You can say that Victoria Beckhams cosmetic collection is on the fancier side of Sephora. Say goodbye to any kind of tugging on the lidyou'll be amazed at how easy this liner glides on with great precision. Victoria Beckham generally offers a standard 14-day window for customers to send back their unused products. Best nude & white eyeliners to try for brighter eyes: NYX Professional Makeup Eyeliner in Pure White, 10 / $4.99, Amazon. The hardest choice is which shade to try first. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I reach for navy when I want to keep the look clean, but with lots of cool factor.. "Our products perform whether they are meticulously applied, or in a flash, and wear so well that Victoria talks about preferring the look of the makeup after its been worn for a bitperfectly imperfect as we say," says Creal. Picking a favorite shade is so difficult, and, as always, really depends on the occasion. For instance, the color mirror is designed to provide tranquility, creativity, and wisdom. Dont worry this Victoria Beckham review will give you all the skinny on it. Youre seeing this ad based on the products relevance to your search query. Required fields are marked *, This field is required The technique is super simple: just choose your favourite white eyeliner or nude if you want an even more subtle effect and trace your lower waterline from the inner corner of your eyes outwards. This Victoria Beckham Eye Liner is extremely creamy, soft and pigmented with the first two lines of my swatches being single swipes of the pencil, and the larger swatch is three swipes. Victoria Beckham is an acclaimed luxury brand highlighted by Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, and Elle magazine. Read more. Victoria Beckham Beauty EyeWear Longwear Crease-Proof Eyeshadow Stick. When designing a fashion collection, I love to mix unexpected colors (its become my signature twist! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Julep Eyeshadow 101 Crme to Powder Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick, Smoky Amethyst Shimmer. I also wanted to ensure that the assortment featured a range of nuanced shades and finishesboth statement pieces and basicsso that this one product could be used to create endless looks, from an all over wash of color, to a sultry smoky eye. Victoria Beckham has been capturing our hearts since the 90s, and that fixation hasn't even remotely stopped. Its definitely a steal, considering that this winter-appropriate number originally retailed at $1,290. Waterproof and long-wearing, it's blended with Panthenol, Chamomile Extract and Vitamin E to calm, nourish and protect skin. It was within those early years that Victoria Beckham had a taste for haute couture. ", Victoria Beckham is currently in Paris for Fashion Week, Speaking of her decision to launch the shadow sticks, Victoria said on Instagram: "I want a complete wardrobe from head to toe.". Victoria Beckham Beauty has created four palettes, Smoky Eye Bricks, all in shades inspired by the countless smoky eyes Beckham has worn over the course of her career. Last season, for her Spring/Summer 2023 collection, David, Brooklyn, 24, Romeo, 20, and Harper Beckham, 11, proudly watched on from the FROW, alongside Nicola Peltz Beckham, Edward Enninful and Anna Wintour. Depending on your preference, each compact comes with four shadows to help you master the eyeshadow look of your dreams. See what has got fans so excited below WATCH: Victoria Beckham teases new launch. Looking to add something special to your closet? Be the first to know about product launches, events, tutorials and all things Victoria Beckham Beauty. Whether you prefer a gel or cream eyeliner, high-quality { eyeliner brushes } are a must-have for creating sharp, defined lines. $185. Cell Rejuvenating Priming Moisturizer in Golden, Cell Rejuvenating Priming Moisturizer in Original. For an everyday look, I often use EyeWear in Trench, a rich matte beige, to create my base, and then add in Pecan, a deep matte brown, to sculpt and contour my eye. "My dream is to create a fashion and beauty house of the future.". ), and I have a similar approach when it comes to beauty. $195. 