Performing: Jenny Eclair. Now, they tease each other about her absentee parenting Phoebe has confessed she used to deliberately call her mother by the nannys name to make her feel bad; Jenny was impressed. After she moved to London, Eclair's first job was at Camberwell Arts College as a life model, which she did for about two terms. Each of the artist contestants compete by painting and posing for each other, and she knows all the classical poses. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. Lark or owl? Please review our, You need to be a subscriber to join the conversation. Drawers Off host Jenny Eclair on not being afraid to strip off at 60 My daughter and I call it crack cabbage. Geof sent it out to me when I was in the jungle, and when you open it up its got all sorts of jungle paraphernalia in it, like jewellery spiders and snakes. Anneka Rice breaks silence on turning 60 after Madonnas racy offering. Cutler And Gross theyre called. The two girls had other upbringing as Eclair was born to English parents in Malaysia, the place her father labored as a significant in the British . Jenny Eclair. In 1995, she became the first female solo winner of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival's Perrier Comedy Award. In 2008, Pollard starred in the musical Shout! In 1985 she played Sally in the West End production of Me And My Girl at the Adelphi Theatre which she appeared in for over a year. On our show theres an art expert on hand called Diana Ali, who has all the life-modelling tricks up her sleeve. Her other radio credits include appearing on BBC Radio 4 in the Just a Minute quiz and afternoon plays, various comedy shows on BBC 7 and regularly has covered for Sandi Toksvig on LBC's weekday lunchtime chat show (now defunct). Jenny, who will be touring from March with her fabulous Grumpy Old Women show, is already galloping off on one of her wind-her-up-and-let-her-go tangents, and, as always, every word rings true. Oh, definitely the vaccines. Jenny Eclair (Perrier Award winning comedian, writer and star of hit BBC TV series Grumpy Old Women) and Judith Holder (best-selling author of the first Grumpy Old Women book and producer of the hit BBC TV series), co-writers of the internationally successful Grumpy Old Women Live stage shows, have launched their . Pollard was born in Nottingham, the eldest daughter of Don and Hilda Pollard. "Well, I would be lying if I didn't admit that my accountant had something to do with it.". Self - Contestant 1 episode, 2011 Sara Cox . As well as being a legendary comedian and familiar face on our TV screens thanks to shows like Grumpy Old Women and Loose Women, Jenny is the author of many books inc What lack of sleep REALLY does to your face: Expert reveals the warning signs your skin is suffering, My Daily Horoscope: What does March 2nd hold for MY star sign? This man could not stop wriggling, he was awful. Id rather entertain gentlemen. Left: Jenny with her husband Geof Powell. Thats the sort of remark guaranteed to give the snowflake generation an aneurysm. . In 2006, Eclair starred in the stage show Grumpy Old Women Live! SHOES: About 20 pairs in total, including quite a few brogues, two pairs of glittery spiked kitten heels and six pairs of flat boots. Describe yourself in three wordsNeedy. I do self-catering and then get rather furious about it because its like being at home, just with different pots and pans. Palace Theatre, Southend. though, thanks to Covid postponements, she is now two years into her new decade. jenny eclair sue pollard I think there is a six-year-old wannabe princess in all of us! the winner of the challenge: vendettas. ie. My partner, Geoff, has occasionally thought it hilarious when I was trying to be serious and thats not wise when Im in the kitchen near the knife drawer. Someone like Jayde Adams. Jenny Eclair, Norwich | Eastern Daily Press I was a square peg in a round hole, she says with the exaggerated brightness of a lousy liar. Because they share the same last name, many automatically assume they are relatives. Autore dell'articolo: Articolo pubblicato: 16/06/2022 Categoria dell'articolo: rockin' the west coast prayer group Commenti dell'articolo: working at charles schwab reddit working at charles schwab reddit By Nick Mcgrath for The Mail on Sunday Updated: 22:18 GMT, 16 February 2011. a team where all 4 players were caught in their head-to-heads, and 1 of them returned to do the final chase. Her sister and brother both became barristers but Jennys driving ambition was to be an actress. Being seen by my daughter as being not very good with