): They boast glorious ocean views, but swathes of homes along America's coastlines are at risk of tumbling off CLIFFS due to erosion, rising sea levels and extreme weather events, Are YOU guilty of these gym sins? Patricia Rorrer: Guilty Or Not?. The FBI declared the strongest piece ``I can't believe I was alone with her,' a tearful Bruner said Tuesday evening. Not everything is a conspiracy. Shame on your for defending a vicious killer. After a very early failed marriage, the 24-year-old Joann scored a new husband in Andrew Katrinak, 38, whom she met at a club. I noticed quite a few errors myself. And even prosecutor Michael McIntyre, who wrote the book Hair Trigger about the case, acknowledged to Keith Morrison that it was a little odd that the police found blood on the hairs in Joanns car but nowhere else in the vehicle. On Alexs diaper bag, police found strands of the same type of hair from the car. A-list trainer shares the ultimate do's and don'ts of workout etiquette - revealing why you should NEVER use a metal water bottle, Trump collaborates with January 6 prison choir in release of new single 'Justice for All' - which dropped ahead of his CPAC appearance, King Charles will offer Prince Harry and Meghan a Buckingham Palace apartment when they visit UK after kicking them out of Frogmore Cottage. All my comments have been vetted and approved by this sites organisers so how do you see yourself as the judge of whats acceptable or not? ``I told her I would see that her horses was tended to.'. Published: 20:58 EST, 3 March 2023 | Updated: 21:02 EST, 3 March 2023. Find lehighvalleylive.com on Facebook. ``People who work with horses, they love 'em, rub 'em, pet 'em, and at the same time they can be firm with 'em, jerk their bits if they need to,' Hege said. If Patricia had injuries it wouldve only been to her hands and she wasnt questioned right away which is also the reason she took Joanne elsewhere to kill her so her body wouldnt be found for a while and she would have time to return home. She will be taken to Pennsylvania today to face trial. The district attorney's office dismissed as offensiveNeely's implications on the evidence, according to the newspaper's report. Forensic Files didnt mention it, but the hairs were actually brown at the top and the rest dyed blond, according to the show Autopsy Six: A Fatal Attraction. His favorite rattle, shaped like a phone, lay near the crime scene. True, Andrew would have no way to acquire and plant Patricias blond hair there because it wasnt that color when she knew him. Prince Andrew was seen smiling while riding a horse this morning despite tensions with King Charles who reportedly asked him to leave Royal Lodge. A correction to the comment above. Your assertion that most people cant distinguish reality from crackpot nonsense is in fact nonsense the reality is that most people are easily fooled by these biased documentaries who then feel its okay to spout their tripe as if its the gospel. Keep up your delusions. Andrew Katrinak said he found his basement door ajar and removed from its hinges, and a phone line had been cut. The bodies were nearby, said state police Capt. The couple moved into Andrews sturdy brick house at 740 Front Street in Catasauqua, Pennsylvania. So where they alive somewhere, and if so how could of Patricia, who was questioned, with not one mark on her kill them? This case is not over yet more to follow only trouble is, law moves along at a pitiful pace. On Instagram, I found a post for a two-part Win at All Costs podcast featuring journalism professor Bill Mousheys interviews with Patricia Rorrer from prison in December 2019. Theres speculation and theres lies period. Did Patricia have the dyed blond hair when they broke up in 1993? The media love the femme fatale., FBI lab blunder. The author that wrote the book on the Rutier case donates all the funds from that book to freeing Darlie Routier because the jury wasnt shown a lot of evidence of the medical issues Darlie suffered. Acquaintances said Rorrer started dating Brian Ward, 34, in 1995. First it was winter, cold temperatures preserve bodies for significantly longer periods. I happen to be one of those deluded people youre so freely attempting to insult. Why would it be an irony for a person to express his opinion? A person tried in a court of law and then found guilty is not the be-all and end-all to the case. They had a son, Alex Martin, in August of 1994. Andrew Tate moans 'they won't let me leave' in prison rant after 'lung Woman Held in Catasauqua Killings * Andrew Katrinak'S Ex-girlfriend Just one example. Traupman claimed that when he reported the dispute, trooper Robert V. Egan III got mad and practically kicked him out of his office. By. They portray heavily slanted and biased shows. The authorities charged her with two counts of murder. A newspaper account described Patricia as a soft-spoken, demure woman who had a sweet Southern accent and wore feminine clothes in court. But I suppose you havent a clue about