Copyright Aerosoft 2022 Extracted using DataRefTool for using with Honeycomb and Stream Deck Will hopefully be useful to others. Since there are noLNAV/VNAV buttons on the TQ I would at least like to have VS engage VS in my aircraft but I can't figure out the profile editor. Maybe if I can find the time to learn the Axis and Ohs program I can get full 100% functionality out of the Honeycomb hardware. Any assistance would be appreciated. /per. Hello: I am looking for a generic set of profiles for the Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo units for either FSX-SE and/or MS2020.I don't want to apply them to a specific plane, although I usually fly the Cessna 172 Classic in MS2020, just the basic controls for a single engine prop, twin engine prop.So far, doing this myself has resulted in several Is it possible to put inanother possibility for activating and using thrust reversers on the CRJ? . The Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant was designed to ensure the most versatile flight simulation experience possible. Button mapping below. By Pilot322 20 0 . Check the two videos hereunder showing the reversers management according to the chosen configuration : These controls are also assigned from within the Controls configurations in Flight Simulator. How to setup your Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant. Regards, Sign up for a new account in our community. I put here a short video where you can see my problem! 82 to 89 (with subswitches), assigned them to the above functions: battery and alternator switches jumped up and immediately down again when switched ON on Bravo, of the other switches, only the landing lights worked; the flaps lever only lowered/raised the flaps entirely no increments possible (despite FLAPS_INC/DECR). TBM 930 Config for the Bravo. Profile for Airfoil Labs C172 NG, BRAVO ONLY. Promotions, new products and sales. This is the latest Software for the Honeycomb Yoke and Throttle. 4 Engine Jet5. For now it looks like you can toggle different AP modes using the push buttons, but having the bug select wheel set to anything will cause conflicts. How to configure the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle with Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 And This Script can also be used for the Honeycomb yoke or Bravo Throttle quadrant. Directly to your inbox. I tired using AxisandOh's and its not recognizing everything. By highflyer525 292 Airbus A321-211 Aeroflot RA-73706. Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - Base Profile - MSFS (PC/MAC) Product Features: 6 Commercial Levers with flaps, spoilers, and functional thrust reversers - 6 General Aviation Levers with Functional TOGA (Go Around) Button for multiple aircraft configurations Best way to interface Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo with MSFS? But still, the movement of the physical level isfar from equivalent to that of the simulated one. You are free to use any other axis you look but this will translate in other AXIS bound in MSFS. Once I installed it, my bluetooth headphones / all audio out is blocked. You should set your throttle axis to ( do NOT use the throttle 0-100 axis ), HOLD THROTTLE REVERSE THRUST (Pull reverse levers to map), DECREASE THROTTLE (Pull revers levels and pull to max reverse to map). And still cannot get the spoilers to arm. VS engages LVL CHG; REV engages LNAV;, ALT engages VNAV and IAS engages VS. Powered by Invision Community, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. Look both above and below the blue Close box in the image I am including. What I'm focusing on right now is trying to edit button functions. It is confusing because under Events are two groups, one Conditions, the other Variables. The problem is, I do not know how to search for mistakes (I made) or missing settings or inputs, as I do not understand the programming philosophy behind it. I am setting up the quadrant for the 747 in MSFS 2020. CLICK HERE FOR ALPHA FLIGHT CONTROLS XPC SETUP GUIDE, Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. I labeled them similiar to the suggestions on one of the videos created by Sim Hanger Keep the titles consice and as short as possible, but meaningful to you. Axis 2 . How to configure the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle New Design Full set of Boeing 737 Throttle quadrant addons for the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Handles,Spring loaded Flaps,Spd Brk-Freeshipping HappyHarlow (126) $79.99 FREE shipping 767 Cockpit Throttles Handmade 3.25" x 2.25" Fridge Magnet (LM14226) PhotoEnrichments (150) $6.95 FREE shipping 