I had felt so sure of it! Note to self. Dr. Tully created it while he was working on designs for an automated burger restaurant. But it would be cool. I'll need to find a way to ramp up unit production for the yields necessary to pursue my raisinification therapy experiments. In this guide, well be uncovering every location players can find BURG.L Chips. You'll find the Chip behind them, both resting against the wall. Eyepatch Upgrade (2500 RS): An upgrade for the eyepatch that allows it to reduce the stamina cost for attacks. Meclizine11 2 yr. ago. Abnormalities in the readings. Groundedis an open-world adventure with plenty of collectibles to find, and none are as elusive as Burgl Chips. To reach it, they will need to go into the anthill and travel straight through the tunnel. WENDELL: But, "No, Wendell we can't possibly put hydrochloric acid into the hands of children. WENDELL: This chip is the reward for the BURG.L quest, Chipsleuth, Grave Robbery. Now just follow the bubbles coming from the pond depth and you will see a giant T-Rex toy. Hualapai Peak - Kingman, Arizona. I'll task BURG.L with running simulations shortly, assuming he can muster up the RAM for it. To makes matters worse, my laboratory has continued to be the focus of black ants! after another argument, of course. The Chip will be in the first room to your left as soon as that happens. I haven't played the PTS so I'm just guessing. WENDELL: Let me know if you have any other questions! As fate would have it, our little trip to Stormin' Beaches Wavepark has given me fresh inspiration! WENDELL: Voltage: 3.5v 'Raw Science Power: 13.0 dJ :DFeel free to join my Discord and get up to date information when I go live on Twitch! But the lab is locked and only can be unlocked using Assistant Manager Keycard. BURG.L is a friendly robot with a male voice found in the Oak Lab. WENDELL: You will find this chip inside the cave in the western Anthill. Check our guide How to get. This lab is more or less a "mini-lab", but it's also the most complicated lab to traverse with its convoluted structure and dilapidated layout. I have only one option that remains. Audio file downloaded: Dr. Wendell Tully. Follow the path until you see the tubes. WENDELL: The Mossy Key is in the depths of the pond, and its recommended players equip their best diving gear and a reliable light source. We should be surviving together, but instead we're going to die off, one by one. There are a lot of red ants in the cave and if you are lucky then you will find some ant eggs too. Nitrogen cycle levels remain optimal and the local fungal network appears robust. Except maybe the military guy, he can join us. The player still needs to return to BURG.L in the Oak Lab to return BURG.L Chips to expand his shop and progress the story. With respect to the specifics of that reward, the chest holds the Sunken Outpost BURG.L Chip. TRIAL 28: Ladybug and bombardier, cooked Log 88.07.01. A blurry photo of what appears to be a coffee maker with various wires coming out of. Tiny, miniscule. The majestic sanke koi lives the same day over and over; sucking up morsels from here and there, depositing waste wherever. Miraculously, the digestive system appears to be working overtime. WENDELL: Over there! WENDELL: Wait what's that sound? I can see it in their eyes. Most of the journey will require players to walk across many branches falling anywhere throughout the process will require players to start over. Date: Oct 31 1989. It provides access to quests, a shop that expands from BURG.L Chips, and Milk Molar Infusion. One of the trickiest Burgl Chips is the Fish Bowl, which is particularly hidden away. Ominent Practical Technologies, Dr. Wendell Tully, Science Division, Log 87.08.31c. All Secret Keys and Chest Locations | Grounded - NeedForGaming Reaching the depths will change your current task to " Explore the Depths ". It appears that the shrinking process has not overly affected my functionality. Some interest, but not enough to lure her from her lair. Installing biometric scanners where needed. Finally, something we can share a common bond over. Every chip you deliver to BURG.L unlocks purchasable items in the Swap Shop. World hunger, overpopulation, global warming! They could only calculate post-cooking burger weights to the nearest tenth of a pound! What do we look like, now? Surveyor System Reboot: Test 13 The key