that. RR, Watch the Forensic Files episode on YouTube. . Whoever writes this amateurish swill should get a real life, andsa real job. I expect she will admit it one day. Looking at the pictures of the scene, after 4 months of the bodies being there allegedly, they were untouched? U.S.M.C. She killed Joann, had a fair and impartial trial, so its time to get over it. Im sure shes innocent adds nothing other than to tell us your state of mind! But unfortunately other than God only two people know exactly what really happened and one is not alive. ``She sat me down and told me I would probably hear about it,' Myers recalled. KOREAN WAR Son of Martin & Theresa (Novotney) Katrinak and husband to Veronica B. She didnt kill those two boys and TX knows, but they made too much noise about it, hence this is probably the real reason that Darlie hasnt been put to death 24-25 yrs later. She didnt need to have owned all the guns she ever used, nor to have owned the gun she in fact used. Which explains why she made Joann kill the baby, or suffer from the environmental elements. Patricia had a violent past and was absolutely positively the killer. You can choose on each post whether you would like it to be posted to Facebook. State police and the Philadelphia division of the FBI appealed to the public for leads. Im sorry for the distress this awful business must have caused. Hair we go. 10:02, 3 Mar 2023; Updated 10:31, 3 Mar 2023; Controversial influencer Andrew Tate's medical . I wonder, did they ever perform a DNA test on the baby, to verify paternity? Interesting thought about the alibi timing. Court records show she is incarcerated in the Lehigh County Jail. Why is this even a question, why people are trying to take out killers into society? Probably by the jeans and the boots. Andrew Katrinak Profiles | Facebook Patricia L. Rorrer was taken into custody from the Linwood home she shared with her boyfriend and 1-year-old daughter on June 24, 1997. Did Patricia ever take a lie detector test? which makes a complete nonsense of their gun theory.. I agree. Patricia Rorrer | Worldwide Womens Criminal Justice Network - WCJN All of them returned without a DNA analysis because they contained no root material. Prince Andrew is refusing to leave his home at Royal Lodge and instead is demanding a mansion "fit for a King", according to royal sources. We should be skeptical of those, like you, who suggest its obvious a jury got it wrong that you know better than 12 people presented with the evidence. Whether or not one believes said person has a motive, did investigators have an actual factual case or not? The first rule of a murder is motive. So you see, MY STATE OF MIND is based on factual information. For one thing, her mother never asked Sandra Ireland to hide the gun, and she retrieved it on the way home the next day she worked as a bus driver and couldnt take it with her to school. "Andrew was diagnosed with a serious medical condition in December 2022 whilst he was in Dubai," his representative told The Sun Online. She will be in jail for the rest of her life and rightly so. In North Carolina, she reportedly enjoyed some success as a horse trader, riding instructor, and rodeo competitor. Murder in Lehigh Valley: Keith Morrison Reports, The Lindbergh Kidnapping: Forensic Files Lost Episode, Dawn Fehring: A Missionary Dies Too Young, Joanne Chambers and Paula Nawrocki: Strange Lesson. The article also notes that most inmates earn around 19 cent an hour at their jobs and must pay $5 each time they need medical attention or medicine. of course they all do it to make money only, some of them do it shamelessly, without the slightest attempt to be fair and honest. Tragedy also touched Patricias life. I also communicated with Patricia via email to get her input on some matters. They moved into her house in Salisbury County, staying together for about two years. Counsel for Patricia Rorrer, 52, argued in Lehigh County Court that investigators mishandled DNA evidence, WFMZ-TV 69 reports. After relocating to Pennsylvania, Patricia met the 6-foot-2-inch Andrew in a restaurant. Hege described Rorrer as savvy and street-smart and similar to other horse lovers he knows. Katrinak, Andrew J.Andrew Joseph Katrinak, 88, of Bethlehem, died on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at Blough Healthcare Center in Bethlehem. The evidence was all there. Thats my life.. I have all her moms and her jewelry that was given to me when my mom passed away. Does it actually have to be an obligatory duty for anyone to be present at a trial before they are able to have an opinion? To do this we will link your MailOnline account with your Facebook account. Phone records confirmed Patricia placed the earlier call from North Carolina, not Pennsylvania. Its an opinion learnt from a well-researched book, from documentaries which show and mention a great deal of facts and evidence which was never brought up at her trial. Well ask you to confirm this for your first post to Facebook. A Patent Pending