With these newfound powers, he decides to dominate both the magical and non-magical worlds. My mind was having one of those episodes, and I wasn't going to let some stranger take advantage of me. Since Harry and Lily were raised by Muggles, the two were absolutely fascinated with anything to do with the Wizarding World. Harry Potter, the boy-who-is-spoiled. This story also heavily features a relationship between Hermione and Draco Malloy, which is always a lot of fun to read about. AUTHOR'S . McGonagalls call of Kathryn Potter" finally got his attention. Lily's eyes widened. she whined.Vernon glared at the fur ball, grabbing the stick he'd been using to beat the boy and prodding the sodding creature awake. Emily Potter, Harry's twin sister has spent her entire life stuck in a cupboard under her aunt and uncles stair, along with her twin.Then, After a giant man named Hagrid tells them they've been living a lie but that they finally have a chance to get away from their abusive family, they jump at t. Language: English. This Harry Potter fanfic tells the story of what happens when Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter find out that they are soul mates. Lily Evans Potter is Voldemort's Daughter. Harry never gave much thought to how he would die, not after the war at least, however being mauled by werewolves was certainly not what hed had in mind. Likes: 608. "Harry!" Harry Potter fanfic links (most of them involving Snape! "You're You're Quin's sister!" He had noticed that his magic had been acting strange since the beginning of the year, especially when around two certain people that he used to hate. He certainly ruled it as a huge possibility, or else he was unsure why they'd make such an effort to get him, or how they'd even know. Ah, yes how could he forget he was Fate's favorite chew toy? Harry Potter Never Went to Hogwarts. Design by Alley Digital. It can be hard to find a classic cannon character/OC story today with the over-saturation of fanfics out there. Sound familiar? invictus by tamilprongspotter. James pulled the letter off its leg as two more owls flew onto the table. "We didn't say anything," Ron said, but I pointed my gun at him. It was time for Harry's first detention of his fourth year. The thousands of comments on this story are all raving about the authors creativity and their writing abilities. But, lo and behold, you get just far enough into the story and find that its uncompleted or just straight-up abandoned. Chapter 1: Teacher Tyranny. The author is a fantastic writer who knows these characters so well and is able to write for them as if they created them. The author has done an incredible job of replicating the writing style and voice of the original series. The original characters romance is with both Harry and Draco. . Dragon's Lily Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction Realistically portrayed Snape realizes Harry is more like Lily than Things have changed since he moved out. After Voldemort kills their parents and tries to kill Harry, ALL the Potter siblings are sent to the Dursley's. 304. Movies Personality Books Movie Hogwarts Harry Potter Life Wizard Wizarding World Harry Potter. Now it was Petunia's time to nod. Once he enters the wizarding world however, everyone assumes he's just another Weasley. Harry Potter: 5 Ways Harry Is Like James (& 5 Ways He's Like Lily) Lily stuck by Snape, even when he started to give in to his love for the Dark Arts, while Harry refused to break the trust he had in his friends. Chapter 5: James/OMC. Lily Potter survived the night Voldemort attacked Potter Cottage. Much as it pained her to admit it, Harry had always been mature and intelligent, just like Lily. The author explores the relationship between Harry and Severus differently, as they now have a more parent-child dynamic, and how they learn and grow together as not only friends but also family. With Harrys relationship with Ginny and Hermiones longing to leave the past behind her, you begin to get sucked into the story of how these former best friends end up falling in love with one another despite the obstacles. Harry Potter: 10 Personality Traits That Harry Shares With Lily Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here. Dark Lord Harry Potter. Meeting this admirer in secret would alter the course of her life and reality as she knew.She would give birth to the greatest wizard the world has ever seen, but she would have to rediscover the secrets of her own past to reshape the future. Time fractures during the GoF scene where Mrs Norris is found petrified, and Harry is replaced by much older . *update* The first bonus chapter is up, featuring Harry enjoying a very different breakfast meal than usual After Lily had finally had enough of the prejudice of magical Britain, she turned to a life of crime. It has gained over 151,000 hits and 4,800 likes. With over 7 million hits, it is clear that fans of Harry Potter go crazy for this story. Of course, the fact that she had to first go to a boarding school that had a bunch of pre-teens to teenagers that for 7 years of their life would get effectively zero parenting and proper oversight was a bit of a downside, but she could work with that. harry potter fanfiction in communities. Next up is another alternate universe story that highlights how much was kept hidden from young Harry