Due to this item being a hot commodity and somewhat rare to see in stock, I was very lucky to purchase it. Black Nitride Benelli M4 3 Position Recoil Tube $ 200.00 -These tubes are black nitride coated for a long lasting super durable finish- -Currently in production and will be available by year end!- THIS IS NOT A FACTORY BENELLI ITEM Make sure your firearm complies with 922R before installing We relist these as we make them. Having 6 positions available really does feel like a massive upgrade to the platform. BENELLI M4 OEM TELESCOPING RECOIL TUBE ONLY 3 POS PART # 70130 (NOT 70043) $229.99 Free shipping 16 watching Benelli Nova Super Nova Barrel Advantage Timber 24" 20 GA 3" Original $259.95 $23.30 shipping Only 1 left! You can see my up to date timelines on the. These are blemished tubes that have more visible machining marks than we like. Buy product Ships From: United States (US) Sold By : Boss Guns Store Specs Category: Sales & Daily Deals Description Reviews 0 Product Ratings Description MGW carries replacement barrels, stocks, recoil pads, left & right forearms, choke tubes, springs, magazine components, pins and other items for this model. Each position is numbered and the tube actually says OFF to tell you exactly were to position the stock for removal, that means no more guessing and fiddling around to get the stock off, how cool is that! Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. All parts are inspected before shipping to ensure quality items only, and are carefully packaged to ensure protection of the product while in transit.Please email us if you did not receive a tracking numberwithin a couple of days after placing order. Nice and solid, coating is nice and sleek, numbers make for easy adjustments. Shop through our entire selection of Benelli M4 parts today to finish your latest project. The little details like the centering-notch and marked lengths are appreciated. This is the only high quality precision made full extension tube +1 replacement for your Benelli M4 available in Canada. I've waited well over a year to purchase one of these tubes. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. Will be available in 3-4 weeks, On the final stretch! Benelli M4 Recoil Spring Tube, 3 Position. Buy Benelli M1014 Limited Edition 12 Gauge Shotgun Online Benelli M4 6 Recoil Spring Tube - Grace Shooting Parts Fit and finish is top notch. Re: Benelli M4 i picked up the benelli m4 about 2 years ago i didnt really care for the stock but over all i loved it till i took it to a zombie fun shoot in minn last year and found out i could reload my 870 or a 1100 way faster than the m4 and really got disappointed with the gun, other then that i loved it and it shot great, but i seen a military stock up for sale a while back on gunbroker . Converted my M4 fixed stock to three position collapsible. If you are wanting a professional to assist in you installing this recoil tube, I have arranged with an FFL holder in the USA to provide this service. Your IP: Funny. Benelli M4 Recoil Tube - 3 Position #70130 $199.00 USD Tax included. Both OEM part and RX part have a certain amount of slop or play Possibly a little more with the RX Arms, but for the benefit of more adjustments, it is well worth that slight difference. The color matches my M4. Jacob W. ago The Tube is made from Carbon Steel, black oxide finished. (verified owner) January 3, 2023. Outstanding. Shipping was quick to the states too. [Ultimate Build] Best Benelli M4 Upgrades - Pew Pew Tactical [deleted] 4 mo. Not to be confused with the Benelli M4 Recoil Tube Assembly 70043 that includes the internal components - this is the TUBE ONLY, and you will use the components from the tube on your current gun to complete the assembly. Just finished install. 1230 LUMPKIN RD Briley Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Spring Tube Installation 604 views Jul 14, 2022 Our installation video shows you how to install our new Benelli .more .more 18. Our loss your gain! (verified owner) January 21, 2023, Frankie Since 2008, FFT has been the leader in aftermarket parts for the Benelli M-Series shotguns, with the primary focus being the Benelli M4 Tactical Shotgun. This recoil spring tube is made of steel and features a matte blued finish. The Benelli M4 comes in several different configurations, including entry models with 14-inch barrels and the standard model with an 18.5-inch barrel. The Benelli M4 is a versatile shotgun that is great to carry when hiking, hunting, or getting outdoors in the woods. Please note: Installation should be completed by a qualified gunsmith. Benelli M4 Parts | M4 Super 90 Schematics - Gun Parts Corp This is where the Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Tube comes in. Great upgrade to the 1014. Your email address will not be published. (verified owner) February 26, 2023, Jonathon Excellent product, no more guessing to adjust or remove the the recoil tube. Benelli M4 and Tavor X95 / 7 Parts and Accessories. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Thanks, Robb Hutzal Hey Brent, I agree, a good heat source is crucial to make this an easier job. Since JavaScript is disabled, you will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order. I cannot say enough about RX Arms, fabulous company! No issues with fitment, & the quality is impeccable. Sure Cycle 2 Shot Magazine Extension Tube Assembly For Benelli M4, Remington Rem Oil 10oz. Robb was very helpful and prompt with his services. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Cant recommend enough! Pay in 4 interest-free installments of $49.75 with Learn more Quantity Add to cart Benelli M4 OEM 3 Position Recoil Tube. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Hard to beat the $140 price tag that I am offering it at. He charges $150 USD for this service, not including shipping to and from him. Since JavaScript is disabled, you will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order. Eric If you are interested in this, please email me. (verified owner) January 31, 2023. I HAD to get the 3 position collapsible stock because it is iconic. Firearms - Regal Metal Works These will not fit the Turkish clone adjustable stocks This is an American made version of Benelli's 3 position recoil tube for the Benelli M4/M1014 shotguns. Benelli M4 Parts - Daves Metal Works Benelli M4 - Recoil Tube OEM 3 Position - Shell Tactical Benelli M4 | Sniper's Hide Forum 9 1 beastshot33 4 mo. Benelli Super Black Eagle M1 Super 90 Magazine End Cap w/ Swivel Stud $35.00 $4.99 shipping or Best Offer 4 watching This is not legal advice, do your own due diligence and research. Benelli M4 LE 3-Position Recoil Spring Tube - Benelli # 70130 IF YOU CANCEL ON THE SAME DAY YOU MADE THE ORDER, AND WE ARE IN A POSITION TO CANCEL IT PRIOR TO END OF DAY, THERE IS NO FEE TO CANCEL. Unfortunately, I cant use the tube with the aftermarket adjustable stock I purchased. 6 position gives a more customizable length of pull over the stock 3 position. Shipping calculated at checkout. Does the job. Part #70130 Customers usually wonder why their new Benelli M1014 with a skeletonized stock doesn't collapse. All new! Received my 6 position recoil tube in about 6 days from Canada, excellent shipping! The price you see is the price you pay. The Briley M4 Recoil Spring tube is in the USA from 4140 steel and QPQ finished for a lifetime of hard use. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Benelli M4 M1014 3 Position Recoil / Adjustment Tube The shipping was fast and MGW had it for a much better price than anyone else. Shipping was fast. [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Modify Benelli M4 recoil tube. I trust this person to perform the tube swap for you in the utmost professional manner. The fit and function of these tubes is not effected in any way, they will function just like the tubes with a clean surface finish. All the external surfaces are protected with an anti-reflective MILSPEC finish. Forends; Magpul MOE M-LOK Forend - Mossberg 590/590A1 $ 74. THOSE MANUFACTURERS HANDLE THEIR OWN QUALITY CONTROL, CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND WARRANTY ISSUES AND CLAIMS. Great instructions! Modify Benelli M4 recoil tube - AR15.COM Benelli M4 Recoil Spring Tube - MGW We cover shipping on orders over $199 and we also cover the cost of sales tax on all orders. Includes a retaining flex ring pre installed in the tube. The OEM stock Benelli M4 recoil tube for the Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock has limited length of pull (LOP). Also great price and must have. Color matches firearm as well. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Whos going to be insock much sooner. [Parts] Benelli M4 Recoil Spring Tube, LE 3 Position 70130 $84.00 - Auction Armory World's Largest Firearm and Outdoor Network [Parts] Benelli M4 Recoil Spring Tube, LE 3 Position 70130. All versions of our extensions are laser engraved with the American flag and our logo. The telescopic stock version of the M4 is a powerful, versatile shotgun, capable of withstanding the toughest use. To install the 11-inch handguard, you have to remove a snap ring that holds on the sling keeper. I purchased a blem tube but it was still a nice looking part. Please note this is the recoil spring tube only and does not come with the recoil spring, follower, or any other components. YOU WILL COVER THOSE FEES WITH 5% OF THE ENTIRE ORDER TOTAL GOING TO COVER THOSE FEES. Any Questions Please Do Not Hesitate To Text or Call. WHAT METHOD OF SHIPPING DO YOU USE? SOLD: Benelli M4/M1014 3 position recoil tube - AR15.COM Excellent work, communication, & shipping Rob. Made from Stainless 302. Black Nitride Benelli M4 3 Position Recoil Tube The tube is awesome, even better than the original one in my opinion quality wise. (verified owner) February 24, 2023, Brian G. (verified owner) January 20, 2023. Bayne Balaski Which Benelli m4 model has the 3 position recoil tube - Benelli USA Forums Benelli M4 Recoil Spring Tube, 3 Position - MGW Fixed Modified Choke Orders $199+ Ship Free, and Sales Tax is on us. They sell out in about 30 minutes. These tubes are a black nitride finish. The Benelli M4 Truckee handguard comes in both a standard 8.5-inch model and this fabulous 11-inch model. Benelli M4 Recoil Tube - 3 Position Adjustable #70130 (verified owner) January 13, 2023. The telescoping stock on the Benelli M4 allows the user to set the stock in any one of 3 positions depending on the situation. When one finds a maker with this traits, its advantageous to support them. I bought one from midwest gun works for $84. In reality, most shooters would prefer a length of pull in the middle. Rx Arms Solutions is not liable for any legal compliance issues that may arise from the purchase of my products. ONCE A PART LEAVES OUR HANDS, BEFORE IT'S EVEN IN YOUR HANDS, YOU OWN IT.