People Search Process. No way they laid there for 4 months!!!! He gave an audio interview to the Wrong Man investigators when they made a surprise visit to his house, but he declined to appear on camera. Media galore. I was like OK, maybe she was tired, you know with a new baby. Disclaimer: PeekYou is not a consumer reporting agency per the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Wouldnt that verify Troutmans claim that the husband was arguing with the victim, in a rage? But the bodies weren't found until April, when a farmer glimpsed a blue baby blanket in a forest 15 miles from Catasauqua. Rorrer's ex-boyfriend, Andrew Katrinak, was the husband of Joann Katrinak and Alex's father. Im inclined to think both Rorrer and Routier are guilty. I accept there are a couple of remarks which can be seen that way but they are in direct response to those whove been offensive in the first place. Which, for this very reason, is at present being investigated by a federal judge? neither her nor there couldnt be linked to her. For goodness sake, it was never proved at her trial she used the gun the police so steadfastly offered as evidence or for that matter, ANY OTHER GUN. Unfortunately, most people cant distinguish reality from crackpot nonsense, and theyre only more unlikely to do so, given todays social media. Barry Grube, one of the few, if not only, police officers sympathetic to Patricias cause, noted that Andrew didnt seem particularly frantic while authorities searched desperately for his wife and son. Nailed? That phone call came in on December 7, 1994. And, why is it reasonable to believe lay people accept the jury verdict? As for him, yes, it looks like the first suspect, but if he had alibis, quite hard to accuse of actually doing it, and I understand it was a pretty solid one. Irelands husband buried it in the yard because he didnt feel comfortable with a firearm inside, she said. Animals would have for sure. Jealousy was the motive. What will the next pandemic be? Andy did end up moving to Colorado with her and the last time I checked, they were still together. Its sad that some people just cant move on and continue to feel that what they want is going to be THEIRS regardless. This FBI report, of the hairs being unable to yield a DNA result because of the absent root material, was never revealed to Rorrers defence. They lived together in Salisbury Township, Pa., for about two years, but they broke up in 1989. Theodore Kohuth, the baby on top of the dead mother. Discuss and express opinion; stop short of asserting that those of the other view (that of judge and jury, at least) are ignorant of facts and wrong, and youre right, because by definition its reasonable for lay people to accept the jury verdict. This weekDuke of York said he does not want to leave his mansion in the grounds of Windsor Castle despite telling friends he fears he will be unable to afford its upkeep if the King cuts his 250,000-a-year grant. And this was never disclosed to Rorrers Defence. Rorrer killed two peoplea young mother and her small child and thru the justice system got what the bitch deserved! Yes, documentaries probably do misrepresent evidence, and many may respond to that misrepresentation, but beneath that is jury judgment, and while courts can be wrong they are usually right. Her jealousy and rage because Joann told her to not contact her husband set her off. ``I didn't know her back then, but I don't think she could begin to do what she's been accused of doing,' Myers said. She made an effort to look perfectly groomed even when she took out the trash, according to her mother, who appeared on Forensic Files. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group, 'I felt different to the rest of my family - and my mum felt the same': Prince Harry opens up on his 'broken home' upbringing saying parents rowing in front of children 'is not a good idea' - but FAILS to mention William once in 90min toxic trauma chat, DONALD J TRUMP: The world has finally woken to the truth about the Wuhan virus. Mr Steve J All this talk about hairs and other DNA just seems to keep deflecting away from the gun itself. The couple moved into Andrew's sturdy brick house at 740 Front Street in Catasauqua, Pennsylvania. As to blood splatter, at a far enough distance, a .22 isnt going to leave much blood splatter, and there probably wont be an exit wound, it will just bounce around the skull, and you dont have to make someone bleed to beat them, and several months in the elements is plenty of time to wash away some evidence as well, although luckily not all. Patricias defenders also say Andrew Katrinak staged the scene at his house by prying the door and cutting the phone line. It was just assumed to be crib death. Stop. YouTubes privacy policy is available here and YouTubes terms of service is available here. I THINK THEY SHOULD REOPEN THIS CASE AND LOOK AT THE HUSBAND JUST SAYING BUT IN MY HEART AND MIND FROM READING ALL THE NOTES AND STUFF PATRICA IS NOT GUILTY AND THEY NEED TO