babies. Pollard was born in Nottingham, the eldest daughter of Don and Hilda Pollard. November that year, Peter penned a piece for the publication and claimed he knew he was gay when he married Su. Tap into Getty Images global-scale, data-driven insights and network of over 340,000creators to create content exclusively for your brand. I wrote them to show off my talent but was told: Sorry, you cant perform them. I knew exactly where she was for every second of every day, so I could breathe very easily. Im quite grubby, I dont change my bottom sheet often enough. JEANS: Women dont need scales to weigh themselves. Cutler and Gross glasses: 'They still haven't given me a free pair'. I'm a Celebrity: And then there were three Jenny Eclair husband: Jenny spoke of how she and Geof didn't feel rushed to get married. English actress and stand-up performer who is best known for her role in the BBC Two show Grumpy Old Women. jenny eclair sue pollard By 2021, Su Pollard had already bagged more than $2 million in a reported net worth. Jenny Eclair is on tour with her stand-up show, Old Dog, new Tricks (www.Jennyeclair.com). My daughter talks about having an anchor on her ankle so Id probably copy her and have an anchor. I defaced Katherine Jenkins. This peculiar defence is Myleenes bikini line somehow more sacred than Katherines? MORE : AWhora phoned Drag Race UK bosses over trolling and claims she wasnt edited correctly, MORE : Jon Richardson on his favourite comedy team-mate: Im not at Sean Locks level, Gogglebox star Ellie Warner reveals babys gender in adorable moment with sister Izzis young children, Dame Mary Berry announced as first celeb on The Traitors Comic Relief special, ITV News makes huge error mistaking late journalist Derek Jameson for Ken Bruce, Babatunde Aleshe confirms Matt Hancock is out of Im A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! Shes absolutely right, and its this unfailing ability to understand what makes us tick that made her seem like a natural when she joined Loose Women back in 2011. [2] She attended Berridge Road School, Hyson Green and Peveril Bilateral School, Robin's Wood Road[3] (now Nottingham Girls' Academy). Jenny Eclair, with her . You think, When I first met you, youd only have one pair of shoes and now there are 10 pairs in my wardrobe!. Beauty essentials Moisturiser I have skin like bark. (Ffs!) Grace Campbell: My reaction to being raped? 20:00 Jenny Eclair: Sixty Plus! On 25 January 2014, Eclair took part in the second series of the ITV celebrity diving show Splash!, appearing in the fourth heat. The comedian married her long term partner in 2017 and have now been married for three years. She also wrote two books, Hearts and Showers and Sensible Slimming. Jenny Eclair's husband 'freaked out' amidst 'uncontrollable rage' They said I defaced Myleene Klass! Jenny cries in protest over the newspaper reports about her behind-the-scenes antics. Early life. Then I went off to bed and he told my tour manager how great he thought I was in the Benidorm Christmas special. 71 in 1985 and her only charting album, Su, peaked at No. @jennyeclair1960 Instagram photos and videos Bristish comic Jenny Eclair was born on sixteenth March 1960, making her 62 years old, while her counterpart English actress Sue Pollard was born on seventh November 1949, making her 72 years old. I would have something very traditional. I thought Im not ready, Im not equipped, I dont even own any secateurs, how can I be 60? But now Im two years in and the best thing, apart from cheap swimming at my local pool, is free prescriptions because Im very med-heavy. There have also been reality shows such as Im a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!, Celebrity Masterchef and Splash! The shame and despair of being physically attacked by your own child. Su Pollard and Jenny Eclair arent related despite being each others look-a-like. jenny eclair sue pollard - nomadacinecomunitario.com I go out for a f***ing walk every day, which is the dullest thing. It might not be romantic, but its certainly authentic, and that is Jennys USP. jenny eclair sue pollard jenny eclair sue pollard brookline apartments pittsburgh upenn email after graduation jenny eclair sue pollard. Im also a complete public transport bore and I have an Oyster card which entitles the bearer to free public transport after rush hour. Id been nominated for the Perrier Award and I wanted something to wear for the party, so I bought three outfits and this was one of the choices though I ended up wearing a lace dress. But suddenly, Im 57 and Im going to bed