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Gunmetal 55 reviews. Blends so well, the right amount of pigmentation, the matte finish is perfect. You can also find them at select retailers, including: Yep! Its completely opaque, and is the smoothest, most pigmented eyeliner formula Ive tried. .css-o05pt{display:block;font-family:Didot,Didot-fallback,Georgia,Times,serif;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:0rem;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;text-shadow:0 0 0 #000,0 0 0.01em transparent;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-o05pt:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-o05pt{font-size:1.18581rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.25rem;margin-top:0.625rem;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-o05pt{line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-o05pt{font-size:1.23488rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.5rem;margin-top:0rem;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-o05pt{font-size:1.39461rem;line-height:1.2;margin-top:0.9375rem;}}Brown Mascara Is Trending for Spring, The Very Best Beauty Gifts to Surprise and Delight, 17 Essential Lip Plumpers for Maximum Volume, Keep an Eye on These Fall 2023 Makeup Trends, Shop These 24 Pro-Level Makeup Brush Sets, 17 Superb Ring Lights on Amazon to Shop Now, Why We're All Obsessed With '90s Beauty (Again), Laura Mercier's New Foundation Is a Must-Have. Its worth noting that this timeframe is extended to 30 days for the holidays. I love how creamy they are, how they glide on, and stay on. The latest fashion news, beauty coverage, celebrity style, fashion week updates, culture reviews, and videos on Vogue.com. Lashline, waterline, winged, or smudgedSatin Kajal Liner is a creamy, highly-pigmented pencil that delivers every look with ease and waterproof wear that lasts all day.. HIP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner in Eggplant 125 reviews. Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner, Nude, 4.95 / $5.99, Amazon, Charlotte Tilbury Rock N Kohl nude liner in Eye Cheat, 22 / $29, Charlotte Tilbury, NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear liner stick in Pure White, 7 / $8.56. If youd like to read my full review of the Victoria Beckham Satin Kajal Liner, keep on reading. Fortunately, the brand provides a prepaid shipping label for buyers to use. Well actually not quite. By signing up, you accept the terms of Victoria Beckham's All eyes (look good) on you: Your shade choice of Satin Kajal Liner and Satin Kajal Jewel Liner, along with Instant Brightening Waterline Pencil to help brighten and define. Add the pieces you'd like to try and select the 'Try our concierge service' option at cart. Choose a deep rich navy. Either way, she tends to pair navy eyeliner with crisp, soft colors that let the rich tone of navy stand out and be the star of the look, often augmenting the liner with a clean face and a light flush of pink on the lips and cheeks. To pair with your new makeup look, weve lined up some notable Victoria Beckham clothing pieces for you to check out. To find out more visit our FAQ page. At Chanel, classic black wings were enhanced with an unexpected lower flick of navy blue pigment while at Dior, makeup artist Peter Philips presented another variation on the color combination, punctuating model gazes with underlines of a cool, couture midnight blue that is both dense and soft. The precise shade? The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Cond Nast. victoria beckham eye beckham eyeliner sephora retractable eyeliner eyeliner copper bronze eyeliner copper brown eyeliner bronze eyeliner retractable Product details Unfortunately the popular VB eyeliner is sold out - but here are some of our favourite white and nude eyeliners so you can still get the look! Victoria Beckham Beauty Lid Lustre Eyeshadows, Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Glow Blush Collection, IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Dark Spots Concealer + Serum. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission. From Brown's go-to Chanel shade to Victoria Beckham Beauty's Satin Kajal Eyeliner's Navy Noir, shop a dozen of our favorite picks, below. $30 at Victoria Beckham Beauty. Formulated with Augustinus Bader's patented TFC8 technology it pairs well with the Cell Rejuvenating Power Serum for daily use. Products with trusted sustainability certification(s). Whenever I like the look of a beauty product, nine times out of ten I look for reviews before purchasing, just to see if its any good, but the Victoria Beckham Beauty Satin Kajal Liner wowed me so much in the video, I headed straight over to the Victoria Beckham Beauty website and bought it. To spice up my look, I