Marvel A post war journey of forgiveness & impossible goodbyes. Harry is piss at the order for something snape did in the middle of a zombie apocalypse find out what it is . But the dog won't leave Harry, snatching him from the yard and dragging him to the woods.Sirius Black has been living as his animagus for years, hunting down his godson, his mate, and now that he has found him he will never let him go and plans to take full advantage of their bond and have his way with the toddler. 20 years ago, magic was captured and erased from Camelot. All rights reserved I do not give permission for this story to be anywhere but Wattpad. FemHarry explores the Harry Potter universe as if Harry was in fact a female. The female was sold to a gentlemen in Snowhill NC for $2,000 recently.8 wrz 2022 . She is a new born pureblood vampire witch. Lemons Soulmates AU!During the Great Purge, Uther Pendragon banished every type of magic, with the only exception of the one shared to all the crown, every crown of every kindom: SoulMate's mark, the one who would have always had your back, something more than a brother, more than a companion. If by any chance that you'll love me again please forgive me. When the dursley's got accepted to a social party of the highest standing all the way in Japan they went without complaint except for one. He has already started planning it, got his tuxedo ready, asked Ginny to be his dance partner, also hoping to get lucky with her after the event. fem harry fic : r/harrypotterfanfiction philosopher's stonedeathly hallows daixuki_, 2020. James knew exactly how his school days would go. Particularly not muggle complications. Five extraordinarily skilled MACUSA Aurors with experience fighting dark wizards and wars around the Wizarding Globe join the Original Order of the Phoenix to help defeat Voldemort. A siren princess left her home in search of her mate that she once met, but was young to even realize it. I make fanart and fanfic covers, also draw OCs and more. There are many reasons why people might want to read fan fiction, specifically female Harry Potter fanfiction. Can she have the happiness she truly de. "Remind him that I hate manipulation. She is now a pureblood vampire. I am a Lady and a royalty. If she can succeed, her father will surely love her then. Robbed her of her inheritance. But the troubles are not over, on the contrary, Morgana has made him her perfect ally for a small revenge. It was obvious that Lord Blaise would make such a request, you blushed like a girl when he kissed your handArthur said with a hint of anger in his voice.". Heroes Based on s4 of MerlinWhat would've happened if Merlin was a girl? Percy Jackson Legendary War Mage, the Grand Vizier of the Light stands at the side lines planning and plotting for a final victory against the sinister Dark Sorcerer and his hordes of evil. fem!Harry Potter - Freeform; fem!merlin; Slytherin!Harry Potter - Freeform; Reincarnation; Summary. But is that all they want to do? One thing to note is that in fanfiction, it is not necessary for the author to use an existing character as their main protagonist. If Minato was an emissary of Death, he was certain he'd know. Princess Hermione of Asgard Chapter 15, a Harry Potter + Avengers This time-travelling tale is full of twists and turns, and you wont see whats coming next! 9. I named you Regent Lord Slytherin. Aly Potter begins her fourth year at Hogwarts with the summer events weighting on her shoulders. Rose kept an eye on two special girls.who, if left alone, will aid Bison's twisted goals. If you love Harry Potter and magical adventures, then give one of these fictions a try today. Canon is treated very loosey-goosey at best and completely and utterly discarded at worst. So mote it be." Dont miss out on this groundbreaking story. She raised the baby as her own, but when Jennette was poisoned the nobles blamed Athanasia. so to her, death was the only choice. ~ "Lady Le Fay the plain will land any minute now." s She ask while nuzzling Kain's neck. They had the titles of Kings, Queens, Princes, and Princesses for as long as the era of Merlin. He did what? Claude was in shocked till Harriet ask "Hey mister, who are you and why are you saying mommy hurt someone?" She just didn't expect to end up in another world during the first task with a dragon in tow. It was just like before when they were still naive children prancing around with wooden