Copyright 2022 Jamba Juice Franchisor SPV LLC. What boosts do we recommend for Acai Super Antioxidant? What is in the vanilla blue sky at Jamba Juice? - Recipes FAQs Plus, the Vanilla Blue Sky is super Insta-friendly and I totally wont judge you if you buy it just because it will go well with your Insta feed. Apple Cinnamon Nut Bread Smoothie. Plant-based. Order tweaks: While Dennett says the PB & Banana Protein is nutrient-dense enough to work in place of a meal, she recommends rounding out the Vanilla Blue Sky smoothie with a food item to up the protein. Love all the added nutrients from the blue spirulina. View fullsize. Add daily vitamin zinc and 3G energy for the health boost. See how you can get your Jamba favorites delivered to your door. Best Juice Bars & Smoothies near Hatboro, PA 19040 If you're gonna Jamba, you should enjoy the added benefits. My favorites are fruity. Plus, the Vanilla. Disclaimer Terms and Conditions. Blue Smoothie Bowl Hint: This recipe uses both frozen and regular bananas. apple pear strawberry mango juice blend** Heads up, the offer is exclusive to My Jamba Rewards members. You can find the Electric Berry Lemonade Smoothie at participating Jamba locations nationwide through spring 2022. Recipe. soymilk Blue Smoothie in Blender Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth, serve in bowls and top with desired toppings such as shaved coconut, raspberries, or granola. Juice & Smoothies. Jamba Juice's new Blue Sky Smoothie and Bowl are Instagram-worthy menu items that will change how you snack and eat this summer. Blend in one of our whole food, vitamin or protein boosts to personalize your favorite smoothie. Otherwise, regular milk, almond milk or any other kind of nut or plant-based milk will taste good. Jamba Juice Nutrition Facts Updated on September 6, 2022 If you're looking for nutrition information about Jamba Juice, you've come to the right place. For those watching their weight or figure, Vanilla Blue Sky is easily the healthiest smoothie at Jamba Juice. NOW WATCH: The secret ingredient in these healthy smoothie bowls is blue algae. Needless to say, narrowing down which one to order can be hard. From the brand that brings fresh-squeezed juices and powerful flavor every season, Jamba is giving winter an early see ya with itslimited-edition Electric Berry Lemonade smoothie. Top editors give you the stories you want delivered right to your inbox each weekday. High-speed blenders are a must, you have a lot of fruit going into this and it is going to be THICK. unpackaged menu items are not guaranteed to be allergen-free. Jamba Juice's "Blueberry Passion" smoothie is a refreshing and delicious drink made with blueberries, bananas . orange sherbet If you are using a VPN, try disabling it. This bowl looks beautiful. peaches Review the nutrition facts below and then voteon whether you think a Blue Spirulina is healthy or not. Here, she breaks down which options (both food-wise and smoothie-wise) are truly the best ones, especially for plant-based, low-sugar, and ketogenic eaters (all of whom can have a tough time in a smoothie bar). Blue Magic. Look no further than Jamba Juice's Vanilla Blue Sky smoothie! One of the most notable differences may be the store redesign. bananas. The leading fast-casual restaurant announced today its completion of a multi-phase transition to centralized processing and distribution of its Cashew Milks and bottled Cold-Pressed Juices with the introduction of . Vanilla Blue Sky is a spirulina smoothie for the most part, combined with bananas, pineapples, and unsweetened almond milkplus vanilla coconut milkfor a milky, fruity end result. So delicious and beautiful! Blue spirulina powder coconut smoothie by My Tiny Laguna Kitchen; Magic mojito mocktail by Raw Nice; Blue Majik smoothie by E3Live; Precautions. Sign up on the app! Nevertheless, I am ambivalent about algae, even if it is blue-green. unpackaged menu items are not guaranteed to be allergen-free. So its not as healthy as Mega Mango, but its perfect for the mango lovers who have a sweet tooth. Jamba 000801 - Gardena Valley Center - Handwich Gotcha Matcha Pack It was on the morn of this new plan's launch that I found myself in possession of one of Jamba's most intriguing new creations: an algae-based smoothie