As challenging as the program is, there is plenty of academic and emotional support . What are some of your main interests outside of medicine?Diplomacy and healthcare technology. Phone (Work):202-865-1361 Internal Medicine and Neurology Glen Solomon, M.D., Chair Location: Miami Valley Hospital Weber CHE Building 128 E. Apple St., 2nd Floor Dayton, OH 45409 Phone: (937) 208-2866 Fax: (937) 208-2621 Internal Medicine Residency Program James Lamb, M.D. What is one thing you love about Johns Hopkins Bayview?I chose Bayview because even on the hardest days of residency Im surrounded by people who remind me of the physician I want to be. I hope to be an intensivist with research interests in end-of-life care in the MICU. What are some of your main interests outside of medicine?Sports, traveling, and trying different cuisines. Washington, D.C. 20060 A faculty committee reviewed the research papers submitted by Department of Medicine residents and fellows then selected the top three to present at the Research Awards. 1. However, their impact on measurable outcomes is uneven and controversial. Dr. Kostelanetz is an Internal Medicine and Pediatrics physician. The mission of the University of Louisville Internal Medicine Residency Program is to provide comprehensive education in general internal medicine which fully prepares its graduates to practice compassionate and evidence-based medicine in a variety of settings. Medicine Interview Questions and Answers, Internal What is one thing you love about Baltimore?All the cool neighborhoods to explore and new restaurants to try. Hometown: Juana Diaz, Puerto RicoMedical School: Ponce Health Sciences University. What are some of your main interests outside of medicine?Spending time with my family and friends, baking and painting. What are some of your main interests outside of medicine?I love going on adventures with my dog Mabel! What are some of your main interests outside of medicine?Experimenting in the kitchen, binge-watching shows, and being outdoors! meharry internal medicine residency current residents What are your career goals?My goal is to complete fellowships in both pulmonary/critical care and palliative care. Please do not send application material directly to us. Where did you complete your undergraduate studies?University of Maryland, Baltimore County, Hometown: Hudson, OhioMedical School: Northeast Ohio Medical University, What are your career goals?Gastroenterology. . What are your career goals?To provide care to individuals living in underserved communities. Where did you complete your undergraduate studies?Baylor University, Hometown: Portland, OregonMedical School: Baylor College of Medicine, What are your career goals?General internal medicine, GI, What are some of your main interests outside of medicine?Tennis, reading, travel, food. Please e-mail all application materials to: Mrs. Anika Gordon U.S. clinical experience is not mandatory. What are your career goals?To pursue a career in gastroenterology and to apply my knowledge and skills in the form of devices or systems that aim to solve a health problem and improve quality of life. You must apply through Electronic Residency Application Services (ERAS). Email:mcrutchfield@huhosp.org, Katrina C. Chin Loy, MD, What are some of your main interests outside of medicine?Basketball, football, esports, horror movies. What is one thing you love about Baltimore?The Inner Harbor, its a lovely place to walk around. What is one thing you love about Baltimore?The diverse community is by far the #1 thing I love about Baltimore. We're stronger together. Phone (Work):202-865-1361 Program Coordinator What is one thing you love about Johns Hopkins Bayview?Everyone here truly thinks of medicine as a public trust and strives to make the community stronger each day. Their civic pride is resilient and legendary, especially as expressed through the many murals and local eateries. Howard University Hospital Department of Pathology 2041 Georgia Avenue NW Washington, D.C. 20060 Office: 202-806-6306 Marquita.dill@howard.edu Please contact the Howard Univesity Hospital Obstertics and Gynecology Program with any questions or concerns. What are your career goals?Academic medical oncology and medical education. Washington, D.C. 20060 What are some of your main interests outside of medicine?Cooking, trying new foods, exploring the outdoors. What is one thing you love about Johns Hopkins Bayview?Johns Hopkins Bayview is an incredible place, where everyone, including residents and attendings, go above and beyond to provide excellent patient-centered care. Albert Chang, M.D. Im looking forward to working and learning from a group of people from all walks of life. 2041 Georgia Avenue, N.W. What are your career goals?Im undecided on a subspeciality. What is one thing you love about Johns Hopkins Bayview?I am surrounded by a diverse group of incredible, growth oriented role models who love what they do, invoke in me a sense of joy in medicine on a regular basis and push me to grow to be the best version of me that I can be. Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE or Deans Letter), Medical Insurance (Employee and eligible dependents), Life Insurance (1.5 times annual base pay), Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D), Dependent Dental, Life, and AD&D Insurance, Supplemental Employee, Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability (employee only). Our faculty is dedicated to the mission of teaching residents and medical students evidence-based, patient-centered care. This is a cross-sectional study. Each winter and spring, we serve dinner to 50-75 patients undergoing cancer treatments and their families at Hope Lodge. 45 Reade Place 4 th FL Residency Suite Poughkeepsie, NY 12601. What is one thing you love about Baltimore?Outside of the touristy waterfront, few outsiders think highly of the city. Masks are required inside all of our care facilities. 25 Feb/23. The OU College of Medicine Internal Medicine Residency Program's mission is to develop exceptional physicians and future leaders in healthcare. Also, the food in the cafeteria is amazing. Room 2066 PDF SANDHYA VENUGOPAL MD, MS-HPEd, FACC University of California, Davis What is one thing you love about Baltimore?Im new to Baltimore, so there is so much I dont know and am eager to learn about, but so far I love walking around the city and seeing the pride that people seem to have in Baltimore. The moderate size of our program allows personal attention to each resident to ensure career goals are achievable. The beautiful harbor as well as the rich history and culture the city has to offer has also been fun to explore. What are some of your main interests outside of medicine?I love food in generalKorean food is my favorite and I can never have enough of it! External legal counsel will be appointed by OU Health Clinical Risk Services as needed. Each month, eligible employees receive an allowance of benefits credits. Undergraduate: University of Florida. What are some of your main interests outside of medicine?I enjoy travelling, reading, chess, and sports. I have a particular interest in palliative care and studying communication styles. Phone (Work):202-865-1491 What is one thing you love about Baltimore?I like the diversity of the neighborhoods, the many food options and being close to my family and friends. Where did you complete your undergraduate studies?Brown University, Hometown: Baltimore, MDMedical School: Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, What are your career goals?Addiction medicine, primary care, and/or endocrinology, What are some of your main interests outside of medicine?Traveling, running/walking the trails around Baltimore and spending time with my dog and fiance. Health eCareers hiring Chief Resident, Internal Medicine Program in What drew me to Johns Hopkins Bayview was the strong culture of medicine as a public trust first and foremost instead of as a business enterprise or research-centric ivory tower. We strive to create a supportive and challenging learning environment that offers strong mentorship, values . I never have to walk very far to find good wings, seafood, or any other dish that I am interested in trying. Everyone is extremely helpful and the level of intelligence that is exhibited by my coworkers is incredible. All applications must include: All appointments are made through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) and applicants must register through the website. What are some of your main interests outside of medicine?I am an avid hiker, camper, a cappella singer, and lover of great narratives in literature and on television. Room 2066 1 & Vol. About Residency Programs List Search Residency Programs; Medical Residency in the USA. Internal Medicine Residency Program - Vassar Brothers Medical Center University of Louisville Internal Medicine Residency Program Where did you complete your undergraduate studies?Morgan State University, Hometown: Hong KongMedical School: University of Tennessee Health Science Center, What are your career goals?Interventional pulmonology, with a specific interest in thoracic oncology, What are some of your main interests outside of medicine?Running, yoga, concerts and festivals, trying new restaurants, fashion/art/design, thrifting for vintage furniture. Phone: 202-865-1680 What is one thing you love about Johns Hopkins Bayview?I love the emphasis on activism, education, and humanism at this institution, paired with the excellence of a renowned academic medical center. Where did you complete your undergraduate studies?University of Maine, Hometown: Benin City, NigeriaMedical School: Tulane University School of Medicine. What is one thing you love about Johns Hopkins Bayview?Incredibly supportive and nurturing environment with a tightknit family, commitment to patient centered medicine, humanism, and community outreach. Howard University Hospital . Medical School: Stanford University School of Medicine Bjorn Anderson, MD Hometown: Minneapolis, MN. Program Director and Chair I would like to contribute to this burgeoning movement to reduce misdiagnosis related harm through educational, patient safety and systems, entrepreneurial, and technology development initiatives. Department of Dentistry A permanent medical license valid in the District of Columbia or be eligible for one. Name/ID IMG % Deadline State Accreditation Status . Pathology Residency Program Coordinator What is one thing you love about Johns Hopkins Bayview?I came here, like many others, for the people! What