Potter. The stranger said. The characters voices are very accurate to what we know about them, but the author still adds some interesting flair to each of them. I am your mother. she implored him. i love james as much as the next gal but i'm tired of hearing about how harry just his clone. James and Lily are warned of Voldemort's arrival. The first Harry Potter fanfic that we will be looking at is without a doubt one of the most, if not the most popular on the internet. One day, my magnum opus will be publishing my own novel. This fanfic takes place during Harrys first year so where the story lacks romance, it is sufficient in originality and creativity. Privacy Policy. It's definitely not a coming-of-age comedy; only the early chapters are set in Hogwarts, and it mostly concerns their life in the Order, the pressure of war, and the loss of all their friends. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. This story has 15 chapters, 90,000 words, and was completed in 2021. They had all graduated from Hogwarts a scant two months ago (two weeks later James and Lily had joined the countless couples who married early due to the heavy atmosphere that had settled upon the wizarding world). She must work closely with and alongside Draco Malfoy to take down the man whos haunted her practically her entire life. "Throw him out!" They are at least part elf I think. Incest. It was set a few months after Deathly Hallows - Harry and Ron are sharing a flat in London and both working for the Ministry, while Ginny and Hermione have returned to Hogwarts for their seventh year.. A Different Future- By Lady Sabine of Macayhill. This must be why the story has over 4,600 likes, 81,000 hits, and a total of 21 chapters and 59,000 words to read. Content not suitable for children. i appreciate all the help i can get :). Eventually, the lies that theyve been keeping from their family and friends inevitably blow up in their faces. These are recommendations made by Tropers for Harry Potter Crack Fic and Humor fanfic, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. No one can blame him for his completely normal and ambitious dream. If you agree, then this next story is for you. Swipe Right, Swing Left by @legally-gryffindor Summary: The unspoken rule of using dating apps in D.C. is that you always start with where you work. Dont miss out on this captivating and unique story. He watched with little interesst as the sorting hat performed its song. For only a moment before the hat called out, "Slytherin!" I'll generally be updating this on my leisure. 20 of the Most Popular Harry Potter Fanfiction Stories - fictionlit.com Less chores, a bedroom, and not treated quite disdainfully and the neighbour's thought Harry was a quiet unassuming child and Dudley was loud and rambunctious. His twin. Harry James Potter (born July 31, 1980) was an English half-blood wizard famous since infancy for defeating Lord Voldemort. Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality by Less Wrong (#1) Petunia married a biochemist, and Harry grew up reading science and science fiction. screeched Petunia from the first floor. The three of them are reborn into the Harry Potter universe into three separate magical families. I Would Be Your Boy? 49. r/HPfanfiction. Learning everything about the criminal organization that she created, Harry will now take this illegal empire and make it bigger than ever before. She wouldn't be dropped so late if the Dursleys actually treated her decently and she wouldn't have run into the Weasleys at that time too. Jantha, Mary Sanderson & Sarah Sanderson & Winifred "Winnie" Sanderson, Winifred "Winnie" Sanderson & Harry Potter, Sirius Black/Original Female Character(s), Delphi & Bellatrix Black Lestrange & Original Lestrange Characters (Harry Potter), Original Lestrange Characters (Harry Potter), Winifred "Winnie" Sanderson Is Reincarnated as Harry Potter, Sarah Sanderson Is Reincarnated as Luna Lovegood, Mary Sanderson Is Reincarnated as Delphi Riddle-Lestrange, Harry Potter & Ron Weasley Are Not Friends (Harry Potter), Minor Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Tom Riddle | Voldemort, Luna Lovegood Does What She Wants (Harry Potter), Luna Lovegood and Draco Malfoy Are Cousins (Harry Potter), Wandless Magic User Delphi (Harry Potter), Book 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Holly Potter: The Bookish, Burgling, Badass, she'll cut a bitch but can't hold a conversation, Past James Potter/Lily Evans Potter - Relationship, - | Mdo Zsh - Mxing Tngxi, Ln Xchn | Ln Hun/Jing Wnyn | Jing Chng, Alternate Universe - Harry Potter Setting, Hannibal Lecter Tetralogy - Thomas Harris, Arcturus Black III | Sirius Black's Grandfather, There Is A Thin Line Between Sacrifice And Self Slaughter, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Harry Potter & Fred Weasley & George Weasley, Like I will be leaving book reccomendations every chapter. Fanfiction ; Confessions . Plot is, Harry was entered under a fourth school. With over 750,000 hits, this story is clearly popular among readers and fans of Harry Potter. This Harry Potter fanfic takes place in an alternate universe. We are told that no one can raise the dead not even Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, but wh. First published Aug 04, 2015. Dont sleep on this story; it is one that is worth the investment. Or maybe she hit it off with the Weasleys so much more since she looks like she could be part of the family. Nothing too complicated or complex, but still chockfull of romance and drama. Im sure if any of us got a letter in the mail from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, we would jump at the opportunity to board the 9 train without question. This story plays with many of the popular romance tropes that we see commonly in fanfiction including a slow burn and an enemies to lovers story. Slash is subdivided into slash and femmeslash. 