A PLUS+ multi-site membership is from just 25 per month and gra. A new JD gym is set to open in East Lancashire next year. What are you doing to keep the equipment and facilities clean? We currently only offer one term at a gym at any one time. all for 20 a month. TUSTIN COURT Cancelling a gym membership - Citizens Advice Gym Membership Greenock | Join Online Now | Fitness Classes - JD Gyms Friendly, well equipped, and reasonably priced. the trainer's are excellent and nothing is too much trouble I wouldn't go anywhere else many thanks. Terms of Use Our huge free weights zone is fully equipped with a large range of weights and over 30 benches. Simply direct message the social media account and ask to be removed. Please read terms & conditions here Yes, our brand new sites are open to view 2 weeks prior to their official opening you can find out more via the gym page. Total Fitness Prices from 34.60 per month Join Now Gyms Nearby DW Fitness Preston 0.31 miles away PureGym Preston 0.85 miles away JD Gyms Preston Has a wide range of machines for cardio and building muscle. Fitness are right for you completely free of charge. Or unwind after a long day and take Great gym, with fantastic facilities.. definitely give them a go! Daniel West 5 months ago . Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Stairmaster stepmills The ultimate calorie burner. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. JD Gyms, part of the JD Sports Fashion group, is creating an 20,000 square foot fitness facility in the former Oak Furniture Land at . Good to be back, Great place, great price.on my doorstep cant ask for anything else, Not unhappy with this gym for the price. All facilities of a much more expensive gym.Staff are friendly and helpful. There is a lot of equipment so you will always find something that will allow you to train any muscle you have decided to train. GymWorks Preston has a huge range of studio classes catering for all levels of fitness and experience led by some of the most amazing teachers in the North West. Absolutely. There is a small room with 2 punch bags on the ground floor. All of our classes are included in your monthly membership and you can take part in as many as you like each month at no extra cost. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Train with Confidence At Places Gym, you will find everything you need for a safe and enjoyable workout - Including social distancing, hand sanitiser and cleaning stations. Free FIIT launches. Would recommend him any day of the week. Most of the PT's offer high quality classes. It's open plan and lit with neon/led lights (I think they're neon) it's dark enough for me who is self-conscious about going to a gym but bright enough so you can see what's going around you if you wanted too! Great array of classes to really get you going! There is sauna and free parking on site. Compromising on quality, style or your experience as a member is NOT our thing. Do you agree with JD Gyms - Preston's 4-star rating? General Assistant - Preston, Lancashire Job in Preston, ENG at JD Gyms Places Gym Preston. FAQs | Help & Support | 24 Hour Gym | The Gym Group For further information on how your personal details are JD GYMS (@jdgyms) Instagram photos and videos I had been a member for several years when it was exercise4less so was out of the original 12 month contract, and i think jd gyms took over some time . Looking for the best gym in Greenock? We then let you know what we are going to do, and keep you updated so you know that we are working on a resolution. You have moved to a new house over 15 miles away from any Xercise4Less gym. There are more sturdy treadmills out there also (not that the ones in JD are bad!). Yes Other gyms in Preston Value for money and membership. there is something for everyone. Brilliant gym! You may change your selections at any time, free of charge; these changes will take up to 20 minutes to come into effect. Youll never be above headline rate. No, this will result in the termination of your membership. floor sessions, family workouts, swim and squash. For example, a monthly membership might be 25 a month and a fixed term for 6 months might be 125 the comparison means that the fixed term membership is the equivalent of 20.80 a month, a saving of 4.20 a month. With three impressive pools, you can enjoy a swim in the 25m laned pool or Big improvement over the town centre gym. The drive from Preston Town Centre is just 12 minutes and the gym is easily accessible from more southerly regions along the A6. Visited Preston for the first time and waited over 25 minutes before driving off in frustration due to the branch not being open. Why have I got two payments coming out of my account? GET SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR FITNESS GOALS WITH JD GYMS CLASSES TODAY! PR2 2YQ. You can even keep up to date on your social media by taking advantage of the free Sometimes its the little touches that make things special. From the changing rooms to the studios, cardio area, free weights and resistance machines! 75.5k Followers, 497 Following, 1,168 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from JD GYMS (@jdgyms) jdgyms. We are going to see all the benefits and contraindications of this method focused on the precision of the movements. JD Gyms Preston | Join online Now | No Contract | Fitness Classes All of our classes are included in your monthly membership and you can take part in as many as you like each month at no extra cost. 2. The equipments is top and just the atmosphere makes any other gym feel like it's not good enough, Really nice gym. 75.5K followers. 9,625 were here. There is alway someone here to help you, exactly the same as in a premium priced gym as well as our highly qualified personal trainers who will also be on hand and happy to assist. JD Gyms Preston has not yet filled in its description. However, overall, nice place to workout. Best wishes The JD Gyms Team , It's only my 2nd week, so no complaints, all is well I'm doing my own training to get slowly fitter then possibly classes who knows, Hello, thanks for the review! Waterfront Retail Park Do your body and your pocket a big favour by getting down to our great-value gym in Preston which hits the right spots. You can also make a significant saving by paying for 10 months in one go and get 2 months membership free! We invest over 1.5m in fitting out our gyms to create top quality, stylish environments for our members. If you are not at the gym during staffed hours, you can contact us. These are our frequently asked questions, click on a question below to find out more. www.thegymgroup.com. Our teams actively clean the equipment daily as part of a rotating schedule, we also have teams of contract cleaners who will ensure the facilities are spick and span and carry out a deep clean every evening. There's always top instructors happy to help with your fitness goals. If a payment fails, we attempt to recollect it again 10 days later. GymWorks is a premium fitness club, with over 50 classes included, for less than 5 per week. The staff in this gym are knowledgeable, welcoming and provide such a fun and friendly atmosphere. Perfect for post workout JD Gyms Preston, ENG Posted: January 25, 2023 Full-Time Duty Manager - Preston, Lancashire Job Type: Full Time (40 hours) This role requires a team player with flair and commercial ability, as well as the skill, energy and determination to help drive and develop the business alongside the General Manager. The variety of classes are perfect, in particular spin is my favourite! :). age or level of ability you can get healthy and refine your squash skills at Total Fitness. To purchase this membership you will make a one-off payment at the point of purchase that is the cost of the duration upfront. TRAIN FOR FREE TODAY - Wed 21st Sept To celebrate. The four lane, More than 300 classes included in your membership every month. Total Fitness. We understand the importance of variety, keeping workouts fresh and engaging. If you would like to speak to one of the managers please ask for them in club when you next attend. Currently you may see error screens in the app for functionality that isnt applicable to you as a fixed term member. Definitely something for everyone. Depending on the nature of the complaint, it might be best to raise this directly with the management team on site so that they can discuss, fully understand and look to resolve any issues you might have. The fastest way to cancel your JD Gym membership is to call the JD team, follow the below steps to find out how to cancel via telephone. I love going - its very flexible and fits in with my lifestyle. Would highly recommend, Great gym. YOUR MEMBERSHIP GIVES YOU ACCESS TO ALL OF OUR AMAZING CLASSES, INCLUDING CARDIO, SPIN, STRENGTH, AND YOGA! There are also a lot of other plate and cable machines, with a big studio, a good sized spin class, and good changing rooms. Great atmosphere at this gym. Actually 95% great. I love it their the staff r good and facility's I do recommend to ppl I've had 4 of my mates join in last month. . The NEW JD Gyms Preston on Port Way is Now Open! Once youve joined up, member of the management team will be in touch to discuss access arrangements before you arrive for your first visit. Be warned no televisions/radio stations on the cardio equipment. After a tough Your personal data will be processed and information from your device (cookies, unique identifiers and other device data) may be stored, accessed and shared with third party providers or used specifically by this website or app.Some providers may process your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, which you can object to by managing your choices below.To revoke consent or view the third party providers with whom we share data visit our privacy policy. There also free steam room in changing rooms. Check to see if your state enforces a policy like that. JD Gyms Blackpool Vicarage Lane Blackpool FY4 4XL view in maps Opening Times Weekdays: 6 am - 10 pm Sat & Sun: 8 am - 8 pm Bank Hols: 8 am - 8 pm Contact 01253 203011 blackpool@jdgyms.co.uk Facilities 250+ MACHINES 300+ CLASSES LARGE FREE WEIGHTS ZONE BOOTCAMPS, JD BURN & BOXING SEPARATE MALE & FEMALE SAUNAS SPRINT / SLED TRACK NO NEED TO BOOK, JUST SHOW UP AND GET READY TO SWEAT. Also some amazing classes included in your membership, and a great staffing team on hand to help with all your fitness needs . All rights reserved. Just tell us your goals and well match you with a Personal Trainer that can help you hit your specific targets within your timeframe. possible. Note: All of the reviews and photos have been copied over from the previous gym location, so a lot of the comments made here don't necessarily apply! Cookie Policy, For the purposes of data protection law Membr and GymWorks Euxton will be joint controllers of your information, which will be processed inline withMembrs Data Protection Policyand the relevant sections ofGymWorks Euxton Data Protection Policy.