Photo: ANGELA WEISS/AFP via Getty Images. Border Collies are renowned for their intelligence and are often rated the most intelligent dog in the world! What did the Dalmatian say to the masseuse? All attendees were good buoys. Exact Match Keywords: dog food puns, dog birthday puns instagram, dog ear puns, dog puns captions, dog and cat puns, dog swimming puns, dog puns for birthday, dog beer puns Two birds are sitting on a perch and one says "Do you smell fish?". How do pickles celebrate their birthdays? It is so that he could be ruined. My dog is a fantastic woofer! "YOU REMEMBEREDGASP!" 8. What did the pup dress up as for Halloween? A list of puns related to "Birthday Wishes With Dog" I threw my blind wife with a surprise birthday party. Does a green birthday candle burn longer than a blue one? My dog is quite cranky, and I dont know why. Go ahead, cake my day. My dog hates the rain. Happy 5th Birthday Wishes: Celebrate Your Little Ones Big Day! Why did the dog fail his driving test? For Chloes fourth birthday, our family decided to celebrate her day in meaningful ways that our little fluffy Muppet dog would love, appreciate, and understand. 2.10, 3.27 49 Dog Birthday Puns to Send Yappy Birthday Wishes! | Pet Keen Oooh yeah, thats the spot! Hilarious Happy Birthday Dog Puns - Punstoppable My dog offered his teddy bear a slice of birthday cake, but he was too stuffed to eat. But unfortunately, there was a mastiff line. Here's a list of birthday puns that you can use to make your loved ones smile and appreciate you telling them happy birthday. Happy birthday. First, take a normal word and simply replace it with a dog-related word where appropriate. You look bark-tastic. 65. Need more food puns? Don't terrier self up! 20. How was Rome split in two? My dog has expensive taste in shoes. Why did the canine go to the dance studio on his birthday with his furry friends? Why dont owls exchange birthday gifts? Put on your costume and socialize in Halloween parties with some Halloween dog puns! I used to work in a shoe recycling shop. Have you had a bad day? Here we have some dog birthday puns especially when we are celebrating them. Ill be celebrating the season like a filthy animal. Aside from using dog puns to break the ice when youre with family or friends, there are many other ways you can break the ice when in a gathering. have ended their reign of terrier. So, check out these 49 dog birthday puns to send your loved ones yappy birthday wishes! Today, were honoring you! I got my girlfriend a puppy for her birthday. Forget about the presentI didnt get you one. Snappy birthday! 40. Birthday greetings! Some only dream of birthday cake, and others bake it happen. Dont birthdays just burn you up? . Have a toad-ally awesome birthday. Happy birthday to you Alpha1 year #rottweiler #dog #happy # What do you call a girl with one leg that's shorter than the other? Happy birthday from the whole pack! You should tell this joke to Santa Paws or Spaniel Craig! begin! My dog went on his first date. Dogs are cute, lovable, balls of fluff that can brighten up anyone's day. I always feel warm on my birthday. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. Dogs have been mans best friend for Continue Reading . 4 min read If you are a dog lover or puppy parent, then you. What do you call a dog who can fight? 7.39, 8.22 She even seems content virtually all the time since I spoil her with sweets and pay her so much attention. My dog is very poor. Because one of his canines was loose. Hope your birthday is just like you. Welcome to our punny and paw-fect collection of dog memes. He shell-a-brates. Dog-gone it, I fur-got your birthday. A pup-arazzi. Take a look at these cute dog puns that will make you giggle and say awww…! Its your bark-day so lets paw-ty and woof it up! It's okay to go a little hog wild on your birthday. These paw-some dog jokes puns will give them something to smile about on their special day! Did you hear about the guy who lost the left side of his body? A scarecrow says, "This job isn't for everyone, but hay, it's in my jeans. Did we miss any? If you think theres even a isolated opportunity Ill recollect your birthday, think again. Theres a new type of broom out, its sweeping the nation. Happy birthday! Irony: To celebrate my dogs birthday, I cooked a Death By Chocolate Cake and handed it to him. A pup-sicle. Whether your pooch is a puppy, middle aged, or a stunning senior, dog birthday puns are oodles (or is that Poodles) of fun. Thanks for the birthday wishes! What did the dog say to his wife? What did the puppy owner inquire of her on his first birthday? Thanks for being the best doggy daddy! Happy birthday, hope it's fur-abulous! A dog lover of the highest order is how Gayle King introduced Carol when she appeared with her Cocker Spaniel on Oprah Radios Gayle King Show to dish dogs. Stir in . What the fluff? A cat was invited to a dogs birthday celebration by someone. It is a dogs birthday; therefore its time to come up with some paw-some puns to make their big day even more fun! 50. And if someone is annoying, I bet theyre talking Bull-Shih Tzu! 100 Birthday Puns to Wish Someone a Funny Happy Birthday - Parade Turning 21 is nothing to wine about. Even though you still reside with your paw-rents, they celebrate your birthday. An Impasta. So dont be waiting for so long and read these amusing dog birthday puns we have got for you. Something went wrong. 13. Now hes all about that pug-life. 3. Once she is found they will Retriever. My dog wants to be a tradesman. High steaks. Play. Poop. These cute puns will liven up any birthday. Dont terrify yourself! It must be someone's birthdaythe pup-arazzi are here! Some may say he likes to, raise the woof. One of their top hits is I Want to Hold your Paw.. Happy birthday! My dog was wagging. Happy birthday, cutie! 54. My dog always makes me happy after a ruff day. People who make bad jokes on your birthday should be pun-ished. The powerful wizard Labracadabrador is who I am. 2. Once youre over the hill, thats when you begin to really pick up speed. I got you a card. It was a blowout. To make your presents felt. Whether you have concerns about your dog, cat, or other pet, trained vets have the answers! These dog puns work well for any occasion. It's my birthday and I got a whole piece of bacon! Its your big day! It is with a Paw-ty. So we skipped the party hats and opted for an adventure that included her favorite things: walks in the park, endless games of fetch, plenty of outdoor time, and lots of belly scratches and ear rubs. Another birthday has crepe'd up on you. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Towels cant tell jokes. An Impasta. Butter late than never. As you celebrate this special day, may every moment of your life be as sweet and warm as a wet dog nose! If its a cute pun you seek, look no further than these! Im giving you the corg-key to my heart as a birthday present. Alpaca my party hat! Note: Shiht-zus = Shih Tzu. 8. 42. Check out this list of conversation starters! Why are you always warmest on your birthday? My dog is my fur-st mate. You know what I mean. The 20s (30s, etc.) She really knew how to make my dog heal. Happy birthday, hope it's fur-abulous! Its your birthday, so let us relax and continue our pawty and have a good time! Because his father was a wafer so long! Happy Birthday to the person who talks to their dog more than anyone else heres to another year of puppy conversations! You sure do take the cake. 63. 9. Thank you! 16. He cant afford a woof over his head. Hope that's not too cheesy. Birthday Dog Pun (1 - 40 of 843 results) Price ($) Shipping New All Sellers Printable Dog Birthday Card - Funny Birthday Card - 5x7 Greeting Card with Envelope - Cute Birthday Card - Pun Card RepixeladoStore (170) $2.90 Birthday Card From The Dog, Funny, Dog Mum, Dog Dad, Dog Owner Gift, Humour, Pet, Eco-Friendly Greeting Card sixsunflowersdesign The leash I can do is say I am extra paw-ssionate about you on your birthday. 3. That means any time that you're wishing someone (a human, typically) a happy birthday using some combination of text and images. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Hope thats not too cheesy. Age is irrelephant, so enjoy your day. 67 of our favorite dog puns, memes and punny jokes to make you bark and howl with laughter. Guess I showed them. Camping? 97. Theyre totally ridiculous and cute! I bet the person who created the door knocker won a Nobel prize. 34. A trunk full of gifts. But all she ever says when I ask her how her day is going is tough, rough, rough! 60+ Halloween Dog Puns: The Ulti-Mutt Tricks and Treats. Heres wishing you many more years of unconditional love from your fur babies! 59. My dog loves poetry. Youre one in a melon. -Arie Bear #shorts #shortsvideo #birthday #dog #fun #goldendoodle #bacon #dogsofyoutube #dogsof. 