by the name of Vanilla Blue Sky. Image via Jamba I saw this on your Facebook page and just have to make it! Juice and Smoothies delivery from the best Hatboro restaurants and local businesses. organic granola The good thing about this smoothie shake is that you can have it with whey or soy, depending on the consistency you like and the nutritional value youre after. They sell lots of different flavors. I thought they just sold juice and smoothies? Copyright 2022 Jamba Juice Franchisor SPV LLC. Blue Smoothie Bowl - The Carefree Kitchen We tried ginger, kale, and blue spirulina with this, and they all work well. According to a press release, Jamba Juice has decided to add more menu offerings in 2019, and while the nationwide chain will still serve juice-based faves, Jamba Juice will also introduce new smoothie flavors and even a new smoothie bowl. Love strawberries? Keep reading to see the RD-approved picks. I often use spirulina in my smoothies, but it usually gives a rather mirky green colour. Blend everything together until smooth. (They're both very low in sugar, too.). Banana slices, for topping. Such an amazing superfood. This Blue Spirulina Smoothie Bowl is inspired by my favorite go-to drink at Jamba Juice, their Blue Vanilla Sky. Jamba springs forward with Electric Berry Lemonade Smoothie - FoodSided Once I pushed past my confusion at the combination of the flavor vanilla with the color blue, I realized that this strange creature's unnatural color was, in fact, not the product of a laboratory, but spirulina. It has 380 calories in one small cup serving, along with 42 grams of sugar. This recipe is super healthy and packed with fruit thanks to the tropical fruit mix and the blue spirulina. ingredients bananas pineapples unsweetened almondmilk vanilla coconutmilk blue spirulina unpackaged menu items are not guaranteed to be allergen-free. Feel free to make this the night before and store it in the fridge overnight to have for breakfast the next day! Maybe the time is right for blue to ditch the artificial raspberry. This location is nicely located in the middle of outlets of orange in front of Adidas and next door to Philly's Cheesesteak. Unsweetened almond milk, strawberries, peanut butter & oats with vanilla whey protein. You can purchase your blue spirulina online or at your local health food store. Well, you can still find a smoothie that works for you because Jamba offers over 10 different types of smoothies. Sign up for notifications from Insider! peaches. You can also check out our other best menu items lists at other famous franchises to give yourself more inspiration for what to order! Smoothie menu picks: Vanilla Blue Sky; PB & Banana Protein. What boosts do we recommend for Jamba Juices Caribbean Passion? You can also add soy protein to increase the protein of this smoothie (which is just 2 grams) for only 25 additional calories. Jamba Juice changes name, menu and look - Nation's Restaurant News Use a tamper to tamp the fruit down. The Jamba Juice Plant-Based Smoothie Guide - TrioPlantBased Let us know what you think! Not to mention it's healthy and delicious, too. Yeah it isn't too bad, it is basically tasteless but brings such an amazing color! In a press release, Jamba Juice's President Geoff Henry talked a bit about the company's decision to rebrand, expand the menu, and make some changes to stores. Its a peanut butter smoothie through and through, blended with fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt and vanilla soy milk for extra creaminess. Jamba Has a New Vanilla Blue Sky Algae Smoothie: Review - Business Insider unpackaged menu items are not guaranteed to be allergen-free Modified: Aug 2, 2022 by kaydimaggio. Most you might have in the refrigerator. Jamba 000801 - Gardena Valley Center - RTD Turmeric Shot The sugar might seem high, but dont forget that this smoothie is all about the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. strawberries What boosts do we recommend for Pomegranate Paradise? Its sweet enough so we dont tend to add more sherbet to this one. Food menu pick:"The spinach 'n cheese breakfast wrap is a great food pick for ketominus the tortilla wrap," Dennett says. bananas Despite what you might think, it doesnt just include watermelon; Watermelon Breeze Classic has