with cellophane over my eyes, which are filled with gloopy ointment I have severe dry-eye syndrome, which you get with age. Pollard also appeared in a number of television adverts, Typhoo, Walls, Kit Kats, with comedy star Roy Kinnear, Heineken lager, Toymaster toy stores, Ideal World shopping and the British Safety Council. The comedian, 60, on her arty nude game . When the family returned to Britain she studied theatre in Manchester and, after graduating, landed a few roles but rapidly realised she (whisper it) wasnt very good. Men like my husband can compartmentalise things and nod off watching programmes about petty car crime or Nazis. Su Pollard Daughter, Net Worth, Young, Husband, At least when Su Pollard gets mistaken for me she is being mistaken for a woman ten years younger, Ray Reinhardt Wiki: Amanda Garcia Baby Daddy, Age, Gemma Chan Boyfriend, Husband, Dominic Cooper, Kortnie OConnor Wiki, Age, Jim Edmonds, Job, Height, Jennie Nguyen Wiki: Age, Net Worth, Married, Family, Height, RHOSLC. Loose Women host Kaye Adams was joined by Kelle Bryan, Jane Moore and Linda Robson in the ITV studio as the lunchtime show discussed the Nicola Bulley case . 86 in the UK Albums Chart in November 1986. Oh well, you can put all of the f***s in, then! Here are the seven best ways to wear them this spring. Apparently, theyre a catwalk pair, but theyre only a size five so more likely to be Kate Mosss than Naomi Campbells. In December 2010, Pollard had a guest role in the Christmas special of ITV's hit show Benidorm, playing herself. Oh God, there was one person who was utterly rubbish. Menu. The comments below have been moderated in advance. Id be trying to stay in character but part of my brain would say things like, Oooh, were carrying a tea tray now, are we? I felt so ridiculously self-conscious. Isn't Jenny Eclair shit? - Page 5 - British Comedy Guide ), visit her website. A collection of experienced writers and editors, we aim to provide relevant and informative articles related to your favorite celebrities. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. She lives in south London with her husband Geoff Powell, an interior designer, and their daughter, Phoebe, a playwright, who gave birth to Jennys first grandson, Arlo Jude, four months ago. Pollard landed the role of chalet maid Peggy Ollerenshaw in Hi-de-Hi!. Here, we debunk the rumor that Claudia Winkleman is Sus daughter. Theres a chapter in it on handy tips for men, on how not to make it worse for their womenfolk. Su and her husband Peter (Source: startsat60.com). But now seemingly in good spirits, Jenny is set to return to our screens in the latest instalment of ITV's Beat the Chasers, which airs on Monday at 9pm. 2), November 1986: "Wives Will Always Be the Last to Know", March 1987: "Come to Me (I Am Woman)" (re-issue), This page was last edited on 12 February 2023, at 21:14. RMHER09C - Sue Pollard, first vice president of American Gold Star Mothers Inc., gives remarks during the Commemorative Ceremony for Gold Star Mother's Day in Arlington National Cemetery, Sept. 25, 2016, in Arlington, Va. This dress is about 100 years old but, when Im wearing it, its summer and thats always a good thing. Ive got a punk sensibility I was coming into my own at a time when rules were there to be broken, so I did. Id have her with a leopard-skin drape. Jenny is quite open about doing them just for the cash, but then youd expect nothing else from a woman who called one of her own shows the Because I Forgot to Get a Pension tour. Ive had to stay out on the road and tour endlessly for decades like a long-distance lorry driver. [14], Pollard was married to Peter Keogh from 1984 to 1992. Self - Contestant 1 episode, 2011 Nick Hancock . Theyve never given me a free pair, though. It only lasted for one series, but then later that year came the pilot programme for a new BBC comedy written by Jimmy Perry and David Croft set in a holiday camp. The 62-year-old comedian was born in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The refreshingly outspoken stand-up Jenny Eclair - Mail Online I get recognised more in the North. Plus six skirts. There will occasionally be an extra packet of crisps on a train journey, because the man pushing the trolley recognises me and tells me that his nan thinks Im great. There were lots of weddings on the beach, where theyd scatter rose petals that werent real, and the weather was angry. and Oh, Doctor Beeching!. Yes, Ive done quite a lot of life-drawing classes and with most of them its full nudity. From 1995 to 1997 she played Ethel Schumann in another