50 Must-Read Harry Potter Fan Fictions: The Best of the Best - BOOK RIOT This is a story of if James and Lily came back to life! on Instagram: "/11 . why always harry Harry Potter, Marauders. Among Harry Potter's best traits was his never-ending kindness toward anyone he met. What if instead of going back to the world he knew, he went back to the first time he died? Each chapter begins with an overhead of Harrys newest location. Just Like Lily, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction Disclaimer: YeahI'm the owner of Harry Potter which is why I'm sitting in front of a computer writing instead of making millions by publishing 871 page books. Harry gets quite the sixteenth birthday surprise from his mother and godmother. The slow-burn romance of this story will leave you on the edge of your seat. This fanfic takes complete creative control over its plot, you never know exactly where the author is taking it. The way the author describes the already existing characters and their actions make them believable and easy to enjoy its written so well it feels like you are actually following the real Harry and Hermione post-war. A Question of Value by Inell pairs Hermione with Percy Weasley on the Quidditch Pitch.. In this alternate universe, readers find out what could have happened if Sirius Black hadnt died. It diverges from the main canon of the story following the events of The Order of the Phoenix. I asked, gripping my hand towards the gun around my hip. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Snape's Sanctum Sanctorum by Ellyndia McGovern III. In this explicit story, we get a look at what happened after the war was over. Trauma and abuse are very common, and there is also a bit of sexual content. When Severus saw Harry, his eyes immediately teared up. Seb!" Truly, she thought she'd live the basic same-old reincarnator life. Harry grew up in a less-than-favorable family situation. Though Lily Potter wouldn't back down from her words, she will fulfil the bet which she had lost. The man in question smiled warmly at him and picked him up. You get to spend a lot of time with Albus Dumbledore, Severus Snape, and Minerva McGonagall throughout this story, through their good and wrongdoings that benefit their own agendas. george floyd died of 'mechanical asphyxia' and his death was a homicide, according to two doctors who carried out a independent autopsy. Harry Potter has finished his first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry only to learn that he and the Dursleys have been invited to America to meet his uncle Harry Potter was the strangest boy in the small suburb of Privet Drive. Hermione was warm at his elbow, brilliant and loyal and good; Hogwarts was full of hurting, stubborn, fierce children; in a back alley somewhere Dudley was pretending to be a lost Muggle, dropping intel in . Among the many secrets that Harry discovers is the knowledge that Dumbledore has been manipulating him and blocking his magic. When Voldemort tried to kill an infant Harry, Lily gave her own life to save his. Harry Potter and Tom Riddle are the focus of this story, and their dynamic is a very interesting one. Though the plot may seem a bit unrealistic or chaotic, that is part of what makes the story so excellent. In this story, we follow Harry throughout his travels across the world, where he discovers himself, meets many partners, and hopefully finds his real, true love. But dont click out of this page just yet. You're just simply jealous," Hermione sung, and Ron's eyes widened. Harry groaned as Lily and Nym's great racks jerked off his cock, and whenever his tip protruded from their cleavage, one of his redhead relatives would give the tip a kiss, and they . This story stays fairly true to the canon of the original series, making it a great companion to read after the original series. Replies to my comments Taking a deeper look into Harrys similarities to Lily will create a greater appreciation for the latter and how Harry became the person he was by inheriting Lilys qualities. 16 years later, the mysterious Phantom Thieves strike, as their leader seeks justice against his biological family for abandoning him. Don't subscribe 2022 All rights Reserved. You wont want to miss this incredible and unique story. Keep reading to find out what they are. The authors writing style is easy to read, and they make it very easy to enjoy this unique story. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Answer (1 of 17): I read one a few years ago that stuck in my mind for being quite well-written. Vernon jerked from his desk, and made his way to the door, opening it with a loud thud as he hurried down the hall and stairs. This story was completed in 2020 with 30 chapters and almost 80,000 words. This story has a lot of sweet moments not only between Harry and Draco but also between many of the other characters, too. Lily has been jealous of her sister her entire life and she is determined to ruin her life. That is, he's going to remind his mother that she's a Potter's woman, and that as the man of the house, he's going to take care of all her needs right in front of the greasy bastard himself. It was about the most hilarious thing I ever read. When I was 13, I discovered the world of fan fiction and became obsessed. It currently has over 63,000 hits, about 450 comments, and over 2,400 likes. Gleefully Inverts and Averts and twists a host of . So if you want an expansion of the Harry Potter world for your next headcanon, with a bit of self-insert romance with Harry, then this is the perfect story for you. There were quite a few heroic sacrifices in Harry Potter, with the protagonist and Lily making the biggest ones. Harry was given away by his parents as a toddler to keep him safe after Charles was declared the Boy-Who-Lived. The possibility of going to different WORLDS, meeting GODS How could she pass up causing her own chaos? Harry Kidnaps Hermione Fanfiction Lemon. Harry commanded her to sit like a dog and to Ginny's horror, she felt herself do exactly what Harry requested. Each of the four Marauders plays an important role in this story, as does Lily, but the main focus is the relationship between James Potter and Sirius Black. Pairing: Harry/Ron. Metamorphmagus Harry Potter. Harry has always known the roads that lead to home. Please consider turning it on! Lily attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from 1971-1978. I wish I remembered the name. Are there any fics where fem!Harry has the red hair + green eyes of her mother? He will do anything to survive, no matter how bad it is. A pair of stormy blue grays bore into his, reminding Harry of a storm at sea. 51 Best Harry Potter Fan Fiction Stories - Cross Overs, Dramione Of course, there's even more fun stuff. A wizarding Gypsy couple adopts him, giving him the name of Alexander Romanov, and making him the twin brother to their daughter. He's been a writer for Valnet since 2017, contributing 500+ articles for The Gamer, The Things, Game Rant, Comic Book Resources and Screen Rant. Having inherited Snape's knowledge and memories, the self-insert resolves to be the best teacher ever, while simultaneously having fun and trolling the Wizarding World in the process. The premise of this story revolves around the idea of Harry Potter never arriving at Hogwarts at all (kind of a scary thought). ), I throw in the concepts that I either never finished, or finished but didn't see the point of (or had anxieties about) posting as a stand-alone work. From since Harry was at an early age, his father disdained him. Though there are many stories out there that depict the lives of the Marauders, this one is unique in that it is written from Remus Lupins point of view. When Voldemort tried to kill an infant Harry, Lily gave her own life to save his. Within the 154 chapters of this story, there is a large amount of violence, abuse, sexual content, and explicit language. and maybe some futa. , . He called out. He called his black cat - Heath and the owl Hedwig. Lovely moments from a good life. and our hinsdale golf club membership cost; hoover smartwash brushes not spinning; advantages of plum pudding model; it's a hard life if you don't weaken meaning In this fanfic, Hermione moves away from Britain after the war is over. And as an added bonus for all of you My Chemical Romance fans out there, this fic is heavily based on their song, Teenagers. There's no evidence, no papers, nothing. Everything from his wavy hair that usually covered his eyes, his light brown skin that differentiated him from the rest of the pale white neighbors, and the strange things always happening around him. "Bored, Harry and Draco start a correspondence which brings them to spend time together and get to know each other without forgetting they are rivals. by Fancyeyes on fanfiction.net. Lily had pulled Petunia into a swift and firm hug, burying her head in her shoulder, when she saw her at the wake, and for a moment, they were not freak and normal person, they were sisters, sharing the grief of deceased parents. if you don't believe me, search it up. Both share the same courage and selfless nature, thinking nothing of dying if it means sparing those they love. He was favoured by his mother and neglected by his father. It is well worth the commitment, however, especially if you love a good romance. He never would have guessed that the sad, abused child hed seen that day was Harry Potter. wattpadrecommendations13. Explicit (113) Mature (14) Not Rated (8) General Audiences (3) Teen And Up Audiences (2) Include Warnings . Harry Looks Like Lily AU | Archive of Our Own Who doesnt love a classic will-they-wont-they and fake relationship that turns into more? Harry Potter: 10 fan fictions curiosos que los seguidores del Mundo. The authors writing style is very true to the original series, and they write the characters in a way that is believable and authentic. Underage Sex. Well, they find out what would have happened if Hermione was able to bring Sirius back from the dead. The dead girl on the floor- the should be dead girl on the floor- opens her eyes. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits.