He was not just a son-n-law to myself and my husband Kerry, he was like a second son!! I am glad I had the chance to know your crazy self. Our cemetery grounds include a chapel mausoleum, veterans garden, upright monument section, private estate section and double-depth lawn crypt section. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 400,000 families a year. He is survived by his loving wife, Sandra Jones Drummond, of 55 years, son Lewis Clarke Drummond, Or, visit our funeral home in person at your convenience. I couldnt. on April 11, 2022, 10:32 a.m. She was the light of his life.He was an avid outdoorsman who enjoyed spending time with his family and friends hunting and mud riding.Brent was a daddy, son, brother, grandson, nephew and a friend to so many and will be missed greatly.Pallbearers will be Michael Booth, Jeremy Swiney, Randy Gray, Justin Hamilton, Michael Ray, Waylon Tillman and Josh Beams.Honorary pallbearers are Randy Holcomb and Crimson Insulators. In lieu of flowers, please send donations to Hospice of West Alabama or the Bone Camp Community Cemetery Fund, care of Mike Chism. Add pricing info. http://www.sunsetmemorial.com/, Sunset Memorial Park - Albuquerque, NM Whether you wish to arrange a traditional funeral service, are interested in a Life Well Celebrated memorialization, plan to have a large gathering or would like a more intimate service, our expert associates will work with you one-on-one to ensure your needs, wishes and budget are met. Or, visit our funeral home in person at your convenience. To offer your sympathy during this difficult time, you can now have memorial trees planted in a National Forest in memory of your loved one. Reviewed on Google Prices are for services only and exclude products such as casket, urn, cremation container, cemetery property or cemetery services. We are so sorry for your families loss. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. Reviewed on Google We love you all and are here willing to do whatever to help during these days and into the future. Reviewed on Google God Speed, The Chatham's with His Loving Step Daughter, Payton Brooke Church, Brent i miss u man still cant believe ur really gone man its just like yesterday we were hanging out under crimsons lunch table with everyone joking and talking about the old times i know ur in a better place but man i wish u were still here bro u taught what i know now loved working with u bro this is hard to cope with but ill hold a smile on my face just like u did even though im hurting i miss u bro cant wait to see u again in the sky one day ill then u will always be with me bro. Thanks for all of the memories we made. No more pain, no more suffering. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. God Bless Y'all. In 2010, he was blessed with a daughter, Emma, whose big smile, loud giggles, strong willed and mischievous ways, just like her daddy, made him happy. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. By preparing these details ahead of time, you provide a sense of relief, peace of mind and comfort to your loved ones while ensuring your wishes are met. Praying for peace and comfort for you and your family. (Pritchett) Drummond, the fifth of five children. Martha Mills Smith, age 88 of Northport, Alabama formerly of Demopolis, AL., passed away on February 6, 2023 at Moundville Health and Rehab. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a graveside service. A flat or raised monument containing the person's information. local_florist My baby has a incredible daddy and she knows you loved her as much as she does you. Please contact the cemetery for actual I remember rolling him around in the mud behind his house, looking for a deer he shot behind his Grandmother's house, picking up Heather, Him, Whitney, Justin, and Mahaley for school. Fernando Berrones Garcia 5/30/1960 - 2/5/2023 Visitation: Friday, February 10, 2023 Sunset Memorial Funeral Home. While our funeral home opened in 1976, Sunset Brown-Service Memorial Park was established 3 years prior in 1973. on Feb. 10, 2022, 10:31 a.m. Sunset Funeral Home will always be close to my heart for their love, compassion, and professionalism they exude as they carry out every detail related to the family, the service, and the, The staff at Sunset Funeral Home were beyond awesome. He was like a brother to me he would help me with anything he would help anyone if they needed it one of the best people I have ever met I love you man fly high, May God give you peace and comfort. Jim was a retired Professor of Electrical and Computer View full obituary Sandra Gail Baker Send Flowers Send Sympathy Gifts December 29, 1957 - February 2, 2023 Sandra Gail Baker, 65, of Cottondale, AL, passed away on February 2, 2023 at home. Watching Alabama football at Troy and Clara's house. Request a free quote online and youll be connected with a local funeral planning professional. His smile and kindness will be missed but will live on in Emma's sweet face. Search here to find the tribute to your loved one. Brent was quick with a smile and enjoyed to make others smile and laugh. When You Meet with the Funeral