Pre-plan today to protect the people you love and receive up to 10% off prepaid cemetery and cremation property. Neptune Society of Central California Fresno FD#1332 Phone: (559) 222-7764 . During this hard time, he made it simple, explained every step, and showed true compassion. http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Obituaries/obituary.php?id=28498, Salas Brothers Funeral Chapel Modesto, California | iMortuary.com Modesto has two crematoriums and upwards of seven cemeteries and memorial parks, including Modesto Pioneer Cemetery on Scenic Drive, St. Stanislaus Catholic Cemetery on Scenic Drive, and Lakewood Memorial Park on Santa Fe Avenue. PAYMENT CENTER Click here to make a payment. What factors were most important to you when choosing a funeral home or cremation provider in Modesto? However, we were informed not to show up un", "A family friend had their sons viewing here recently and I was incredibly disappointed. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. We can't thank you enough how you made our sisters memorial service so special! Tributes - Obituaries in Modesto, CA by Franklin & Downs Funeral Home & Cremations. CA, based on our estimates. Shipment to Mexico. Call Us: (209) 529-5723 You all went above and beyond what we ever expected. Locations vary by state. Financing promotions are for trust-funded contracts only. (209) 634-5829. Offer condolences/tributes, send flowers or create an online memorial for free. Rayna Marie Ramirez. Flexible services for all of your familys needs. Send Flowers. Salas Brothers Funeral Chapel Modesto, California California, Death Index 1940-1997 over 9 million records, search results can include date of death, age at death, mothers . They take pride in offering an individual, personal and sincere service in a sensitive, caring manner. For those of the Catholic faith, we have dedicated a large area with a manicured garden blessed by local priest Father Armando. Funeral Directors. The staff at Franklin and Downs went over the top with our family. From casket choices to funeral flowers, we will guide you through all aspects of the funeral service. Franklin & Downs Funeral Home has over seventy-five years of experience in the funeral business. Save $550 on a $5,500 funeral plan. Melissa was our funeral director, and I cannot say enough about how she lead us through the process from beginning to end. A half-century later, the community discovered again that they needed additional interment grounds, and so, with the aid of community planners, the Empire Hughson Cemetery Association worked to develop that which became known as Lakewood Memorial Park. Yokhanna Orahim Dawood 07/01/1953 - 01/29/2023 Yokhanna Orahim Dawood, age 69, of Modesto, California passed away on Sunday, January 29, 2023. Brought to you by dandb. Mike was so good for us. He passed away at his home in Turlock on January 1, 2023. the only family-owned You can unsubscribe at any time. Children's Services are performed by no charge from Eaton Family Funeral Service with exceptions due to unreasonable requests for lengthy ceremonies, after-hours services, weekend services, or services outside Stanislaus County. Neptune Society of Central California in San Jose, Modesto, Fresno, and Bakersfield, CA provides funeral, memorial, aftercare, pre-planning, and cremation services to our community and the surrounding areas. Funeral Homes Contact Information 1109 5th St Modesto, CA 95351 Visit Website (209) 522-3846 This business has 0 complaints File a Complaint Products & Services This company offers custom. Should any detail of our service not meet the expectations as promised in our agreement, well do everything we can to make it right, up to refunding that portion of the service. 7. See costs for a variety of products and services. The sun rose and the world welco, This March 03, 2023, Quentin took his final breath, surrounded b, In marriage, we submit ourselves to an unexplainable bond. Thank You! Each time they were very professional.more, There's no words to express how much I appreciated the service that pl fry and son funeral homemore, I have always held high regard for this business after they took care of a funeral for us a fewmore. Many years later, this location has seen renovations and changes, but has always been and will continue to be an integral part of this community. We call you as soon the cremation is completed. Tributes - Obituaries Modesto, CA - Franklin & Downs Funeral Home Eaton was punctual, sensitive to our family's wishes, and completed the cremation process much earlier than anticipated. Our staff of dedicated professionals is available to assist you in making funeral service arrangements. Franklin & Downs Funeral Homes is located at 5th & Magnolia St, Ceres, CA. You helpmore, This place, these people, there are no words. Learn more about Salas Brothers Funeral Chapel and other funeral homes at Caring.com. Owner Violette, with over 20 years of floral design experience, is committed to offering only the most elegant and unique floral arrangements. Current Services veena shivalni lata (License #704227) is an Individual in MODESTO licensed by Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians, an agency of California Departement of Consumer Affairs (DCA). Vital Records - HSA - Stanislaus County Franklin & Downs Funeral Homes - Home - Facebook That Gold Rush heyday eventually necessitated a cemetery. (209) 529-5723. Where can people find grief support in Modesto? Salas Brothers Funeral Chapel 419 Scenic Dr, Modesto, California, 95350, United States (209) 523-5646 Send flowers. Office Hours: Reviewed. Ev", "If I can write a review without stars . Turlock, California 95380. If youve ever participated in the colorful traditions of Da de los Muertos, you and your family will enjoy the celebrations held in the vicinity of our old chapel, where we set up altars and give attendees candles to light for their loved ones. 513 12Th St, Modesto, California , 95354 , United States Visit the Funeral Home's Website Plan & Price a Funeral Our firm traces its roots back, deep into the 20th century, when our first facility was dedicated. Funeral Services & CemeteriesCremation Services, My father passed away and I had never planned a funeral before in my life. of dozens Much love and prayers go out to the family. Sgt. You deserve only the best! We remain committed to the health of our guests and are proud to offer remote planning consultations. The funeral home provides a comforting, inviting place to gather in remembrance & celebration of lives lived well. Easter sunrise service at Lakewood Funeral Home and LakewoodMemorial Park is conducted on stage at our glorious amphitheater above the waterfall area of the cemetery. We have an interactive catalog that allows for customization. Olga Martinez Aguilar, age 84, of Modesto, California passed away on Saturday, January 28, 2023. They do not have hidden costs. http://www.fresnobee.com/2010/11/02/2143409/obituaries-for-wednesday-nov-3.html, Gladys Webster - JOHNSON CITY Prices will vary This is the fee for the funeral home to come pick up your loved one and bring him/her to the funeral home for preparation. Turlock Funeral Home - Turlock, CA Franklin & Downs Funeral Home McHenry Chapel - Modesto - California The funeral home offers quality, personalized services to Stanislaus, Merced & San Joaquin Counties at an affordable cost. Over the years, the original mission of the firm hasn't changed. This chapel has a separate family room as well. Haunted Places in Modesto, California Franklin & Downs Funeral Home serves two locations within California. Phone: (209) 492 - 9222 . it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. All Rights Reserved. And we are here to celebrate unique lives in unique ways. See the things your family will need if something happens to you. I would highly recommend thier services. Explore venues, cemetery and cremation property, personalized catering options, and our collection of urns and caskets. LeRoy Phillips. God bless you all.Everyone went beyond the call of duty; my family owes the staff (especially Dave) a debt of gratitude. Have questions or need a quote? veena shivalni lata 3117 Ripple Ct, Modesto, CA 95355-7942 Our friendly and professional staff is at your service - 24/7. I had a bad experience at another funeral home and was nervous about having to do this again. Let us show you how. Modesto, located in the Central Valley of California, is the most populous city in Stanislaus County and its county seat. There are currently four funeral homes in Modesto, all of which are located five miles or closer to the city center. We make a promise to spend the rest of our lives with a, In marriage, we submit ourselves to an unexplainable bond. What was the most unique funeral you've attended in Modesto? We are privileged to be the only family-owned funeral home in the Turlock area. Processing/documentation fees apply to cash and credit transactions. Funeral services will be held on Wednesday August 30, 2017 at 11:00 AM at CrossPoint Community Church, Modesto, CA. Funeral Home website by, Join our obituary notification email list. on Ever Loved. Salas Brothers Funeral Chapel, Modesto, CA - Funeral Home Arrangements Salas Brothers Funeral Chapel, Modesto, CA Salas Brothers Funeral Chapel 419 Scenic Dr Modesto , CA 95350 Average Rating (4.50) Contact Info Phone: (209) 523-5646 Tweet Request a Change on this Entry Comments & Ratings 1050 McHenry Avenue Modesto, CA 95350 We are the premier service funeral home in our area and available by phone 24 hours a day. Offering quality, personalized services to Stanislaus, Merced, and San Joaquin Counties at prices far less than you'd expect. Franklin & Downs Funeral Home. I have serious doubt on his credibility after my encounter wit", "I spoke to Rick who is nothing but unprofessional, money hungry and desperate for business. Welcome to Turlock Memorial Park and Funeral Home. Wondering what to do once a death occurs? We are available 24/7 to provide support and information. Franklin & Downs Funeral Home McHenry Chapel. We know this is a stressful time, and our team at Lakewood Funeral Home & Memorial Park is here for you. Salas Brothers Funeral Chapel is well-known for its dedication and commitment. Offering quality, personalized services to Stanislaus, Merced, and San Joaquin Counties at prices far less than you'd expect with the care and dignity your loved one deserves. Find all the info you need. So sorry to hear about Trae. REVIEWS. How long does it take to receive the cremains of my loved one? Modesto Bee