SET HER FREE. I believe in Patricias innocence and she deserves to be freed, at last! Joanns gun and beating wounds were obvious, but the baby died a less violent (but just as horrible) death with no clear signs. Lieutenant Christopher Coble and Sergeant Suzanne Pearson would later testify that Patricia cried and apologized to 18-month-old Nicole, telling the baby, Im sorry for doing this to you and lamenting to the officers that she would never see little Nicole again. Fact is she wasnt and all of her alibis were proven to be lies. He had an attractive new wife and beautiful baby boy. Ironically its you who is basing your view on second-hand information, as you were not in court. View Andrew Katrinak's record in Drake, CO including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. She wanted all men to give her attention but she couldnt have everyones attention, especially ANDREWS!!! The Irish-Italian girl had full, fluffy dark hair, olive skin, and a pretty face. Its a video on Utube Judges For Justice featuring her case. Too bad she got off with just a life sentence. Above, we have another whos totally clueless, has little or no knowledge of this case, but is happy to display his/her ignorance with a rant based on limited knowledge learned from biased documentaries who thinks that by using offensive and insulting language itll influence those who support Rorrer into changing their opinions. Theres a similar air of confusion connected to the Scott Peterson debacle. Andrew Katrinak (6 matches): Phone Number, Email, Address - Spokeo Those that think that Patricia is innocent are simply groping at straws. The influencer has In April 1995, the family buried Joann and Alex in a single bronze casket after a funeral mass at a Bethlehem church. American mom living in Paris mesmerizes internet after revealing the VERY surprising after-school snack kids eat in France. Find 4 people named Andrew Katrinak along with free Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok profiles on PeekYou - true people search. Thank you and well said. The bodies of the mother and son were found in April 1995 in a rural, wooded area 15 miles from home. Her mother was married to my uncle. Rorrer's ex-boyfriend, Andrew Katrinak, was the husband of Joann Katrinak and Alex's father. Both sides agree Joann hung up on Patricia. Those who knew Joann pointed out that she didnt like to drive in reverse and would have never parked that way. THESE COPS ARE WRONG AND THEY ALL SHOULD BE IN JAIL FOR WHAT THEY DID TO PATRICA, PUTTING HER AWAY FOR LIFE FOR SOMETHING SHE DID NOT DO. Prince Andrew has offered to run some of the prestigious Royal estates as part of his negotiations to leave his Royal mansion - with King Charles reportedly telling him 'there is no chance of that happening'. And NOBODY saw her at all? One insider said: 'Andrew is insisting on having a job despite being made to stand down from his duties and now he's being kicked out of his home,' according to The Mirror. A person tried in a court of law and then found guilty is not the be-all and end-all to the case. (McIntyre said that Egan ignored Traupman because he was a nut who said that the man he saw arguing with the woman in a car was Hispanic but wearing a fake mustache and a toupee. Another point is the theory developed by the cops that the victim (Joann) was shot just one time and then bludgeoned to death. The entrance to the Lehigh County Courthouse at 455 Hamilton St. in Allentown is seen in November 2011. Formerly of the Phillipsburg and High Bridge areas, Rorrer was living in Linwood, North Carolina, when . (Panik) Katrinak. I didnt know about the supposed SIDS death of Rorrers first-born. Police couldnt determine whether the baby died of exposure or suffocation. And the obvious answer is not as you claim. You ought to acquaint yourself thoroughly with the case and not allow yourself to get any further elevated on your high horse. I would have liked better her being put to death! But I suppose you havent a clue about that. Puny policy. Teresa Katrinak is 56 years old and was born on 06/29/1966. . Theres also the matter of a woman who suddenly remembered she saw Joann with another man at a Food Mart store five days after the disappearance. Let me ask youWhy do most of those who post adverse and hateful comments feel the need to? SHE IS NOT GUILTY OF THESE CRIMES. This is all BS.She did it. The charges: two counts of kidnapping and two counts of murder. no blood, no finger-prints and no soil evidence it was as if the car had been wiped clean stated the attending investigating police officer!That itself has to be considered highly suspicious and cast doubt on the hair evidence which WAS found. Or the ME and the entomologist that explained how impossible it would be for that baby and mother to be out there for four months, deceased at that, and still be as intact as they were, and the fact that the baby was double the size of a three month old child. Police took a tearful Rorrer to the Davidson County Jail in