Home ; The First Decision: Burial or Cremation? The staff was extremely compassionate during our time of need. Or you may fill out our contact form. their pricing. Work here? on July 14, 2018, 6:12 a.m. Mr.Stewart and Mr.Fisher were so nice,helpful and patient during such a difficult time. This is the fee for the basic organizational services that the funeral home will provide. Grief can be so hard, but your special memories will help you cope. Until I see you againI love you and miss you! Lewis Clarke Drummond, Sr., age 81, of Northport, Alabama, passed away peacefully on Thursday, Sign up for service and obituary updates. You were always a sweet and kind young man whom will be missed. Love You Always, Sorry again for the loss brent was just like my son I love that kid as if he was mine I will be keeping the prayers coming love you guys, So sorry for your loss may the Lord give you comfort in the days to come. I know everyone has different recipes for cooking, but I reccomend the catered food they have contacts with. They were kind and respectful, and so helpful in meeting my needs after my husband's unexpected death. They walked us through every step, explaining it all, making it as easy as possible under the circumstances. I am lost with words I can't believe you're gone Brent . We'll get back to you within 15 minutes. Brent helped my dad at his shop for many years. You will be greatly missed! After graduating from the University of Alabama, Lew had a 30-year career at IBM, while being extremely services before making purchase decisions. See the things your family will need if something happens to you. I have not seen or heard from Brent in many years. Her wishes were fulfilled. Scott Montgomery and Chaplain Tim Holder of Hospice of West Alabama. love you. Honorary pallbearers are: Mr. & Mrs. David Barnett, Mr. & Mrs. This is the fee to purchase printed funeral programs. Help others by adding or updating By contacting us, you'll also receive our Personal Planning Guide to record your final wishes and the details of your family heritage, military history, estate information and more into a single document to share with your family. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a funeral or memorial service. You'll be prompted to create an account. At Sunset Brown-Service Funeral Home, all of our services are designed to help you through one of the most personal and challenging stages of life. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. Have the price list for this funeral home? May the lord give you and your family peace and comfort. We recommend calling: Have flowers from a local florist delivered to an upcoming service. Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.SunsetBrown-Funeral.com for the Kunz family. Thoughts and prayers. He attended Buhl Elementary, Walker Elementary and Northside High School. This is generally required if you would like to hold the service at the funeral home or if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. Brent we had just talked and you were showing me pictures of the girls. Before finishing his degree, he served in both the Army Reserves and the Navy, and worked at NASA in Huntsville on the Saturn rocket program. The owners are not present in the funeral home to serve the families. Graveside service will be 11 a.m. Friday, February 19, 2016, at Piney Woods Cemetery with Sunset Funeral Home, a Dignity Memorial Provider, directing. pricing. Call Now: 1-217-442-2874. At Dignity Memorial, we take our promises seriously. Published by Tuscaloosa News on Feb. 18, 2016. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. Prayers And Thoughts are with all the family.May God see you through. Praying for your family. However, the Northport Funeral & Cremation Service Team made a world of difference to us during our loss. Lew spent his childhood in Huntsville, AL and attended Huntsville High School. Help tell the story of your loved ones unique life. Please contact Sunset Brown-Service Funeral Home or Sunset Brown-Service Memorial Park if you need immediate assistance, wish to tour the funeral home or cemetery grounds, or would like more information about our products and services. Prayers go out to family and friends. Doris was. See the things your family will need if something happens to you. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. He is preceded in death by his parents and stepmother Libby Drummond, brother, Billy Drummond, sister, Rhonda Henshaw, brother, Richard Douglas Drummond, and sister, Dell Dillard. Sunset Funeral Home, honoring your loved ones. May your memories bring you comfort. on July 8, 2021, 12:39 p.m. Have flowers from a local florist delivered to an upcoming service. Lew enjoyed attending church, walking laps at Fitness One, working on projects in his shop, cheering on He took great pride in the strong automotive industry in Alabama and in providing training to members of the community to enable them to start careers in the automotive sector with a focus on Mercedes Benz. And became part of our family. Love always Randy Gray, Our prayers go out to the family. Ways to honor Caleb Watkins's life and legacy. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. on Nov. 29, 2022, 10:47 a.m. Like our page to stay informed about passing of a loved one in Tuscaloosa, Alabama on facebook. Our complete range of funeral services, products and memorialization options are tailored to meet all of your requests and considerations. Request Information 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. You were always the life of the crowd. complete funeral planning without needing a funeral home visit, We will never sell your information or use it for any purpose except official Dignity Memorial correspondence. Your so missed by so many. Have the price list for this funeral home? Brent was a very special young man as the chapel was brimming over with the love of his family and friends in his honor. Add pricing info. I know you are with nannie now and you both are watching over us. Any additional administrative fees that may be necessary. local_florist Work here? Newcomers to the area can meet new friends and learn about El Paso. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. Sunset Brown-Service Funeral Home, a Dignity Memorial Provider, is honored to serve the Ledbetter family during their time of bereavement. Till we meet again. Your gonna be missed. He loved his family very much and grew up close to his siblings.Brent loved his step daughter, Payton Church. Publicly owned corporations have purchased or opened funeral homes in Tuscaloosa for the benefit of their stockholders. Unless you are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney. Brent always had a smile on face and was lite up the room. Clara my thoughts and prayers go out to you and family. actual pricing. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. He was always laughing or smiling. Click here to view all obituaries Search Obituaries . Many classes you would be the one who would liven everyone up. Discounted packages may also be Sunset Brown - Service Funeral Home is the funeral home my family has used for decades. Share your knowledge with others. February 25, 2023. . Lew was very proud of his degree from the University of Alabama in Marketing Management and was a We going to miss you.praying for the family. Let others know about your loved one's death. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. http://www.sunset-memorial.com/, Sunset Brown-Service Memorial Park, Northport Leigh Ann Morrison, Rodney Ward, and Stan Morrison all played a role in helping my family to celebrate her life. Her hair, makeup and nails were spot on. He was always making you laugh, every time I seen him he was always smiling. Who Receive obituaries Marie Hill March 2, 2023 (94 years old) Sign up for service and obituary updates. Pallbearers will be Pete Jarvis, Tim Jarvis, Danny Ramsey, Jr., Butch Shelby, Michael Shelby and Jody Marler. Prayers for all! Brent was a very special young man and will be deeply missed! Home. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website, Billie Sue Ledbetter, age 75, of Northport passed away at DCH Regional Medical Center on February 28, 2023. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Let others know about your loved one's death. Visitation starts at 10am followed by celebration of life at 11am in the sanctuary. Celebration of Life Graveside service will be conducted Saturday, March 4, 2023 at 11:00 AM at Sunset Memorial Park, 3802 Watermelon Road, Northport, Al 35473. To be able to help you communicate with Sunset Memorial Park or if you need the address to get Sunset Memorial Park, the information is listed above. The memorial service will be held on Thursday December 15th at St Mark Church, 1421 McFarland Blvd. Help others by adding or updating 613-3895 or 581-2314. PATRICIA HUTCHINS OBITUARY. Sunset Funeral Home and Sunset Memorial Park, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. John Paul Smallridge. James Edward "Jim" Dudgeon, 82, of Northport passed away Sunday February 5 after a long illness. RIP MY LOVE Always& Forever . Sunset Funeral Home and Sunset Memorial Park, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. I'm sorry for all his family because Brent was an angel and lite up the room when he walked in. As the volunteer chair of the Northport Planning and Zoning Commission for many years, he oversaw numerous improvements to Northport infrastructure and development. The families of Tuscaloosa had been lucky in years past to have a family owned and operated funeral home, but not in recent times. Condolences and expressions of sympathy may be left at www.sunsetbrown-funeral.com. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. Prayers and love go out to the Watkins s family. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. See our. The food was delicious and had a homey feeling.I strongly recommend that when you find yourself at the darkest time in your life needing help, Sunset Funeral Home is the place to go. He was 83 years old, Chism was born in Northport on Sept. 2, 1939, the youngest son of John L. and Trudie M. Chism.
Smith Funeral Home Maryville, Tn Obituaries, Uncashed Hmrc Cheque, Articles S