raspberry sherbet, strawberries, and pineapples for a sweet, refreshing taste that goes down a treat on a hot day. It has amazing properties that reduce inflammation in the skin and neutralize free radicals that cause premature signs of aging. It also contains decent amounts of magnesium, potassium, and manganese, and small amounts of almost every other nutrient that you need. Jamba Juices White Gummi is 310 calories with 63 grams of sugar. Cream of the crop is the new Vanilla . honey Keep reading to see the full nutrition factsand Weight Watchers points for a Blue Spirulina from Jamba Juice. There was little-to-no added sugar, which is at least for me an improvement upon Jamba's sugar-packed classic smoothies. blue spirulina In the early 2000s, blue raspberry was both the coolest and the most artificial flavor. I've been including berries everyday during the summer so this smoothie bowl is perfect. It is loaded with nutrients. Blue Spirulina Smoothie - Food with Feeling Juice & Smoothies / Jamba - 000801 - Gardena Valley Center; View gallery. Led by President Geoff Henry and Chief Marketing Officer Shivram Vaideeswaran, the new team created a strategy that focused on having less sugar and more plants in its drinks. What boosts do we recommend for Jamba Juice Apple n Greens? blueberries Juice & Smoothies. What boosts do we recommend for Strawberry Whirl? We listed PB Chocolate Love and PB & Banana Protein above which are both great smoothies. Can't wait. We dont know why its called White Gummi. Granola, for topping. At 300 calories, Watermelon Breeze Classic has a middlish amount of calories for a Jamba Juice smoothie. blueberries What an amazing colour. When we have this one, we usually just opt for 3G energy and daily vitamin zinc. Dennett also likes the Smooth Talkin' Mango Smoothie, which is made with oat milk, mango, pineapple, and organic agave. Get it daily. Blue Spirulina Smoothie Bowl. A bonus for strawberry fans is that Strawberry Whirl is low in calories and sugar content. Mega Mango is an easy choice at Jamba Juice if you can never get enough mango. Jamba Juice makes delicious smoothies. Its new Vanilla Blue Sky smoothie is part of a rebrand for the juice company, which unveiled a new shortened name, aesthetic, and menuon Thursday. Hopefully this list will also help you decide which smoothie flavor to try next, especially if you currently find yourself bored with your usual go-to order or can never decide which one to choose each time you visit. This sweet, pink treat is made with watermelon juice and blended with raspberry sherbet, strawberries, and pineapple. One of these new menu items is the new Vanilla Blue Sky smoothie and smoothie bowl. There's nothing quite like a delicious, cold smoothie or smoothie bowl to help you cool down on a hot summer afternoon. Its also ideal if you dont like your smoothies too sweet. The colour os this bowl is so beautiful! Check out these Pitaya Bowls or thisFruit Salad with Whipped Creamrecipe for another fun summer dessert! Please make sure JavaScript is enabled and then try loading this page again. Food menu pick:Newly added to the menu, Jamba Juice's PB Banana Toast is an entirely vegan option with 11 grams of protein, thanks to the peanut butter and chia seeds sprinkled on top. Its worth checking out, for that reason, especially if you love pumpkin! They have several power smoothies which have different additives. strawberries Its officially that time of year where you look outside at 5 p.m. and the sunlight is thankfully still there. start order to customize add it on Straw yes straw no straw Split Cup yes no Free First Boost daily vitamin zinc 15 cal 3G energy 5 cal whey protein 70 cal soy protein 25 cal Vitamin & Protein Boosts This is mainly because of the orange sherbet thats included, but that doesnt stop Orange Dream Machine from being highly refreshing and super tasty! Then Caribbean Passion is worth trying at Jamba Juice. nonfat Greek yogurt Oh my, that blue! For more advice on how to stay healthy while eating out, check out these dietitian-approved options for Subway and P.F. Compared with Mega Mango, Mango-a-Go-Go is sweeter and more flavorful thanks to its combination of pear, white grape, mango, and orange passion blend with pineapple sherbet. And Jamba has worked with a nutritionist . Blue Spirulina Smoothie by briewilly | Quick & Easy Recipe - The Feedfeed It should go without saying that this smoothie is sweet and milky. Superfood Smoothies, Shakes, Juices, Soups, Salads, Jars, and so much more! Divide the smoothie into 2 bowls, then top with granola, fresh strawberries, fresh bananas, and a drizzle of honey. Jamba juice vanilla blue sky recipe? - The Engine 2 Diet Not the healthiest option on the Jamba Juice menu for the weight-conscious, needless to say, but its not to be put aside if you simply love peanut butter. 