are some of your main interests outside of medicine?Gardening, cycling, yoga, climbing, getting outdoors and good food with family and friends; dabbling in the arts (both as a creator and appreciator). What is one thing you love about Johns Hopkins Bayview?I love the collegiality; everyone is so supportive and eager to help. What are your career goals?Undecided, but I am committed to working with low-income and underserved populations. Interviews are by invitation only and based on academic performance, United States Medical Licensing Examination and/or COMLEX-USA scores, and letters of recommendation. At CHA, we offer a world-class faculty, strong academics, a spirit of innovation and a diverse and interesting patient population. News 8th Annual Resident and Fellows Research Contest Winners 2022. I love musical theatre and cant wait to see more shows! I also love Baltimores proximity to outdoor activities and its proximity to other citiesDC, Philly, NYC, Where did you complete your undergraduate studies?University of Miami (double cane! PGY2 | Internal Medicine Residency Program | Washington University in She currently serves as the . Our goal is to provide state of the art training in internal medicine while fostering an environment of professionalism, innovation, wellness, and scholarship. The committee's vision is inspired by our residency's namesake, Dr. Tinsley Harrison (think, Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine). What are some of your main interests outside of medicine?Podcasts, walking, arts and crafts. Where did you complete your undergraduate studies?Villanova University, Hometown: San Diego, CaliforniaMedical School: Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, What are your career goals?Cardiology, leveraging technology to improve healthcare delivery and treatments, What are some of your main interests outside of medicine?Running, traveling (24 countries and counting! Current Residents | Morehouse School of Medicine The program will be organized around a culture of mentorship, collaboration, camaraderie, and wellness. Our program offers a strong balance of inpatient medicine, critical care, and ambulatory training that is reflectedby our3-year ABIM certificationexamination pass rate of 98%. What are your career goals?To practice neurology as a physician-scientist in an academic setting, expanding on my doctoral research in regenerative engineering for neurological disorders, while incorporating teaching and community-supporting efforts. 2041 Georgia Avenue NW The leadership team, faculty, and senior residents all seem genuinely invested in supporting me, regardless of my goals and interests. What is one thing you love about Johns Hopkins Bayview?The view! Howard University Internal Medicine on Doximity Residency Navigator Louisville Lectures is a Free Open Access Medical Education (#FOAMed) project to make the University of Louisville program's internal medicine didactics, Grand Rounds, and other special lectures easily accessible to our residents and for the education of medical students, physicians, and other medical professionals everywhere. Meditation and my Catholic faith help ground me. northwestern internal medicine residentsdavid martin obituary. Our program offers a strong balance of inpatient medicine, critical care, and ambulatory training that is reflected by our 3-year ABIM certification examination pass rate of 98%. What is one thing you love about Baltimore?Baltimores street murals! I also love to cook (especially middle-eastern food) and am a big-time movie lover! sydney to dubbo train timetable . Morehouse School of Medicine. What is one thing you love about Johns Hopkins Bayview?I love the supportive environmentfrom my fellow house-staff and nursing to the attendings/fellows and staff in the hospitals and clinics. Im also a big foodie so Im excited to try new restaurants around Baltimore. Residents | Internal Medicine Residency - Brown University Current Residents - Internal Medicine Residency Program What are some of your main interests outside of medicine?I enjoy traveling, cooking, trying out new restaurants, watching movies, and hiking. Hometown:Venice Beach, CAMedical School:Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. I also enjoy crossfit and olympic lifting. Where did you complete your undergraduate studies?University of Maryland College Park, Hometown: Jersey City, New JerseyMedical School: Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Howard University Hospital On June 14th, 2022, the Department of Medicine held the 8th Annual Residents' and Fellows' Research Contest. I really like the charm of distinct Baltimore neighborhoods, the proximity to the harbor, and the ability to easily take day trips to DC or Philadelphia. What are your career goals?I am still in the process of exploring all specialties. 