is here, it must be! When you do find a BURG.L chip, you will need to hand it over to BURG.L to reap the benefits. Anyway, as usual, the odds are stacked against me. I have successfully shrunk a set of basic plastic, polyhedral dice from the size of standard dice to no bigger than the size of well much smaller dice. Introducing Haze fungus injections to counteract this degradation. Usage: It is used to activate the Full-Sized SCA.B and gain access to the Undershed. I can't bear to look of disappointment on our children's faces, night after night, while pretending it's all going to get better. Within it's densely packed leaves: a high powered nutrient boost in a miniature form factor. The sun is setting on our yard, and it brings back so many memories. As we sit perched in the cliff face down here, away from the street noise and pervasive fauna, it seems we can do some real long term, undisturbed work. WENDELL: I understand it has been hard: it has been harder on no one but myself. This is a momentous occasion. WENDELL: This is the first chip thats hidden inside a chest to unlock this specific chest, players will need to find and acquire the Mossy Key. Like a baby toe after a long bath. If I showed that it worked, surely they could not argue with results WENDELL: Intel, TSMC are building water-dependent chip plants in Arizona - CNBC I have, however, found a "pond burgl" chip, which may or may not be the same. Finding all the BURG.L chips in Grounded is going to take some work. BP_SuperTechChipHedge_C (Hedge Super Chip), BP_SuperTechChipAntHill_Black_C (Black Ant Super Chip). How To Trade Raw Science with "BURG.L" Robot? When you reach there, use the Mossy key to unlock this chest and open it. They would understand. I find it a wonder that the BURG.L Mark IV's never caught on. Well, let me know when it's done then. Another year's research down the drain. WENDELL: The safest way to acquire this chip is to clear all the enemies surrounding the area in the woodpile. Very well, mustn't be late and keep Dr. Applebaum waiting. A wrinkly virus, flailing helplessly in the dirt with the mushrooms. It is hard to think straight. Maybe a skewer of some sort would be enticing TRIAL 15: Wood, fire ant cooked When you get to the second fan, swim to the bottom, and you'll see a chest you'll need to open with the key you just got. Where carapace meets muscle sprout, where mandibles become toes. Where To Find Sunken Treasure BURG.L Chip | Grounded - YouTube Players will only have access to this chip after theyve completed the Hedge Lab Quest. Results "Spade Gulch is but one of many lost sites in this land. WENDELL: This guide is here to assist both groups of players by providing full details on Grounded's Mossy Key. BURG.L's task of cultivating the biodome mycelium network seems to have not been a complete failure and signals are detectible in all extremities. It may already be to late. I'm sorry to say it won't be told by me. Or neither? A room in which life peers in, but dares not swim., Deep in the dark of the murkiness dwells a treasure that sleeps in a counterfeit shell. Fungal Network: Active, surprisingly. Aye, it be so, I am sure of it. BURG.L: I am tiny! WENDELL: Dr Wendell Tully, Ph.D. At least they can't fire me from that! WENDELL: Required fields are marked *. The particle oscillation flow seems too beefy for the containment field generator. Hopefully, I can conclude these experiments before I run out of tighty whities. The very earth is trembling! "aye it's yer fish wife, me name's Trudy II.". If you remember the T-rex figure before reaching the entrance to the Pond lab, swim over to that area (its in the opposite direction from where the Mossy Key is). An upgrade for the SCA.B Scanner module that allows it to detect other nearby SCA.Bs that are not currently attached to a human host. WENDELL: If this means that I must sacrifice twenty years of my life so be it. Source Buried Treasure Sunken Bone (Node) Location Pond Depths Pond Lab Turbine Outpost Analysis Unlocks Bone Dagger Bone Trident Bubble Helmet Should anything ever happen to your internal memory, you'll need to be aware these chips exist for retrieval, so file that amongst the deep pickle and mustard knowledge or whatever. Couple that with the strange radio signals I've been receiving and I no longer think this facility is safe. As soon as you jump through, turn around, and