sticks, playing with brooms, and reading books filled with fairy tales. Can this Franco-American witch strike a balance between dualities and extremes? But I have now decided to also post this story here. She was dressed for bed, but her unyielding purple eyes and straight posture told otherwise. More posts from r/harrypotterfanfiction. In this creative and witty fan fiction, Harry is female and goes by the name Selene Rosalie Potter-Black nee Evans. Harry had barely been back at the Dursley's for two weeks, when an unexpected visitor arrived at the door. She is sent back to t Can you imagine Harry Potter's surprise when he died only to reborn again? For example, in the popular fan fiction story, The Girl Who Lived, the author explores what might have happened if Harry had been left with the Dursleys instead of being brought to live with the Potters. Story: If youre looking for a wizarding adventure with a strong Slytherin female lead, look no further than Victoria Potter. I mean it. You can experience the Triwizard Tournament like never before with The Videus Charm! RWBY The feeling is full bliss. I will probably go back through and turn some of these into actual stories once I've caught the darn rabbits, but in the meantime feel free to use the ideas. georgeweasley sevressnape femharrypotter +20 more # 13 Holly Potter and the Midlife Crisi. He force his hands into the chair. Please consider turning it on! He was being pulled from the relentless nothingness of this space in between life and death. Kain tried to hide a grimaced. Story: Step back in time with Rewind to Black, a spellbinding adventure that takes you on a journey through the life of Harry Potter reborn as Lyra Black. So, take a step back in time and enter the world of Lyra Black an unforgettable heroine you wont want to miss. Tom at another Slughorn party, good boy face. Harriet smiled innocently at him saying "My name is Harriet Potter and Mommy is mommy because she found me in the Ruby palace gardens as a baby, and we haven't stepped foot out side of it once!" Lastly, to my dearest rival and brother Draco Malfoy Zabini thank God you did not marry parkinson or Greengrass. The Dursleys barely tolerate Harry, and Dudley bullies him. Youll feel like youre right there alongside Harriet and her friends as they battle their way through the tournament. Starts at the end of the fires of Idirsholas. The Halfblood Princess8. If you do use one of these ideas please let me know, I'm curious what others will do with the crazy critters. When Harry Met Tom4. When she wakes up, her memories are sparse and she's in her animagus form: a beautiful young doe. Can you imagine the surprise of being reborn as a girl and not only that but his own mother's Damon has been hiding a secret from everyone, a secret only the closest person to him knows. They say that Queen Ygraine died the moment the babe was born, as if the child had stolen the breath right from her lungs.A girl, Your Grace, said the assistant. After rescuing Gwaine the roguish man who had helped them in the tavern fight. Considering How They Acted With Magic I Think This Tag Fits, Episode: s01e06 A Remedy to Cure All Ills, Arthur learns to not be a misogynist (even as a joke). My Hero Academia My dear Leone I wish you happiness and love. He didnt consider how one girl could make him question the traditions hed known his entire life. The day she died, their world was plunged into darkness. ), Arcturus Black III | Sirius Black's Grandfather, Draco Malfoy/Original Female Character(s), Harry Potter/Original Female Character(s), Wizarding World of the United States of America, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Original Black Family Characters (Harry Potter), Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Potter, Harry is removed from the care of the Dursley's, Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued, now updated with a fic outline and link to my notes, Harry Potter and the Traditions of the Magical World, Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & Peter Pettigrew & James Potter, James Potter & Original Female Character(s), Sirius Black & Original Female Character(s), Alice Longbottom & Mary Macdonald & Marlene McKinnon & Dorcas Meadowes & Lily Evans Potter, Lily Evans Potter & Original Female Character(s), Marlene McKinnon & Original Female Character(s), The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, no