line my lips with Lip Definer in shade 04two tones darker than my natural lip toneto add more definition and give the illusion of a fuller pout. With an emphasis on clean ingredients, the products were created to be high-performance with superb quality and luxury feel. All in all, if youre looking to spice up your life with pieces you will love for quite some time, the Victoria Beckham collection is definitely something you need to look into fashion and makeup-wise. Want to re-create Beckham's signature smoky eye? This includes: Now, this Victoria Beckham review will showcase some of the ratings we uncovered on other websites down below: In terms of the Victoria Beckham beauty line, it seems that most customers are fairly happy with the performance of their cosmetics. After revealing a sneak peek at an upcoming skincare product on Instagram, Victoria Beckham has now fully released her debut original beauty line. And with any occasion, Ill use Oyster in my inner corner and as a highlight under my brow bone, for additional shine and dimension. Want something more classic but with a modern cool factor? Victoria Beckham uses a white or nude eyeliner to make her eyes pop. WebVICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY Victoria Beckham by Augustinus Bader Cell Rejuvenating Priming Moisturizer, 30ml. Its decadent, simple, and not too bold compared to tutti-frutti mixes. Victoria Beckham Satin Kajal Eyeliner. Victoria Beckham muses that she cannot go a day without using the Instant Brightening Waterline Pencil from her eponymous beauty brand. Urban Decay Naked Mini Eyeshadow Palette - Richly Pigmented & Ultra Blendable Mattes and High-Shine Shimmers - Up to 12 Hour Wear - Perfect for Travel, LUXAZA 6PCS Eyeshadow Stick Set,Shimmer Pearl Pink And Neutral Brown Metallic Eyeshadow Pencil Crayon Eye Brightener Makeup With Smudge Proof,Long Lasting Cream Eye Shadow And Eyeliner Pen Set, NOONI Korean Lip Oil - Appleberry | Gift, Moisturizing, Revitalizing, and Tinting for Dry Lips with Raspberry Fruit Extract, 0.12 Fl Oz, HAUS LABORATORIES by Lady Gaga: EYE-DENTIFY GEL KOHL EYELINER, Punk, NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Mechanical Eyeliner Pencil, White, Julep Cushion Complexion Multitasking Skin Perfecter - 210 Medium - Concealer, Foundation, Brightener, Contour Stick - Infused with Turmeric - Buildable Medium-to-Full Coverage - Natural Finish, LUXAZA 6PCS Eyeshadow Stick Set, Shimmer And Metallic Cream Eyeshadow Pencil Crayon Makeup,Smudge-proof & Waterproof Eye Brightener Highlighter Stick Makeup Sets,Long Lasting Eye Pencil, essence | Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara | Vegan & Cruelty Free | Free From Alcohol, Oil, Parabens & Microplastic Particles (Pack of 3), LAURA GELLER NEW YORK Kajal Longwear Kohl Eyeliner Pencil with Caffeine, Smooth & Blendable Makeup, Deep Charcoal, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil - Long-Lasting, Ultra-Creamy & Blendable Formula - Sharpenable Tip, FOCALLURE 3PCS Cream Eyeshadow Stick Sets,Matte and Shimmer Eye Brightener Stick,Light to Dark Smoky Eyeshadow Pencil,Long Lasting Waterproof Eye Shadow Highlighter Stick Makeup,Smoky Star, Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Liquid Foundation Active Wear Makeup, Up to 30Hr Wear, Transfer, Sweat & Water Resistant, Matte Finish, Sun Beige, 1 Count, FOCALLURE 3 Pcs Cream Eyeshadow Stick,Shimmer Eyeshadow Pencil Crayon,High Pigmented Crease-proof Eye Shadow Brightener Stick Sets,Long Lasting Waterproof Eye Shadow Highlighter Stick Make up (Oh So Nude), Vivienne Sab Paris - Classic Everyday Mascara Cabaret Premiere, Cruelty Free, Black, Made in Europe, LUXAZA 6 PCS Brown Neutral Metallic Eyeshadow Stick Set, Champagne Cream Eye Shadow Pencil Crayon Brightener Highlighter Makeup Stick Kit, Hypoallergenic Waterproof Shimmer Eyeliner Make Up, Honest Beauty Tinted Lip Balm | Antioxidant-rich Acai Extracts + Avocado Oil | EWG Certified, Vegan, Cruelty Free | Blood Orange. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Customers can head over to victoriabeckham.com to see what they have in store. But, it seems the brand needs to offer more love to its clientele. Designed to repair and rejuvenate the skin, this serum is formulated with Augustinus Bader's patented TFC8 technology to treat the skin's barrier and support overall health, fighting redness and promoting radiance. Be the first to know about product launches, events, tutorials and all things Victoria Beckham Beauty. Ill always finish off with my Instant Brightening Waterline Pencil (the perfect neutral waterline pencil! Its collection is modern, minimalist, and timeless. I have a lot of eyeliner pencils, and my favourite formula is the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner Pencil formula, but the formula of this Victoria Beckham Bronze Eyeliner is even better than those from Urban Decay, which is something I thought Id never say. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, it works well as a daily or PM moisturizer for needed hydration. With renewing skin cells as the main priority, this moisturizer continues to hydrate skin after application and promote a luminous glow. Most Popular Glitter Eyeliner HELLO! Edit newsletter to get other shopping stories delivered straight to your inbox. Available to purchase directly online, the first drop of the range is focused on eyes and composes of three core offerings: palettes, individual potted shadows and liners. But, we did find more promising numbers on the companys cosmetic page. The brands cool, but collected clothing selection was a favorite of several customers. Julep Eyeshadow 101 Crme to Powder Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick, Pearl Shimmer, Julep When Pencil Met Gel Sharpenable Multi-Use Longwear Eyeliner Pencil - Blackest Black - Transfer-Proof - High Performance Liner, Julep It's Balm: Tinted Lip Balm + Buildable Lip Color - Vintage Mauve - Natural Gloss Finish - Hydrating Vitamin E Core - Vegan, LAURA GELLER NEW YORK Kajal Longwear Kohl Eyeliner Pencil with Caffeine, Smooth & Blendable Makeup, Dark Brown, LAURA GELLER NEW YORK Kajal Longwear Kohl Eyeliner Pencil with Caffeine, Smooth & Blendable Makeup, Smoky Taupe Kohl, Artisan L'uxe Beauty Velvet Jumbo Eyeliner Pencil - Smokey Eyes in 3 Minutes - Water-Proof Smudge-Proof, Long-Lasting - Age-Defying Essential Oils - Seduction (Shade: Chocolate Brown) (Dark Chocolate Brown), 2 in 1 eyeshadow stick and Sponge Makeup Brush, Smooth Cream Shimmer Shadow Pencil Long Lasting Waterproof Eye Shadow Highlighter Stick Makeup, Hypoallergenic Highlighter Multi-Dimensional eyes Look, Julep When Pencil Met Gel Sharpenable Multi-Use Longwear Eyeliner Pencil - Golden Olive Shimmer - Transfer-Proof - High Performance Liner. The Victoria Beckham Kajal Eyeliner is 22 and if you order via the Victoria Beckham Beauty website, you have the option to order the Victoria Beckham Kajal with or without a sharpener included, which I think is nice. This Victoria Beckham review found out that their shipping policies are quite different in terms of the brands clothing and cosmetics. As Victoria shows, white eyeliner is a verysubtle enhancement when it comes to your makeup, but the beauty-boosting effect is spectacular. Thank you so muchmy goal with every product is to create something that I truly want to use, that challenges beauty standards and is high-performing, cleanly formulated, and sustainably minded. Proving that they certainly were on friendly terms again, an Instagram live video showed Victoria headed over to give a warm hug to her daughter-in-law at the end of her catwalk show, before embracing husband David. For a sophisticated evening look, I love pairing Bottle Greena shimmery, deep khaki greenwith Oyster, a gorgeous pearl shade. Privacy Policy. For the Eyewear shadow stick, my London look would feature Trench and Pecan for a classic smoky eye, and in Miami, I am not afraid to add a pop of color with Macaron or Sunflower. WebEstee Lauder Victoria Beckham Kajal Eye Pencil - Black Saffron 0.02 Ounce (Pack of 1) 15 $5299 ($52.99/Count) FREE delivery Feb 8 - 10 Only 10 left in stock - order soon. Sign up for email updates on the latest Victoria Beckham collections, campaigns and events. David Beckham is expected to support his wife at Paris Fashion Week. WebMakeup by Victoria Beckham Beauty - Victoria Beckham Beauty Watch LIVE from Paris: The VICTORIA BECKHAM AW23 show Home Makeup Satin Kajal Liner $30.00 Olive (17762) The Bitten Lip Tint, Lid Lustre, and more standout, @victoriabeckhambeauty/Design by Cristina Cianci. The Beckham clan were out in full Proving that navy can make for an enticing switch-up, celebrity makeup artist Tasha Reiko Brown, who counts Alicia Keys and Gabrielle Union as clients, recently got "Zoom ready" by smudging on a set of navy blue wings using Chanel's Stylo Yeux pencil in Marine.
When Did 2 Weeks To Flatten The Curve Start, Hunting Clubs In Tuscaloosa County, Articles V