David Croft sitcom Oh, Doctor Beeching!. We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you've consented to and to improve our understanding of you. The spring saw a sell-out national tour, and June and July a run at the Lyric Theatre in London's West End, and the autumn saw another national tour. 19:30 Jenny Eclair: Sixty Plus! Noughties hitmaker and former Loose Women star Jamelia is set to make a TV return, as she's reportedly taking part in the next series of BBC's Celebrity MasterChef . Performing: Jenny Eclair. LIZ JONES MOANS: I'm going to strangle the BT family with a And finally: Over 50? To those unfamiliar, Eve Pollard is the former editor of the Sunday Mirror and the Sunday Express. But in London, nobody could give a s---. Drawers Off is on weekdays at 5.30pm on C4. Wed 06 Sep 2023. Add to Basket. mariah carey and michael jackson relationship jenny eclair sue pollard. Jenny Eclair's age is 62. In December 2011, Pollard appeared as a guest on BBC One's Strictly Come Dancing. Jenny Eclair: Books and mayonnaise - Five things I can't live without, The Goldfinch, Revolutionary Road and Jill: Jenny Eclair's six best bo, Brits over 50 may be unknowingly at risk of stroke, ITV bosses turned down THIS star for Dancing On Ice. Jenny Eclair interview: 'I have a real aversion to horrible curtains The main tip for men is dont laugh at your womenfolk when theyre trying to be really serious. She's been pissing me off for decades now. See Also: Kortnie OConnor Wiki, Age, Jim Edmonds, Job, Height, [] Hot Article: Su Pollard Daughter, Net Worth, Young, Husband [], [] Before You Go: Su Pollard Daughter, Net Worth, Young, Husband []. Special episodes are denoted by an * in the Series & Episode column, so hover over this to see details about the show. Is Jenny Eclair Related To Sue Pollard, How Much Is Their Net Worth? Critics described the show as ruthlessly funny. It causes fury. We can get better actresses than you, such as Lesley Manville. I couldnt really disagree, so that was that., Jenny with Susie Blake in Grumpy Old Women Live: Fifty Shades of Beige (a different show to the one Jenny is touring in now), Jenny with her daughter Pheobe. Whats more, Sus career has spanned over 45 years. Some of Sus notable TV credits include acting roles on You Rang, MLord?, Penny Crayon, Two Up, Two Down, and Oh Doctor Beeching! Her career has spanned over 45 years; she is most famous for her role in the sitcom Hi-de-Hi!. Comedienne, radio presenter and author Jenny Eclair, 50, was the first female to win the coveted Perrier Comedy Award at the 1995 Edinburgh Festival. Jenny Eclair attends the Boomerang Pet Personality Awards in Regent's Park on September 13, 2009 in London, England. to have adopted the alternative surname Eclair (later her stage name) in her teens, when she was at a disco in Blackpool and pretended to be French. View Sue Pollard's business profile as Personal Banker at BMO Bank of Montreal. Self - Contestant 1 episode, 2011 Rufus Hound . Jenny Eclair - Wikipedia Jenny Eclair on new life drawing programme: 'It's an afternoon show and lives in South London with her partner of 28 years, Geof Powell, and their 21-year-old daughter Phoebe. This article has all the answers to FAQs. I feel a bit sorry for the dirty mac brigade, who have probably got it circled in their diaries with a front-seat view. I was bought a drink by a bloke who told me how much laughter and happiness Id brought him. On the last Grumpy Old Women tour, I was physically ill on stage in Newcastle. With her breathless delivery, wide eyes and throwaway punchlines, shes exactly the same in person as she is on stage. I wouldnt want to be doing with all that again. Jenny Eclair books and biography | Waterstones 1 ago. This is the first time people over a certain age are actually embracing their age. Jenny is typically pragmatic about her sacking. She also earned fame because of her regular appearances on Through the Keyhole and Loose women. She later added: "I couldn't see myself getting married ever, so what change my mind? The feeling of total adoration. Some people say they change their bed sheets every week, and I go very quiet when that happens. Search instead in. You can unsubscribe at any time. [6] In 1987, she toured the UK with The Su Pollard Show[1] and co-hosted It's a Royal Knockout. 