focus focus on romantic relationships yet they are children your honor, Gentle Shadows in the Blinding Light ~Samhain~, Godric Gryffindor & Helga Hufflepuff & Rowena Ravenclaw & Salazar Slytherin, Harry Potter & Helena Ravenclaw | The Grey Lady, Original Malfoy Characters (Harry Potter), Noctis Maledictionem - The Prince of Darkness, Romantic Relationships To Be Decided - Freeform, Belphegor (Katekyou Hitman Reborn! Tell him to give me 6 months to a year to find a new sanctuary. Once upon a time,the Light was the dominant force on the world. A place to remember, Camelot. She decided to enter Cross Gakuen. -this is cliche! "Regulus felt a pull on the tethers of his soul. When itty witty, three year old Harry tries to escape the mean bullying of his cousin by running into the backyard, a giant black dogs becomes his unlikely hero. "Of course Hime sama.". Harriet pout. 10 Best Complete Harry Potter/Daphne Greengrass Fanfiction To overcome this 'paradox', she will be reborn in another world, the World of Ice and Fire, as Daenerys Targaryen. I care for you. If he had, he mightnt have been so sure of himself. Kain tried to control his body reaction. Pokemon Minister's son, Fleamont Potter is a bit of a disappointment in that department. "The thought of Snape owning a fridge disturbed him more than he thought it would." Star Wars Black family? I don't want to be control." I'm going to try and stay away from making characters overpowered, so this isn't quite OP!Harry but it's definitely Powerful!Harry who, by the end of the story, will convincingly be going toe-to-toe with the other powerhouses in the setting. Can be a Prequel to my other fic: On the Black Family's side. Finding her mate in the arms of another, irk her so much. And it seems the roughish man, Gwaine returns her feelings. First the revelation at Gringotts, then the Death Eaters' attack at the World Cup. She said absolute bliss before sealing the wound. She had seen it, the anger boiling over. Short after Jennette was introduce at the debut ball, Athanasia found a baby in the Ruby palace's garden, a FEMALE Harry Potter. Heavily dives into my own interpretation of Wizarding nobility and the function of the Ancient and Noble Houses, with some elements borrowed from other fics/fanon elements but nothing is explicitly copied, these are my own ideas that carry influences from the rest of fanon. MoD!Harry. Story: Step through the pages of The Halfblood Princess and discover a world of magic, adventure, and romance. I would ask you to hurry up since we have arrived.". The Fallen God 3, a Harry Potter + Avengers Crossover fanfic | FanFiction She will be his everything and Harry will have no one but her to look to. When they found Harry with Athy, they found she had jeweled eyes as well! Unlikely friendships are formed. Merlyn's mother dies the day she's born. After finishing reading it, she knew the baby needed her and said "Don't worry I'll take care of you, Harriet Potter." Rajkumari Euphemia Shrivastava is so good at doing the expected thing. Naruto So, if youre looking for a new Harry Potter fix, be sure to check out Heiress today! A tear trickled down his ashen cheeks. Historia publicada en Fanfiction.Net y Wattpad de TsurugaLia1412. Girly!Uke!Harry Crossdressing!Harry Seme!Akihiko Not sure how this story is going to turn out so I'm rating it 'M' just to be safe! A forced alliance places her directly at the centre of the Duke's dark world as she tries to find out the missing piece of a long lost puzzle which can end this war. ", "Of course. Some people might be looking for something new to read, while others might be interested in seeing how other people are thinking about when it comes to female versions. "Ah!" He explains that - because of the unsual circumstances of her death - her soul can't move on to the afterlife nor can she return to her own body. 22 gru 2019 We've gotten a new addition to the homestead. Follow ", " I want half of the vaults given to the war orphans. I leave the Blue manor to Fred and the Red manor to George. And what a handsome fellow the newly divorced Nara is. They were forced to take their four year old freak of a niece with them. Fem/Harry es Raissa Uxia Amaranta Rosier Calleigh, La Rosa de Slytherin. The baby stopped cry and open it's eyes, Athanasia saw the baby's eyes where a jeweled emerald green! Em busca de um novo comeo, um cl misterioso de muda para Konoha. Features a