1. One of the unique features of Hawai'i is its multicultural character, which is also true of our residency program, patient population, and faculty. What is one thing you love about Baltimore?I love all the historic architecture! What is one thing you love about Johns Hopkins Bayview?The people are amazing! I look forward to reviewing your application and meeting you during the next interview season! What are your career goals?As a clinician, I want to pursue critical care. Program Manager. What are your career goals?Academic neurology with a focus on medical ethics and global health. Its a city of neighborhoods and each neighborhood has its own charmfrom the beautiful views of the sky line of Federal Hill to the cobblestone streets of Fells Point. Graduates from the University of Oklahoma Internal Medicine Residency receive outstanding training in a wide variety of clinical settings and patient populations. Howard University Hospital Plus, being right next to the park means its a beautiful place to sit and it is possible to socially distance with friends. Residency Programs. The discussions in Balint seminars deal with perceiving and understanding the emotions of the participants. Marissa Richardson, MPHmarichardson@huhosp.org What is one thing you love about Baltimore?I havent been able to explore the city in a deep way yet (for obvious reasons). What are your career goals?I want to become an outstanding neurologist, scientist and neuroengineer. What is one thing you love about Johns Hopkins Bayview?I especially appreciate Johns Hopkins Bayviews commitment to primary care and geriatrics. Howard University Internal Medicine Residency Program Demonstrated interest in Addiction Medicine particularly working in medically underserved communities; 1. If you have any questions, please emailIMResidencyAdmin@ouhsc.edu, The University of Oklahoma College of Medicine I am really excited to explore the different subspecialties throughout residency! Where did you complete your undergraduate studies?Johns Hopkins UniversityGo Jays! PDF The Department of Medicine Internal Medicine Residency Programs | The Hometown: St. Louis, MO. Application Information News 8th Annual Resident and Fellows Research Contest Winners 2022. The Department of Medicine at the University of Oklahoma offers 20categorical, 6preliminary, and 3 medicine-pediatrics positionseach year. Find more COVID-19 testing locations on Maryland.gov. Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science - Wikipedia I am often asked by applicants, "What sets UofL apart from other residency programs?". What are your career goals?Interested in academic neurology, sleep disorders, movement disorders. The mission of the University of Louisville Internal Medicine Residency Program is to provide comprehensive education in general internal medicine which fully prepares its graduates to practice compassionate and evidence-based medicine in a variety of settings. 2041 Georgia Avenue Upon completion of training, residents will be proficient general internists prepared to go directly into independent clinical practice or pursue additional subspecialty training if desired. What is one thing you love about Johns Hopkins Bayview?The people and strong leadership that helps us get to where we want to go. Third-Year Residents Chief Residents Last edited on 01/18/2023. Email:katrina.chinloy@howard.edu, Dr. Dana C. Jackson What are some of your main interests outside of medicine?I am a diehard Green Bay Packers fan and amateur woodworker. February 27, 2023 . We are vaccinating all eligible patients. Especially the waterfalls. To pursue a fellowship in gastroenterology. (202) 865- 4177 What is one thing you love about Johns Hopkins Bayview?The amazing and down to earth people I met during my interview spoke volumes about the community here at Bayview and I consider it such a privilege to be a part of the Bayview family. Current Practice Guidelines in Inpatient Care by Jacob David. Connect - Tinsley Harrison Internal Medicine Residency Program | UAB The faculty and administrative staff are all invested in helping us succeed and reach our future goals. What are some of your main interests outside of medicine?Podcasts, running, spending time with friends and family and cheering on Liverpool FC. shaka wear graphic tees is candy digital publicly traded ellen lawson wife of ted lawson howard university endocrinology fellowship. Hometown: Vienna, VirginiaMedical School: University of California- Los Angeles (UCLA). Also, the waterfront eats. The culture is really special here at Bayview. PGY-4 $62,873. What is one thing you love about Johns Hopkins Bayview?The strength of academic training alongside being a welcoming and humanistic environment to live and learn. And while we promote an environment of academic rigor, our faculty fosters a supportive and collegial relationship with the medical interns and residents. These include: A compensation based contribution system is in place for medical insurance which provides benefits for residents and eligible dependents. Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Community Engagement, Leader Development Institute (LDI) Content (Log-in Required), Faculty Affairs and Professional Development, Faculty Governance of the College of Medicine, Office of Continuing Professional Development, Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship, Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine, Message from the Fellowship Program Director, Meet the Sleep Medicine Fellowship Program Director, Rheumatology, Immunology and Allergy Fellowship. This is a community where people look out for each other both during our training and beyond. What are your career goals?I am interested in serving underserved populations, medical education, and providing the best care to my patients. ISBN: 9781264268504. What is one thing you love about Johns Hopkins Bayview?Emphasis placed on caring for the whole patient and the supportive environment fostered by program leadership. ISBN: 9781260012224. howard university endocrinology fellowship howard university endocrinology fellowship (No Ratings Yet) . I also love that its green and walkable. What is one thing you love about Baltimore?The diverse food scene. In addition, aid in the establishment of a medical facility in my hometown of Portland, Jamaica. Washington, DC Program Website. Where did you complete your undergraduate studies?The University of Chicago, Hometown: Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaMedical School: University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. Howard University Program 1401021461 Applicant Criteria - Is Program IMG Friendly? These credits represent the portion the University pays to provide benefit-eligible employees with the following core insurance benefits: Long Term Disability Insurance Provided by the College of Medicine to all residents. ), Hometown: Flowery Branch, GAMedical School: Medical College of Georgia. Together, we are strongly committed to maintaining a residency program of the highest academic standards with a scholarly approach to the practice of internal medicine. The present study aimed to evaluate and compare CT skills in the residents of the Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Where did you complete your undergraduate studies?Cornell University. Concurrently, I believe healthcare cannot be subject to the same market forces as other commodities. Division of General Internal Medicine, Palliative Medicine and Medical Education Internal Medicine Residency Program / Our Residents Our Residents Meet the Current Residents PGY-1 (Class of 2025) PGY-2 (Class of 2024) PGY-3 (Class of 2023) Life After Residency We are proud that our graduates are sought after! Howard University Hospital Learn more: Vaccines, Boosters & Additional Doses | Testing | Patient Care | Visitor Guidelines | Coronavirus. Program Coordinator What are your career goals?Interested in nephrology, critical care, health equity, holistic wellness. What is one thing you love about Baltimore?The diversity in neighborhoods, each with its own identity and quirks. To that end, I want to be involved in higher level policy that inevitably brings patients into the realm of medicine downstream. We strive to create a supportive and challenging learning environment that offers strong mentorship, values diversity and inclusiveness, encourages intellectual curiosity and lifelong learning, and teaches physicians to work in inter-professional teams and to realize their roles as advocates for their patients and in their communities. Howard University College of Medicine. Home; DesMoines; Careers - Des Moines Human Resources; Graduate Medical Education; Internal Medicine Residency; Current Residents Email:joy.james@howard.eduwww.dentistry.howard.edu, Mrs. Anika Gordon Current Residents Des Moines, Iowa (IA), MercyOne Des Moines 126 MacNider Hall / Campus Box #7005 Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7005. ucla medical center parking rates. Hometown: St. Charles, MissouriMedical School: University of Missouri-Columbia. I also love how personalized my residency experience has already been. Internal Medicine - Home | Residents-Internal - Hawaii Residency Also all the incredible ice cream shops in Baltimore! Program ID, location, website. Looking forward for the four seasons change and capturing the new flora and fauna that the Northeast has to offer. Room 2066 Where did you complete your undergraduate studies?University of South Carolina Honors College, Hometown: Wausau, WisconsinMedical School: Medical College of Wisconsin. What is one thing you love about Baltimore?I love the waterfront promenade (especially on sunset runs), Where did you complete your undergraduate studies?UC Berkeley, Hometown: Aventura, FLMedical School: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, What are your career goals?Academic medicine, otherwise undecided, What are some of your main interests outside of medicine?Spending time with my wife and child, being involved with my community, self-reflection, studying biblical texts, playing piano. At the Augusta University / University of Georgia Medical Partnership Internal Medicine Residency Program we fundamentally believe that your residency years are perhaps the most memorable, challenging, [] MedicalEducation@nuvancehealth.org. SEAN DOUGHERTY Virginia Commonwealth University: SAMUEL KONKOL University of North Carolina: . What are your career goals?I am undecided if I want to pursue fellowship, but I believe I would like to end up in academic medicine. Where did you complete your undergraduate studies?University of Central Florida, Hometown: Bradenton, FloridaMedical School: University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, What are your career goals?Academic general internal medicine with a focus in primary care, What are some of your main interests outside of medicine?Playing piano, hiking and spending time in nature, figure skating, running.