Recent Obituaries: All of Modesto Bee's Recent Obituaries near Modesto, California. Rev. Those who serve in the Military do a great honor to our country and as such, they deserve to be honored. Salas Brothers Funeral Chapel respectfully brought her from English Oaks to prepare her for burial and then transported her to the Chowchilla Cemetery. We want to make this time as easy as possible for you, even if you don't choose our funeral home. The sun rose and , This March 03, 2023, Quentin took his final breath, surrounded by his loved ones. Franklin & Downs Funeral Home is honored to be serving the Pershall family. Everyone there was so nice and helpful. Are you familiar with funerals in Modesto, CA? Click on a funeral homes profile to read customer reviews, learn more about the services they provide, and get in touch to begin making funeral arrangements for your loved one. The ceremony, the setup, and the viewing went smoothly and she walked us through each step. Our current itemized General Price ListClick on the graphic on the left to download the file. CLOSED NOW. They offer unique opportunities for families to generate healing moments after loss. I was pleasantly surprised with John's up to date equipment to demonstrate different fonts, symbols, and picture options when brainstorming details. All funeral homes in Modesto will be able to advise on these regulations and answer any specific questions you may have. 247 North Broadway We cherish the community we serve and invite you to join us for our upcoming events. Tulip is a partner of Ever Loved, and while we may receive compensation if you call or engage with the business, we only partner with businesses that we would recommend to our own loved ones. Or, visit our funeral home in person at your convenience. Best 30 Funeral Homes in Modesto, CA with Reviews - Yellow Pages Reviews regarding Salas Brothers Funeral Chapel. The turn around time was fast. $150. Our friendly and professional staff is at your service - 24/7. Evins Funeral Home Crematories Funeral Directors Website (209) 522-3846 3637 Crows Landing Rd Modesto, CA 95358 OPEN 24 Hours 5. What should I look for in a Funeral Home? Bob Webster and his wife Grace, Modesto, California nieces and nephews. I would give this business a five star but had to settle on three stars hoping that Yelp will make it visible and not filter it. Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful services. We are located at 513 12th St. between E St. and F St. in downtown Modesto. Thanks again for all your kindness and warmth Franklin & Downs. In our hearts he went above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. 10% off offer applies only to pre-need funeral contracts and excludes cash advance items. Everyone here reallymore, F & D because they are owned by Carriage Services who also own funeral homes in Michigan; I thoughtmore, Definitely the place to go if you need a funeral home.more, I will be able to hold my composure when I confront Salas Brothers Funeral Home today for theirmore, I originally went with a well known funeral home, but they just didn't seem to want to help.more, in case a family may want one is standard procedure in any good funeral home), I was told theymore, I have nothing but positive thoughts and comments about Lakewood Funeral Home.more, If you're looking for a headstone, Forever in Stone is top notch. One example of the type of lasting relationship we build: Several years ago, a Lakewood Funeral Home associate helped an older couple make funeral arrangements for their son who died accidentally in a Japanese shipyard. There are many options for cremationand they're not all equal. The caring funeral service directors at Salas Brothers Funeral Chapel provide customized funeral services designed to meet the needs of every family. Search by area or ZIP code now to find local Modesto funeral homes near you. Kenneth Beard helped us through this rough time in our lives. Many people choose a personalized celebration of life in conjunction with a cremation. John was amazing at accommodating me since I have small children and couldn't meet in person. There are currently four funeral homes in Modesto, all of which are located five miles or closer to the city center. Get a Quote. Website. The memorial director will certainly guide you through all facets of the service; including memorial flowers, casket choices, appropriate music selection, and local accommodations. This business can be found 2.5 miles coming from downtown Modesto, California which is in Stanislaus County and serves surrounding areas of: Modesto Brm Zip, Valley Home, Knights Ferry, Grayson, Tracy, Stkn, Banta, Stockton Brm Zip, and Univ of the Pacific. By the turn of the century, continued growth on either side of the river brought a need for a larger burial ground, resulting in the Empire Hughson Cemetery. Help others: Click Here to send review or send us your review to reviews@threebestrated.com. Another funeral home/mortuary that I worked with to bury my loved one. Eaton Family submits a complimentary death notice in the newspaper, but we don't handle the paid obituaries. Dave was our funeral director, It was a very difficult time for all of us, but he did such a wonderful job in listening, showing compassion, sympathy and follow through.