Lexington. And your appraisal of McIntyre is 100% spot on. Today, Patricia Lynne Rorrer resides in State Correctional Institute at Muncy, a medium and maximum security facility that has the highest rate of cancer of all prisons in Pennsylvania, according to a story from northcentralpa.com. Exactly She just stayed in touch with everybody, Kathy Barber said in her interview on NBCs Murder in Lehigh Valley: Keith Morrison Reports in 2017. Am I missing something? Officers escort Andrew Tate, centre, and his brother Tristan Tate to the Court of Appeal in Bucharest. No show. And while youre on that list, you can be happy in the knowledge youre not in rarefied company. She returned to North Carolina in 1991. This article seems to have a great many errors and omissions, more by design, I fancy, than a need to tell the story objectively. Hege had jail inmates search the woods behind Rorrer's house on Wilson Road. I finally had to stop reading this stupid article. Its patently clear you are another of those who knows too little about this case. Ballistics experts determined that a bullet removed from Joann Katrinak's body was fired from a .22-caliber pistol similar to one Rorrer owned. Hoist by my own petard! ``As good as she is with people and animals, I just can't believe it.'. Andrew Katrinak in Colorado. What the prosecution failed to disclose to Rorrers defence team was that the cops, in their zeal to prove their gun theory, visited several addresses of which Rorrer was resident, dug up the gardens in which she was known to do target practice recovered several shell casings and bullets (more than 70), had them ballistically tested, but NOT ONE was found to be a match to the bullet recovered from the victim. You are not expressing an opinion but making an assertion or claim of fact: [I] have absolutely no doubt she was railroaded and wrongfully convicted. You are claiming innocence as fact there is no doubt shes innocent. Well, at least you managed some sense there when you say that, especially when you take into account the amount of evidence and witnesses which were withheld from the Defence and what appears to be a clear case of evidence-tampering. They would have no reason to protect Andrew and lie on her. He was born in Bethlehem son of the late Martin. Sorry ladiesher hair was in the car and at the scene.she murdered them. Theyre more than happy to exaggerate and speculate the details of the crime, which serves to attract more viewers who (like you) seem to be happy to believe it all. If in the woods in a rural area, no animal, rodent or insect touched those bodies? Every type of cut, bruise etc would heal perfectly in that time. Deputies watched the house as often as they could - from the woods, the road and even from the air. After a very early failed marriage, the 24-year-old Joann scored a new husband in Andrew Katrinak, 38, whom she met at a club. The fat cow is guilty as hell and I hope she continues to have the shit kicked out of her in prison every day of her useless life. The comments below have been moderated in advance. Andrew Katrinak - Historical records and family trees - MyHeritage From my point of view this is an extremely similar case, with less class and style, and without the luxurious details that Interpols case had, such as the involvement of an extremely expensive Alfa Romeo car, and a revolver bought at a lush auction in Paris, which had belonged to a duke before the incident. If the answer is no, enough said! There is so much in your comment with which I can take issue, but Ill try to keep to the salient points. Any true crime fan should know the crazy history of these magic boxes. After 30 minutes Id be calling someone! But otherwise, extremely similar, a single bullet fired into the head, the woman later beaten to make sure she died, the hair, which had remained in the bracelet of our victim in this case, the way it was executed outside the house in a wooded area, at the command of the gentleman who did not want to soil his house, and the child who in our case was abandoned in the car. After a very early failed marriage, the 24-year-old Joann scored a new husband in Andrew Katrinak, 38, whom she met at a club. Clifford Freeman, were you a juror? The fact that her jeans were unbuttoned and unzipped. Police need evidence of perpetration in every claimed case, and Sells is regarded as lying about some claimed murders per inability or unwillingness to detail. She made Joanne kill the baby PLEASE. Youre absolutely right!! You may not use our site or service, or the information provided, to make decisions about employment, admission, consumer credit, insurance, tenant screening or any other purpose that would require FCRA compliance. She only spoke on the phone with him a couple of times a year; when she called that last time, she didnt even know if Andys child was a boy or a girl, and the baby was almost 4 months old. simply to create an atmosphere of hatred towards a person who, in all probability, has been wrongfully imprisoned.