Harry that slowly grows into his own role as a powerful wizard and a Sirius that learns to grow up and process his life. Ongoing. Its an AU of my Au Parlay in Reverse. I know that your mate is rich but please accept it and use it for your childrens future. Or will the Ravenclaw Curse break her first? She starts dreaming up a knockout handsome Voldemort, she survives a month without sleep or food, and oh! Aya appeared in the Elemental Nations after falling through the Veil of Death in place of her godfather. Before Claude could say a word, Duchess Rosalia (Jennette's aunt)screamed at Athanasia "YOU POISON JENNETTE, YOU SHOULD DIE" and more noblemen threw insults at the first princess, till a child's voice screamed "LEAVE MY MOMMY ALONE MEAN LADY, SHE DIDN'T HURT ANYONE!" Here Harry is female and goes by name Selene Rosalie Potter-Black nee Evans. You would think the twin sister of Lila Potter, the famed "Girl-Who-Lived", would suffer in her famous sister's shadow as || tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, Jon Snow is Jaehaerys Targaryen - Character, Jon Snow and Female Harry Potter are twins, Rhaegar never annulled his marriage to Elia, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, eventual Jon Snow/Daenerys Targaryen - Relationship, Sirius Black/Original Female Character(s), Daemon Targaryen(OC Character)/Lyanna Stark, Daemon Targaryen - Original Targaryen Character, Hermione Granger as Doran & Elia & Oberyn's Sister, Female Harry Potter is not Lily and James' Potter daughter, Gemma Arterton as Hermione Granger (Princess Tamina Style), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter Friendship, Hermione born in August 1980 instead of September 1979, Rhaella Targaryen doesn't have a miscarriage in 263 AC, Rhaella Targaryen gives birth to another Targaryen Prince in 263 AC, The Rebellion still happens but things turn out differently, History tends to repeat itself - or at least some things just happen, Still a wolf and a dragon that sparks the rebellion, Goblin-made Steel is the same as Valyrian Steel, Khal Drogo/Female Harry Potter as Daenerys Targaryen, Background Quentyn Martell/Rhaenys Targaryen, Female Harry Potter as Daenerys Targaryen, Female Harry Potter reborn as Daenerys Targaryen, More Daenerys Targaryen with Harry Potter's memories (and some magic) than Harry as Daenerys, Mix of Book and Show (though more show than books), Part 1 of my series Female Harry Potter as Daenerys Targaryen, Jonerys in the sequel to this story 'The Dragon Queen', Arya and Daenerys' relationship how it should have been, Female Harry Potter as Daenerys Targaryen/Jon Snow, Jon Snow & Arya Stark & Daenerys Targaryen, Harry Potter reborn as Daenerys Targaryen, She gets things done even if her own advisors thinks she's a little mad for her ideas, Part 2 of Female Harry Potter as Daenerys Targaryen series, Daenerys is used to get things done her way, A little reckless Daenerys (because Harry is reckless - and Daenerys herself), Mentions of underage sex (13 years old like book canon), It'll ignore season8 almost completely because it's a total mess, A little Telltale Game (but not really - only Asher), Mix of Book!Jon and Show!Jon (excluding season8), Jon Snow has magic (eventually hell be able to use it). Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (11), Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types (1), Ouran High School Host Club - All Media Types (1), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. I will be staying here for long period of time." A collection of Plot Bunnies that have either run away to the point I can't catch them, or have been buried underneath the 100+ other rabbits in my head. The Perilous Lands belong to the Dragonborn family, a most ancient noble family whove ruled since the Fisher King was injured. Femharry Stories - Wattpad ", "Yes Harriet sama. An abandoned princess and the girl-who-lived 11.1K 192 by pookiedragonfire Athanasia was walking around the gardens of the Ruby palace, thinking about how Jennette appeared at her debut ball and gained Claude's love, when she heard at baby's cry. Terjemahan Bahasa Indonesia dari Black Sky - Umei no Mai (Fanfiction.Net). Sequel to MMM! Scaring the fat little boy away from the other child, the dog takes his reward by eating out the now exposed boypussy of Harry. She then turned to the palace and started walking to find Lily to see if they had any baby items. Harry potter x Who made me a princess crossover - Wattpad This story continues after the tea poisoning incident. s s , Our list features 7 great and very different stories, all with different takes on the source material. Female Merlin (Merlin) - Works | Archive of Our Own Based on s1 of MerlinWhat would've happened if Merlin was a girl?Rewrite of Merlin as if he were a girl, but also with changes to the story so that it actually makes sense because fuck knows what anyone was thinking. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". ), Aro (Twilight)/Caius (Twilight)/Marcus (Twilight)/Harry Potter, Unconventional Uses for Dying Will Flames, | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Ouran High School Host Club - All Media Types, Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco/Portgas D. Ace/Reader, Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco/Harry Potter, Portgas D. Ace/Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco/Harry Potter, Fem!Harry/Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco, Female Harry Potter/Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco, Haninozuka Mitsukuni/Original Female Character(s), Fem!Harry/James "Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers, Female Harry Potter/James "Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers, Of Feudal Hime and Long-Suffering Shinobi. The author might also explore different aspects of the characters that havent been shown in canon. Morgana Potter snapped. Or that being with Ginny would be so unconventional. Tom Riddle emerges from the diary Horcrux and starts attending Hogwarts as a student. ---Featuring:Begrudging father figure Severus SnapeEventual/slow burn DrarryLucius Malfoy is a prick. For two decades, there was no hope for magic to flourish in Camelot. ", Harriet emerald eyes gleam amusedly. She decided to enter Cross Gakuen. Separated by circumstance & a responsibility to family, Draco & Pansy cling to their love for each other and define themselves in the process. Re-write of HP starting from a week after Harry arrives in Diagon Alley in Book 3. The Princess of Death Chapter 1, a Harry Potter - FanFiction Kain knew that the new Hime will bring too many trouble that would surely give him lots of headache. It talked about the baby's name, her parents, magic, and Voldemort. Merlyn suddenly finds herself falling for him when she thought shed never love again after Frey. He absolutely cannot! They heard about Jennette's poisoning and Athanasia was scared, 'who would poison the second princess, she was loved by the emperor.' Finding her mate in the arms of another, irk her so much. Love Teddy, love and care for him. Transfer the Grrifindor, Slytherin, Emerys, Le Fay, Potter, and Peverell to your branch their. There was nothing at all to stop him from finding the perfect witch to court the way all of his ancestors had. I asume that he is alright about my transfer?" Teddy will never be betrothed to anyone. That got everyone in a panic 'If the first princess didn't step outside her palace once, she couldn't have poisoned the second princess.'. Warning: D I S C O N T I N U E D Es solo un esquema de una idea, que puedo o no escribir.Si alguien ms est interesado en este concepto, solo pido que me avisen para poder leerlo.Ya que est pareja me encanta. This results in a very different story where Harry is forced to survive on her own and learn how to defend herself from the very beginning. Please consider turning it on! She ran over into the bushes and found the baby in a bundle of blanks. She wants to dress Harry in a hot female dress because why not? Now to add a overprotective pratish Prince to the mix? The man don't want to deal with another pureblood while Rido is there. Story: If youre a fan of Harry Potter, then youll love Heiress. From time travel to new backstories, these books are sure to keep you entertained for hours on end! Uke InuYasha (InuYasha) Harry Potter left the wizardry world on his 16th birthday when he came into a demon inheritance he learns his mother wasn't a human and her mate was supposed to be Severus. Summary: When Merlyn first came to Camelot and had to be a maidservant and silent protector to the prat Prince Arthur Pendragon, she never imagined she would fall for him nor did she believe the second part of her destiny; to become the Once and Future Queen. Bila kamu seorang Black, kamu seorang Black dan tidak ada yang bisa memegang semua kartu kecuali kamu. What a tale it will be. Fem Harry Potter. . Despite it, she finds herself falling for a certain red-haired wizard, George Weasley. She is hungry. Without magic Jasmine isnt sure how shell survive, but shes going to try, even if she is stuck in the body of a five-year-old. Project Fiction is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. Nara Shikaku/Harry Potter - Works | Archive of Our Own Born-a-girl Merlin and Lancelot get married by magic in a ceremony without knowing, starting in Lancelot-Du-Lac. He is the future. From there, she would make friendships, find new love, and discover her true destiny in the world. LGBTQ Mo ; s s s Or are there plots and traps hidden at every turn? The Last Peverell5. What to Expect from Fem Harry Potter Fanfiction, The 8 Best Female Harry Potter Fanfiction Stories, Harry Potter and the Master of Explosives - Fanfiction Audiobook, The 11 Best RWBY Fanfiction Stories You Probably Havent Read, 10 Best Daenerys Targaryen Fanfiction Stories, 11 Best Sasuke x Naruto Fanfiction Stories. "Merlin turned white and instinctively took a step towards him. And it doesn't imply romance, but only a strong loyalty and solidariety between the two people. As the lines of right and wrong, noble and evil, light and dark, love and hate starts blurring, she must choose what she needs to save and whom she is willing to sacrifice while an ancient entity of immeasurable power waits in the corner to catch her unaware. Finding her mate in the arms of another, irk her so much. The slightest hint of magic is snuffed out like a weed in the spring bloom. Princess Hermione of Asgard By: Peanutbuttertoast1. Hey there! A mysterious connection remains between her and Harry that draws them closer. I don't own Harry potter it belongs to J.K.Rowling It can be written by fans as a tribute to their favorite books or television series; it can also be written as an alternate version where events happen differently from how they do in canon. I don Who made me a princess x fairy tail crossover. Please consider turning it on! If youre looking for something new to read, and maybe engage with a story that is a break from the norm, Female Harry Potter Fanfic is for you. Oneshots about Harry Potter and the Dursleys. In some cases, she might have been gender-swapped from male to female for the convenience of having a strong female as the protagonist central to the plot. 3 years latter, shortly after Jennette waspoisoned. Oh yes, that's right Lily Potter was the Goddess of Death she had gained back her memories somehow when she turned 13 at the beginning of her 3rd year at Hogwarts and had become a recluse for that year as she attempted to make peace with her memories as Hela with her current memories of Lily. For I shall have no son. If you heard it, you had something to do. When Jasmine is kicked out of her family and disowned, she never thought that her life could change when she runs into a certain group of men hating Hunters. Yeah! Fem/Harry | FanFiction Harry potter x Who made me a princess crossover - Wattpad The real question is whether for good or for ill and if, in the end, it even matters at all. Know that my magic will protect you and your future siblings. So why was there a little black-haired, green-eyed woman in front of him in what looked like pyjamas with was that colour-changing, moving wolves? Disclaimer: I do not own Merlin in any way shape or form. What if Lily Potter wasn't so quick to believe Dumbledore's plan? All her life, she had wished to hide and live a normal life but this - this was the opposite of normal. Work Search: FemHarry is mistress of Death, reborn into the naruto word, is vaguely aware of what is to come -thanks to Death's interjections- and is convinced to stay away, but after her village is no more she is determined to help and dusts off her slytherin side to subtly change the events. Harry Potter/Sesshoumaru (InuYasha) - Archive of Our Own A collection of ideas that I've written for and have sitting on my computer. Having Harry as a female lead means that new ideas and emotions can be explored and sometimes, stories are even more enjoyable when they are told in a new way! Athanasia was following behind them till they reached a room that was fit for a princess and Claude handed Harriet back to her saying "Go into the room and stay their till I summon you, maids will bring food."