737 FMC 1:1 SZE Nozzle3Ds $548.04 Gunzenhausen - Wikipedia Also when binding switches (including lever detents) now you need to flip the switch on for the input to be sensed, but then turn the switch off before validating it, or the validation will freeze. You can see this in the cockpit of the A20N when the levers move in the reverse range of the TCU just by using the throttle levers with acitvated button 10. He, the programmer, cannot be expected to be able to explain the functions in a way that a normal i.e. Not sure if its a bug. I will post some Screenshots later today. Notes Not Xbox compatible Compatible with a Macintosh computer that's running X-Plane Compatible with PC 4 interest-free payments of $62.49. IMPORTANT POINT #1: but I have a BIG PROBLEM! Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - Base Profile - MSFS (PC/MAC) RMA Process for customers in the United States & Canada; Comments 26 comments. THe whole idea behind HC-BTQ is have it do the work for you. | rmag". IMPORTANT POINT #1: NOTE: When using the Bravo throttle quadrant with Xbox (via the XPC Hub), the lights and annunciator panel will not work.The axes and buttons will be however fully functional. Removing the FSUIPC files I mentioned above, then using the Honeycomb Configurator to set buttons and switches worked. 5 configurations for Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant in MSFS 2020. Only For MSFS I not only agree with all that was said here about the Bravo (I only have the Bravo), it is IMHO even worse: Aerosoft put a hardware product on the market, thereby insinuating that it is (more or less) complete. I assigned those to the "throttle 1 cut" and "throttle 2 cut" functions, but that did not have any effect. I was having strange behavior in FSX SE even though I had gone into FSUIPC and had unbound all my button and switch settings, and my axis settings and calibration. . I tried them in P3D options and in FSUIPC6. Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - Edit Profiles - The AVSIM Community For a product that is so (wonderfully) versatile, it is a shame not to provide a VERY detailed UG. Honeycomb Profiles for the Alpha Flight Control and Bravo Throttle Quadrant (FSX/P3D/X-Plane) >>Please note the subcategories on the right<< Submit a file 22 files Sort By MSFS Honeycomb Software By Raphael Jakob This is the latest Software for the Honeycomb Yoke and Throttle. https://freeware.aerosoft.com/forum/downloads/AS_HONEYCOMB_MSFS.zip. We are looking for people who know the Gulf of Mexico, check here! I think I've ended up with a combination of some bindings being in P3D and others in the configurator. (Video) Axis responds but only needs very small inputs to respond and are on full flaps when only moving levera centimeter or so. Aerosoft hosts Honeycombs software on their website. It currently installs everything on C://, however my MSFS2020 install is on a different drive. Note the presence of two separate areas for Variables. This is the exe.xml file the installer created: Need an option to change install paths. I noticed this happens only with the left lever of my saitek throttle quadrant, while the right lever (regulating the right engine) works perfectly, without moving spoilers! When the engine is running you are able to go 0 to 100% on thrust with the 2 throttle axis. I should have specifies that I am having a lot more issues with the CRJ. Copyright Aerosoft 2022 Thanks Frank. I looked at the profiles for Toliss Airbus A319,A321(NEO) from @kavsterand @Jonathan Butlerand took there files as a base to make my own file for the Toliss A319, A321. Once I had the light go on I got on a roll. C:\Users\BenPe\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\community\AFC_Bridge\bin\AFC_Bridge.exe Largest city and the administrative center . Download Honeycomb Yoke & Throttle Software Download our Honeycomb software to customize the hardware functions within your flight simulation program. Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for PMDG NGX and NGXu. Rmag 7.05K subscribers. Honeycomb - SPAD.neXt It also has events for the crj and cj4 that you can assign. There doesn't appear to be an altitude +/- input that can operate without selecting the bug first, so using the INCR/DECR wheel for altitude was not possible. I haven't had a chance to try that out yet. Autopilot and spoilers for instance are currently not interfaced. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Personally I have never gotten the desire to build a full cockpit switches and all at home when you have a beautiful 3d cockpit right in front of you quite easy to interact with if using trackir. Could someone please give me info on that. AFCBridge You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file. Not sure if its a bug. - YouTube 0:00 / 13:18 5 configurations for Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant in MSFS 2020. This driver blocks bluetooth? - With the Prop levers. ASUSVG289 4K 27"; Honeycomb Alpha &Bravo, Crosswind 3'sw/dampener. I read all the discussion and I think this is the wright place to post my problem! Also, on my yoke the red button disengages the auto pilot. What they should have done is what other, conscientious, software houses do: put a normal user in front of the screen (and hardware) with a first version of a UG and then watch what is obviously missing in the explanation. As soon as I decrease throttle the spoilers do the same thing! Privacy Policy & Terms of Use, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle "Christmas Tree" application, 22 of 24 members found this review helpful, 8 of 10 members found this review helpful, 7 of 11 members found this review helpful. I've been able to get everything on the Bravo working with the exception of the Flaps axis and the Altitude bug. Hello - Wondering if anyone has had a similar issue as I have been seeing. I will post some Screenshots later today. Delete the prop control. For the lights, you need to install the AFC_BRIDGE (free from honeycomb website). I have another big recommendation here. 6. STEP 3: The F-14 also has stick and it is second plane. The configuration is for all the lights (Gear, Annunciator except "Vacuum", Autopilot) and for both knobs (Selector and Increase/Decrease). Where is the actual application that runs to run the LEDs? By Honeycomb Aeronautical Alpha Flight Controls & Bravo Throttle Quadrant Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit), macOS (Catalina+), Compatible with: Flight Simulator X, Prepar3D 3/4/5, X-Plane 11, Microsoft Flight Simulator, ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------. Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. Weienburg-Gunzenhausen - Wikipedia Does your bravo's autopilot lights for heading, autopilot on etc come on? Honeycomb Bravo PROFILES | Configuring Axes & Importing profiles Once the EFB is started, click the OPTIONS tab. Pulling the levers down past the detentcorresponds to buttons 26 and 27. And somewhat user friendly. When attempting to set using the Bravo, the altitude bug does not react at all. Please reference the images below for button & axis names for MSFS. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Quite well. I had a system crash and the leds never came back online, going back to this installer just wanted to reinstall the same app, but there's no file I can see that I can just run when I want to start FS2020. Please do not report this resource for support. It's easy! The solution is to implement some type of exponential scaling. Everything just came together then. go to POWER MANAGEMENT -> THROTTLE, assign the Honeycomb Bravo levers to THROTTLE 1 AXIS and THROTTLE 2 AXIS. - fixed bug with "ENG OIL PRESSURE" variable in default Bravo throttle profile Usethe THROTTLE AXIS 1 & 2 assignments in Flight Simulator and setup the course calibration. You would think Profiles for all the common planes and throttle / controls combinations, would be available to purchase and / or download? I did all but two of those for my Alpha yoke with the Alpha side of the configurator app. Instead of adding a section to the existing exe.xml file, it replaces the file with one of its own (that happens to be an invalid xml document as well). I was doing research on this and did happen to find a pack of LUA Scripts initially created for Rotary knobs that address this problem by adding 3 intervals with customizable timing and providing a separate set of datarefs to utilize with the Honeycomb configurator. You do need to setup the different engine profiles and you can customize the buttons on the alpha that are not already programmable. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date. Be aware, some flight simulation programs do not require this download. I am unable to set altitude via the Bravo with the normal method. I suppose I could just move down to lever in the plane and move spoiler arm to the armed position and then they would work. Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for the Flight Factor 777 Worldliner Professional. Configuring the Bravo Throttle quadrant with the CJ4 Profiles for the Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo. Some items are set as Conditions, and others as Variables, For Conditions there is a small grayed out slider that has to be slid to the right to then set Condition Variables. Wow, not exactly plug and play for P3D and the PMDG 737 nor is there nearly as much setup help online as there is for MSFS but after much time I made good progress, downloading an NGXu profile from Aerosoft got me moving in the right direction. Considering Honeycomb is official partner, these products should have full functionality out of the box. As the Bravo doesnt have real mechanical detents, you will have to rely on the markings next to the levers. Unfortunately the CRJ seems like it might have a general issue with using an axis for flaps. 5 configurations for Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant in MSFS 2020. Thanks very much for your assistance. It is located in the south of Middle Franconia, 50 kilometres south of Nuremberg. When pushed all the way down, buttons 24 . Conclusion: If you want to use the flaps axis of the bravo. Most of the buttons are set as Variables. $279.99 Note it left out/removed the proper header: On the MFD is shows the correct value. When you're in idle, flick the 2 small switches on the axis, this will set reverse thrust. Throttle 2. and simply adding in the assignments recommended in the included documentation indicated by an asterisk (*). Please login to display this image. Twin Engine GA Aircraft (defualt).2. Both the Braco throttle levers, and the ones in the CRJ cockpit have such a position, it would be nice if pulling the physical levers down past idle would cause the corresponding thing for the CRJ levers. For the lights, you need to install the AFC_BRIDGE (free from honeycomb website). The throttle detent settings in the EFB worked great! It features multiple cockpit components including autopilot, annunciator panel, gear &flap lever as well as a trim wheel. Any help on the editing profiles would be much appreciated. I am unable to set altitude via the Bravo with the normal method. This is the latest Software for the Honeycomb Yoke and Throttle. . It is only possible to scan for levers called something with plus. THROTTLE 2 AXIS (0 TO100%), Make sure the sensitivity curve of all the axes is linear and reactivity is set to 100%, The detents are set in the Electronic Flight Bag of the CRJ, Note that the Electronic Flight bag on the left is OFF. Not even close to reality. Anyway Ive read some about 3rd party programs. I followed all the instructions to correctly set the throttle axis with my saitek throttle quadrant. The Prop lever no longer moves the. I think its also have a few L:vars that Im running into issues with. Honeycomb Profiles for the Alpha Flight Control and Bravo Throttle Quadrant (FSX/P3D/X-Plane), >>Please note the subcategories on the right<<, Copyright Aerosoft 2022 Going to mess with it again. Please note - For countries outsidethe USA duties and import charges are not included. I wonder if Working Title have different datarefs than stock MSFS. exe.xml On the other FS2020 Airliners I'm using this method/ assignment on my Honeycomb Bravo using the commercial levers: Example how I use the above in the B787 or A20N e.g. Honeycomb profiles for both the Alpha and Bravo are built into MSFS2020. Founder of AVSIM Online. Youll want to install the software first, configure the buttons on the Bravo second, and setup your 5 engine types third. Tom Allensworth, Thats simming for you. MSFS | KODIAK 100 Config Guide for the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Regardless, doing the 4 engine setup first, and saving that profile, and then working DOWN to the 3-2-1 engine profiles would be easier I think, then actually all you are doing is removing things. This is my first profile for the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle and Yoke. The MSFS functions to assign are named THROTTLE 1 DECREASE and THROTTLE 2 DECREASE, There are two possible configurations for the reversers. It could be interestingif some one can verifythis? 2 - Make sure the ASSISTANCE settings are set to TRUE TO LIFE ! Additionally, when testing a switch the fields dont turn white and dark anymore, but they will work.Flaps Axis (-100 to 100) is called Flaps Axis now. has any axis assigned to any throttle function. As I spent about 20 hours working it all out I thought I would share my profiles and save others the effort. I guess Im just looking for confirmation that axis and ohs is the best solution. (That is why we had to uncheck the Reverser Axis option in the EFB at step 7) With the Bravo Throttle, the reversers need to be triggered by inputs. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. I have the AFC_Bridge installed yet my lights dont work.