you'll see a large pile of Apple Bits and an Ice Cap Mint. It also provides you with three different quests every day. WENDELL: There's nothing he loves more than crafting a guide that will help someone. The chip is stuck in the paint on the ground. Department: External: Special Forces Not even the confounded napkin bags! Countless infusions. ", "Black mountains shine in the daylight, and dunes burn beneath the sun's unrelating stare. Order Number 73. WENDELL: I'm wasting daylight running, climbing surviving. Notes will be prepared and delivered to your table in four hours or less. Like a worm sucked from a hook, it would all vanish into that drooling maw in the blink of an eye. Manager Keycard to unlock it. I swear that the lost city of Atlantis might be found beneath the roots of this blasted bush! I am so tired. Usage: It allows the player to open all the doors in the Black Anthill Lab, the Sandbox Lab Outpost, multiple Lab Outposts in the Koi Pond, and the door in the Oak Lab that leads to the ZIP.R. Login Store Home Discovery Queue Wishlist Points Shop News Stats Pre-Test Notes WENDELL: Where To Find The Sunken Treasure BURG.L Chip in Grounded Game Location: Tully Back Yard WENDELL: Possible Sources When you reach the last point of the cave, youll find a pipe there and you can also get oxygen from this pipe. I was able to pilot the Mant from a prone position, including finger articulation, for over four minutes. They need something to promote growth, but I can't put my finger on it. Working toward a singular goal, functioning as a unit. This key is quite well hidden, though, and some fans may struggle to locate it. Who do they think they are? Time: 8:45 PM Below these wastelands lies a mighty fortress guarded by soldiers clad in armor dark as night. They are commonly found in sub-areas outside of labs. Supervising Scientist: Dr. Wendell Tully. I just need those blasted shrooms to reveal their secrets to me BURG.L: BURG.L Transcription Unit 87.09.05. When you complete these quests, it will provide you extra Raw Science as Reward. Not sure how I drew the short straw, but ended up getting voluntold for what seemed like a pretty normal mission: Expedition Member: B. Stava It unlocks the following: The Sandbox BURG.L Chip is located in the Sandbox in the Sandbox Lab Outpost behind the plastic shovel that can only be accessed after defeating the Assistant Manager mini-boss. Max Burn Time: <5 secs BURG.L decodes respiratory system knowledge from the chip. WENDELL: We could harness this cycle and put it to use. She just doesn't understand how important this work is. The SPAC.R has worked it's magic! Don't want to overcook the science! Robot, I need you to monitor these power fluctuations and inform me if they exceed acceptable limits. New to Shacknews? Slowly, my torments come together into one ingenious solution! He seems like the jealous type. They back up full directories of the BURG.L memory system. Date: 10.14.90 My name is BURG.L, and I will be serving you today. You'll need the Assistant Manager Keycard. We carry our own weight! HAMS is proving to be a highly advantageous apparatus! WENDELL: Attempts to reverse or even slow the changes in the strange spores or the creatures it has spread to haven't been fruitful. As soon as you get to the dome lab, walk to the computer in the center, and you'll see the Super Chip on the desk. WENDELL: WENDELL: This Auxiliary Chip in Grounded can be delivered to BURG.L back at the Oak Lab in order to unlock the Splatburst Recipe, the Fin Flops Upgrade, and the Diving Lantern Upgrade. Chips can be exchanged for upgrades some are based on the story progression while others enhance things like cooking and shop items such as feather roofs. Usage: It can be inserted into the JavaMatic to brew the Embiggening Cocktail. After clicking on the option, BURG.L will give you Raw science as a reward for returning the chip. "Great Oak Beacon is but one of many lost sites in this land. WENDELL: I was being sarcastic! Your prize rests deep within, guarded by a king and much of his kin.". WENDELL: Several fungal growths have developed on the cadaver carapace, but muscle loss appears to have abated. BURG.L is a friendly robot with a male voice found in the Oak Lab. If you hadn't tried to blend science, we may not have stumbled upon this curious new property. Youll find the. Buff Lungs (7000 RS): A perk that teaches you how to work out your lungs to increase your max stamina. But if I pack it up now, I will have nothing to show for it. But it must be done or I am doomed. TRIAL 25: Ladybug, raw Pre-Test Notes That's it! Usage: It is used to open the chest located in the moat of the sand castle that contains the Water-Logged Recipe for the Salt Morning Star. WENDELL: Hurled to the beyond, They are needed for the story and are commonly found throughout the labs of the game. Notes, blueprints, recordings, all - foolishly - out in the open. We'll look to optimize that further, keeping in mind a certain level of structural integrity is required to scale them up to nearly a grapefruit's size. The security cameras are now installed across the yard, and I've assigned BURG.L to overseeing TAYZ.T and ARC.R operations. Grounded: All BURG.L Chip Locations By Camille Holder Published Oct 11, 2022 BURG.L Chips can be used to unlock new and useful upgrades in Grounded, but players will have to find them first.. In this post, we'll talk about the "How To Find the Sunken Treasure BURG.L Chip" aka Outpost Chip in the grounded game. Missing BURG.l Chip - Does anyone know where in the pond it is ? Each chip unlocks new purchasables in BURG.L's Science Shop. BURG.L: WENDELL: There is a treasure chest to be found. "H" for safety. May this new lab be a shining beacon in the desert. Just think of the practical application! So we're going up north to my sister's. WENDELL: Do you feel anything else? Oh and the intern who sharpens pencils? Has anyone found the 'Fish Bowl' Burgl chip yet? : r/GroundedGame - reddit The location and description of the chip are already mentioned above. WENDELL: Countless migraines. WENDELL: After successful miniaturization of a single, complex electronic device (Test 44), Test 45 will attempt to shrink on full box of the devices. TheChris2009 2 yr. ago. Perhaps she should have been the inventor and not me. WENDELL: I have become a monster: inhuman, less than the insects that are my only companion now. Absolutely necessary. Hello! This time you've gone top far, Wendell Tully. WENDELL: BURG.L, I'd like to summarize the results of today's MIX.R trials. Players that are on the hunt for the Mossy Key should begin by equipping a Bubble Helmet, Fin Flops, Spear, and Slime Lantern. WENDELL: I have no idea what the point of the intern is. WENDELL: I'm abandonig this facility immediately. The tangles, much too small to be explored as a full man, begged to investigated in small form. It requires the Asst. WENDELL: The locked room will be in the center area of the sandbox, and the chip will be on the hexagonal table in the room. There'll be a key touching some roots that you'll need to pick up. BURG.L: But I have no doubt that a demonstration of this device will show you a vision of the future. Back to the drawing board. Away from all these eyes. Go there and mark it according to the objective. The Sandbox chip also known as the Candy Conundrum chip is located inside the Sandbox Lab. Four hours? Repeated shocks to your lung tissue whips them into tip-top shape, sparking your DNA into unlocking a new mutation that increases max stamina. Another BURG.L chip can be found in the western anthill, northwest of the baseball at the start of the game. Unexpected power fluctuations. Results I don't need this now. But it appears not even the sanctuary of these leaves can protect my work from an errant Flingman disc. Usage: It is inserted into the Mysterious Machine to beat the game. Functioning as one organism! 'Twas lost and then snarfed - Every super chip stored important data about the machine. As you know, BURG.L always tries to keep you busy in the game by providing some daily quests and tasks. I swear the ignorance around me is contagious. For my sake, I need success, but nothing is working. Below are all the hunter quests in Grounded. But apparently they were not? Subject: Mant Cadaver 06 project. Ominent Practical Technologies, Dr. Wendell Tully, Science Division. Just like my legacy. It produces items autonomously over time, similarly to the Cookery, Glue Masher, Oven, and Spinning Wheel. What I caught a glimpse of on my last frigid dive has piqued my interest: Some manner of cultivated fleshy variant of cruciferous vegetable. BURG.L: An enigma. You'll then run into roots that you'll need to destroy, and after breaking them, you'll be able to get the Minotaur Maze Key. The first BURG.L chip can be found right beside the robot when you first meet him in the oak lab. Now your work is simple, get the chip and return it to BURG.L in exchange for Raw Science. Did we not deserve to understand the full picture? Perhaps it time to dig out the Sketti Clamp and try it on myself. Last updated on September 4, 2020 at 4:00 a.m. PT. The new, anthropodic limbs of the vessel are superior to human equivalents in almost every way. When you get inside the castle, you'll want to make a left right away, follow the path all the way down and make a right. I should confront him, big or small. Click here to check our reviews and profile. Finding all 4 will complete the Hedge Lab quest and allow the player to interact with the terminal and unlock the rest of the lab. I have logged 110,437 different algorithms for organization and compiled them into an alphabetical list. Now, Trial 3, Trial 3 was interesting BURG.L: What are the chances for "less"? Welp, MIX.R development has been a bummmpy bumpy road. asked with my heart big n' true, As we told above, BURG.L use to cook food and make a burger for Dr. Wendell. Maybe | can rustle up some coal chunks and come bearing fire the next time I find one of the others. All that remained was the feed from the front door camera, its lens fixed at the sky as hundreds of rotten wood splinters rained down upon it. 1- Neighbor, Bill Henderson. Grounded | S1EP3 | Sunken Treasure BurgL Chip | Swim Fins, Gill Tube BURG.L: So stay tuned with us. Raw science storage of this magnitude is tricky. It's main function is to display the vitals of the player. Category: Project MANT: Condensed Science Jumped up his buns so bad about it being the future of warfare. That answer is not permitted, according to health code standards governing the handling of raw food items. I have isolated the source of the particle irregularities. Something darker is afoot. Moreover, this list will also entail further details such as upgrades each chip unlocks, a map, and various tips. Raw science. Canteen Upgrade (5000 RS): Upgrades the canteen recipe so it can hold more liquid. I shot awake this morning, sweaty with a memory of the frenetic energy of fitness infomercials that popped on before the kids' Saturday morning cartoon shows, and in those early hours being annoyed at the greasy glow of skin stretched tight over bursting muscles screaming about some new trivial invention, veins bulging with hot blood. WENDELL: My Ominent minders have requested a demonstration of the SPAC.R. My plan is to recalibrate the TAYZ.T bots for defensive action. Continue down the main path, and enter the room covered with Splinters. Final evaluation test of the SPAC.R are going well, though I have noticed some minor errors in transcription where a non-trivial number of particles are not being conserved. Then, you will find a trading option for different things. 1. WENDELL: WENDELL: WENDELL: An insect with a human mind. Phase One complete. Now where was I Hmm ah, yes. Can I start you off with a Double-Charred Barbarian Bacon Burger? As you know, BURG.L always tries to keep you busy in the game by providing some daily quests and tasks. To learn more about clearing the Black Anthill Descent, check out our. The new ropes are miraculously soft but have the tensile strength of forged steel! "Perhaps I can interest you in the daily specials? Grounded Gameplay Walkthrough, Fright Scab, BTU04, Rake Rock Point Marker, Fallen Oak Branch Marker, Puncho Scab, FireFly, Sunken Treasure Burgl Chip, Aerobics Scab. WENDELL: Supervising Scientist: Dr. Wendell Tully. As hypothesized, these new MIX.R devices are able to whip Raw Science into a concentrate, becoming a beautiful new orange hue as it nears stasis. Recovery unlikely. Web production is plentiful and all extruded samples measure tensile strength levels far superior to that of any natural arachnid. Category: Project MANT: Test Drive 1 I specialize in cooking, flipping, and grilling. That said having seen her up close, perhaps I should continue to study her from a distance. I miss my family. The lab network is now up and running in the backyard. Another of my forgotten inventions of the early days. Poor Sarah with her little red bite mark. I'll admit, the argument preceded my reluctant agreement was one for the ages. Walking down the main path, you'll find the Chip on a table when you get inside. If you want to talk about where we go from here, you'll have to pull yourself away from your work and make the drive. As you know, BURG.L always tries to keep you busy in the game by providing some daily quests and tasks. I must know whether this byproduct particle originates from the subject or the process, as I originally assumed. 