47. Im mutts about chew! 56. Youre not old. Happy birthday. Have you seen the new film about the Dachshund competing in the eating competition? 4. Happy Birthday, Mom! After all, what more furbulous way to show you care than with a punny birthday card or quip? Let me paw you a drink. I cant its my birthday! Are they also dog lovers? 9. Llama just say, happy birthday to you. Statistics show that those who have the most birthdays live the longest. I especially love your cuddles!" We recommend: $0.00 - See Details May 14 2021. Funny Birthday Puns "Age only matters if you're cheese." "Be careful. In the midst of a storm, a man knocks on his neighbors door, and the neighbor responds. You and your dog have to be apart on your birthday? He actually looked rather fetching. Stir together the flour and baking powder; set aside. 40 Captions Thatll Make Her Day Even Brighter! Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Making it barkworthy! 30. Learn how your comment data is processed. These dog puns! You feta have agouda. Enjoy! Subscribe free For example: Pawfect = Perfect. 7. Hes just a little husky. I was going to tell you a pizza joke for your birthday but it was too cheesy, so I got you this card instead. How to Hold a Guinea Pig Correctly (with Pictures & Videos). Heres to all the dog lovers out there celebrating their special day weve got just the right collection of cute birthday wishes just for you! He wished to savor the occasion.   France   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. Nevermind it's tearable. But we renegotiated the terms of his leash. 100+ Dog Birthday Puns Before You Start the Pawty for Your Dog. have ended their reign of terrier. Travel-related dog puns when going on a vacation or adventure 33. I know how sensitive old people are about that sort of thing." "You're the apple of my eye and awesome to the core." What do you call a cow with no legs? Why did the dog invite a raccoon to his birthday celebration?So he could get trashed. Howl old are you? She never saw it coming! 71. At coolpun.com find thousands of puns categorized into thousands of categories. On his birthday, the English Cocker Spaniel wanted to binge watch what television program? Have you seen the new movie with the Dachshund? Pup-tastic collection of the best dog puns of all time! These puns work as well on a physical birthday card as they do on a text message. It watched Jurassic bark. Im so happy its your birthday that I cant cake my eyes off you. Ill willingly give my fleas to anyone who asks for them! Aw, imagine cute corgi puppies that are talking! I will always be fur-ever 21. I find myself a-paw-ling sometimes. Hes not a bad dog. Happy birthday. Im sure no one will mind that inter-ruff-tion As they say If youve found someone who will stop you mid-conversation to tell you that there is a dog nearby, then they just might be pawfect for you. 9. Some only dream of big cakes. Spotted! You spend too much time on the web. I ordered my dog a birthday prize from a cat-alogue. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. I bought you a loaf of bread for your birthday toast. They do not give a hoot. I love dogs, and I also love you. ", A Buddhist walks up to a hot dog stand and says, "Make me one with everything.". I need glasses to read my birthday cards. Original Price 8.22 Its time for bark-aritas and retail therapy! It is Dog ton Abbey. Wishing you a sloth of fun on your birthday. It's your birthday! Your age. 193 Best Dog Puns: Fur-bulous and Ulti-Mutt Collection - Czech The World So, youve had a ruff day? From the look on our kiddoodles smiley face and by the number of slobbery licks she shared, were pretty sure that wed said Happy Birthday! to her in a way that she appreciated and loved. They have a dry sense of humor. Youve got to slice it. If those top ten dog puns werent enough, then take a look below for another 50 and our favorite dog memes! I bought you a loaf of bread for your birthday toast. I tried to offer a teddy bear some birthday cake, but he was already too stuffed. It's a little fishy. Hope thats not too cheesy. 72. How did the dog know who called to wish him a happy birthday?He had collar ID. report. Where do you get a birthday present for your cat? Ares, the God of war, Hades, God of death, or rather Dionysus, God of wine and insanity? Ilene. You still live with your paw-rents, but they throw you birthday parties. You're pretty dino-mite. He can't handle his alco-howl. It is since no one had remembered for the past seven years. Happy birthday! Some may say he had great in-scent-tive. If you think Id forget your birthday, youd be barking up the wrong tree. When you have a bad day, dogs are there to cheer you up. 15. Sending all the best on your birthday may your pup bring you more smiles than ever before. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. The letter Y. Wishing you a very happy birthday - here's to another year of unconditional love from your four-legged friends! Celebrating Valentines Day with My Sister: 33 Special Messages Just for Her, Youre a Star! Next, raise a glass to these wine puns that are really grape. Thats why people can come up with lots of funny puns and jokes about dogs! Milk your birthday for all its worth. Thanks for being born. It is because people never stop roasting me anyway. What dog does Dracula own? How is it already your birthday? We owe it to them to woof it up on the day they entered this world. 30 Heartwarming and Hilarious Birthday Wishes for Dog Lovers Cute Dog Puns. My neighbor had way too many dogs. How much does a hipster weigh? 47. 31. What do you call a cow with all of its legs? Our content and products are for informational purposes only. Happy Birthday, Prince Oscar! Sweden's Royal Family share sweet new The reason why puppy birthday parties are so noisy is because the sub-woofers are turned up. I guess it was a little too paw-sh. Furever = Forever. Why did the man give his new puppies the birthday names Rolex and Timex? How did you like our list of dog puns? Add to Cart . Pug dogs are the opposite of re-pug-nant! An instagram. Even if they may be too cheesy, Im sure youll get a smile or two! Animal Birthday Puns . Happy birthday to you 1 year #rottweiler #dog #happy #rottweilerpuppy Who ringed to wish him a happy birthday, and how did the dog know? 72. A birthday pheasant. They get trashed. Designed to make you smirk, smile or even laugh, these memes are dedicated to every dog lover who needs a pick me up or is just simply, bored. Hoping your birthday doesnt lead to a barf-day. I checked your pee-mail and all your fur-ends wish you a happy first birthday! 31. Please note that this site uses cookies to personalise content and adverts, to provide social media features, and to analyse web traffic. Every single day seems like a dog birthday party because dogs celebrate life. 14 Rabbit Myths And Misconceptions You Need To Stop Believing Now! My dogs not fat. Become an exclusive insider. Is there any better way to express your love to someone than through a loving dog meme? 11.68, 12.98 Lol! You're going to love them, fur real. Its your birthday, motherpupper, so raise the woof and get your wag on! Also known as Biggie Smalls or perhaps Puggie Smalls ba-dum-tish! Livin' the pug life. Woof! I can see what an awesome birthday you had. 10. Shortcake. Dog puns are the perfect way to put a smile on anyone's face. Our furry friends hold no judgments, listen to our rants and never tell a soul our deepest secrets. 60. Dogs embrace every moment with joy and happiness and teach us to be the best versions of ourselves. 67 Dog Puns Which Will Pawsitively Make You Howl 66. Like a normal mom, but way cooler. Our day inspired this post. Learn more. It was sole destroying. "Happy birthday, dad! Happy Birthday to this pup! Once youre over the hill, thats when you begin to really pick up speed. I rile you up! 53. I went to a seafood disco last week and pulled a mussel. Skip to content [email protected] . No one should worry about holding their licker on their birthday. They can be simple or mind-boggling like punny jokes and may even come in the form of memes. I Shih Tzu not. The cats out of the bagyoure one year older. Choco-latte. These are the makings of a puppy birthday paw-ty. For your birthday, lets give the paw-parazzi something to yap about! Happy Birthday to the person who spoils their four-legged friends just like their own kids! My cat was just sick on the carpet, I dont think its feline well. Waiter to Dog: Yes sir, whys that? Original Price 11.99 I would not ever permit the a paw-tunity to greet you a happy birthday on your first birthday. She adjusted the mewsic rapidly. 105 Best Birthday Puns And Jokes-With Animals 2022 Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. GOURDgeous. Avocatto (avocado) Baked purrtato (baked potato) Biscatti (biscotti) Cappurrcino (cappuccino) Catpuccino (cappuccino) Focattia (focaccia) Hello, the man says. 29. The hotel said NO DOGS ALLOWED.