1/17/2021. It is the perfect kid friendly dish! This beautiful Blue Spirulina Smoothie is packed with nutrients and is a great way to start your day! A Jamba Juice Blue Spirulina contains 5 calories, 0 grams of fat and 0 grams of carbohydrates. Orange Dream Machine is a citrusy treat that blends orange juice, orange sherbet, vanilla soy milk, and fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt. We appreciate your patience as we work to best serve you. While it is a bit high in sugar (27 grams), Dennett says that it's at least from the pineapple and coconut milk and not from any syrups. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Well+Good decodes and demystifies what it means to live a well life, inside and out. Luck of the Tropics - jamba.com New Organic Cashew Milks and Blue Cold-Pressed Juice are the latest rising stars of innovation at Clean Juice, the first and only USDA-certified organic juice and food bar franchise. Jamba's new menu focuses more on plant-based options. Its combo of pear, white grape, mango, and orange passion blend with orange sherbet, strawberries, and peaches provides an exotic taste like nothing else on the menu, perfect for those beachy vibes! Now, I would go to Jamba Juice all the time and order this, however, I wanted something a little easier to make at home and to have the ability to drink it whenever I want! Yum! What boosts do we recommend for Orange Dream Machine? Jamba is letting you start spring early with a deal! Photo: Jamba Juice 6 160 VOTES Razzmatazz That's where registered dietitian Carrie Dennett, RD, comes in. All rights reserved. Get our Whirld Famous smoothies, juices, and bowls delivered in just a few clicks. Order Handwich Gotcha Matcha Pack online from Jamba 000801 - Gardena Valley Center. Make it creamier with more fat-free frozen yogurt, nonfat Greek yogurt, or frozen oat milk dessert. The list can be overwhelming even for hardcore smoothie lovers, as Jamba Juices menu covers pretty much any smoothie flavor you can think of. We usually opt for 3G energy and daily vitamin zinc with this one, and sometimes kale, blueberries, or extra bananas to bring out the strawberry and banana combo (its a duo you cant go wrong with)! Roasted Veggie Salad. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Looking for a taste of the Caribbean? Its not plant-based, either (unlike Mega Mango), which is worth noting if youre vegan. And if youre feeling experimental, try it with kale, strawberry bursting boba, and extra fruit (we recommend pineapples, bananas, or strawberries). strawberries. The returning seasonal smoothie features a blend of lemonade, strawberries, grape, pear, berry juice blend, plus fat free vanilla frozen yogurt, raspberry sherbet, peaches, and blue spirulina. Supposed health benefits aside, this smoothie was a light, refreshing, yet fairly filling breakfast alternative. unpackaged menu items are not guaranteed to be allergen-free. *may be substituted for The Electric Berry Lemonade smoothie has an electric purple color and is packed with tasty infusions of lemon and blue spirulina, aiming to have consumers dreaming of sunnier, spring days ahead with each sip. The deal is you can enjoy one FREE boost with every smoothie ordered in the app or in-store. Serve yourself a healthy and quick breakfast with this delicious recipe! For fans of matcha or green teaor matcha green teaJamba Juices Matcha Green Tea Blast is pretty much a no-brainer, which combines soy milk, fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, and matcha green tea for a simple yet healthy treat. This was my first time trying Blue Spirulina and it's delicious! Hint: This recipe uses both frozen and regular bananas. strawberries