12. WENDELL: What was that last one? SUCCESS. WENDELL: Reminder: Check the Embiggening Cell diagnostic before end of day protocols. So, you need to reach the underwater Pond Lab first and turn on all the dials to unlock the Lab door. which then winked at me. Snubbed. The vessel is stable at hour 24. No wonder my inventions cannot be appreciated. But why? Date:Mar 20 1990. BURG.L! As you're aware, your 12-slot memory core is capable of holding a variety of data cartridges. Well, not if I can help it. He can answer the different questions that are running through your mind. Your email address will not be published. ", "Your prize awaits deep in the leafy jungle, inside an overgrown temple reachable only by branch and vine, resting alongside the metal arm of the temple's once beating heart. I saw the antenna poking out of the hedges at the side of the dwelling, and today I'll climb up and over the exterior power outlet and into the branches to document it up close. "Are you my wife now?" Partial success. Complex and somewhat tense muscular nuggets. Dr. Applebaum has pronounced me in perfect health for a man twenty years my senior! This is not some trifle to pick parsley between trips to the periodontist. Date: 09.26.90 WENDELL: It appears that my new Raw Science containment field is working at 99% effectiveness! It unlocks the following: The Haze BURG.L Chip is found at the end of the Haze Lab. They truly understand me. Department: Intern Time: 5:15 PM WENDELL: BURG.L: Williams first console was the NES, but when he was eight, it was The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening on Game Boy that fully cemented his interest in the format. This guide will tell you where to find the Jungle Temple and how to get the passwords need to access the BURG.L chip within. First of all, let us tell you who is BURG.L in the Grounded game. Not even my own health. Only a field study can answer that, and maybe provide some insight on the effects we're experiencing down here. WENDELL: A gaggle of eggheads with esoteric knowledge of what we're meant to encounter, me, to keep track of all this questionable activity, and ex-military macho man to guide us through an unforgiving, hostile territory. Upon graduating from the University of Southern Californias School of Cinematic Arts, William entered the realm of fine arts administration, assisting curators, artists, and fine art professionals with the realization of contemporary art exhibitions. It can either give you some new crafting ideas or either give you a permit to analyze at the Lab scanner. When you enter, turn 180 degrees and swim to the soggy roots tear them down and swim through. Behold: the future! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2023 NeedForGaming (All rights reserved), Where To Find The Sunken Treasure BURG.L Chip in Grounded Game, Finding The Mossy Key | Mossy Key Location. At last measurement, we are within 0.2% translation accuracy, but those final, infinitesimal bits have proven the most difficult. Just the other day, I found my tape recorder lying out that I know I put away. Following is the list of all 6 Missing BURG.l Chips names and their locations. WENDELL: WENDELL: But Dr. Tully, simulations indicate a 95.283% probability of catastrophic failure! WENDELL: WENDELL: How she would jump into my arms every time I walked through the door after work. With Raw Science, you can trade different items with BURG.L. WENDELL: Consciousness transfer procedures will now begin. These chips contain research notes that BURG.l Seems to like it. Last night, I had a close encounter with a giant Brood Mother that shook me to my core. Frequent SPAC.R use is putting a drain on cell volume supplies. So find the super tech chips and return them to the BURG.L and then he will tell you how to repair the SPAC.R machine. Dangerous? WENDELL: WENDELL: Cell Volume: 0.000648524 mL I need time to think and decide what happens next. "Stepping Stone Summit is but one of many lost sites in this land.