Step 2 The 'power' button on the left is the battery switch. Note: This issue seems to be common on 5th wheels with hydraulic leveling systems. The breaker usually resembles the one pictured to the right. (Remember Murphy's Law?). What does the Forum think about purchasing and keeping a "spare" controller in my box of "essentials" for mymotorhome? Of course, I put the cover back on it. I also read on another forum that this sensor can sometimes become loose in its mounting or the connection itself gets a little loose and can cause problems similar to mine. 4. Learn how your comment data is processed. There are no fuses, relays, etc. I have electric motors also that look identical to yours. Powered By LCI OneControl Owner's Manual Pre-May 31, 2020. For example, you might not be able to raise or lower your jacks or open and close your slides. I have not used the system in 2-3 years. I have had a couple of email exchanges with LCI and the ball is back in their court and this is Friday afternoon. The white wire on the 9 pin connector is now 13.52. We found that power to the motor existed only when the "out" part of the slide's in/out button was pushed. Sensors for mine are located in front compartment and attached to frame cross member in center of trailer behind rear axle. Proceed at your own risk! Oxygenics Shower Head: Why Do RVers Love It? But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. A couple of common problems with an RV hydraulic system that controls leveling jacks and some slides can be resolved with this simple fix. RV Water Heater Pressure Relief Valve: Keeps You Safe! You know, I'm pretty sure if I just flipped that around there'd be a better joke waiting to pop out. The hand pump gives you easy access to your water tank without having to connect to mains water. We assumed shore power would be enough and never thought to look at the battery switch. Any thoughts on how to trouble shoot the electrical problem now that the slide out will not extend? If you need to re-zero your Lippert leveling system, simply take the following steps: * Note that the RV must be level before resetting because the system uses the current level point to reset the system. I've done quite a bit of searching both here and elsewhere and can't find a solution to my problem. The slide should extend if you place the wiring as it was to extend the slide, Did it work ? Has anyone ever seen anything like this with their level up system. These breakers are there for a reason after all. Any task you perform or product you purchase based on any information we provide is strictly at your own risk. After spending several hours this past Friday trying different control buttons and swapping relay modules (Bosch brand), the passenger side slide-out still will not extend. If the wiring has power, the panel should react. I also removed the cable form the back of the panel and found 14.4v on the red wire so I think it's getting power. Builders do not mount the wiring in most cases and the wires hang down from the mounted relays and they come loose as the coach bounces down the road ! for the motor. One controller for the passenger side slide-out and one for the drive side slide-out. Jim B. in that thread mentioned that something may have corrupted the eprom with the software. ha ha! In addition to subscribing above, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, too (if you havent already)! A level RV is also important for the proper functioning of RV appliances and shower drainage. See terms. Step-by-step guide to using the Lippert control panel: Locate your control panel and get familiar with the setup. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. If you need to RETRACT any of the leveling jacks, simply press the RETRACT button. It walks through the complete process, starting by removing the existing touch pad from the wall. The sensors page allows you to add a TPMS or conduct a bottle check on your gas bottles. Push the UP arrow ONCE to display MANUAL MODE. I had four new tires put on today. When you use the controller or a switch for the jacks, or a switch for the slide outs, the controller or switch does 2 things: 1) opens the valve so fluid can flow, and 2) spins the pump motor one direction or another. No big deal because the rig is always here at the house and we are not going anywhere for awhile. It even has auto-hitch memory to make your life easier. Insurance company finally paid us and the finance company so we are free and clear right now. It looks like LCI is using the RV convention of white for -12vDC wire. Connect with Lippert: Company. In this example, the control panel specifies that there is only 3.43 hours of battery capacity. Make shure the power is on for the 12V power converter. fagnaml, September 25, 2017 in Slideouts. NEW Grand Design Momentum Factory Tour 2023! when I started the engine the other day the leveling panel automatically came on and ala read more Note: The level-up jacks are the pairs of leveling jacks before the front axle and behind the rear axle. We were able to solve one of the inoperative Level-Up issues. (More on resetting the system in the next section.). I turned off the unit, pressed the Front button ten times, and then pressed the rear button ten times. Changing Lanes RV (Privacy Policy). Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Nope, no response. Their statement was thecircuit board in the battery control center could be bad (??). The wiring diagram is from my owner's manual. As I mentioned above, to get the slide-out to retract so I could travel home, the green/yellow wires at the slide motor were switched. Exterior Components - For all Heartland brands, Frame / Landing, Leveling & Stabilizing Gear. The only additional components youll want would be items for the landing gear such as utility blocks or SnapPads (which are like shoes for your jacks). I tried retracting and extending the jacks (left and right) and it worked perfectly. I guess the next step is to hunt for the power relays !? These breakers tend to wear down over time and cause the strange symptoms mentioned above or fail altogether. Could be a battery/battery terminal problem. Everything is working on pad and app EXCEPT I have no icon for the leveling . The modules you are looking for are mostly likely under the drawers in your bedroom, you will need to remove the drawer to access. Lippert has an online store where you can purchase whatever you need, and their customer service is reportedly excellent. I did and it said it was calibrated and turned itself off. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. If you ever have an issue with the smooth operation of your Lippert Leveling System, troubleshooting is quite easy. In the following video, Chris will be demonstrating how to use the Lippert control panel fitted in a Silverline Outback caravan. Wayne, does that apply to a "Spare" coach as well? The opening is just to the left and below the yellow wire screw caps (first photo with old motor). In our case, we have disconnect switches for both. Manual leveling can be frustrating and time-consuming. With the power supply wires "reversed", the slide will now not extend. I will get my creeper out in the morning and look around under there. Yosemite RV Resort, RVC Outdoor Destination, Filtered Campground Searches on Your Phone, Why You Should Travel In Your RV More Often, Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.8 Beta 1, Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. The lighting inside your van is split into 3 zones, indicated by the numbered lightbulbs. With the control lit up, all of our icons, our unit has 4, (awning, lights, leveling, slides) came back on. Power is required to operate the jacks. Thank you. RV Security System for Full Time RV (by Ring). I again turned the unit off and back on and used the manual mode to extend the front jacks to level it front to back and then the left and right jacks to level it from side to side. Slimline Awning (AU) Solera 5000 Series Awning. That may not be good, Brian. Exterior Components - For all Heartland brands, Frame / Landing, Leveling & Stabilizing Gear. With that in mind, one might be concerned about upgrading the breaker to 80 Amp without also upgrading all of the wiring involved as well.
Lesa France Kennedy House, Benevolent Funeral Home Obituary, Articles L