0 players in the final chase denotes a Lazarus team. Is Jenny Eclair Related To Sue Pollard- What Is Their Relationship? She reached the final of last years Im A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! Ive been both sides of the canvas theres nothing here I havent done. a team where all 4 players were caught in their head-to-heads, and 1 of them returned to do the final chase. Will I go down my dads route and its going to be my heart, or my mums route, which is dementia? Who'll find love on our blind date? People come up to me thinking Im Su Pollard, she sighs theatrically. I also use oil pastel crayon on black paper. [4][5] She studied at the Manchester Polytechnic School of Drama (now Manchester Metropolitan University) and joined a cabaret group variously referred to as Kathy Lacreme and the Rum Babas, and Cathy La Crme and the Rum Babas. Older and Wider Podcast. On 18 November 2010, she joined the 2010 series of I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!,[10] finishing in third place behind Stacey Solomon and Shaun Ryder. Anyone who doesnt know who John Pertwee was and didnt have pink custard for school dinners. I think it's incredibly naff. Jenny would have no doubt been nursed back to health by her loving husband and long-time partner Geoff Powell, who she married in 2017 after the couple had been together for 35 years. Such panache is another advantage of being in ones middle years and not caring what strangers think; its also why she posed in her third-best white bra and black pants for her How to be A Middle Aged Woman (Without Going Insane) poster. Later revealed why she and Geof felt it was the right time to get married. Its a cultural level that very young people are never going to get. Ive being doing that for the past five years!, Jennys own menopause has been helped by HRT, which she swears by. If youd like to join in, please sign in or register. Autor de la entrada Por ; istari global temasek Fecha de publicacin junio 9, 2022; country club of charleston membership initiation fee . The Pollard siblings have 7 years age difference. co-stars Paul Shane and Jeffrey Holland. Shortly after Hi-de-Hi! How the Princess of Wales recreated her 2006 outfit from Prince William's Sandhurst graduation Behind-the-scenes at fashion week with the Spencers! My mother had a tendency to make us clothes, including some hand-crocheted ponchos, which was tantamount to child abuse. Fan site for the UK TV quiz show The Chase. Jenny Eclair husband: Who is Jenny Eclair married to? Su Pollard Daughter, Net Worth, Young, Husband - Stars Offline This top is satin and its one of those tops that I can wear on TV and you know that somebodys going to ask where you got it from and youre going to have to say: I bought it in Edinburgh in 1995, so, no, you cant get it.. I still have that attitude. Sue Pollard - Personal Banker - BMO Bank of Montreal | ZoomInfo Back to Su Pollards relationship status, she vowed never to marry again in her August 2021 interview. eg. jenny eclair sue pollard - nomadacinecomunitario.com She soared to prominence for her appearances on Loose Women and Grumpy Old Women. ) at Londons Duchess Theatre on November 21, visit jennyeclair.com, The Telegraph values your comments but kindly requests all posts are on topic, constructive and respectful. JENNY Eclair might be best known for her work in Grumpy Old Women, but the 58-year-old is far from crotchety. I just managed to pull myself back. One thing you cant live without Low-cal mayonnaise. LaChatteGitane wrote: . No, Su Pollard doesnt have a daughter. It would be the sort of thing that Id wear out to dinner, or for if I was hosting an awards lunch. The show was co-written by Eclair and Judith Holder. From 1989 to 1990, Pollard's distinctive voice voiced the lead character in the BBC children's television series Penny Crayon. And the fact shes completely serious is what makes me roar with laughter. jenny eclair sue pollard You know, it is better if somebody comes and visits two or three times a week. I like buying cheap vintage coats, and if the linings are a bit shabby, I have them re-done sometimes in shocking pink at a very good dry-cleaners in Dulwich Village. I love fashion, but I dont come from a background of loving clothes, and I remember feeling badly dressed from a young age. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. The women in my audiences have real worries choosing between saving for retirement or helping their children on to the property ladder, what to do about their elderly parents, lying awake at night wondering if their graduate kids will ever find a real job. I maybe used to scream them a bit too raucously for some peoples tastes, but in my defence, when I was starting out people would go along to comedy clubs specifically to heckle, so I had to be quite loud. Jenny Eclair and her daughter attend the after party for "What The Butler Saw" at the The Waldorf Hilton Hotel on May 16, 2012 in London, England. She was born to her parents Don and Hilda Pollard. But mostly its groups of female friends having a laugh, letting off steam. She starred in Who's Doing the Dishes? My partner Geof gives me occasionalsighs and little looks, and I know hes slightly disappointed in me. Home of the Daily and Sunday Express. "United Kingdom: Former Head of Delegation Dominic Smith Has Passed Away", "Comic Relief Does Fame Academy Jenny clair profile", "Two more stars confirmed for 'I'm A Celeb' I'm A Celebrity News TV", https://twitter.com/taskmaster/status/1598436787373846528, https://www.gathered.how/arts-crafts/art/the-great-pottery-throwdown/, "Weekend Kitchen with Waitrose on Channel 4 at 9:00am May 17th, 2014", "Draw it! Feisty, feminist and irreverently funny, the 57-year-old stand-up is once again the voice of her generation 30 years after she joined the alternative comedy scene as a punk poet sounding a clarion call for women dun certain ge, like me, who genuinely believe saying it in French makes us sound younger. Last book you read My recent favourites were Grief Is The Thing with Feathers by Max Porter and The Girls by Emma Cline. After leaving school at the age of 16, she got a job at the Tennant Rubber Company in Carlton as a shorthand typist[4] and began singing in working men's clubs and charity shows.[5]. Also, Discover: Ray Reinhardt Wiki: Amanda Garcia Baby Daddy, Age. Of. The comedian, 60, on her arty nude game show, why curvy women make the best life models and why she really hates parks. [16], Pollard is related to journalist and former Blue Peter presenter Liz Barker and is a supporter of Nottingham Forest football club. When a special episode featured all the chasers, the chaser listed is the one who did the final chase. Sun 03 Sep 2023. I think about it quite a lot. Until April 2008, Eclair hosted a weekend talk show on LBC 97.3. Talking to the Guardian back in 2008, Jenny said: "I don't do marriage. I do hope not, because at the core of Jennys comedy is her recognition of how women think, feel and react and to do that requires both emotional intelligence and empathy. I wrote a comedy show about it, Can Harry and Meghan take a joke? Jenny Eclair. Access the best of Getty Images with our simple subscription plan. Murdaugh is heckled as he leaves court, Two Russian tanks annihilated with bombs by Ukrainian armed forces, Pavement where disabled woman gestured at cyclist before fatal crash, Alex Murdaugh unanimously found GUILTY of murder of wife and son, Dozens stuck in car park as staff refuses to open gate for woman, Missing hiker buried under snow forces arm out to wave to helicopter, Insane moment river of rocks falls onto Malibu Canyon in CA, Isabel Oakeshott clashes with Nick Robinson over Hancock texts. Published: 00:02 GMT, 25 February 2018 | Updated: 00:08 GMT, 25 February 2018, Whats there not to love about the deliciously moreish Jenny Eclair? Queen Letizia of Spain is polished in a recycled Reiss skirt as she joins King Felipe VI at Repli-Kate! To those unfamiliar, Jenny Eclair is a multi-faceted individual. Life, Death And Vanilla Slices. In 1989 she hosted the short-lived ITV game show Take The Plunge, which was cancelled after one season. Su first entered the public domain with her chart-topping 1966 single Starting Together. 02 Jan 2023 13:24:27 in September 2016. No, Su Pollard is actually a very lovely person and funny. [18], Eclair became an Ambassador for audiobook charity Listening Books in 2019. what is a needs assessment in education; Hola mundo! Why Is Comedian Jenny Eclair So Excited to Turn 60? | Lorraine Jenny took a black marker and, well, gave her the opposite of a wax. Its not in my nature to hang about afterwards and I didnt want to go out drinking with them in case I got plastered and showed off my bum. What she did do was mischievously vandalise a publicity poster in the corridor. Whatsapp group, Strictly Come Dancing bosses line-up Loose Womens Sophie Morgan to make history as first wheelchair-using contestant, AWhora phoned Drag Race UK bosses over trolling and claims she wasnt edited correctly, Jon Richardson on his favourite comedy team-mate: Im not at Sean Locks level, Do not sell or share my personal information. From 2011 to 2012, Eclair returned as a panellist on Loose Women, a show she was a panellist on in 2003. Sue Cleaver . - The Holiday Musical, along with almost all of the cast from the television series, played sell out seasons in Bournemouth, London and Blackpool.